PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Obama's Pocket

Cruel
10-27-2011, 08:28 PM
http://www.getliberty.org/content_images/Cartoon%20-%20Occupy%20Obama%27s%20Pocket%20-%20ALG%20(600).jpg

Conley
10-27-2011, 08:38 PM
:D

Yup. Why don't those protesters call out Obama for sending the Justice Department against medical marijuana dispensaries instead of the financial fraudsters?

Mister D
10-27-2011, 09:19 PM
It' patently ridiculous for someone to proclaim his disgust with the system when he/she has every intention of voting for BO.

littlelionman
10-27-2011, 09:26 PM
They are just a few thousand people across the country, they won't change anything voting or protesting

MMC
10-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Agreed.....why wont they march on Washington and Congress with its all time low 9% favorability rating. Because they know the perception by the media will make Obama look even weaker.

MMC
10-28-2011, 01:51 AM
They are just a few thousand people across the country, they won't change anything voting or protesting

Alright LLM.....way to jump in there. Have you seen the Anonnymous videos? We put a few a up. Check them out. Much of this is an echo from the movie V for Vendetta. Althought in Bruce's last Rant.....there is the mention of the Or Else. Regime Change.

wingrider
10-28-2011, 06:38 AM
I am waiting for the violence.. 30 percent of them promised me some violence and they haven't done it yet.. now I am really getting incensed.. come you bunch of liars get with it.

Cruel
10-29-2011, 03:54 PM
Agreed.....why wont they march on Washington and Congress with its all time low 9% favorability rating. Because they know the perception by the media will make Obama look even weaker.

Why won't they march on Washington and Congress? Because they would never betray their 2nd mother and father and all their Leftist sheep herders. Besides that remember how they hate the anti big government Tea Party or("We The People").

Mister D
10-29-2011, 04:14 PM

Why won't they march on Washington and Congress? Because they would never betray their 2nd mother and father and all their Leftist sheep herders. Besides that remember how they hate the anti big government Tea Party or("We The People").

It's hard to seriously if they support the current POTUS.

Conley
10-29-2011, 04:20 PM
If (and it's a big if) the OWS people start following politics and realize how Obama and the Dems aren't doing anything for them it could give third parties and or true limited government a boost.

littlelionman
10-29-2011, 04:58 PM
They are just losers with no jobs and no future so don't expect anything. Why even talk about them? They don't deserve any attention.

MMC
10-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Thats why millionaire actors and actresses are all playing it like they are in the 99% How come the Occupiers havent figured that out yet?Actors and actresses that are millionaires. Living in mansions but hold up signs that they are the 99% not the 1%. Give me a break.