PDA

View Full Version : Black students are failing because they are raised by poor single women

DonGlock26
12-12-2012, 06:23 PM
University of Texas professor claims black students are failing because they are raised by poor single women

Law professor Lino Graglia has previously accused black culture of 'setting children up for failure'

Law professor Lino Graglia was talking to the BBC when he said he could 'hardly imagine a less beneficial or more deleterious experience than to be raised by a single parent, usually female, uneducated and without a lot of money.'
He said the average black performance on SAT test is 200 points lower than that for the average white student and that among the black population almost three quarters of children are now born outside of marriage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2246285/University-Texas-professor-claims-black-students-failing-raised-single-women.html#ixzz2Esnt7OiX

This is the Left dirty little secret. Their welfare state is causing the current chaos in the black community. But, progressives cannot accept the blame, so they will attack the messenger.

patrickt
12-12-2012, 06:42 PM
This is the Left dirty little secret. Their welfare state is causing the current chaos in the black community. But, progressives cannot accept the blame, so they will attack the messenger.

They feel no blame. That would require a sense of responsibility that is lacking. And, they're racists. They don't expect black students to do well so when they fail they're proven correct...in their mind.

Mister D
12-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Frankly, I believe there are differences in average intelligence and the lamented racial gap in scholastic achievement will persist regardless of what we do. That said, the dismal state of of education in the black community has more to do with culture than genetic endowments. The oft cited 70% illegitimacy rate is a catastrophe of epic proportions but white progressives want to focus on "girl power" and have you think of Murphy Brown not Latesha and her 3 bastard sons.

DonGlock26
12-12-2012, 07:27 PM
They feel no blame. That would require a sense of responsibility that is lacking. And, they're racists. They don't expect black students to do well so when they fail they're proven correct...in their mind.

True, this is natural to the white progressive elites.

Cigar
12-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Hey boys, is this a private bitter old white mans thread, or can anyone join in. :)

Mister D
12-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Hey boys, is this a private bitter old white mans thread, or can anyone join in. :)

Don and I are probably younger than you, Sanford. :afro: And smarter too. Did you have an objection to anything we've said?

Cigar
12-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Don and I are probably younger than you, Sanford. :afro: And smarter too. Did you have an objection to anything we've said?

I honestly don't give a shit.

It's like me thinking you have some control over old white men screwing little boys.

Mister D
12-12-2012, 08:05 PM

It's like me thinking you have some control over old white men screwing little boys.

I don't have any control over old white men or old black men screwing little boys. Not sure why you have this fixation on the molestation of little boys.

Anyway, right. You don't give a shit about the wholesale failure of black children academically, the violence that plagues your community, and the disastrous black illegitimacy rate. Yeah, well, that's the problem we're discussing. None of you seem to care.

Cigar
12-12-2012, 08:09 PM
I don't have any control over old white men or old black men screwing little boys. Not sure why you have this fixation on the molestation of little boys.

Anyway, right. You don't give a shit about the wholesale failure of black children academically, the violence that plagues your community, and the disastrous black illegitimacy rate. Yeah, well, that's the problem we're discussing. None of you seem to care.

You are a stat guy, google it sport.

And you are correct, I manage what I control. So if you got a problem, get off the Internet and do something about it. Otherwise just bitch and do nothing, either way I don't care.

Mister D
12-12-2012, 08:17 PM

And you are correct, I manage what I control. So if you got a problem, get off the Internet and do something about it. Otherwise just bitch and do nothing, either way I don't care.

Google what? Do you ever make sense?

I didn't ask you what you can manage because it's not a matter of what you can manage. For the record, you "don't give a shit" about the failure of your community at every level outside the basketball court but you'll bristle when someone suggests that far too many blacks are irresponsible, lazy, and feel entitled to things they will not earn for themselves. Is it wrong for the rest of America to stop giving a shit about black people and all their problems? If you don't give a shit why should a Republican?

roadmaster
12-12-2012, 08:30 PM

Statistics show that blacks are sexually victimized in childhood at about the same rates as whites. Two-thirds of all victims of sexual assault reported to the police were under 18. In nearly 95 percent of the cases, the offender was a family member or acquaintance.

That's not a good argument Cigar. Maybe you should use google. There is a problem you need to stop turning a blind eye to it. Kids of all races do well in most southern towns but they don't have the gangs and pressure being told school is for losers, afraid to walk to school or violence the kids have to put up with in the big cities. In these cities they are breading dumb kids that most likely will end up in jail or dead.

Mister D
12-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Statistics show that blacks are sexually victimized in childhood at about the same rates as whites. Two-thirds of all victims of sexual assault reported to the police were under 18. In nearly 95 percent of the cases, the offender was a family member or acquaintance.

That's not a good argument Cigar. Maybe you should use google. There is a problem you need to stop turning a blind eye to it. Kids of all races do well in most southern towns but they don't have the gangs and pressure being told school is for losers, afraid to walk to school or violence the kids have to put up with in the big cities. In these cities they are breading dumb kids that most likely will end up in jail or dead.

Thank you for pointing that out. I tend not to indulge Cigar's tangents.

Peter1469
12-12-2012, 08:43 PM

Sometimes you sound like you really want to be a fiscal conservative..., come on over the fence Cigar. I'll buy you a drink.

Cigar
12-13-2012, 08:09 AM
:biglaugh:OMG, this is completely hilarious, a bunch of grumpy piss-ants bitching about Black Students grades falling because of Single poor Women, as if they actually give a shit.

Really guys … are you serious ... is this what real Men do in the evening around here? Now this is classic, and I’m loving every second of it. Look I understand you boys are going through some delicate political identity crisis issues and are concern with your political parties relevance in history, but you really need to find other means of comfort, other than stroking each others wounded ego all day and into the late evening, whining about things you really could care less about.

Now if this is your way of shooting the shit at me, may I suggest you take out the bird shoot and try some real bullets, because you ain’t drawing any blood from your finger nails, just laughter and humiliation on your part.

… and for those who are genuinly conserned with Black Studnts of Poor Single Mothers … may I suggest you donate to the United Negro College Fund http://www.uncfsp.org/cms/default.aspx?page=home.default or donate your time to any one of the various local Mentoring Programs in your area. Persoanlly

Relax guys … it was only an election, and you only lost twice … to a Black Man … you’ll survive … maybe … after the Next Democratic Woman or Hispanic President. Leaves after their second term. :laugh:

You guys are so funny. :smiley_ROFLMAO: hope you are feeling better about yourselves today.

Mister D
12-13-2012, 08:55 AM
:biglaugh:OMG, this is completely hilarious, a bunch of grumpy piss-ants bitching about Black Students grades falling because of Single poor Women, as if they actually give a shit.

Really guys … are you serious ... is this what real Men do in the evening around here? Now this is classic, and I’m loving every second of it. Look I understand you boys are going through some delicate political identity crisis issues and are concern with your political parties relevance in history, but you really need to find other means of comfort, other than stroking each others wounded ego all day and into the late evening, whining about things you really could care less about.

Now if this is your way of shooting the shit at me, may I suggest you take out the bird shoot and try some real bullets, because you ain’t drawing any blood from your finger nails, just laughter and humiliation on your part.

… and for those who are genuinly conserned with Black Studnts of Poor Single Mothers … may I suggest you donate to the United Negro College Fund http://www.uncfsp.org/cms/default.aspx?page=home.default or donate your time to any one of the various local Mentoring Programs in your area. Persoanlly

Relax guys … it was only an election, and you only lost twice … to a Black Man … you’ll survive … maybe … after the Next Democratic Woman or Hispanic President. Leaves after their second term. :laugh:

You guys are so funny. :smiley_ROFLMAO: hope you are feeling better about yourselves today.

Cigar, it took all night for you to come up with this rant? :laugh:

Cigar
12-13-2012, 09:06 AM
Cigar, it took all night for you to come up with this rant? :laugh:

Didn't see it until this morning, I had no idea you guys bitch all night also. You really need a life.

No wonder you didn't get laid on your birthday ... your fingers where busy. :laugh:

Mister D
12-13-2012, 09:09 AM
Didn't see it until this morning, I had no idea you guys bitch all night also. You really need a life.

No wonder you didn't get laid on your birthday ... your fingers where busy. :laugh:

Yes, you did! You posted here three times last night! :smiley_ROFLMAO: Crack is whack, son.

Anyway, the disaster that has befallen the black community and necessarily affects the rest of America is of no interest to you. We get it. You don't "give a shit".

Cigar
12-13-2012, 09:21 AM
Yes, you did! You posted here three times last night! :smiley_ROFLMAO: Crack is whack, son.

Anyway, the disaster that has befallen the black community and necessarily affects the rest of America is of no interest to you. We get it. You don't "give a shit".

Donate your time or money if you're really interested or STFU and Whine on Internet Forums with the other Whiners.

patrickt
12-13-2012, 09:27 AM
Cigar, STFU. See, everyone can do that. But, you don't want to discuss what is happening to poor people because you don't care. Cigar says he has his so why should he care.

Finishing high school, getting a full time job, and not getting married or having kids till you're an adult are ways to avoid poverty. Not doing those things is a way to live in poverty. Making Cigar's "free-will choice" to live on the dole guarantees you a life in poverty.

Cigar
12-13-2012, 09:30 AM

Yea ... I can see that, as your statistics clearly show that. :rollseyes:

Cigar
12-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Cigar, STFU. See, everyone can do that.

:grin:

Kabuki Joe
12-13-2012, 09:45 AM

...the elmo guy was white?...and MJ only looked white...

Kabuki Joe

Cigar
12-13-2012, 09:52 AM
...the elmo guy was white?...and MJ only looked white...

Kabuki Joe

http://www.blog.jessicamalnik.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Elmo_arrested.jpeg

patrickt
12-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Remember, folks, Cigar doesn't give a shit. Not about blacks, poor people, or Americans.

Mister D
12-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Donate your time or money if you're really interested or STFU and Whine on Internet Forums with the other Whiners.

u mad bro? You're the only one who doesn't "give a shit".

Cigar
12-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Remember, folks, Cigar doesn't give a shit. Not about blacks, poor people, or Americans.

and remember Folks ... these guys do give a shit ... !

I also have a Bridge at a good price $

Cigar
12-13-2012, 09:58 AM
u mad bro? You're the only one who doesn't "give a shit".

Dude ... Mad? ... that's place is hilarious :rofl:

Mister D
12-13-2012, 10:11 AM
Dude ... Mad? ... that's place is hilarious :rofl:

Cigar, you aren't fooling anyone. :smiley:

Everyone here does give a shit except for you.

roadmaster
12-13-2012, 01:53 PM

Are we when you find out they are molested by their own families and most of the time you are wrong. No I would never give to a racist group called the United Negro College Fund. If it's only for blacks then it is racist. I am not responsible for these parents they are. If you want to donate go ahead, I don't owe them anything.

Mister D
12-13-2012, 01:54 PM
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfwpeHzc8ks

Cigar
12-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Are we when you find out they are molested by their own families and most of the time you are wrong. No I would never give to a racist group called the United Negro College Fund. If it's only for blacks then it is racist. I am not responsible for these parents they are. If you want to donate go ahead, I don't owe them anything.

...and they where really counting on your contribution. :)

Cigar
12-13-2012, 01:57 PM
http://static3.beanscdn.co.uk/modules/SbPicture/picture/grumpy-old-man-1.jpg

Mister D
12-13-2012, 01:58 PM
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfwpeHzc8ks

:laugh:

patrickt
12-14-2012, 08:36 AM
Democrats? As long as they get theirs, they don't give a shit. I wonder if Cigar is selling "I don't give a shit" t-shirts, yet? They could catch on with liberals. Imagine the pictures that could go with the slogan. Detroit--"I don't give a shit." Nazi death camps--"I don't give a shit." Pol Pot killing fields--"I don't give a shit." Children waving guns--"I don't give a shit."

Cigar has a shot at fame if his t-shirt--"I don't give a shit"--hits big.

Cigar
12-14-2012, 08:44 AM
It's Friday and this Thread is Old.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4741503003200528&pid=1.7&w=235&h=144&c=7&rs=1