PDA

View Full Version : She's Back: Bachmann Shares Another Wild Conspiracy Theory About Obama

Cigar
12-13-2012, 11:32 AM
http://nationalmemo.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/bachmann.jpg

Michele Bachmann stopped by Jan Markell’s extremist right-wing radio show this weekend to share her latest unhinged conspiracy theory: that President Barack Obama is attempting to impose Sharia law in the United States, and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wants to override the First Amendment through a U.N. treaty.

Right Wing Watch (http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/bachmann-obama-lift-islamists-impose-sharia) has audio of the interview, which really must be heard to be believed.

Bachmann began by warning that “President Obama, if you look at nearly every decision he has made about this issue, it is to lift up the Islamists and to take down Israel,” before claiming that Obama has enacted “Islamic speech codes” in the United States to shut down any and all criticism of the religion...

Putting those facts aside, however, how does Bachmann think that Obama could get away with such a blatant violation of the First Amendment? As with most right-wing conspiracies, the shocking answer lies in the United Nations.

Ignoring the fact that the U.N .Resolution in question does not limit free speech at all, Bachmann goes on to say, “Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, she helped to formulate and write and pass UN Resolution 16/18 (http://www.humanrightsfirst.org/2011/12/20/the-u-s-is-not-opening-the-door-to-limiting-freedom-of-speech/), which calls for the criminalization — anti-free speech measures,” Bachmann says. “She’s already signed this. While a UN resolution doesn’t bind United States law, how in the world could the president allow the Secretary of State to sign a resolution that indicates that we are willing to take away the free speech rights of the American people?”

http://www.nationalmemo.com/bachmann-shares-another-wild-conspiracy-theory-about-obama-clinton-u-n/

The GOP maybe low on Squirrels, but they have an abundance of Nuts :BangHead:

Mister D
12-13-2012, 11:38 AM
Where did she say anything about Sharia law?

Ivan88
12-13-2012, 11:48 AM
The gurus of terror are planning on bringing to America, the crap they did or are doing to Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Mali and other nations, so of course they don't want any of the mostly brain dead US populace to wake up to what's really happening.

Funny how those who try to slander the people telling the truth with "conspiracy theory" are admitting the validity of the truth tellers: A theory is a hypothesis that has been proven to be true or at least workable for the time being.
http://mysite.verizon.net/ress8ouv/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/historyofusa.JPG
Moses said that when we disobey "nature's God", Those who hate you shall rule over you. (Leviticus 26:17)

Adelaide
12-13-2012, 11:42 PM
She has been scraping the barrel for a while now. I don't know of many Republicans that would even try to defend her at this point. Her extremism is really ruining any legitimate points she might make, (which doesn't include those in the OP).

Awryly
12-14-2012, 12:07 AM
http://nationalmemo.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/bachmann.jpg

Michele Bachmann stopped by Jan Markell’s extremist right-wing radio show this weekend to share her latest unhinged conspiracy theory: that President Barack Obama is attempting to impose Sharia law in the United States, and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wants to override the First Amendment through a U.N. treaty.

Right Wing Watch (http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/bachmann-obama-lift-islamists-impose-sharia) has audio of the interview, which really must be heard to be believed.

Bachmann began by warning that “President Obama, if you look at nearly every decision he has made about this issue, it is to lift up the Islamists and to take down Israel,” before claiming that Obama has enacted “Islamic speech codes” in the United States to shut down any and all criticism of the religion...

Putting those facts aside, however, how does Bachmann think that Obama could get away with such a blatant violation of the First Amendment? As with most right-wing conspiracies, the shocking answer lies in the United Nations.

Ignoring the fact that the U.N .Resolution in question does not limit free speech at all, Bachmann goes on to say, “Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, she helped to formulate and write and pass UN Resolution 16/18 (http://www.humanrightsfirst.org/2011/12/20/the-u-s-is-not-opening-the-door-to-limiting-freedom-of-speech/), which calls for the criminalization — anti-free speech measures,” Bachmann says. “She’s already signed this. While a UN resolution doesn’t bind United States law, how in the world could the president allow the Secretary of State to sign a resolution that indicates that we are willing to take away the free speech rights of the American people?”

http://www.nationalmemo.com/bachmann-shares-another-wild-conspiracy-theory-about-obama-clinton-u-n/

The GOP maybe low on Squirrels, but they have an abundance of Nuts :BangHead:

Is this hamster still turning her wheel?

Does she not know she is not earning any cheese?

Kizzume
12-14-2012, 12:45 AM

“Islamic speech codes”

Awryly
12-14-2012, 01:26 AM
She's praising the cretin who created her?

Mister D
12-14-2012, 08:56 AM
“Islamic speech codes”

Sharia law does not equal "Islamic speech codes". That was an obvious lie. Bachmann said nothing about Sharia law. What Bachmann was referring to (again obviously) was that the PC establishment reacts quickly to any criticism of Islam so as not to offend Muslims. Do they do that for anyone else? Nope. Bachmann is right. You are all tools and were played once again.

Awryly
12-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Who was Bachmann?

GrumpyDog
12-21-2012, 04:08 AM
Had 2 comments, but realized: Why bother? Its Barbi.

Awryly
12-26-2012, 09:20 PM
She has been scraping the barrel for a while now. I don't know of many Republicans that would even try to defend her at this point. Her extremism is really ruining any legitimate points she might make, (which doesn't include those in the OP).

She believes her message will be heard. There are still plenty of nitwits out there.

Carygrant
12-27-2012, 03:55 AM

Made me think of your side cracking posts when you were convinced that we were following the same road .
Are you a Bachmann relative?

Awryly
12-27-2012, 04:43 AM
Made me think of your side cracking posts when you were convinced that we were following the same road .
Are you a Bachmann relative?

Had the misfortune to catch a snippet of Fox wherein some guy was wailing about the publication of the names of handgun holders in New York.

Said it would encourage criminals to burgle their homes.

Now, I know criminals are even dumber than the average American. But dumb enough to burgle a house where you KNOW the occupant is likely to shoot you?

How extended is this Bachmann family?

Carygrant
12-27-2012, 05:35 AM
Had the misfortune to catch a snippet of Fox wherein some guy was wailing about the publication of the names of handgun holders in New York.

Now, I know criminals are even dumber than the average American. But dumb enough to burgle a house where you KNOW the occupant is likely to shoot you?

I think it started in the 70's when grand pappy Bachmann formed a Pop group named Bachmann Overdrive . Their single , " You aint seen nothing yet " was with hindsight a threat .
Perhaps this US Obsession with guns should be absorbed into the Religious section within the site . I am guessing that there was a second handing down of the eleven US commandments which we never got to hear about .

Awryly
12-27-2012, 06:38 AM
I think it started in the 70's when grand pappy Bachmann formed a Pop group named Bachmann Overdrive . Their single , " You aint seen nothing yet " was with hindsight a threat .
Perhaps this US Obsession with guns should be absorbed into the Religious section within the site . I am guessing that there was a second handing down of the eleven US commandments which we never got to hear about .

I assume the 11th commandment is:

"Thou shall not get caught busting the other ten?"

hanger4
12-27-2012, 08:17 AM

Congratulations Awryly, you've just made the case for NO gun bans and increased gun ownership. :applause:

I have to assume all your previous protestations were either hyperbole or you've decided to actually see the light that's been staring at you the whole time.

Either or, glad to see you've come to the right, or should I say correct, decision.

bladimz
12-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Sharia law does not equal "Islamic speech codes". That was an obvious lie. Bachmann said nothing about Sharia law. What Bachmann was referring to (again obviously) was that the PC establishment reacts quickly to any criticism of Islam so as not to offend Muslims. Do they do that for anyone else? Nope. Bachmann is right. You are all tools and were played once again.
You need to listen to the audio supplied in the link within the article in the OP. She does indeed talk about Sharia law eventually becoming the law of the land. I understand her concern; for instance, <i worry about the eventuality of PID chips being inserted into each newborn child, and how the Obama administration is secretly supporting this covert action.>

Carygrant
12-27-2012, 02:09 PM
<i worry about the eventuality of PID chips being inserted into each newborn child, and how the Obama administration is secretly supporting this covert action.>

It's not much of a secret if you claim to be even just aware of it .
However , I am quite prepared to suspend total disbelief if there is even a shred of evidence to support it . Or are you just leg pulling?
But let's face it , if two or more children could be shown to have been secretly implanted , the biggest scandal in history would occur .
It goes with out saying that the move is huge though not completely without merit ( only imho) . But removal would be very simple once automatic scanning took place in such an intriguing alternative future .
I say intriguing because you could re-insert a chip feeding false data etc etc