PDA

View Full Version : tPF Time to stop the BS What I believe should be the Trump Doctrine.

zelmo1234
02-25-2018, 10:40 PM
Well I think that with the Russia investigation, and now with the Refusal of most Democrats to look at anything but new Gun Regulations that will not save one childs life?

It is time lay it on the line and let the American people decide.

Trump has already done this with Illegal Immigration and the Wall. But he should take it the next step.

We already know that Trump is trying to create a bargain where the Democrats not only get the DOCA kids but their families too. And in exchange for that, he is asking for Ending Chain Migration And the Wall. The Democrats Refuse, So let the know that is the final deal and if they don't want it after March 15 the Doca Kids are being rounded up and going home.

ON this Gun Control. Dems are trying to get closer to gun confiscation and refuse to actually look at protecting the children Time to let them know that it is not going to be one or the other. And if that is what they demand they are not going to get anything period.

They do not run Washington the people do.

So the Trump doctrine is as follows we work together or we don't work on it at all

Common
02-26-2018, 03:29 AM
Democrats have stymied school security in the past, they use school shootings for Poltical Gain.
All they put forth is ridiculousu cursory gun control as the means to end school shootings and they are against everything else. That is the reason why we have had so many school shootings and will have more

zelmo1234
02-26-2018, 06:10 AM
Democrats have stymied school security in the past, they use school shootings for Poltical Gain.
All they put forth is ridiculousu cursory gun control as the means to end school shootings and they are against everything else. That is the reason why we have had so many school shootings and will have more
For a long time I thought it was just the leadership of the Democrat Party, but I have my doubts.

Everything that the Democrats ware willing to do on this Schools, will not save one life. not one. And yet they have the gull to tell these students that they really care about them. It is BS they don't want the school shootings to stop, and anyone that wants to think a liberal actually cares about children should see Abortion.

Common
02-26-2018, 06:15 AM
For a long time I thought it was just the leadership of the Democrat Party, but I have my doubts.

Everything that the Democrats ware willing to do on this Schools, will not save one life. not one. And yet they have the gull to tell these students that they really care about them. It is BS they don't want the school shootings to stop, and anyone that wants to think a liberal actually cares about children should see Abortion.
It is the leadership who puts out the agenda and the flock follows religiously.

Do you believe most all democrats are for trannys in womens bathrooms. I mean truly for trannys in womens bathrooms.

Do you think most democrats are truly for the invasion at the southern border from all over the world ? That has killed wages in the USA and costs us billions in tax money.

I could go on but I dont believe for a second they are all for it. They are compelled to "say" they are for it because the party is.

zelmo1234
02-26-2018, 06:31 AM
It is the leadership who puts out the agenda and the flock follows religiously.

Do you believe most all democrats are for trannys in womens bathrooms. I mean truly for trannys in womens bathrooms.

Do you think most democrats are truly for the invasion at the southern border from all over the world ? That has killed wages in the USA and costs us billions in tax money.

I could go on but I dont believe for a second they are all for it. They are compelled to "say" they are for it because the party is.

I really thought the same way that you do for a long time, but it is so hard to find anyone in that party that will actually say they disagree with the Party.

Look at all of the evidence of wrong doing by Hillary and her gang, and they just run cover.

It is time to publish and advertise what the democrats wanted and what the GOP is offering, and show the public that it is not about getting things done for the liberals, but it is about division of the American people and having a political weapon to use against the GOP

MisterVeritis
02-26-2018, 02:52 PM
Well I think that with the Russia investigation, and now with the Refusal of most Democrats to look at anything but new Gun Regulations that will not save one childs life?

It is time lay it on the line and let the American people decide.

Trump has already done this with Illegal Immigration and the Wall. But he should take it the next step.

We already know that Trump is trying to create a bargain where the Democrats not only get the DOCA kids but their families too. And in exchange for that, he is asking for Ending Chain Migration And the Wall. The Democrats Refuse, So let the know that is the final deal and if they don't want it after March 15 the Doca Kids are being rounded up and going home.

ON this Gun Control. Dems are trying to get closer to gun confiscation and refuse to actually look at protecting the children Time to let them know that it is not going to be one or the other. And if that is what they demand they are not going to get anything period.

They do not run Washington the people do.

So the Trump doctrine is as follows we work together or we don't work on it at all
I think President Trump should quietly step up finding, arresting and deporting illegal aliens. Don't say anything. Just drain the swamp.