PDA

View Full Version : Women Voted For Donald Trump Because Their Husbands Told Them To.

Common
03-13-2018, 04:40 AM
Americans tired of her endless littany of excuses for losing, so now she goes to india to whine. This time she degrades all women who didnt vote for her Former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton let loose in a conversation with the India Today Conclave over the weekend, calling Trump voters and residents of heartland states 'backwards," telling the audience that Americans "didn’t like black people getting rights," and "didn't like women," and claiming that white women only voted for Trump because they were told to do so by their husbands.
Clinton waited until she was well overseas to give the shocking speech, rehashing some of her greatest hits into a single, televised rant, delivered largely to an audience of Indians gathered for the innovation conference.
Asked about the 52% of white women who voted for Donald Trump in the presidential election despite being faced with the possibility of having the first woman president in American history, Clinton did not concede that women could have voted based on their own political preferences. Rather, the failed Democratic candidate claimed that white women were under the spell of their husbands (https://ntknetwork.com/clinton-white-women-voted-for-trump-because-their-husbands-told-them-to/), fathers, and sons, who forced them to pull the lever for Donald Trump.
"We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton told the audience about the Democratic Party. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”
Yep. That's right. A majority of white women in America are merely the pawns of their male betters, the willing tools of a massive Patriarchal conspiracy that sought to keep Clinton out of the White House because she happened to be a woman.
That's not all though. Clinton went on to claim that then-FBI director James Comey, now a liberal hero, destroyed her "momentum," and "decreased my vote" when he suddenly re-opened an investigation into her mishandling of classified information just days before the November election.
At some point, Clinton's habit of excusing her campaign performance simply becomes pathological. She no longer accepts any rational explanation for her loss that is at odds with her own carefully curated reality, and she'll likely carry these same explanations with her to her deathbed, always believing that America was too backwards, to brutish, and too misogynistic to see the paradise she promised.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28151/clinton-women-voted-donald-trump-because-their-emily-zanotti

roadmaster
03-13-2018, 04:55 AM
Lol I voted for Trump because I don't like men who don't tell it like it is. We like strong men that the media can't bully. That doesn't say I feel. Hillary is out of touch with conservative women and she is something I would have never voted for.

Peter1469
03-13-2018, 06:09 AM
I don't think many modern women do anything just because their husbands said so.

Hillary is just trying to make herself feel better for losing.

MMC
03-13-2018, 06:33 AM
Yet whats Hilaryarious is......Hillary being afraid to take on Conservative women in any debate.

Grokmaster
03-13-2018, 07:30 AM
Hillary publicly attacked her husband's MULTIPLE sexual assault accusers because he told her to, while claiming to be a defender of women's rights.

Agent Cooper
03-13-2018, 07:35 AM
Thanks, Hillary, for the reminder why I never would and never will vote for the likes of you.

And what's with your slipping and sliding down the stairs while over there, anyway? Did they put hot sauce on the steps? Damned drunken sot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbp3yne4h_4&feature=youtu.be

Common
03-13-2018, 11:00 AM
Just another Hillary excuse for twice losing a run for Potus.

I could just imagine the reaction If I tried to tell my wife who to vote for. BTW after the fact she told me she didnt vote because she disliked both Hillary and Trump.

waltky
03-13-2018, 12:13 PM
Uncle Ferd told his g/f to vote fer the Donald...

... den she went an' voted fer Bernie Sanders.

texan
03-13-2018, 12:17 PM
She is 70 something. But that is probably further notice she couldn't handle a large part of the job for 8 years.

Bo-4
03-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Lol I voted for Trump because I don't like men who don't tell it like it is. We like strong men that the media can't bully. That doesn't say I feel. Hillary is out of touch with conservative women and she is something I would have never voted for.

Trump "tells it like it is"?

:laughing7:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/02/politics/donald-trump-lies-fact-checker/index.html

Bo-4
03-13-2018, 01:06 PM
Honestly, I think Hillary should STFU. She's constantly supplying Trumplings with outrage fodder .. true or not.

Let Obama campaign for our candidates later this year. Hilly needs to go for long walks in the woods.

Peter1469
03-13-2018, 02:30 PM
Honestly, I think Hillary should STFU. She's constantly supplying Trumplings with outrage fodder .. true or not.

Let Obama campaign for our candidates later this year. Hilly needs to go for long walks in the woods.
Or slide down stairs in India.

Captdon
03-13-2018, 02:32 PM
She is 70 something. But that is probably further notice she couldn't handle a large part of the job for 8 years.

I'm the same age as her and so are a lot of people I know. We don't fall.

Captdon
03-13-2018, 02:33 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/02/politics/donald-trump-lies-fact-checker/index.html

Yea. That's what was written.

Tahuyaman
03-13-2018, 02:40 PM
Women Voted For Donald Trump Because Their Husbands Told Them To.
This is one of the most ridiculous things ever posted here.

Tahuyaman
03-13-2018, 02:42 PM

Because he was effective at that during his eight years as POTUS.

donttread
03-13-2018, 08:05 PM
Americans tired of her endless littany of excuses for losing, so now she goes to india to whine. This time she degrades all women who didnt vote for her Former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton let loose in a conversation with the India Today Conclave over the weekend, calling Trump voters and residents of heartland states 'backwards," telling the audience that Americans "didn’t like black people getting rights," and "didn't like women," and claiming that white women only voted for Trump because they were told to do so by their husbands.
Clinton waited until she was well overseas to give the shocking speech, rehashing some of her greatest hits into a single, televised rant, delivered largely to an audience of Indians gathered for the innovation conference.
Asked about the 52% of white women who voted for Donald Trump in the presidential election despite being faced with the possibility of having the first woman president in American history, Clinton did not concede that women could have voted based on their own political preferences. Rather, the failed Democratic candidate claimed that white women were under the spell of their husbands (https://ntknetwork.com/clinton-white-women-voted-for-trump-because-their-husbands-told-them-to/), fathers, and sons, who forced them to pull the lever for Donald Trump.
"We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton told the audience about the Democratic Party. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”
Yep. That's right. A majority of white women in America are merely the pawns of their male betters, the willing tools of a massive Patriarchal conspiracy that sought to keep Clinton out of the White House because she happened to be a woman.
That's not all though. Clinton went on to claim that then-FBI director James Comey, now a liberal hero, destroyed her "momentum," and "decreased my vote" when he suddenly re-opened an investigation into her mishandling of classified information just days before the November election.
At some point, Clinton's habit of excusing her campaign performance simply becomes pathological. She no longer accepts any rational explanation for her loss that is at odds with her own carefully curated reality, and she'll likely carry these same explanations with her to her deathbed, always believing that America was too backwards, to brutish, and too misogynistic to see the paradise she promised.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28151/clinton-women-voted-donald-trump-because-their-emily-zanotti

Any married man knows better than this

Bo-4
03-13-2018, 08:09 PM
Because he was effective at that during his eight years as POTUS.

CORRECT

*Hope you'll continue to follow me around like a trained seal

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cmWml8uMo9U/Sm6Ssp6MUZI/AAAAAAAAACk/LKGvaP6L2dA/s320/trainedseal.jpg

Tahuyaman
03-13-2018, 08:13 PM
CORRECT

*Hope you'll continue to follow me around like a trained seal

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cmWml8uMo9U/Sm6Ssp6MUZI/AAAAAAAAACk/LKGvaP6L2dA/s320/trainedseal.jpgDemocrats seeking re-election ran away from Obama. He had zero coattails.

Common
03-13-2018, 08:16 PM
She wont go away she has an ego bigger than Willys
Obama State Dept. Official Approved Meeting with Steele in 2016 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2308563#post2308563)

Common
03-13-2018, 08:18 PM
Democrats seeking re-election ran away from Obama. He had zero coattails.
America is realizing just how much Obama did not do. His major accomplishment was putting the country in turmoil over stupidi shit like trannys in womens rooma

Tahuyaman
03-13-2018, 08:19 PM
Any married man knows better than this

No shit! Liberals don’t hold married women in high esteem.

Tahuyaman
03-13-2018, 08:28 PM
Maybe Obama will be more popular with Democrats running as a fresh candidate or re-election now that he’s out of office.

zelmo1234
03-13-2018, 08:32 PM

The problem that I have is this is CNN and they fabricate nearly everything about Trump.

So while I hate to attack a source, CNN can't be trusted.

MMC
03-14-2018, 06:06 AM

Tell those Democrats to start denouncing her remarks. Tell them to denounce Hillary. Until the Demos start getting out there and saying something. Nothing will change.

MMC
03-14-2018, 06:10 AM
Maybe Obama will be more popular with Democrats running as a fresh candidate or re-election now that he’s out of office.
I doubt it.....all the Peep has left is his Special Care Package and that is failing. He is even taking flak for trying to get his Presidential Library set up in Chicago. Oh and the best part.....is its coming from the people in the area he lives and the area where he wants to build it.

Ransom
03-14-2018, 06:32 AM
America is realizing just how much Obama did not do. His major accomplishment was putting the country in turmoil over stupidi $#@! like trannys in womens rooma
This is such a great point. I sometimes cannot keep pace with the Trump agenda even as a spectator. The issues of just last year seem....dated almost. ISIS being rolled back, economic regulation cuts, the repeal of Obamacare, Judge Gorsuch, the increased military spending, TPP, Paris, decertification of the Iran deal, moving the Israeli embassy. He's now increasing tax on foreign imports, visiting prototype border walls, rolling over Tillerson, will apparently meet with Little Rocket Man, embroiled in Sanctuary City fights, and he's got time to crush Hollywood, the Media, and the Democrat Party to include Hillary Clinton.

In one year.....he's outdone Clinton, Obama, and Crying Chuck Schumer.......proving them inept and poor managers. Poor Executives. He's exposed this incompetence because what else is now no longer discussed. Who has disappeared? The only item remaining from the Obama legacy is the divide you speak to there. Obama was a divider, Trump unites.

Croft
03-14-2018, 07:10 AM
Married women didn't vote for her because with a partner and possibly kids they now have a stake in the game. They can't afford man hating, dismantling of the country and any other garbage that they might once have found fun. They have to grow up.

Ransom
03-14-2018, 07:13 AM
I believe even Mitt Romney won married women. I'll have to double check.