PDA

View Full Version : There’s a Good Chance Trump Is Being Blackmailed

Crepitus
02-16-2018, 11:18 AM
There’s a Pretty Good Chance President Trump Is Being Blackmailed (https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/theres-a-good-chance-president-trump-is-being-blackmailed.html)

We have no idea if the wildest and most memorable allegation Christopher Steele picked up in his investigation of Donald Trump — that the future president is vulnerable to Russian blackmail related to his paying Russian prostitutes in 2013 — is true. There are two common grounds for skepticism. One is that Trump, who is known both for his affairs and for grabbing women, would pay for sex. The second is that a man so happily associated with infidelity and vice could be blackmailed at all. We now know neither of these objections holds water.

Ronan Farrow’s new story shows that Trump habitually pays for sex. He had an affair with former Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal, and offered her money after sex, which she turned down. At another point in the story, he offered adult entertainer Jessica Drake $10,000 for “her company.”

Farrow’s reporting also implies, without quite establishing as an absolute certainty, that Trump maintained a system for silencing his sexual partners. A network of sleazy operators, sometimes working in conjunction with National Enquirer publisher David Pecker, Trump’s close friend, would pay off women to prevent their stories from seeing the light of day. In any case, previous reporting by The Wall Street Journal has already established that Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, paid at least one of his former mistresses to stay quiet.

So, we know Trump habitually pays for sex, and we also know he is willing to pay to keep embarrassing secrets from going public. That is to say, these secrets could be leveraged against him. One of Pecker’s former employees tells Farrow, “In theory, you would think that Trump has all the power in that relationship, but in fact Pecker has the power — he has the power to run these stories. He knows where the bodies are buried.”

What else do we know? We know Russia has a decades-old system for gathering compromising sexual secrets on prominent foreign visitors. We also know Trump harbored a burning resentment of President Obama in the wake of Obama’s mocking him at the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner. And many reports of Trump’s decision-making suggest that the strongest consideration in any decision is the chance to defile or destroy something associated with Obama.

Far from being bizarre, imagining Trump paying prostitutes to pee on a bed Obama used as a primitive revenge ritual, and Russians taping the episode, is perfectly consistent with what we know about both parties. That exact scenario may not have happened. Indeed, sex is not the only kind of secret Trump harbors. He endured months of criticism first from Republican candidates, then Democrats, and all along from the media, for refusing to disclose his tax returns. Trump clearly feels protective of his financial information. Some of that information is in the hands of his business partners, many of whom are associated with Russia or are unsavory in some other way. All in all, the odds are disconcertingly high that Russia, or somebody, has blackmail leverage over the president of the United States.

MMC
02-16-2018, 11:31 AM
http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif..... http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/images/smilies/funny.gif..... :smiley_ROFLMAO: The desperation of left has gone completely off the charts. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/giggling.gif

gamewell45
02-16-2018, 11:43 AM
There’s a Pretty Good Chance President Trump Is Being Blackmailed (https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/theres-a-good-chance-president-trump-is-being-blackmailed.html)

While it's an opinion piece, given Trump's record of being a philanderer I think it's most likely true.

A person of his wealthy background could certainly afford to pay those sums of money within a blink of the eye. Keep in mind that this is the same person who cheated on his former wives and of course there is the Billy Bush incident which (even though Trump denies he said it) in which Trump (or the sound-a-like) described what he likes to do to attractive women he meets. Fact of the matter is he most likely had his attorney lay out the money on his behalf and the attorney got it back by billing him for some bogus work that never really took place. If there is a will, there is a way.

Mister D
02-16-2018, 11:44 AM
While it's an opinion piece, given Trump's record of being a philanderer I think it's most likely true.

A person of his wealthy background could certainly afford to pay those sums of money within a blink of the eye. Keep in mind that this is the same person who cheated on his former wives and of course there is the Billy Bush incident which (even though Trump denies he said it) in which Trump (or the sound-a-like) described what he likes to do to attractive women he meets. Fact of the matter is he most likely had his attorney lay out the money on his behalf and the attorney got it back by billing him for some bogus work that never really took place. If there is a will, there is a way.

I think that is also most likely true.

Mister D
02-16-2018, 11:48 AM
IOW, I have no doubt that you believe this, gamewell. I feel compelled to make this clear. :smiley:

gamewell45
02-16-2018, 12:00 PM
IOW, I have no doubt that you believe this, gamewell. I feel compelled to make this clear. :smiley:
Thank you, I do believe that.

Bob the Slob
02-16-2018, 12:42 PM
I certainly think his vulnerability to blackmail includes shady dealings with the Russian Mafia and some illegal activity doing that. Trump is compromised, for sure. His refusal to sign the newest Russian sanctions bill into law, to release his tax returns for the last 12 years as other presidents have done, etc. all push forward this idea of trump being compromised and a threat to our national security because of it. He is doing nothing to stop any intererence in the 2018 which his intelligence agencies says are occurring

MMC
02-16-2018, 12:53 PM
I certainly think his vulnerability to blackmail includes shady dealings with the Russian Mafia and some illegal activity doing that. Trump is compromised, for sure. His refusal to sign the newest Russian sanctions bill into law, to release his tax returns for the last 12 years as other presidents have done, etc. all push forward this idea of trump being compromised and a threat to our national security because of it. He is doing nothing to stop any intererence in the 2018 which his intelligence agencies says are occurring

LMAO.....Trump is compromised for sure. Link us up that for sureness. Oh and as to the Russian Sanctions.

Did President Trump Ease Sanctions Against Russia's Intelligence Agency As a 'Gift' to Putin?.....

CLAIM President Trump lifted sanctions against Russia as a "gift" to Putin.
MOSTLY FALSE RATINGhttps://www.snopes.com/content/themes/snopes/dist/images/det-mostlyfalse.gif MOSTLY FALSE
WHAT'S TRUEThe United States Treasury announced an adjustment on sanctions against the FSB that would allow technology goods to be imported to Russian consumers.
WHAT'S FALSEThe move was a routine update to the Obama administration's sanctions meant to ease the effects on American companies, not a "gift" to Putin. .....snip~

https://www.snopes.com/trump-sanctions-russias-intelligence-agency-present-putin/

That's Right the lefts go to source.....Snopes. Brings the leftness a reality check.

MisterVeritis
02-16-2018, 12:56 PM
If President Trump is being blackmailed we need to find out who is blackmailing him and thank the perp. The blackmail is giving us the most Conservative President we have seen in decades.

ripmeister
02-16-2018, 02:46 PM
If President Trump is being blackmailed we need to find out who is blackmailing him and thank the perp. The blackmail is giving us the most Conservative President we have seen in decades.
Mr. V with his end justifies the means philosophy. Gotta love it!

MisterVeritis
02-16-2018, 02:49 PM

LOL. If President Trump is being blackmailed and you know who is doing it please pass his or her name along. I want to personally thank the perp and shake his or her hand. President Trump has, so far, been the best President we have had in (roughly) three decades.

The Xl
02-16-2018, 02:50 PM
Lmao, it's far more likely that Obama and his predecessors who had their campaigns bought and paid for by global bankers and corporations were being blackmailed then a billionaire with the ability to self finance.

zelmo1234
02-16-2018, 06:37 PM
I don't get it??? We know that many parts of this are made up? some of it was a radio hoax.

But I can tell you this. I don't have near as much money and Mr. Trump, and I have a Red Head that makes me happy and is all that I want.

But if I did want to have sex with younger women? Even with the money that I have, I would never have to pay for it. There are plenty of them that offer for free, weather you are interested or not.

I can't imagine what it would be like if you were worth Billions.

Crepitus
02-16-2018, 07:07 PM

That guy is a total freaking nutbar, all the way around the bend and dotty as polka dots.

Crepitus
02-16-2018, 07:09 PM
I don't get it??? We know that many parts of this are made up? some of it was a radio hoax.

But I can tell you this. I don't have near as much money and Mr. Trump, and I have a Red Head that makes me happy and is all that I want.

But if I did want to have sex with younger women? Even with the money that I have, I would never have to pay for it. There are plenty of them that offer for free, weather you are interested or not.

I can't imagine what it would be like if you were worth Billions.

So what parts of it are made up?

MisterVeritis
02-16-2018, 07:10 PM
Mr. V

That guy is a total freaking nutbar, all the way around the bend and dotty as polka dots.
LOL. Sure. Your comment indicates more about you than it does about me.

Tahuyaman
02-17-2018, 03:33 PM
Trump isn't being blackmailed. Everyone knew who he was before he was elected.

Tahuyaman
02-17-2018, 03:35 PM

Theres a classic pot vs kettle comment.

The Xl
02-17-2018, 04:44 PM
Interesting that now we're worried about who is controlled by who, didn't seem to be an issue when Obama and Hillary were taking open bribes from Goldman Sachs.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 04:51 PM

His lack of signing into law the sanctions against Russia the Congress passed in 2017 are also suspect of a man who is being bribed. Heaven knows Trump is dumber than a box of rocks and has a lifetime of a career which mixes business with mafia. The man is not capable of being forthright and law abiding, as noted in his four bankruptcies which he declared was his easiest way to make money.

I agree with the article. Trying to say that proof of this ONE indictment, that Russian interferred with our election through the money and time pof 13 Kremlin connected oligarchs, was proof he did not collude screams of wishful thinking; not of reality.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 04:52 PM
Theres a classic pot vs kettle comment.
I am neither the pot nor the kettle. :angry:

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 04:52 PM
Interesting that now we're worried about who is controlled by who, didn't seem to be an issue when Obama and Hillary were taking open bribes from Goldman Sachs.
roflmao....those are the Daddy Bush famous "Campaign contributions". YOu know, like the "bribes" Rubio takes in the form of $3.3 million from the NRA and doesn't seem to mind that children recently died in his state at the hands of a mentally ill man who possessed a military style weapons because he doesn't want to talk about gun reform. THAT kinda bribe.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 04:53 PM
And yet, not one democrat voted for the bribed of the rich tax cut laws. Hhhhmmmmmm

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 04:54 PM
Lmao, it's far more likely that Obama and his predecessors who had their campaigns bought and paid for by global bankers and corporations were being blackmailed then a billionaire with the ability to self finance.

Why? Those dollars were open and we knew who paid them. Trump worked backdoor with Russia.

The Xl
02-17-2018, 04:55 PM
roflmao....those are the Daddy Bush famous "Campaign contributions". YOu know, like the "bribes" Rubio takes in the form of $3.3 million from the NRA and doesn't seem to mind that children recently died in his state at the hands of a mentally ill man who possessed a military style weapons because he doesn't want to talk about gun reform. THAT kinda bribe.

You misunderstand me and my positions. I'm absolutely aware that establishment republicans are just as bought, if not more so, by corporations. Although your anti second amendment sentiment is nonsense.

Bob the Slob

LOL. If President Trump is being blackmailed and you know who is doing it please pass his or her name along. I want to personally thank the perp and shake his or her hand. President Trump has, so far, been the best President we have had in (roughly) three decades.

Let me guess...a born again who thinks Trump is the savior now that Bush is out of office. Otherwise, come up with three laws Trump has signed which has made life easier for 98% of Americans.

Peter1469
Only a complete fool thinks Trump can be blackmailed. Trump doesn't care about anything said in the news about him. He could kill someone in NYC and still get elected.

You people need to grow a brain.

The Xl
02-17-2018, 04:56 PM
Why? Those dollars were open and we knew who paid them. Trump worked backdoor with Russia.

A bribe is a bribe. And while we know for sure that Obama and Hillary are bought and paid for suits, the Trump Russia talk is merely politically motivated conjecture.

The Xl
02-17-2018, 04:57 PM
And yet, not one democrat voted for the bribed of the rich tax cut laws. Hhhhmmmmmm

As if they don't support loopholes that benefit their stringpullers. Get real....

MisterVeritis
His lack of signing into law the sanctions against Russia the Congress passed in 2017 are also suspect of a man who is being bribed. Is it a law or isn't it? If it is not a law it is a suggestion. If it is a law he is complying with its provisions.

You tell me. I will check back in a while.

Bob the Slob
You misunderstand me and my positions. I'm absolutely aware that establishment republicans are just as bought, if not more so, by corporations. Although your anti second amendment sentiment is nonsense.

No, you never stated it.

And I'm not anti-second amendment. I think a person should be allowed to have a pistol that shoots six shots to protect his home from intruders. I think a sportsman deserves to have a double barrel rifle. But beyond that, it's just not allowed in a civilized nation for people to have military style weapons and the DEMOCRATIC pro-life, which is for HUMAN BEINGS, not the right wing fetus pro-life, will get them off our streets. The assault weapons were banned once and approved by the SCOTUS. It will be done again. Because OUR pro-life movement is about HUMANS NOW.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 04:58 PM
Is it a law or isn't it? If it is not a law it is a suggestion. If it is a law he is complying with its provisions.

You tell me. I will check back in a while.

OMG...Congress approved the law. The President signs it and it becomes law. What are you, Russian?

Now, where are the three laws Congress passed that Trump signed which helps 98% of Americans?

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 04:59 PM
As if they don't support loopholes that benefit their stringpullers. Get real....
There's not one democrat signature on it, so you tell me.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 05:00 PM
A bribe is a bribe. And while we know for sure that Obama and Hillary are bought and paid for suits, the Trump Russia talk is merely politically motivated conjecture.

No, it's been established that it existed by Flynn. Jr talked to Russia and he probably told dad. At least that's the way Pappadoupolos is rolling. No telling WHAT Bannon told Mueller. I really have to say, Bush did one thing right in office. He appointed the repubilcan Mueller to head the FBI after our 9/11 attack.

The Xl
02-17-2018, 05:00 PM
There's not one democrat signature on it, so you tell me.

What has the left done about loopholes. Sure, they'll tax the fuck out of people making 300k-1 mil a year, they don't give a shit about them, they care about the real big money that buys them off.

The Xl
02-17-2018, 05:01 PM
No, it's been established that it existed by Flynn. Jr talked to Russia and he probably told dad. At least that's the way Pappadoupolos is rolling. No telling WHAT Bannon told Mueller. I really have to say, Bush did one thing right in office. He appointed the repubilcan Mueller to head the FBI after our 9/11 attack.

Woah, he talked to them.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 05:01 PM
Only a complete fool thinks Trump can be blackmailed. Trump doesn't care about anything said in the news about him. He could kill someone in NYC and still get elected.

OMG....you never have followed Trump, have you? He CARED about the number of people reported to the Inauguration. You Russian, too?

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 05:02 PM

Let me guess...a born again who thinks Trump is the savior now that Bush is out of office. Otherwise, come up with three laws Trump has signed which has made life easier for 98% of Americans.
This makes me smile.
"A Born Again" implies a specific kind of Christian. I have made no secret that I am an atheist. President Bush (41 or 43, take your pick) was not good for Americans other than 43's fight against Islamofascism.

And President Trump. I will take the impressive rollback of the administrative state's regulations along with the tax rate cuts. These simple things are the reason why Democrats are on the ropes.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 05:02 PM
Woah, he talked to them.

Back door...never admitted it. So did Kushner and he left it out of about 4 redos on his security papers...btw, Kushner and Ivanka have NO permanent security clearances to clear them of talking who they talk to now. If it was above board, why wasn't it reported?

The Xl
02-17-2018, 05:03 PM
No, you never stated it.

And I'm not anti-second amendment. I think a person should be allowed to have a pistol that shoots six shots to protect his home from intruders. I think a sportsman deserves to have a double barrel rifle. But beyond that, it's just not allowed in a civilized nation for people to have military style weapons and the DEMOCRATIC pro-life, which is for HUMAN BEINGS, not the right wing fetus pro-life, will get them off our streets. The assault weapons were banned once and approved by the SCOTUS. It will be done again. Because OUR pro-life movement is about HUMANS NOW.

And why? Because a small amount of people abuse said authority? Should we take away certain types of weaponry from police and the military because a small amount of them do the same?

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 05:04 PM

This makes me smile.
"A Born Again" implies a specific kind of Christian. I have made no secret that I am an atheist. President Bush (41 or 43, take your pick) was not good for Americans other than 43's fight against Islamofascism.

And President Trump. I will take the impressive rollback of the administrative state's regulations along with the tax rate cuts. These simple things are the reason why Democrats are on the ropes.

Which state regulations are you talking about and what is the direct impact for 98% that enriches their lives?

How does the tax cut for the rich help 98% ? Give me concrete examples along with links, as his Infrastructure bill has a $.25 tax a gallon for the federal taxes to pay for it. Show me the improvements for the 98.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 05:04 PM
Is it a law or isn't it? If it is not a law it is a suggestion. If it is a law he is complying with its provisions.

OMG...Congress approved the law. The President signs it and it becomes law. What are you, Russian?
Did the President sign the bill into law? A simple yes or no will do.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 05:05 PM
And why? Because a small amount of people abuse said authority? Should we take away certain types of weaponry from police and the military because a small amount of them do the same?
No, because people DIE from it. There's not reason to have a military style weapon on our civilized streets. There's no reason to have more than 6 bullets in your pistol or 2 in your rifle. It's going to stop because SANE people are tired of you INSANE people who can't pass a background check buying these military style weapons at gun shows.

Peter1469
02-17-2018, 05:06 PM
You are anti-2nd Amendment. Don't tell me how many rounds my pistol can hold.

No, you never stated it.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 05:07 PM
OMG....you never have followed Trump, have you? He CARED about the number of people reported to the Inauguration. You Russian, too?
I suppose someone has to point out the fake news.

President Trump has done a reasonably good job of pointing out how bad the left Media has become.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 05:07 PM

No. He doesn't want to impose sanctions on Russia for interfering with the elections. His own advisers of his Intelligence agencies have said he hasn't formed any desire to stop further interference in the 2018 elections. I don't know how that comes out for you, but it sure smells bribes and collusion with russia for me.

Now, where are those fine pinpont examples of the benefits of rolling back state regulations and the tax cuts for the rich for me? Complete with links, of course.

Peter1469
02-17-2018, 05:08 PM

What is wrong with you?

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 05:08 PM
I suppose someone has to point out the fake news.

President Trump has done a reasonably good job of pointing out how bad the left Media has become.

You have NO examples for me. And I don't have time for your Russian double talk. You are a boring person...filled with no knowledge and having no life you seek attention on forums. I'll wait and see if I find an intelligent republican who isn't afraid to discuss issues truthfully. You bore me. Stupidity always bores me.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 05:10 PM
You are anti-2nd Amendment. Don't tell me how many rounds my pistol can hold.

No. Letting you have a six shot pistol to defend your family and a two shot rifle to shoot your big game is FOR the second amendment. I am against having military style weapons on the street. And you may be one of those mentally ill, domestic abusers, domestic terrorists or felons who CAN'T go through a background check which is WHY you are so adamant about not having them. AND as a domestic terrorist, you want weapons that can kill multiple people.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 05:11 PM
I will take the impressive rollback of the administrative state's regulations along with the tax rate cuts. These simple things are the reason why Democrats are on the ropes.

Which state regulations are you talking about and what is the direct impact for 98% that enriches their lives?

Are you unfamiliar with the massive, and unconstitutional administrative state?

I admit I laughed. You are such a child.

How does the tax cut for the rich help 98%?
"Tax cut for the rich". this idiotic phrase tells me you don't know what you are talking about. It should have been an across the board tax cut. But it wasn't. I regret that. Instead, it was targeted at people who earn less than I did before I retired.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 05:11 PM
What is wrong with you?

What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you making this statement.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 05:13 PM
No, because people DIE from it. There's not reason to have a military style weapon on our civilized streets. There's no reason to have more than 6 bullets in your pistol or 2 in your rifle. It's going to stop because SANE people are tired of you INSANE people who can't pass a background check buying these military style weapons at gun shows.
This tells me you are a hard left anti-American kook. Of course, I already knew that. I know it is impolite to say it.

Peter1469
02-17-2018, 05:15 PM
You are an anti 2nd Amendment person. Don't tell me how many rounds my pistol can hold.
No. Letting you have a six shot pistol to defend your family and a two shot rifle to shoot your big game is FOR the second amendment. I am against having military style weapons on the street. And you may be one of those mentally ill, domestic abusers, domestic terrorists or felons who CAN'T go through a background check which is WHY you are so adamant about not having them. AND as a domestic terrorist, you want weapons that can kill multiple people.

Peter1469
02-17-2018, 05:16 PM
What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you making this statement.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 05:17 PM
You are an anti 2nd Amendment person. Don't tell me how many rounds my pistol can hold.
Oh, we will end up telling you what weapons you can buy. Count on it. And you'll probably end up turning yours in once it is found out you're a member of a domestic terrorist group. ;)

MisterVeritis

No.
If it is not a law then it is not a law. Of course, you do know you are wrong, don't you?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/donald-trump-russia-sanctions-bill/index.html

He doesn't want to impose sanctions on Russia for interfering with the elections.
A better interpretation is that President Trump is complying with the law the Congress passed and he signed into law.

His own advisers of his Intelligence agencies have said he hasn't formed any desire to stop further interference in the 2018 elections. I don't know how that comes out for you, but it sure smells bribes and collusion with russia for me.
This statement tells me you lack depth.

Bob the Slob

You go with that because you seem incapable of discussions and incapable of retaining news from day to day. sorry about your idiocy. wish you had health care coverage to help. ;)

Peter1469
02-17-2018, 05:18 PM
Oh, we will end up telling you what weapons you can buy. Count on it. And you'll probably end up turning yours in once it is found out you're a member of a domestic terrorist group. ;)

Incorrect.

AZ Jim
02-17-2018, 05:18 PM
One of the first rules of security clearances is YOU CAN BE VULNERABLE TO BLACKMAIL. I held a TS SA clearance and I couldn't even go 15 miles down the road to Tijuana, Mex. without filling out a form as to what, why of the trip! I, at that time possessed information valuable to enemies.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 05:19 PM

You have NO examples for me. And I don't have time for your Russian double talk. You are a boring person...filled with no knowledge and having no life you seek attention on forums. I'll wait and see if I find an intelligent republican who isn't afraid to discuss issues truthfully. You bore me. Stupidity always bores me.
You are not very good at this, are you?

I suppose a paid poster has to rush through the process to get in the requisite number of posts before his (her?) ten minutes are up.

MMC
02-17-2018, 05:20 PM

Yeah yeah.....just because you tell somebody doesn't mean any one will listen. Now maybe if you weren't a leftist. Then you could be taken seriously.

Peter1469
02-17-2018, 05:21 PM
You go with that because you seem incapable of discussions and incapable of retaining news from day to day. sorry about your idiocy. wish you had health care coverage to help. ;)

What rational person would engage in discussions with you? You are a loon.

Crepitus
02-17-2018, 05:52 PM

Mr V loves trump. Until trump does something he doesn't agree with. Then he wants to execute him right along with the rest of us.

Crepitus
02-17-2018, 05:56 PM

Are you kidding? Trump hangs on every word the media says about him. It's his biggest focus. As far as blackmail, proof of embarrassing things would be perfect for leverage on a narcissistic child like him.

Mister D
02-17-2018, 06:00 PM
Are you kidding? Trump hangs on every word the media says about him. It's his biggest focus. As far as blackmail, proof of embarrassing things would be perfect for leverage on a narcissistic child like him.
You're being played, son.

Peter1469
02-17-2018, 06:00 PM
Only a complete fool thinks that Trump can be blackmailed.

Crepitus
02-17-2018, 06:04 PM
Only a complete fool thinks that Trump can be blackmailed.

You're wrong. Only a complete fool thinks that he can't. His handles are many and obvious.

Peter1469
02-17-2018, 06:05 PM
You're wrong. Only a complete fool thinks that he can't. His handles are many and obvious.
Oh boy... Oh well. Live and let live.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 06:08 PM
Mr V loves trump. Until trump does something he doesn't agree with. Then he wants to execute him right along with the rest of us.
I thought President Trump should have faced impeachment for starting a war with Syria. I still do.

You are a coup cheerleader. You should be punished but not executed. Public humiliation and a large fine would be sufficient.

Common Sense
02-17-2018, 06:11 PM
I thought President Trump should have faced impeachment for starting a war with Syria. I still do.

You are a coup cheerleader. You should be punished but not executed. Public humiliation and a large fine would be sufficient.
I really do question your sanity.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 06:12 PM

I really do question your sanity.
Based on what?

Common Sense
02-17-2018, 06:13 PM

Based on what?
The insane things you write.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 06:13 PM
The insane things you write.
Do you have examples? Let's discuss them.

Common Sense
02-17-2018, 06:16 PM
Do you have examples? Let's discuss them.
They don't require discussion. That would be pointless. I'm not your psychiatrist.

...calling for the killing of all Muslim leaders and bombing of all Muslim holy sites does come to mind. Plus your run of the mill insane ramblings.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 06:23 PM
They don't require discussion. That would be pointless. I'm not your psychiatrist.
...calling for the killing of all Muslim leaders and bombing of all Muslim holy sites does come to mind. Plus your run of the mill insane ramblings.
I offered up a method for defeating the Islamic scourge. Do you disagree that destroying all known and suspected Islamic Holy sites, Mosques and reading rooms plus killing all of the known Islamic leaders would put an end to Islam as a problem for the modern world for at least 50 years (probably forever)?

Run of the mill ramblings? Now I am offended. :grin:

Common Sense
02-17-2018, 06:27 PM
I offered up a method for defeating the Islamic scourge. Do you disagree that destroying all known and suspected Islamic Holy sites, Mosques and reading rooms plus killing all of the known Islamic leaders would put an end to Islam as a problem for the modern world for at least 50 years (probably forever)?

Run of the mill ramblings? Now I am offended. :grin:

No I don't agree. Doing that would have quite the opposite effect. Not to mention it's borderline psychopathic and morally equivalent to the Muslim terrorists themselves.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 06:43 PM
Do you disagree that destroying all known and suspected Islamic Holy sites, Mosques and reading rooms plus killing all of the known Islamic leaders would put an end to Islam as a problem for the modern world for at least 50 years (probably forever)?

No I don't agree. Doing that would have quite the opposite effect. Not to mention it's borderline psychopathic and morally equivalent to the Muslim terrorists themselves.
In what other warfare instance have destroying the enemies leadership and logistics not had a decisive effect on the outcome?

Tahuyaman
02-17-2018, 06:44 PM
The insane things you write. I think it’s laughable that you have given yourself the name Common Sense.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 06:49 PM
Yeah yeah.....just because you tell somebody doesn't mean any one will listen. Now maybe if you weren't a leftist. Then you could be taken seriously.

Just remember this; 30% of Americans support Trumper..that leaves 70% of us leftists who are destroying the gerrymandering votes. ;)

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 06:50 PM

Yeah, he seems to admire men who can buy women for sex. He must be in disability himself. I don't know if the bar would go low enough for him to not like Trump.

Common Sense
02-17-2018, 06:56 PM
Do you disagree that destroying all known and suspected Islamic Holy sites, Mosques and reading rooms plus killing all of the known Islamic leaders would put an end to Islam as a problem for the modern world for at least 50 years (probably forever)?

In what other warfare instance have destroying the enemies leadership and logistics not had a decisive effect on the outcome?

Can you not concede that the result may be an increase in radicalization of moderates? Ordinary Muslims are not the enemy. Radical extremist groups are. Essentially you are declaring war on a billion people and expecting them to capitulate. It's simplistic and nonsensical. The result would be not only losing the best ally in the fight against terrorism (moderate Muslims), but you would be turning them into the enemy. You would create more terrorism than there is now and murder a bunch of people.

Common Sense
02-17-2018, 06:56 PM
I think it’s laughable that you have given yourself the name Common Sense.

That's meaningless coming from you.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 06:57 PM
Yeah, he seems to admire men who can buy women for sex. He must be in disability himself. I don't know if the bar would go low enough for him to not like Trump.
Wait! I do believe this may be an original thought.

LOL.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 07:00 PM

Can you not concede that the result may be an increase in radicalization of moderates? Ordinary Muslims are not the enemy. Radical extremist groups are. Essentially you are declaring war on a billion people and expecting them to capitulate. It's simplistic and nonsensical. The result would be not only losing the best ally in the fight against terrorism (moderate Muslims), but you would be turning them into the enemy. You would create more terrorism than there is now and murder a bunch of people.
In what other instance of warfare can you show that destroying the leaders and logistics has not won the war?

I suspect most people would be happily rid of the IslamoNAZIs.

The rest would have time to reform Islam into something that can live in peace with the rest of us.

Common Sense
02-17-2018, 07:04 PM

In what other instance of warfare can you show that destroying the leaders and logistics has not won the war?

I suspect most people would be happily rid of the IslamoNAZIs.

The rest would have time to reform Islam into something that can live in peace with the rest of us.

You think you can reform them by destroying their sacred sites and leaders?

What do you think would happen in America if a foreign country destroyed all Christian leaders, churches and holy sites around the world? Do you think American Christians would just capitulate? Or do you think they would seek retribution?

Try ray to be honest with your answer. I doubt you will answer though.

Bob the Slob
02-17-2018, 07:08 PM
Great points and logic. thanks.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 07:09 PM
You think you can reform them by destroying their sacred sites and leaders?

What do you think would happen in America if a foreign country destroyed all Christian leaders, churches and holy sites around the world? Do you think American Christians would just capitulate? Or do you think they would seek retribution?

Try ray to be honest with your answer. I doubt you will answer though.
I can not speak to Christian leaders. Let's say all known and suspected actual leaders.

I predict we would end.

Common Sense
02-17-2018, 07:12 PM
I can not speak to Christian leaders. Let's say all known and suspected actual leaders.

I predict we would end.

So you think the entire congregation and adherents would just give up? You wouldn't resist?

Tahuyaman
02-17-2018, 07:12 PM
That's meaningless coming from you.That explains things.

MisterVeritis
02-17-2018, 07:20 PM
So you think the entire congregation and adherents would just give up? You wouldn't resist?
I have not mentioned congregations. Islamofascism is far more than a religious framework. It is a complete, drop-in replacement for western modernity.

Destroy all of its leaders down to the Reading Room level and it will fade away.

Crepitus
02-17-2018, 07:32 PM

Oh it's already happened a couple of times. MrV is a very fickle mistress.

Tahuyaman
02-17-2018, 07:37 PM
You can disagree all you want, but one way of eliminating Islamic terrorism is to eliminate Islam.

Mister D
02-17-2018, 07:42 PM
Oh it's already happened a couple of times. MrV is a very fickle mistress.
Ugh you'll go with anybody. lol

Common Sense
02-17-2018, 07:55 PM
You can disagree all you want, but one way of eliminating Islamic terrorism is to eliminate Islam.

...and how would you go about doing that? Bombs or gas chambers?

Tahuyaman
02-17-2018, 08:14 PM
...and how would you go about doing that? Bombs or gas chambers?

Do you disagree that erasing Islam off the face of the earth would result in eliminating Islamic terrorism?