PDA

View Full Version : Women’s March under fire

Common
03-07-2018, 08:46 PM
Women’s March under fire over links to Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan, anti-Semitism
Progressives who have never quite cut the cord with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan despite his anti-Semitic rants are suddenly paying the price, starting with the Women’s March.
Calls for Women’s March president Tamika D. Mallory to resign erupted after she attended a Feb. 25 speech in Chicago at which Mr. Farrakhan railed against “the Satanic Jew,” saying “powerful Jews are my enemy” while singling her out for recognition.
“Tamika Mallory, one of the March organizers, was in the audience, and got a special shout-out from Farrakhan,” said the Anti-Defamation League in a Feb. 26 report (https://www.adl.org/blog/farrakhan-rails-against-jews-israel-and-the-us-government-in-wide-ranging-saviours-day-speech). “Mallory posted two Instagram photos from the event, which Carmen Perez, another Women’s March organizer, commented on with ‘raise the roof’ emojis.”
After two weeks of scathing publicity, Ms. Mallory issued (https://newsone.com/3779389/tamika-mallory-saviours-day/) a statement Wednesday saying that she has “heard the pain and concern” of her fellow activists, but that “wherever my people are is where I must be.”
She also said that had been attending the annual Nation of Islam Saviours’ Day event for more than 30 years, starting when she was a child, leaving little doubt that she was familiar with Mr. Farrakhan’s anti-Semitic rants.
“I first went with my parents when I was just a little girl, and would begin attending on my own after my son’s father was murdered nearly 17 years ago,” she s

“I first went with my parents when I was just a little girl, and would begin attending on my own after my son’s father was murdered nearly 17 years ago,” she said in the Newsone post. “In that most difficult period of my life, it was the women of the Nation of Islam who supported me and I have always held them close to my heart for that reason.”
Her comments came a day after the Women’s March said it would not tolerate “anti-Semitism, racism, misogyny, homophobia, and transphobia,” adding that “we condemn these expressions of hatred in all forms.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/7/womens-march-leaders-tamika-mallory-linda-sarsour-/

stjames1_53
03-07-2018, 08:58 PM
let's not forget that radical Muslim woman...Linda Sasour she really hates Jews and white men

texan
03-07-2018, 09:13 PM
Louis is friends with many democrats. It’s about time someone said something about that piece of $hit.

Grokmaster
03-07-2018, 10:14 PM
Not to mention its complete rejection of non-leftist and/or pro-life women's groups....

texan
03-08-2018, 05:41 PM
name one other person in America that can get away with what the racist bigot says without consequences.

Tahuyaman
03-08-2018, 05:49 PM
name one other person in America that can get away with what the racist bigot says without consequences.
Remember when Hillary Clinton stood in front of an adience of predominately black people and tried to speak in southern Ebonics? Liberals thought that was showing respect. What other white person could get away with that?