PDA

View Full Version : Jesus, get out!

Scerab
02-22-2018, 11:58 AM
Yes...
religion should have no place in the political stage of the United States of lobbyists... yet it’s often catapulted to the front and center of our political debates. When our founding fathers found this nation, they wanted to avoid the mistakes of the colonial British empire of merging religion and state. But the Murdoch’s were successful, through their networks, in indoctrinating many of those who are shackled by organized religion. Indeed, the religious groups across the United States of lobbyists usually advocate for the reds and a bill passed recently by our bigot-in-chief has even built on this and enhanced this trend.
Riddle me this, why is our bigot-in-chief incredibly vocal about the atrocities of the holocaust, yet he has done or said very little about the genocide of the rohingya muslims? The answer is simple... the United States of lobbyists, constitutionally, cannot have an official religion. However, through the red zombie making networks, we have an unofficial religion. This is at the root of the rising anti-semitism and islamophobia in the United States of lobbyists. The reds will do any thing to get elected, from gerrymandering, to colluding with Russians and even exploiting the citizens faith and beliefs.
Islam is the world fastest growing religion. By 2050,  of Europe will be Muslim, Islam will surpass judaism in the US to become the second largest religion, and It will be the world leading religion, while the religion the Roman emperor Constantine forced on Europeans will be second. So in short, this policy of favoring a religion by our state will have significant consequences for those who currently support it in the turn of this century. Particularly because many Christians identify as secular or even abandon the indoctrination forced upon them by their parents.
Unfortunately, as long as the reds resort to their chicanery, these trends will continue. Let’s weaponize places of worship to bombard those who frequent them with political agendas. After all, our votes are worthless if we cannot back them up with funds to hire lobbyists to further pursue our causes.

zelmo1234
02-22-2018, 12:04 PM
Actually I think that you need to go back to the federalist papers and read what they were talking about.

One of the first mandatory school books in the public schools was the Bible, many of the founding fathers were alive and in government at that time. You would have though they would have caught that.

Also your statistics are a little off, one of the fasted growing religions in the middle east is Christianity, and they do this in the face of death if they are discovered.

So I would totally disagree with you and tell you that if we want to see this nation thrive again we will embrace God as we once did, and ask, no beg for his forgiveness.

Because while the constitution prevented a state church, it also prevented the government from telling people how to worship and where to worship.

Crepitus
02-22-2018, 12:06 PM
Then why the scrupulous avoidance of references to "god" in the constitution?

Peter1469
02-22-2018, 12:12 PM
Several of the new States had state religions for long after the Constitution was ratified.

The often mentioned Jefferson letter concerning religion and the need to stay away from government was meant to protect religion from government. It was not meant to protect government from religion.

History is hard. (Citing Barbie doll)

zelmo1234
02-22-2018, 12:14 PM
The constitution can't be separated from the declaration.

The constitution is a list of what the government can and mostly can't do

and what the government can't do is tell you how to worship and when to worship.

But the declaration clearly states that the basis of all of the laws in the rights endowed to each and every mane women and child by our creator, God...

Tahuyaman
02-22-2018, 12:22 PM
It's not that religious beliefs should not have any influence on government, it's government should not have any influence on your religious freedom.

Scerab
02-22-2018, 12:34 PM
Actually I think that you need to go back to the federalist papers and read what they were talking about.

One of the first mandatory school books in the public schools was the Bible, many of the founding fathers were alive and in government at that time. You would have though they would have caught that.

Also your statistics are a little off, one of the fasted growing religions in the middle east is Christianity, and they do this in the face of death if they are discovered.

So I would totally disagree with you and tell you that if we want to see this nation thrive again we will embrace God as we once did, and ask, no beg for his forgiveness.

Because while the constitution prevented a state church, it also prevented the government from telling people how to worship and where to worship.

School curriculum was not modernized in the United States of lobbyists until the nation came under threat from the USSR. The politicians favored scientists over theologians when the nation was lagging behind scientifically. The problem with a nation embacing a particular religion is it will create intolerance and discrimination. Ask yourself, can the US afford that? Look the CEOs of Microsoft, UBER, and alphabet, they are immigrants and non-Christian. This country will lose talent and skills it needs by such medieval tendencies. Regarding my statistics, I referenced this article among many,
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/29/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
I can understand why you referenced the orthodox Christian of the Middle East. It’s a big focus of the Murdock network of zombies, to create this hollow propaganda surrounding the middle eastern conflict. A propaganda which portrays a war that is solely between Muslim and Christian, where in fact it’s a human crisis created by the policies of the red politicians. Let me explain why...
in the 1950s, the United States of lobbyists supported fundamentalist Islam in the Middle East because they did not want communism to spread to that region. This manifested over decades into what we see today as extreme Islam. During the 1950s for example, Saudi Arabia was a somewhat liberal country, where women would not have to cover their bodies and cinemas were established. But because of this US backed fundamentalism movement was gaining ground, the people were brain washed and made more conservative. The end result of that was 9/11. The second mistake was the terrible president, Bush, /spit. He created a power vacuum in Iraq that gave rise to ISIS. And according to this article, the Christian population of the Middle East will shrink by 2050.
http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/middle-east-north-africa/

zelmo1234
02-22-2018, 01:03 PM
School curriculum was not modernized in the United States of lobbyists until the nation came under threat from the USSR. The politicians favored scientists over theologians when the nation was lagging behind scientifically. The problem with a nation embacing a particular religion is it will create intolerance and discrimination. Ask yourself, can the US afford that? Look the CEOs of Microsoft, UBER, and alphabet, they are immigrants and non-Christian. This country will lose talent and skills it needs by such medieval tendencies. Regarding my statistics, I referenced this article among many,
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/29/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
I can understand why you referenced the orthodox Christian of the Middle East. It’s a big focus of the Murdock network of zombies, to create this hollow propaganda surrounding the middle eastern conflict. A propaganda which portrays a war that is solely between Muslim and Christian, where in fact it’s a human crisis created by the policies of the red politicians. Let me explain why...
in the 1950s, the United States of lobbyists supported fundamentalist Islam in the Middle East because they did not want communism to spread to that region. This manifested over decades into what we see today as extreme Islam. During the 1950s for example, Saudi Arabia was a somewhat liberal country, where women would not have to cover their bodies and cinemas were established. But because of this US backed fundamentalism movement was gaining ground, the people were brain washed and made more conservative. The end result of that was 9/11. The second mistake was the terrible president, Bush, /spit. He created a power vacuum in Iraq that gave rise to ISIS. And according to this article, the Christian population of the Middle East will shrink by 2050.
http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/middle-east-north-africa/

First you might want to check out the Gates family a little closer, Jobs was the agnostic

Second God was removed from our public education in the early 70's and the quality of education has been in decline every since We are lower in Science, technology, and Mathematics than we have ever been, look at the nationality make-up of most engineering departments, there are immigrants many from countries that have strong religious beliefs.

Not to mention what has happened to the Moral Code since God has left the building.

As for the middle east, the reason that Christianity is so strong is because it does not discriminate against women and children, and it is not violent.

The number one cause of a Muslim death is this world is another Muslim. It is not nor has it ever been a religion of peace, and that is becoming clear to the people of the middle east and that are looking to counties like Jordan and Egypt to find a path out of the nightmare they are currently living in.

Europe is coming to the same conclusion and there are countries closing their doors to immigration and keeping a much closer eye on their Islamic immigrants.

The world is moving away from you sir, you just have not seen the signs .

Captdon
02-22-2018, 03:46 PM

How would you know there was a scrupulous lack of references to God? Why would there need to be?

MMC
02-22-2018, 03:59 PM
Reach out and touch Faith.....and no I'm not talking about the one that wears high heels.

Max Rockatansky
02-22-2018, 04:37 PM
Yes...
religion should have no place in the political stage of the United States of lobbyists... yet it’s often catapulted to the front and center of our political debates. When our founding fathers found this nation, they wanted to avoid the mistakes of the colonial British empire of merging religion and state. But the Murdoch’s were successful, through their networks, in indoctrinating many of those who are shackled by organized religion. Indeed, the religious groups across the United States of lobbyists usually advocate for the reds and a bill passed recently by our bigot-in-chief has even built on this and enhanced this trend.
Riddle me this, why is our bigot-in-chief incredibly vocal about the atrocities of the holocaust, yet he has done or said very little about the genocide of the rohingya muslims? The answer is simple... the United States of lobbyists, constitutionally, cannot have an official religion. However, through the red zombie making networks, we have an unofficial religion. This is at the root of the rising anti-semitism and islamophobia in the United States of lobbyists. The reds will do any thing to get elected, from gerrymandering, to colluding with Russians and even exploiting the citizens faith and beliefs.
Islam is the world fastest growing religion. By 2050, of Europe will be Muslim, Islam will surpass judaism in the US to become the second largest religion, and It will be the world leading religion, while the religion the Roman emperor Constantine forced on Europeans will be second. So in short, this policy of favoring a religion by our state will have significant consequences for those who currently support it in the turn of this century. Particularly because many Christians identify as secular or even abandon the indoctrination forced upon them by their parents.
Unfortunately, as long as the reds resort to their chicanery, these trends will continue. Let’s weaponize places of worship to bombard those who frequent them with political agendas. After all, our votes are worthless if we cannot back them up with funds to hire lobbyists to further pursue our causes.
Not quite following your long rant. Are you saying we need to shred the Constitution, specifically the First Amendment (all of it), in order to save it?

MisterVeritis
02-22-2018, 05:26 PM
Should I assume this is a real question?

If so, consider the two documents, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution written by two friends, Jefferson and Madison. The two documents go together. The Declaration speaks of Nature's God and the Creator. The Declaration, in addition to laying out the reasons for a rebellion, also points to government's purpose. The Constitution establishes the government pointed to by the Declaration.

Scerab
02-23-2018, 01:26 AM
First you might want to check out the Gates family a little closer, Jobs was the agnostic

Second God was removed from our public education in the early 70's and the quality of education has been in decline every since We are lower in Science, technology, and Mathematics than we have ever been, look at the nationality make-up of most engineering departments, there are immigrants many from countries that have strong religious beliefs.

Not to mention what has happened to the Moral Code since God has left the building.

As for the middle east, the reason that Christianity is so strong is because it does not discriminate against women and children, and it is not violent.

The number one cause of a Muslim death is this world is another Muslim. It is not nor has it ever been a religion of peace, and that is becoming clear to the people of the middle east and that are looking to counties like Jordan and Egypt to find a path out of the nightmare they are currently living in.

Europe is coming to the same conclusion and there are countries closing their doors to immigration and keeping a much closer eye on their Islamic immigrants.

The world is moving away from you sir, you just have not seen the signs .

Ouch I did not intend to digress into islamophobia but you sir sure have that affliction...
I would always prefer today’s education to that of the pre 70s era. There is no comparison between creationism and evolution.
The world is NOT 4500 years old...
Adam did NOT dance around with dinosaurs...
and Christianity is NOT the one true religion. You know why? Because in order to believe that, you have to also believe that everyone else is a heathen... if you believe in that, you also vilify more than 4 billion human beings... the system of organized religion is designed to subdue the indoctrinated to their masters. The beauty of America is that you can worship anyone or anything or nothing without consequences.
Yeah most of the engineers and technicians immigrating to the United States of lobbyists are Indian and Asian, and those are often either secular or atheist. Ever heard that the churches in the United States of lobbyists are in serious trouble because of the decrease in immigration... and not the kind i referenced above but rather the type of low skilled or even illegal immigration from Latin America.
Few Americans are religiously involved, roughly about %20. And the percentage of atheism is increasing here as well. This is having a great impact on our social freedoms. Examples include, LGBTQ rights and women rights.
As for our morals, that is a very subjective matter... who are you to decide what is morally acceptable and what is not? Something are universal, but there still remains many areas of gray in which morals are made opaque by ones background and beliefs. Where it is morally unacceptable for a Muslim or some Jewish sects to eat pork, it’s acceptable for a Christian or Hindu to do so. The latter does not consume beef... the notion of a heaven existing for the followers of the one true faith is old and predates Christianity, ergo it’s mute.
Don’t know where you get your information, but I lived for over a decade in the Middle East and Christians there discriminate against women... in general women there are second class citizens. They can’t become theologians, they can’t become heads of state, like the United States of lobbyists apparently... and many examples. A women there is expected to perform domestic duties even if she works. Many of them don’t have the right to contraception or abortion. Those decisions are often left to their husbands or fathers. Look I am not going to waste my effort trying to convince you about this when your clearly indoctrinated by Fox News to support islamophobia. It’s just wrong to label more then 1.5 billion humans as evil...
As for the citizens of Jordan and Egypt, there are many reasons for them to seek immigration. The Most salient of which are political corruption and economic turmoil.
Let me be very frank with you... ISIS is the creation of the USA, yes America, yes the United States of lobbyists... from the pro fundamentalist investments in the 50s to the republican bush wars, it’s documented history...
it’s true that Europe generally and Germany specifically, is issuing tougher regulations on economic migrants. But the percentages of Muslim citizens of the Western European countries is there and increasing. According to PEW, Europe will be %12 Muslim by 2050, and those people will have the power to vote in their respective countries. My advice is to let go of the sinking ship of Christianity and organized religion... humans have existed for about 200,000 years. And we have had many religions rise and fall. Some experts even found evidence that religious rituals Predates our species!

Captdon
02-23-2018, 01:31 PM
This is a load of something although it makes no sense. I don't know the purpose or the facts of this. Islam is a religion of violence. Islam is growing because of lack of birth control. It isn't getting a lot of converts to be sure. No rational person would be a Moslem.

Christianity is doing just fine. You like what you like and I'll stay with the true religion.

How religious rituals can predate humans is pure nonsense.

I may have this all wrong since you don't make a lot of sense.

zelmo1234
02-23-2018, 02:33 PM
Ouch I did not intend to digress into islamophobia but you sir sure have that affliction...
I would always prefer today’s education to that of the pre 70s era. There is no comparison between creationism and evolution.
The world is NOT 4500 years old...
Adam did NOT dance around with dinosaurs...
and Christianity is NOT the one true religion. You know why? Because in order to believe that, you have to also believe that everyone else is a heathen... if you believe in that, you also vilify more than 4 billion human beings... the system of organized religion is designed to subdue the indoctrinated to their masters. The beauty of America is that you can worship anyone or anything or nothing without consequences.
Yeah most of the engineers and technicians immigrating to the United States of lobbyists are Indian and Asian, and those are often either secular or atheist. Ever heard that the churches in the United States of lobbyists are in serious trouble because of the decrease in immigration... and not the kind i referenced above but rather the type of low skilled or even illegal immigration from Latin America.
Few Americans are religiously involved, roughly about . And the percentage of atheism is increasing here as well. This is having a great impact on our social freedoms. Examples include, LGBTQ rights and women rights.
As for our morals, that is a very subjective matter... who are you to decide what is morally acceptable and what is not? Something are universal, but there still remains many areas of gray in which morals are made opaque by ones background and beliefs. Where it is morally unacceptable for a Muslim or some Jewish sects to eat pork, it’s acceptable for a Christian or Hindu to do so. The latter does not consume beef... the notion of a heaven existing for the followers of the one true faith is old and predates Christianity, ergo it’s mute.
Don’t know where you get your information, but I lived for over a decade in the Middle East and Christians there discriminate against women... in general women there are second class citizens. They can’t become theologians, they can’t become heads of state, like the United States of lobbyists apparently... and many examples. A women there is expected to perform domestic duties even if she works. Many of them don’t have the right to contraception or abortion. Those decisions are often left to their husbands or fathers. Look I am not going to waste my effort trying to convince you about this when your clearly indoctrinated by Fox News to support islamophobia. It’s just wrong to label more then 1.5 billion humans as evil...
As for the citizens of Jordan and Egypt, there are many reasons for them to seek immigration. The Most salient of which are political corruption and economic turmoil.
Let me be very frank with you... ISIS is the creation of the USA, yes America, yes the United States of lobbyists... from the pro fundamentalist investments in the 50s to the republican bush wars, it’s documented history...
it’s true that Europe generally and Germany specifically, is issuing tougher regulations on economic migrants. But the percentages of Muslim citizens of the Western European countries is there and increasing. According to PEW, Europe will be  Muslim by 2050, and those people will have the power to vote in their respective countries. My advice is to let go of the sinking ship of Christianity and organized religion... humans have existed for about 200,000 years. And we have had many religions rise and fall. Some experts even found evidence that religious rituals Predates our species!
I spent some time in the middle east myself.

So I call BS. There is only one religion on this earth today that does not play well with others.

That is Islam. I am guessing that you are or at least an apologist for that barbaric religion.

You can talk all you want about the Christian/Jewish persecution of Women in the Middle east but we know that is not where the oppression is the worst. Do they have all of the freedoms that we have here in the USA. But they are not killed for trying to get an education and are able to show their face in public.

donttread
02-23-2018, 04:15 PM
Yes...
Islam is the world fastest growing religion. By 2050, of Europe will be Muslim, Islam will surpass judaism in the US to become the second largest religion, and It will be the world leading religion, while the religion the Roman emperor Constantine forced on Europeans will be second. So in short, this policy of favoring a religion by our state will have significant consequences for those who currently support it in the turn of this century. Particularly because many Christians identify as secular or even abandon the indoctrination forced upon them by their parents.

you have a point, but then you go and childlesly lay the problem at the feet of half the political shere. The "blues" worship atheism like a religion.

Scerab
02-23-2018, 05:51 PM
This is a load of something although it makes no sense. I don't know the purpose or the facts of this. Islam is a religion of violence. Islam is growing because of lack of birth control. It isn't getting a lot of converts to be sure. No rational person would be a Moslem.

Christianity is doing just fine. You like what you like and I'll stay with the true religion.

How religious rituals can predate humans is pure nonsense.

I may have this all wrong since you don't make a lot of sense.

You can read this article, which talks about the growth of the Islamic population in the coming decades.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
The claim that Islam is a religion of violence is ludicrous, because in actuality all organized religions are violent. Ever heard of the atrocities of the crusades or the blood baths of the Protestant European colonial empires? Read what the British did to the Indians, in India, or what the Americans did to the native Americans. You call that peace and love? Was it not YOUR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT bush, who got us into a pointless war in Iraq that bore no fruit and he even called it a crusade... to this day the old remnants of the Christian colonial powers are fleecing Africa and forcing the locals to make a choice between starvation or bible studies. To me, organized religion was and will always be humanity’s bane...
As for religion pre dating our own species, here is a nice article you can read, which talks about homo erectus.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/1/18/1358506/-The-Ancient-World-A-Short-Overview-of-Homo-Erectus

thank goodness the United States of lobbyists has no official religion, otherwise there would be grotesque discrimination afoot. We are all free to worship as we please, but to declare what ones parents had passed down to him/her as the one true faith is ignorance. Simply because it implies that the majority of the human race is wrong...

Scerab
02-23-2018, 06:08 PM
I spent some time in the middle east myself.

So I call BS. There is only one religion on this earth today that does not play well with others.

That is Islam. I am guessing that you are or at least an apologist for that barbaric religion.

You can talk all you want about the Christian/Jewish persecution of Women in the Middle east but we know that is not where the oppression is the worst. Do they have all of the freedoms that we have here in the USA. But they are not killed for trying to get an education and are able to show their face in public.

Your mixing up culture and religion. Read about Indonesia, most populous Muslim country. Women are educated, particularly in urban areas. They also have rights and privileges. But in the Arab world, misogyny has roots since pagan polytheist times. Islam actually banned many of the heinous practices those pagans used to perform. One such practice was the burying of live baby girls because tribes used to consider it dishonorable to care for a girl. And we see this phenomenon throughout our history as a species. The latest example is the aftermath of China and its one child policy.
Lets not forget our own American history. Women were not allowed to vote until fairly recently... go back to the Victorian age and there were many vocations and practices that women were forbidden from engaging in. To this day we have the so called pink collar professions...
the United States oaf lobbyists is a unique place in the world, where human dignity is truly respected, especially after the civil rights movement. You can’t compare our situation here to anywhere else. Even in Europe there remains some restrictions and infringement on personal freedoms. The Middle East has different old and complex cultures.

AZ Jim
02-23-2018, 06:16 PM
I don't believe religion belongs in our public schools anymore than atheism.

Scerab
02-23-2018, 06:20 PM
you have a point, but then you go and childlesly lay the problem at the feet of half the political shere. The "blues" worship atheism like a religion.
Atheism is a belief just like any religion. Those who choose to embrace it should not be subject to discrimination or prosecution. Yet on the political stage, atheists are absent because religion is front and center at these events. This is wrong, we need someone who is indifferent and objective.
Look at our current stance in the Israel-Palestinian peace exchange, we are clearly biased. Why are we biased? Because of the Israeli lobbyists... it’s a joke of a tale, we pay the Israelis TAX DOLLARS, and they use that to pay lobbyists and shower us with brain washing adds. Those who Are indoctrinated by the Murdoch zombie network, believe it’s the Jews right to have Israel because it used to belong to them thousands of years ago...well if that’s true, why not give the native Americans all of their lands back...

Scerab
02-23-2018, 06:24 PM
I don't believe religion belongs in our public schools anymore than atheism.
Atheism is not taught in schools per se, but rather knowledge that requires an irreligious setting to be discussed. How many countless times did Christianity hinder human advancement by prosecuting men and women for coming up with conflicting theories with church doctrine.

zelmo1234
02-23-2018, 06:25 PM
Your mixing up culture and religion. Read about Indonesia, most populous Muslim country. Women are educated, particularly in urban areas. They also have rights and privileges. But in the Arab world, misogyny has roots since pagan polytheist times. Islam actually banned many of the heinous practices those pagans used to perform. One such practice was the burying of live baby girls because tribes used to consider it dishonorable to care for a girl. And we see this phenomenon throughout our history as a species. The latest example is the aftermath of China and its one child policy.
Lets not forget our own American history. Women were not allowed to vote until fairly recently... go back to the Victorian age and there were many vocations and practices that women were forbidden from engaging in. To this day we have the so called pink collar professions...
the United States oaf lobbyists is a unique place in the world, where human dignity is truly respected, especially after the civil rights movement. You can’t compare our situation here to anywhere else. Even in Europe there remains some restrictions and infringement on personal freedoms. The Middle East has different old and complex cultures.
I agree with you that there are cultural effects on religion.

You mention the crusades but you forget to mention the reason for them. I wonder why that slipped? But you must know that there are still Templers in this world, Watching Waiting.

Scerab
02-23-2018, 07:00 PM
I agree with you that there are cultural effects on religion.

You mention the crusades but you forget to mention the reason for them. I wonder why that slipped? But you must know that there are still Templers in this world, Watching Waiting.
The reasons for the crusades were many but the most salient of which were political and economic. Europe was in Political turmoil during the Middle Ages. Princes were in a constant state of war with one another and the pope wanted to direct such affinity for war away from Europe. The Middle East was more advanced scientifically during those times and was perceived as more prosperous, or maybe the pope just lied to everyone when he described the Middle East as a land paved with riches. The first crusade occurred after the great schism of the Christian church and therefor, the Christians from Europe did not consider the Christians in the east as true followers of Christ. Historians agree today that the Catholics discriminated against the orthodox Christians and that the latter were better off had the crusades never occurred.

Max Rockatansky
02-23-2018, 07:24 PM
The reasons for the crusades were many but the most salient of which were political and economic. Europe was in Political turmoil during the Middle Ages. Princes were in a constant state of war with one another and the pope wanted to direct such affinity for war away from Europe. The Middle East was more advanced scientifically during those times and was perceived as more prosperous, or maybe the pope just lied to everyone when he described the Middle East as a land paved with riches. The first crusade occurred after the great schism of the Christian church and therefor, the Christians from Europe did not consider the Christians in the east as true followers of Christ. Historians agree today that the Catholics discriminated against the orthodox Christians and that the latter were better off had the crusades never occurred.

Much of what you say is a fair assessment, although from one POV.

One thing you forgot to add was there wasn't much prosperity in medieval Europe and certainly no television so there wasn't much to do except live in pig shit. :)

Max Rockatansky
02-23-2018, 07:26 PM
Atheism is not taught in schools per se, but rather knowledge that requires an irreligious setting to be discussed. How many countless times did Christianity hinder human advancement by prosecuting men and women for coming up with conflicting theories with church doctrine.Are schools teaching Christianity should persecute people? Sure, in the past and around the world all kinds of bad shit happened. Consider Stalin's purges, Mao's Cultural Revolution and the Pol Pot regime. All sought to stamp out religion.