PDA

View Full Version : Dems on House Intel Committee " Leaking Like a SCHIFF"...again: Hope Hicks Interview

Grokmaster
03-01-2018, 05:05 PM
So much for the "closed door" interview of Hope Hicks....more CRIMINAL LEAKS, from the Leaking Like a Schiff democrats:1

House Intel Dems Are Accused Of Inaccurate Leaks Of Hope Hicks Testimony

Florida Republican Rep. Tom Rooney blamed Democrats for leaking snippets of White House communications director Hope Hicks’ congressional testimony.Hicks testified Tuesday before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.
“We’re literally bringing people in for nine hours just so the Democrats can leak to the press something as ridiculous as ‘white lies,'” Rooney told CNN’s Erin Burnett.

Democrats on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence are being accused once again of leaking inaccurate information about the panel’s Russia investigation, this time from testimony given on Tuesday by White House communications director Hope Hicks.

In an interview on CNN on Wednesday, Rep. Tom Rooney, a Florida Republican, accused Democrats of leaking Hicks’ comment in her nine-hour interview that she has told “white lies” on behalf of President Donald Trump.

Hicks’ remarks were first reported by The New York Times. Numerous other outlets picked up the story, touting it as a bombshell.

But Rooney told CNN’s Erin Burnett that Hicks’ comments — as reported by the press — were innocuous. He also asserted that Hicks fell victim to “a trap” set by Democrats. The White House aide tendered her resignation on Wednesday, and it is unknown whether her testimony had anything to do with the decision.
“We’ve interviewed scores of witnesses and now we’ve gotten to the point now where we’re literally bringing people in for nine hours just so the Democrats can leak to the press something as ridiculous as ‘white lies,'” said Rooney, who was in the room when Hicks was being interviewed.
Rooney told Burnett that Hicks was initially asked whether she has ever lied on behalf of Trump. He said he chimed in at that point and asked for more specification on whether she was being asked if she has lied for Trump about the Russia investigation or her testimony.
“To that she said she has not lied with regard to any of those things,” said Rooney, who added that Hicks was not the first person in the room to use the term “white lies.”

“It was a trap, Erin. It was a trap and that is what our investigation has become,” he added.
CNN also reported (https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/28/politics/hope-hicks-testimony/index.html) on Wednesday that Hicks said that the white lies she has told for Trump were about small matters, such as saying that Trump was in a meeting when he actually was not.
Rooney also said that because of the leaks, he asked Texas Rep. Mike Conaway, who is chairing the House panel’s Russia investigation, to end the probe.
Democrats on the committee have been accused of being behind several inaccurate leaks throughout the Russia probe.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/house-intel-dems-hope-hicks/

MMC
03-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Yeah I posted that up in leftists Hope Hicks thread.

Tahuyaman
03-01-2018, 06:02 PM
Schiff is going to eventually screw up and get caught leaking something sensitive.

Grokmaster
03-02-2018, 12:32 AM
Yeah I posted that up in leftists Hope Hicks thread.

Buncha crap. Sessions needs to be prosecuting these seditionists...

Grokmaster
03-02-2018, 12:32 AM
Schiff is going to eventually screw up and get caught leaking something sensitive.

It's amazing that he has not already been outted....

Crepitus
03-02-2018, 01:50 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/01/us/politics/senate-intelligence-nunes-leaks.html

MMC
03-02-2018, 07:00 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/01/us/politics/senate-intelligence-nunes-leaks.html

LMAO.....always trying to look for some moral equivalency. To bad History is against your kind.

The Leakers Who Exposed Gen. Flynn’s Lie Committed … (https://theintercept.com/2017/02/14/the-leakers-who-exposed-gen-flynns-lie-committed-serious-and-wholly-justified-felonies/)https://theintercept.com/2017/02/14/the-leakers-who-exposed-gen...
Indeed, while Democrats have suddenly re-discovered the virtues of illegal leaking, Trump-supporting Republicans are insisting that the only thing that matters is rooting out the criminal leakers. Fox News host Steve Doocey and right-wing radio host Laura Ingraham today both demanded to know why the leakers weren’t being hunted, while …

Crepitus
03-02-2018, 07:28 AM
LMAO.....always trying to look for some moral equivalency. To bad History is against your kind.

The Leakers Who Exposed Gen. Flynn’s Lie Committed … (https://theintercept.com/2017/02/14/the-leakers-who-exposed-gen-flynns-lie-committed-serious-and-wholly-justified-felonies/)https://theintercept.com/2017/02/14/the-leakers-who-exposed-gen...
Indeed, while Democrats have suddenly re-discovered the virtues of illegal leaking, Trump-supporting Republicans are insisting that the only thing that matters is rooting out the criminal leakers. Fox News host Steve Doocey and right-wing radio host Laura Ingraham today both demanded to know why the leakers weren’t being hunted, while …

Who's looking for moral equivalency? Not me. The GOP are hypocritical criminals, there is no equivalency.

MMC
03-02-2018, 08:01 AM
Who's looking for moral equivalency? Not me. The GOP are hypocritical criminals, there is no equivalency.

To bad you kind was the first and longest corrupt hypocrites in the country. Whats amazing is that they are the inferior of all other Americans and being such weakass mopes. Its a wonder why any are still here.

DGUtley
03-02-2018, 08:07 AM

So, we agree -- if anybody leaked, they should be prosecuted?

Grokmaster
03-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Warner's sedition is , in NO WAY, "protected".

Hope Hicks' CLASSIFIED, CLOSED DOOR TESTIMONY ABSOLUTELY WAS.

Desperate attempt to equivocate duly noted...

Grokmaster
03-02-2018, 09:17 AM
How so? Warner NEVER had his attempted sedition CLASSIFIED as secret. He just told his attempted "Russian contact" not to tell anyone about his attempted sedition.

=/= classified.

Hicks' testimony was in a CLOSED DOOR SESSION...= CLASSIFIED.

Try reality. Just for a change.

Tahuyaman
03-02-2018, 10:17 AM
It's amazing that he has not already been outted....

He's the media's go to guy. They'll protect him as long as humanly possible.

Grokmaster
03-02-2018, 05:57 PM
He's the media's go to guy. They'll protect him as long as humanly possible.

It is outrageous.

Crepitus
03-02-2018, 06:35 PM
To bad you kind was the first and longest corrupt hypocrites in the country. Whats amazing is that they are the inferior of all other Americans and being such weakass mopes. Its a wonder why any are still here.

What "kind" is that?

Tahuyaman
03-02-2018, 07:28 PM
It is outrageous.

It's the way things are. Journalism died a long time ago.

Tahuyaman
03-02-2018, 07:29 PM
What "kind" is that?

The kind who care more about partisanship than they do about what's right.

Crepitus
03-02-2018, 08:35 PM
The kind who care more about partisanship than they do about what's right.

Ah. You are mistaken. That's your kind trumpkin.

MMC
03-03-2018, 07:15 AM
What "kind" is that?

The Leftist kind/Democrats/Liberal/Progressives and the new breed. The illiberals. You know.....the wrong kind!

zelmo1234
03-03-2018, 11:15 AM
Anyone that was not calling for the prosecution of Mrs. Clinton, has NO business saying anything about MR. Trump. even with all of the obstruction she did with deleting over 33K emails, the donations for access to the state department from foreign countries. The rigging of the primary against Sanders?

So please don't try and have moral superiority. Hopefully now that more evidence is coming forward we will get a special council to looking into all of the corruption of the past administration and the spying on US citizens

Tahuyaman
03-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Ah. You are mistaken. That's your kind trumpkin.

Sorry. I'm not like you. I don't place anyone above the law because they are a Democrat. I'll leave that hypocrisy to you and your kind.

Grokmaster
03-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Notice how the Lie-o-crats have no problem with the fact that Warner was plotting in secret to COLLUDE WITH A RUSSIAN to damage Pres.Trump; they are just upset that we found out about it...just like ALL THE OTHER SEDITIOUS ACTS...

Crepitus
03-03-2018, 04:12 PM
Sorry. I'm not like you. I don't place anyone above the law because they are a Democrat. I'll leave that hypocrisy to you and your kind.

^This is to obviously laughable to even bother correcting^

Grokmaster
03-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Notice how the Lie-o-crats have no problem with the fact that Warner was plotting in secret to COLLUDE WITH A RUSSIAN to damage Pres.Trump; they are just upset that we found out about it...just like ALL THE OTHER SEDITIOUS ACTS...

Tahuyaman
03-03-2018, 09:05 PM

^This is to obviously laughable to even bother correcting^

How is that laughable? Placing someone above the law because of party loyalty isn't funny.

MMC
03-04-2018, 08:39 AM
How is that laughable? Placing someone above the law because of party loyalty isn't funny.

Because it is a Democrat. If it was the Repubs doing that. We wouldn't hear the end of it and there would be tenfold of the Bitchin, Moaning, and Whining from them.

Tahuyaman
03-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Because it is a Democrat. If it was the Repubs doing that. We wouldn't hear the end of it and there would be tenfold of the $#@!in, Moaning, and Whining from them.
The partisan Democrats here generally claim the hypocrisy on their side demonstrates hypocrisy on the side of their political opponents.

Grokmaster
03-04-2018, 03:16 PM
The partisan Democrats here generally claim the hypocrisy on their side demonstrates hypocrisy on the side of their political opponents.

Yeah, like the blatant Russian collusion of Hillary "Uranium One" Clinton and Barack "More Flexible-to hell with NATO's Missile Defense" Obama = "Trump colluded with Russia".

Tahuyaman
03-04-2018, 09:50 PM
Yeah, like the blatant Russian collusion of Hillary "Uranium One" Clinton and Barack "More Flexible-to hell with NATO's Missile Defense" Obama = "Trump colluded with Russia".
Trump made them collude with the Russians because they love the country so much.

MMC
03-05-2018, 08:09 AM
Yeah Justice Alito gave an exercise in the lefts double standard of Hypocrisy. Its down for both the legal record and history.

MisterVeritis
03-05-2018, 10:05 AM
Trump made them collude with the Russians because they love the country so much.
Excellent formulation.