PDA

View Full Version : CNN Travels to Thailand to Speak with Prostitute Who Claims to Have Dirt on Trump

Common
03-05-2018, 09:58 PM
An obsessed diseased liberal feces machine, I refuse to call it a news agency

CNN is dispatching reporters around the world to help dig up clues and finally get to the bottom of the Trump campaign’s Russia ties. Last month the network infamously sent a reporter to St. Petersburg, where he literally dug around a dumpster (https://news.grabien.com/story-cnn-reporter-literally-goes-dumpster-diving-collusion-eviden) looking for leads.

Today CNN sent a reporter to Bangkok to speak with a prostitute who claims to have the goods on the Trump camp's alleged collusion with Russia. The woman, Anastasia Vashukevich, who is also a self-described “sex coach,” is currently imprisoned, and hopes that America will offer her asylum in exchange for her story.
CNN apparently found this tale credible enough to send a reporter to cover.

CNN’s Ivan Watson met with the woman and reports: “She described herself as a seductress. This woman claims to have evidence of Russian meddling in the U.S. election. The question, is this a desperate ploy to get out of jail, or as her friend claims, is this young woman truly in danger because she knows too much?”
Vashukevich is presently imprisoned in Bankgkok after being accused of plying her trade without a permit.
"For days several Russian friends have been held at this jail in the capital of Thailand where visitors are not allowed to bring cameras," Watson continued in his report. "I came out of this detention center. It was loud and hot and chaotic and talking through the bars she says she witnessed meetings between the Russian billionaire and three Americans who she refused to name. He claims they discussed plans to effect the U.S. elections but she wouldn’t give any further information because she fears she could be deported back to Russia."
CNN hyped her possible credibility in noting that she was once photographed with a Russian billionaire whom Paul Manafort was associated.
If American authorities are uninterested in her tales of Trump/Russia collusion, Vashukevich also claims to have tapes she made documenting Russian government crimes.
CNN, we can be sure, will remain on this story.

https://news.grabien.com/story-cnn-travels-thailand-speak-prostitute-who-claims-have-dirt-t

Max Rockatansky
03-05-2018, 10:22 PM
She's a cutie. Maybe some rich American will bail her out.

http://cloud.millenniumpost.in/19286a4WEuvyvqwm5t5vAz7yH3GnxAf2MpCdY8722377

Max Rockatansky
03-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Actually, I like her better with her hair naturally curly.

https://2qibqm39xjt6q46gf1rwo2g1-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/10821361_web1_M-Anastasia-Vashukevich-EDH-180301.jpg

Grokmaster
03-05-2018, 10:25 PM
I feel like I need a shower and a disinfectant dip just from looking at her pic...what the hell do you have to do to get busted for trickin' in Thailand??? I don't think I want to know...probably involves farm animals...

Grokmaster
03-05-2018, 10:26 PM
CNN continues is NOSEDIVE to the Pit of Tabloid Psuedo-Journalism....

Max Rockatansky
03-05-2018, 10:29 PM
I feel like I need a shower and a disinfectant dip just from looking at her pic...what the hell do you have to di to get busted for trickin' in Thailand??? I don't think I want to know...probably involves farm animals...
You should read the links on it in order to be informed.

She's a Russian oligarch's alleged "mistress". http://www.heraldnet.com/nation-world/sex-worker-alleges-trump-russia-tie-so-far-without-proof/
Vashukevich shot to fame in early February when Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, one of President Vladimir Putin’s top foes, published an investigation drawing on Vashukevich’s social media posts suggesting corrupt links between billionaire Oleg Deripaska and a top Kremlin official, Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Prikhodko. The report featured video from Deripaska’s yacht in 2016, when Vashukevich claims she was having an affair with him.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5391733/Youtube-Instagram-face-ban-Russia-videos.html
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/14/23/49379C0A00000578-5391733-Thorn_in_Kremlin_s_side_Navalny_pictured_produced_ the_report_on_-m-45_1518649332740.jpg

Grokmaster
03-05-2018, 10:32 PM
You should read the links on it in order to be informed.

She's a Russian oligarch's alleged "mistress". http://www.heraldnet.com/nation-world/sex-worker-alleges-trump-russia-tie-so-far-without-proof/
Vashukevich shot to fame in early February when Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, one of President Vladimir Putin’s top foes, published an investigation drawing on Vashukevich’s social media posts suggesting corrupt links between billionaire Oleg Deripaska and a top Kremlin official, Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Prikhodko. The report featured video from Deripaska’s yacht in 2016, when Vashukevich claims she was having an affair with him.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5391733/Youtube-Instagram-face-ban-Russia-videos.html
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/14/23/49379C0A00000578-5391733-Thorn_in_Kremlin_s_side_Navalny_pictured_produced_ the_report_on_-m-45_1518649332740.jpg

I honestly do not really give a crap, about the details surrounding this likely contagious little twit.

The gazillionaire's girlfriend has to sell "boom-boom" lessons in Thailand to make ends meet?

To say her "story has some credibility issues" is comparable to saying "Yasser Arafat was somewhat unhappy with the Jews."

Max Rockatansky
03-05-2018, 10:32 PM

22909Wolf is an idiot. Seriously. CNN is hit and miss. It depends on who is on and the time of day.

SE Cupp is cool.
http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumb_small_article/public/blogs/cuppse_duckdynasty_121013courtesy.jpg?itok=oDoPFd6 c

Max Rockatansky
03-05-2018, 10:34 PM
I honestly do not really give a crap, about the details surrounding this likely contagious little twit.
Why not? Obviously she was on the yacht with Deripaska and Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Prikhodko. Whether or not she knows anything other than the size of Deripaska's dick and wallet remains to be seen.

Grokmaster
03-05-2018, 10:37 PM
Why not? Obviously she was on the yacht with Deripaska and Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Prikhodko. Whether or not she knows anything other than the size of Deripaska's dick and wallet remains to be seen.
I'm sure serious political data was shared with this twit. The entire premise is so ridiculous, it is an insult to our intelligence.

A new low, even for CNN....maybe they can get Dan Rather to come up with some "memos" given to her about Trump....

Grokmaster
03-05-2018, 10:49 PM

stjames1_53
03-06-2018, 04:55 AM
maybe CNn went there to get some lessons in sex. WE all know about jail house snitches. They are so reliable.
She's probably there because she tried to blackmail some official.............more credibility, of course

Safety
03-06-2018, 06:45 AM
Any other day, any other news organization and the story would have been "Journalists go to Thailand to follow up on a story". Hell, if this was Breitbart flying to Kenya to investigate B.O's birth certificate, you hacks would have set up a gofundme to help out....wait, your guy actually did that.

stjames1_53
03-06-2018, 06:47 AM
Any other day, any other news organization and the story would have been "Journalists go to Thailand to follow up on a story". Hell, if this was Breitbart flying to Kenya to investigate B.O's birth certificate, you hacks would have set up a gofundme to help out....wait, your guy actually did that.

either you've got a link for that "GoFundMe" page or you're a liar

Safety
03-06-2018, 06:49 AM
either you've got a link for that "GoFundMe" page or you're a liar

https://lygsbtd.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/brainless.jpg

stjames1_53
03-06-2018, 06:56 AM
https://lygsbtd.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/brainless.jpg

so, no link, just another lie...........

Safety
03-06-2018, 06:59 AM
so, no link, just another lie...........

Damn you are ignorant, did you miss the "would have" in the post? FFS.

stjames1_53
03-06-2018, 07:02 AM
Damn you are ignorant, did you miss the "would have" in the post? FFS.
so, you admit to intentionally misleading this forum by foisting a lie......about time

Safety
03-06-2018, 07:08 AM
so, you admit to intentionally misleading this forum by foisting a lie......about time

.....do you even read your shit before you post it? I mean, at some point you have to have some sort of personal accountability or even the ability to be ashamed.

stjames1_53
03-06-2018, 07:10 AM
.....do you even read your $#@! before you post it? I mean, at some point you have to have some sort of personal accountability or even the ability to be ashamed.
Bud, I am 100% shameless.........and you are still posting racist material. YOU should be ashamed........

Safety
03-06-2018, 07:17 AM
Bud, I am 100% shameless.........and you are still posting racist material. YOU should be ashamed........

Yes, everyone can see that. You know, that isn't something to be proud of, right? Now that we have confirmed what we already knew, what is going to be your next move? To say how this is just an internet forum and that people take it too serious? :rofl:

stjames1_53
03-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Yes, everyone can see that. You know, that isn't something to be proud of, right? Now that we have confirmed what we already knew, what is going to be your next move? To say how this is just an internet forum and that people take it too serious? :rofl:

you are you to judge about shamelessness......all you post is racist crap..........and YOU know that record is about worn through
BTW, how long has it been since you started a thread? a year? Two?

Common Sense
03-06-2018, 08:52 AM
Racist crap? Where?

lol....

zelmo1234
03-06-2018, 09:11 AM
I think that the media is going to be the reason that Trump is re-elected. I have never in my life seen such a childish bunch of adults. My very, very favorite part is that much of what they are looking for is about SEX. And you know that if it was Bill Clinton they would be running cover. The Problem that the Democrats have is, other than about 25% of the population, the left wing Zealots. The people know this too, and are holding this against the Democrats.

TDS has consumed them, to the point that they don't even have policies to offer. Look at Gun Control, they had TDS so bad that they could not get a bill to the floor, in that all crucial first 3 days, when they have some sympathy. Now people are back to the pre shooting mentality and they have zero chance of making this an issue, until the next shooting.

Add to that, that they are about to approve another special council that will be checking into the collusion to spy on Trump by Hillary, Obama, and the DNC, and that will actually lead to investigation of Muellers investigation, and this is bit trouble for the 2018 mid terms.

Hate always, always, always destroys the hater. And in this case it will totally consume the DNC when Trump is re-elected

Common Sense
03-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Fuck...there's some irony.

Max Rockatansky
03-06-2018, 09:52 AM
I'm sure serious political data was shared with this twit. The entire premise is so ridiculous, it is an insult to our intelligence.

A new low, even for CNN....maybe they can get Dan Rather to come up with some "memos" given to her about Trump....
It wasn't like they briefed her, but some powerful guys sitting around drinking and shooting the shit doesn't take a stretch of the imagination. If they are arrogant and misogynistic enough, they could believe a dumb hooker wouldn't remember anything.

Just curious, but why are you defending a Russian hooker and her oligarch "date" along with a Russian deputy prime minister?

donttread
03-06-2018, 10:04 AM

Release her to my supervision.

stjames1_53
03-06-2018, 11:02 AM
$#@!...there's some irony.

a greater irony is someone who lives in another country, who cannot vote here, is supporting a coup...........

Common Sense
03-06-2018, 11:08 AM
a greater irony is someone who lives in another country, who cannot vote here, is supporting a coup...........
That's not irony...nor is it accurate.

But i guess that's to be expected when beliefs are based in fantasy.

MisterVeritis
03-06-2018, 11:10 AM

I see you as a coup cheerleader, not a coup supporter. I wonder if you would be a coup supporter if you were in a position to help the coup plotters succeed?

stjames1_53
03-06-2018, 11:12 AM

there are only two sides to this, and buddy, you're on the wrong side. You ARE on the side of the coup plotters. You've professed a strong hatred not only for Trump, but Americans who vote here..

the real irony is that none of this affects you in anyway.

zelmo1234
03-06-2018, 11:15 AM
So one thing that we are going to need to get used to is Presidents under attack.

Trump is Easy because you can't take the New Yorker out of him, and like it or not Democrats, he is a successful international business man.

Because of that, he is more open for Attack, but just as the GOP went After Obama, the next President is going to take the heat, and the made up crap is going to be more and more outrageous.

Until we get someone like a Reagan that has 80% popularity, and he can say just turn off the news for 3 months. That is what will correct this.

Until the people demand Truth, and not spin, they will get what we have now and until we are willing to turn of the TV it will continue.

But if the media has to go to their advertisers and say we lost 60% of our viewership? Nothing is going to change.

The Xl
03-06-2018, 11:19 AM

Can't housewife a ho, etc.

The Xl
03-06-2018, 11:24 AM
Some unknown prostitute is randomly asserting something, and CNN is flying someone out to get the scoop. This would be like if some random gay dude claimed Obama was gay and CNN decided to take it seriously. Modern day "journalism" at work.

MisterVeritis
03-06-2018, 11:29 AM
Some unknown prostitute is randomly asserting something, and CNN is flying someone out to get the scoop. This would be like if some random gay dude claimed Obama was gay and CNN decided to take it seriously. Modern day "journalism" at work.
Some random gay dude did claim Obama was gay.

The Xl
03-06-2018, 11:30 AM
Some random gay dude did claim Obama was gay.
Did the media fly out to another country and attempt to legitimize it.

MisterVeritis
03-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Did the media fly out to another country and attempt to legitimize it.
Nope. The media had no interest whatsoever.

stjames1_53
03-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Nope. The media had no interest whatsoever.

but a busted down hooker in a Thai prison...........well, now, THAT'S a different story all together

MisterVeritis
03-06-2018, 11:45 AM
but a busted down hooker in a Thai prison...........well, now, THAT'S a different story all together
She didn't look that busted down...

stjames1_53
03-06-2018, 11:46 AM
She didn't look that busted down...

I don't think that was her prison snapshot...................

MisterVeritis
03-06-2018, 11:48 AM
I don't think that was her prison snapshot...................
hose her off, apply a bit of make-up and she will be almost as good as new. From the pictures I have seen no one looks their best in prison.

stjames1_53
03-06-2018, 12:03 PM
hose her off, apply a bit of make-up and she will be almost as good as new. From the pictures I have seen no one looks their best in prison.

Thai prisons are almost as bad as NKorea prisons. That's why she's making a deal.
One could always hope the interviewer gets arrested while they are there............now that would be truly ironic

Max Rockatansky
03-06-2018, 01:58 PM
Thai prisons are almost as bad as NKorea prisons. That's why she's making a deal.
One could always hope the interviewer gets arrested while they are there............now that would be truly ironic
No Asian prisons are as nice as US prisons. They don't coddle their criminals like we do.

Captdon
03-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Racist crap? Where?

lol....

You blind?

Captdon
03-06-2018, 02:23 PM
It wasn't like they briefed her, but some powerful guys sitting around drinking and shooting the $#@! doesn't take a stretch of the imagination. If they are arrogant and misogynistic enough, they could believe a dumb hooker wouldn't remember anything.

Just curious, but why are you defending a Russian hooker and her oligarch "date" along with a Russian deputy prime minister?

Why would you give credibility to someone who gets arrested in Thailand for being a hooker. That's quite a trick.

Common Sense
03-06-2018, 02:38 PM
You blind?
Please quote it.

Common Sense
03-06-2018, 02:39 PM
No Asian prisons are as nice as US prisons. They don't coddle their criminals like we do.

...but the food is better. ;)

stjames1_53
03-06-2018, 02:43 PM

most of wouldn't know that, but somehow YOU do..................

Captdon
03-06-2018, 04:54 PM
Please quote it.

Pay attention to what you read.

Max Rockatansky
03-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Outside prison, yes. Inside, no. Nobody gets fat inside an Asian prison. In fact, if one doesn't have family to bring supplements, its minimum nutritional needs....with an emphasis on minimum. People who pull crimes in Asian countries truly are fucking stupid.

Ransom
03-06-2018, 06:01 PM

So if it's Breitbart flying to Kenya to investigate Obama's birthplace....you freak.

CNN flies to Thailand to speak to an imprisoned sex coach...and you see no fault?

Roses are red
Violets sometimes are blue
No one is this f'n stupid
and neither are ewe.

Grokmaster
03-27-2018, 10:35 AM
Oh look!!!! The Madeup Tabloid Bullshit from a couple of weeks ago !! Gee....where did it go???

Many of the same people foaming at the mouth over the lying tramp Daniels, are right here doing the same , a couple of weeks ago.

Der...

Next up: The former Playboy nude model that the dnc paid to lie about the President...

When the OIG Report is released, we'll be BOMBARDED with dnc paid ho's...wait and see.

This is the apparent dnc platform for November.... :grin:

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 01:42 PM
Oh look!!!! The Madeup Tabloid Bullshit from a couple of weeks ago !! Gee....where did it go???

Many of the same people foaming at the mouth over the lying tramp Daniels, are right here doing the same , a couple of weeks ago.

Der...

Next up: The former Playboy nude model that the dnc paid to lie about the President...

When the OIG Report is released, we'll be BOMBARDED with dnc paid ho's...wait and see.

This is the apparent dnc platform for November.... :grin:
Interesting that you revive a thread from 3 weeks ago then throw in a slam against Kate McDougal.

BTW, McDougal alleges an affair. Daniels' claims only a one-nighter.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5378738/karen-mcdougal-donald-trump-affair-playboy-model/
It was rumoured she received more than £100,000 from US tabloid The National Enquirer for a tell-all story about an alleged encounter with Donald Trump. (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5594790/karen-mcdougal-donald-trump-affair-claims/)
The magazine never published the story, but it is alleged that a nine month affair took place in 2006.
Devid Pecker, who is the chair and CEO of American Media Inc, which owns the magazine, is said to be a supporter of Trump.
The magazine later said a payment was made for exclusive rights to a story related a relationship Karen may have had with a married man, and for fitness columns written by her.
But now McDougal has filed a lawsuit in California seeking release from the agreement for her to remain silent.

In the lawsuit, McDougal claimed she and Trump engaged in a 10-month extramarital "romantic relationship" in 2006 and 2007, a time period that overlaps with his alleged affair with adult film actress Stormy Daniels (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5334231/stormy-daniels-porn-star-stephanie-clifford-donald-trump-restraining-order/).
Trump's wife Melania Trump (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2116380/melania-trump-donald-wife-age-us-president/) gave birth to the president's youngest son Barron in 2006.
The former Playboy model has apologised to Melania.
During an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper she said: "What can you say except, I'm sorry?
"I'm sorry. I wouldn't want it done to me."
McDougal said she never wanted to discuss her relationship and repeatedly rebuffed inquiries from reporters about the alleged affair.
But after the story became public, she wanted to get out and tell her side of what happened, she said.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/nintchdbpict000379092861.jpg?strip=all&w=700

http://newsz.in/system/photos/images/000/003/046/original/Trump-Karen_McDougal.jpg?1518853674

https://businessmirror.com.ph/allegations-from-women-in-his-past-shadow-trump/
https://businessmirror.com.ph/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/allegations-from-women-in-his-past-shadow-trump-751261-696x459.jpg

Grokmaster
03-27-2018, 02:01 PM
Interesting that you revive a thread from 3 weeks ago then throw in a slam against Kate McDougal.

BTW, McDougal alleges an affair. Daniels' claims only a one-nighter.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5378738/karen-mcdougal-donald-trump-affair-playboy-model/
It was rumoured she received more than £100,000 from US tabloid The National Enquirer for a tell-all story about an alleged encounter with Donald Trump. (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5594790/karen-mcdougal-donald-trump-affair-claims/)
The magazine never published the story, but it is alleged that a nine month affair took place in 2006.
Devid Pecker, who is the chair and CEO of American Media Inc, which owns the magazine, is said to be a supporter of Trump.
The magazine later said a payment was made for exclusive rights to a story related a relationship Karen may have had with a married man, and for fitness columns written by her.
But now McDougal has filed a lawsuit in California seeking release from the agreement for her to remain silent.

In the lawsuit, McDougal claimed she and Trump engaged in a 10-month extramarital "romantic relationship" in 2006 and 2007, a time period that overlaps with his alleged affair with adult film actress Stormy Daniels (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5334231/stormy-daniels-porn-star-stephanie-clifford-donald-trump-restraining-order/).
Trump's wife Melania Trump (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2116380/melania-trump-donald-wife-age-us-president/) gave birth to the president's youngest son Barron in 2006.
The former Playboy model has apologised to Melania.
During an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper she said: "What can you say except, I'm sorry?
"I'm sorry. I wouldn't want it done to me."
McDougal said she never wanted to discuss her relationship and repeatedly rebuffed inquiries from reporters about the alleged affair.
But after the story became public, she wanted to get out and tell her side of what happened, she said.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/nintchdbpict000379092861.jpg?strip=all&w=700

http://newsz.in/system/photos/images/000/003/046/original/Trump-Karen_McDougal.jpg?1518853674

https://businessmirror.com.ph/allegations-from-women-in-his-past-shadow-trump/
https://businessmirror.com.ph/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/allegations-from-women-in-his-past-shadow-trump-751261-696x459.jpg

I love how you always deflect from the obvious actual point(s) of posts you are embarrassed by.

Such as, in this case, your craven TDS relish for all things tabloid about Pres.Trump...the Daniels circus is just a continuation of the asinine Fake News nonsense of the Russian trollop narrative...nothing more.

Daniels is a DNC-funded FARCE, and she knows it, as does her dnc operative Sir Mouthalot attorney...they haven't a shred of proof of a single claim of hers...including the alleged "affair"...and , as far as a "threat": the President successfully obtained the restraining order against HER, not vice versa.

"Suing for election law violation..." Cannot BUY comedy this good....anywhere.

But, to continue, when this deflates and disappears (which will be shorty, especially after that "60 Minutes" catastrophe for her), you will be anxiously, breathlessly waiting to try to pretend that the NEXT dnc-funded tabloid bullshit is "legit"....mark my words.

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 02:07 PM
I love how you always deflect from the obvious actual point(s) of posts you are embarrassed by. ....
Says the guy who revived a 3 week old thread about a Russian hooker then made it about a retired US Playmate.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2nlqqdz.jpg

Grokmaster
03-27-2018, 02:27 PM
Says the guy who revived a 3 week old thread about a Russian hooker then made it about a retired US Playmate.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2nlqqdz.jpg

Says the guy who aptly noted your breathless obsession with tabloid BULLSHT, and your propensity to cite unsubtantiated bullshit as "fact" such as "Trump lied about his affair with Daniels:", when there isn't a SHRED of evidence that he has.

I then opined about your LIKELY NEXT dnc-funded "TDS Tabloid Darling...." if you fail to make the OBVIOUS connection between the two, that will come as a surprise to NO ONE here.

Feel free to continue completely mischaracterizing what I actually post impugning your tripe ; I'm sure no one notices, Alinski....

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 03:48 PM
Says the guy who aptly noted your breathless obsession with tabloid BULLSHT, and your propensity to cite unsubtantiated bullshit as "fact" such as "Trump lied about his affair with Daniels:", when there isn't a SHRED of evidence that he has.

I then opined about your LIKELY NEXT dnc-funded "TDS Tabloid Darling...." if you fail to make the OBVIOUS connection between the two, that will come as a surprise to NO ONE here.

Feel free to continue completely mischaracterizing what I actually post impugning your tripe ; I'm sure no one notices, Alinski....
ROFL. Dude, I think all of this is fucking hilarious. Much better than if Hillary had been President...then I'd have been really concerned. As for Trump banging porn stars, playmates and other women, it's good to be a billionaire, eh? Why are you so worked up about it? Seriously, go get laid yourself, have a couple drinks, maybe a Xanax. Life is too short to give yourself apoplexy over American politics. MAFA!

http://oi67.tinypic.com/x1ip0x.jpg

Grokmaster
03-27-2018, 03:55 PM
ROFL. Dude, I think all of this is $#@!ing hilarious. Much better than if Hillary had been President...then I'd have been really concerned. As for Trump banging porn stars, playmates and other women, it's good to be a billionaire, eh? Why are you so worked up about it? Seriously, go get laid yourself, have a couple drinks, maybe a Xanax. Life is too short to give yourself apoplexy over American politics. MAFA!

http://oi67.tinypic.com/x1ip0x.jpg

It isn't I who is "all worked about it" , is it?
As soon as your crap gets nailed to the wall, out comes the "you're angry"; "you're emotional"; "you're 'all worked up about it'", Alinski bullcrap.

As hilariously predictable as the sun rising in the East...

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 04:19 PM
It isn't I who is "all worked about it" , is it? ....
Yes, it is. :) Lighten up, GM. It's not that bad. After all, you could have Sarah Sanders's job!

https://i.imgflip.com/2795e2.jpg

Ransom
03-27-2018, 05:12 PM
Yes, it is. :) Lighten up, GM. It's not that bad. After all, you could have Sarah Sanders's job!

https://i.imgflip.com/2795e2.jpg

Or be a media puppet like so many of ewe are.

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 05:31 PM
Or be a media puppet like so many of ewe are.
Ewe? Something to do with an affection for sheep? I suppose it's a blessing you don't have an affection for rams. :)

Ransom
03-27-2018, 07:17 PM
Ewe? Something to do with an affection for sheep? I suppose it's a blessing you don't have an affection for rams. :)
Max. This entire Stormy Daniels is fake news and distracts from real news. It's Exotix-Crepitus level fake news. Who cares if Trump slept with this woman, do you...really?

I cannot force members here who cheapen our forum to resign, I can use the ignore feature. Clearly....some of you watch too much tv. Thus....media puppets.

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 07:22 PM
Max. This entire Stormy Daniels is fake news and distracts from real news. It's Exotix-Crepitus level fake news. Who cares if Trump slept with this woman, do you...really?

I cannot force members here who cheapen our forum to resign, I can use the ignore feature. Clearly....some of you watch too much tv. Thus....media puppets.
There appear to be 130,000 reasons why there's validity to the story. I strongly doubt Trump hires idiot lawyers. Ergo, Cohen is no dummy. He knew exactly what he was doing regardless of Trump's involvement or not.

The fact Daniels is not the only one alleging affairs is another indicator there's truth to the story.

Now, pre-President Trump committing adultery is a non-story. Post-President Trump attempting to cover it up is a story. Also, the possibility that Cohen broke FEC regs is another valid story. I'm fine with letting this all go to court. Get everyone under oath and let each present their evidence. THAT would make a good story!

Put me on ignore if you wish. The fact you believe I'm a "media puppet", not the first time you slug that accusation, is both interesting and telling.

Common
03-27-2018, 07:26 PM
There appear to be 130,000 reasons why there's validity to the story. I strongly doubt Trump hires idiot lawyers. Ergo, Cohen is no dummy. He knew exactly what he was doing regardless of Trump's involvement or not.

The fact Daniels is not the only one alleging affairs is another indicator there's truth to the story.

Now, pre-President Trump committing adultery is a non-story. Post-President Trump attempting to cover it up is a story. Also, the possibility that Cohen broke FEC regs is another valid story. I'm fine with letting this all go to court. Get everyone under oath and let each present their evidence. THAT would make a good story!

Put me on ignore if you wish. The fact you believe I'm a "media puppet", not the first time you slug that accusation, is both interesting and telling.

Always speak what you believe max, other than that I have never said Stormy Daniels lied or that trump having an affair is untrue. I am saying that I couldnt care frickin less, the liberals the left shot their wad with Bill Clinton, so did the entire media

stjames1_53
03-27-2018, 07:28 PM

if Daniels was truly that offended, she should have never taken the money. But she did, and now like any criminal, she wants more. Now it appears to be blatant extortion. Nothing else. Even if he did poke her, that was a looooong time ago. Why wait until he's president to try and blackmail him even more?

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 07:31 PM
if Daniels was truly that offended, she should have never taken the money. But she did, and now like any criminal, she wants more. Now it appears to be blatant extortion. Nothing else. Even if he did poke her, that was a looooong time ago. Why wait until he's president to try and blackmail him even more?
A good reason to take her to court.

Common
03-27-2018, 07:34 PM

Thats what blows her credibility entirely, she grabbed the cash, ID bet a george soros type has paid her to smear trump.
Shes looking for free fame without having to perform

Just like Harry Reid and the Nuclear Option when the left was told it would come back and hit them in the ass, they were told the same thing about their undying defense of Willy the pre eminent presidential slut.

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 07:38 PM
Thats why blows her credibility entirely, she grabbed the cash, ID bet a george soros type has paid her to smear trump.
Agreed it hurts her credibility. Both taking the cash and failing to report the threat.

However, watching her interview, it's one thing to see a conniver, but that woman seemed genuinely pissed off about being called a liar. I'm guessing she can still be bought but it would take a number with at least seven zeros behind it to assuage her anger. Something Trump can easily afford and may prefer rather than being dragged into court under oath.

stjames1_53
03-27-2018, 07:42 PM
Thats what blows her credibility entirely, she grabbed the cash, ID bet a george soros type has paid her to smear trump.

Just like Harry Reid and the Nuclear Option when the left was told it would come back and hit them in the ass, they were told the same thing about their undying defense of Willy the pre eminent presidential $#@!.

There were a lot of presidents that had affairs while in office. FDR, JFK, WJC, ...it was even rumored at one time that Lincoln had some stashed in the WH. It didn't seem to make much difference, did it?

stjames1_53
03-27-2018, 07:44 PM
Agreed it hurts her credibility. Both taking the cash and failing to report the threat.

However, watching her interview, it's one thing to see a conniver, but that woman seemed genuinely pissed off about being called a liar. I'm guessing she can still be bought but it would take a number with at least seven zeros behind it to assuage her anger. Something Trump can easily afford and may prefer rather than being dragged into court under oath.

............she IS an actor...................amirite?
where's the proof of the claim about a threat? Easy enough to accuse, so hard to prove when it didn't happen

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 07:48 PM
............she IS an actor...................amirite?
where's the proof of the claim about a threat? Easy enough to accuse, so hard to prove when it didn't happen
Again, let's see this go to court. All the "I'm suing you!" BS is tiresome. Set some court dates and let's git'r'done!

stjames1_53
03-28-2018, 10:39 AM
so, back to the topic at hand.....has anyone seen the results of that infamous visit to Thailand?

Max Rockatansky
03-28-2018, 10:56 AM
so, back to the topic at hand.....has anyone seen the results of that infamous visit to Thailand?
All I found was that the Russians were unhappy about it:

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2018/03/28/russia-upholds-ban-on-video-about-nastya-rybka-and-oligarch-affair/
A court in southern Russia has ruled to uphold an injunction to block an online investigation featuring a woman who has boasted of her relationship with a Russian oligarch.

The video posted in February by Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny drew from the social media account of Anastasia Vashukevich, a Belarusian woman who claimed to have had an affair with billionaire tycoon Oleg Deripaska.

Read: Case Against Russian ‘Sex Instructors’ Reaches Prosecutors (http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/03/14/case-against-russian-sex-instructors-reaches-prosecutors)

Deripaska has sued Vashukevich and her “sex guru,” Alexander Kirillov, for breach of privacy. A court in southern Russia imposed an injunction, and communications providers blocked access to the video. Navalny appealed that ruling to the Krasnodar regional court, which rejected it Tuesday.

Vashukevich, who calls herself Nastya Rybka, and Kirillov have been jailed in Thailand for offering sex lessons without a work permit.

They claim to have evidence pertaining to Russian interference in the 2016 US election that they will provide in exchange for American help in avoiding deportation.

Common
03-28-2018, 11:22 AM

Man does that hit the nail on the head