PDA

View Full Version : Donald "Bone spurs" T(rump) a genuine hero?

AZ Jim
02-26-2018, 12:10 PM
He says he is:http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumb_small_article/public/trumpdonald_022318gn7_lead.jpg?itok=rzn_cD8L
© Greg Nash

[snip] Trump on Monday claimed he would have run into a Florida high school to prevent a gunman from carrying out this month's mass shooting.

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon,” Trump told a gathering of governors at the White House.[snip]

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/375597-trump-i-would-have-run-into-school-during-shooting-even-without-a-gun

Max Rockatansky
02-26-2018, 12:29 PM
No. He's an idiot, but between Trump or Hillary sitting in the WH, Trump is better than Hillary.

nathanbforrest45
02-26-2018, 12:43 PM
Why would you think he wouldn't? Not everyone are cowards.

AZ Jim
02-26-2018, 12:50 PM
Why would you think he wouldn't? Not everyone are cowards.Oh for chrissake, quit being a fucking idiot for once.

Grokmaster
02-26-2018, 01:18 PM
He says he is:http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumb_small_article/public/trumpdonald_022318gn7_lead.jpg?itok=rzn_cD8L
© Greg Nash

[snip] Trump on Monday claimed he would have run into a Florida high school to prevent a gunman from carrying out this month's mass shooting.

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon,” Trump told a gathering of governors at the White House.[snip]

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/375597-trump-i-would-have-run-into-school-during-shooting-even-without-a-gun

Where's the quote of the President calling himself a "genuine hero"?

Oh...that's just ANOTHER LIE...der.

More of the same leftninny nonsense:

AZ Jim
02-26-2018, 01:25 PM

More of the same leftninny nonsense:

22853Next time in your night school GED class ask the teacher what a ? means then all will be clear grasshopper.

Grokmaster
02-26-2018, 01:27 PM
Next time in your night school GED class ask the teacher what a ? means then all will be clear grasshopper.
I'm sure no one noticed you just getting busted for yet, another, TOTAL FUCKING TDS LIE...

:rollseyes:

AZ Jim
02-26-2018, 01:30 PM
I'm sure no one noticed you just getting busted for yet, another, TOTAL FUCKING TDS LIE...

:rollseyes:HOW did I lie? Prove your ignorance.

Grokmaster
02-26-2018, 01:32 PM
HOW did I lie? Prove your ignorance.

Your thread title:

Donald "Bone spurs" T(rump) a genuine hero?

Makes a claim the POTUS never made = the insinuation is a LIE.

AZ Jim
02-26-2018, 01:33 PM
Your thread title:

Donald "Bone spurs" T(rump) a genuine hero?

Makes a claim the POTUS never made = the insinuation is a LIE.

Oh...that's just ANOTHER LIE...der.OMG! Epic pile of bullshit!!

nathanbforrest45
02-26-2018, 01:41 PM
Oh for chrissake, quit being a $#@!ing idiot for once.

What an idiotic post. You post a bullshit thread and when you are called on it you insult everyone.

Would he/wouldn't he? Who knows. No one knows how they would react until they react.

Grokmaster
02-26-2018, 01:45 PM
OMG! Epic pile of bull$#@!!!

MisterVeritis
02-26-2018, 02:09 PM
I see President Trump is following President Obama. "If the Congress doesn't act I will."

Shame on President Trump.

Cannons Front
02-26-2018, 02:39 PM
First off, no one knows what one will do until they are put into that position, and with that you do not know what others will do.

Would you run into a burning house to help others? I have, that does not make me a hero, it makes me an idiot, but I would do it again. (The fire dept confirmed I was an Idiot, but said it was a heck of a job)

Would you help a Police officer if they are struggling with someone even if you have no idea what was going on? I did and I would do it again if I saw it happen again, still not a hero.....

Many people say I would do this or I would do that, it does not mean they think themselves to be a hero, it means they think they would do something rather than no nothing. Some people will find that when the rubber meets the road, they actually can not force themselves to do it, no matter how hard they want to. Others can do it and they do, Others don't even try.

Which one are you? You really may never know, hopefully you never have to find out.

MisterVeritis
02-26-2018, 02:45 PM
First off, no one knows what one will do until they are put into that position, and with that you do not know what others will do.

Would you run into a burning house to help others? I have, that does not make me a hero, it makes me an idiot, but I would do it again. (The fire dept confirmed I was an Idiot, but said it was a heck of a job)

Would you help a Police officer if they are struggling with someone even if you have no idea what was going on? I did and I would do it again if I saw it happen again, still not a hero.....

Many people say I would do this or I would do that, it does not mean they think themselves to be a hero, it means they think they would do something rather than no nothing. Some people will find that when the rubber meets the road, they actually can not force themselves to do it, no matter how hard they want to. Others can do it and they do, Others don't even try.

Which one are you? You really may never know, hopefully you never have to find out.
Sometimes things are not as they seem.

My wife and I went shopping at our large strip mall grocery store. I had a haircut scheduled so she went ahead. As I came out of the barbershop I saw two men accosting and then struggling with a man and woman. I rushed up to help. The woman ran away with one man in pursuit. I chased the man who was chasing the woman. I caught up to him and grabbed his shoulder spinning him toward me. It was clear to me I was preparing to hit him hard. He yelled, "I am a cop!" "Show me your damned badge" I yelled back. He did.

Oops.

Crepitus
02-26-2018, 03:07 PM
I find it unlikely, but I suppose its possible. You never know for sure until someone is in that situation.

nathanbforrest45
02-26-2018, 07:16 PM
I find it unlikely, but I suppose its possible. You never know for sure until someone is in that situation.I think its very possible. After all he would have 20 or 30 Secret Service agents with him wouldn't he?

Crepitus
02-26-2018, 07:25 PM
I think its very possible. After all he would have 20 or 30 Secret Service agents with him wouldn't he?

Actually no. I was assuming he was alone. If SS was with him he wouldn't be anywhere near the place once lead started flying. They'd package him up roll him out so fast the limo would need new tires.

jimmyz
02-26-2018, 07:28 PM
Until faced with that situation you don't know. The tPF ex-Military and Cops can answer better than I. I do carry concealed and think that having that benefit would easy my reaction.

nathanbforrest45
02-26-2018, 07:29 PM
Actually no. I was assuming he was alone. If SS was with him he wouldn't be anywhere near the place once lead started flying. They'd package him up roll him out so fast the limo would need new tires.I don't know, maybe like in Air Force One the shooter would have already taken out the SS and President Donald Trump in his heroic way would throw the shooter off the plane (I mean out of the school)

Crepitus
02-26-2018, 07:31 PM
I don't know, maybe like in Air Force One the shooter would have already taken out the SS and President Donald Trump in his heroic way would throw the shooter off the plane (I mean out of the school)

Ok, if you think so.

Dr. Who
02-27-2018, 12:21 AM
Who knows, however since he has long had minions to do his bidding, it's more likely that he would send a couple of them in - even secret service. However, the odds of him being present and aware of such an incident as it was happening is infinitesimally small. Also, he has a real aversion to blood - listen at about 1:15 at the link: https://soundcloud.com/thedailybeastpodcast/howard-stern-interviews-donald-trump-july-16-2008

The Xl
02-27-2018, 01:21 AM
Pointless speculation, no one knows either way. Hell, I doubt Trump even knows.

Safety
02-27-2018, 01:53 AM
Sometimes things are not as they seem.

My wife and I went shopping at our large strip mall grocery store. I had a haircut scheduled so she went ahead. As I came out of the barbershop I saw two men accosting and then struggling with a man and woman. I rushed up to help. The woman ran away with one man in pursuit. I chased the man who was chasing the woman. I caught up to him and grabbed his shoulder spinning him toward me. It was clear to me I was preparing to hit him hard. He yelled, "I am a cop!" "Show me your damned badge" I yelled back. He did.

Oops.

What’s the title of the book you are reading, it sounds interesting.

exotix
02-27-2018, 02:04 AM
Pointless speculation, no one knows either way. Hell, I doubt Trump even knows.You would have a point except that Trumpf made complicit in his super-hero fantasmal ... everyone else in the room ...

'I believe everyone in this room would have too'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz2NfTqcVU0

DGUtley
02-27-2018, 07:52 AM
Oh for chrissake, quit being a fucking idiot for once.

NOTICE - AZ Jim TB'd for insult and bad faith posting.