PDA

View Full Version : Family of slain Democratic staffer Seth Rich sues Fox News

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 08:29 AM
Family of slain Democratic staffer Seth Rich sues Fox News (http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/14/media/seth-rich-lawsuit-fox-news/index.html)

The family of slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich filed a lawsuit on Tuesday against Fox News, one of the network's reporters, and a wealthy Texas businessman over their roles in the publication of a baseless conspiracy theory about Rich's 2016 death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZL3PbzVV4

Conservatives are exceptionally good at conspiracy theories.

Safety
03-14-2018, 08:32 AM
Family of slain Democratic staffer Seth Rich sues Fox News (http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/14/media/seth-rich-lawsuit-fox-news/index.html)

I wonder if this is the first case where the term "fake news" will actually be quantified...stay tuned.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 08:35 AM
I wonder if this is the first case where the term "fake news" will actually be quantified...stay tuned.

Interesting if so.

Also looking at a whole new class of lawsuits if this goes anywhere.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 08:59 AM
I wonder if this is the first case where the term "fake news" will actually be quantified...stay tuned.Good point, concerning a retracted story also. If this suit goes forward and FoxNews goes down in defeat maybe the MSM will do a more complete job of fact checking their news stories. Maybe actually separating factual news from opinion. Also curious to see how or if this affects anonymous sources.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 09:24 AM
Good point, concerning a retracted story also. If this suit goes forward and FoxNews goes down in defeat maybe the MSM will do a more complete job of fact checking their news stories. Maybe actually separating factual news from opinion. Also curious to see how or if this affects anonymous sources.

The funny part of this is that you actually believe it's the mainstream media that is the most guilty here.

Safety
03-14-2018, 09:32 AM
Good point, concerning a retracted story also. If this suit goes forward and FoxNews goes down in defeat maybe the MSM will do a more complete job of fact checking their news stories. Maybe actually separating factual news from opinion. Also curious to see how or if this affects anonymous sources.

I guess we'll see when the MSM gets sued for fake news.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 09:41 AM
The funny part of this is that you actually believe it's the mainstream media that is the most guilty here.Your "most guilty here" opinion is irrelevant Crepitus. All MSM have engaged in uncorroborated anonymous sources, lying outright and lying by omission. Seeing how this suit plays out, if it's allowed, will be interesting.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 09:45 AM
I guess we'll see when the MSM gets sued for fake news.Isn't that what's happening with FoxNews ??

Safety
03-14-2018, 09:46 AM
Isn't that what's happening with FoxNews ??

Is FOX now considered MSM? I want it on record your response.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 10:03 AM
Is FOX now considered MSM? I want it on record your response.Don't believe I've ever said otherwise.

Bo-4
03-14-2018, 10:06 AM
They should include Hannity in the lawsuit. He was one of the worst on this one.

Dr. Strangelove
03-14-2018, 10:15 AM
The funny part of this is that you actually believe it's the mainstream media that is the most guilty here.

He has been drinking from the poisoned well for many years now. The damage is cumulative, and irreversible!

Safety
03-14-2018, 10:22 AM
Don't believe I've ever said otherwise.

So when the talks about how the MSM is liberal and such they are speaking about FOX?

hanger4
03-14-2018, 11:39 AM
So when the talks about how the MSM is liberal and such they are speaking about FOX?I''m assuming you meant "So when the [right] talks about how the MSM". I don't speak for the right, but I consider Fox MSM yet just a speck in a sea of dust. So technically you, Safety, can play semantics to avoid counter point or avoid speaking to the topic as you are want to do, while knowing exactly what was meant.

Safety
03-14-2018, 11:44 AM
I''m assuming you meant "So when the [right] talks about how the MSM". I don't speak for the right, but I consider Fox MSM yet just a speck in a sea of dust. So technically you, Safety, can play semantics to avoid counter point or avoid speaking to the topic as you are want to do, while knowing exactly what was meant.

:rofl: You hate the same being served back to you, don't cha? You love semantics when you are the one dealing in them, like asking what does campaign contributions have to do with cabinet positions.

Get real.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 12:15 PM
:rofl: You hate the same being served back to you, don't cha? You love semantics when you are the one dealing in them, like asking what does campaign contributions have to do with cabinet positions.Get real.If you believe that to be semantics, that's sad.

Safety
03-14-2018, 12:18 PM
If you believe that to be semantics, that's sad.

Sure thing, hanger4, sure thing. We all await the next time you are willing to split hairs in order to argue a topic.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 12:47 PM
:rofl: You hate the same being served back to you, don't cha? You love semantics when you are the one dealing in them, like asking what does campaign contributions have to do with cabinet positions.

Get real.

The hard right is very good at creatively parsing sentences.

nathanbforrest45
03-14-2018, 12:49 PM
If Fox News tells the truth it can't possibly be part of the Main Stream Media.

And the Richard Simmons suit against The National Enquirer is quite interesting.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 12:55 PM
Your "most guilty here" opinion is irrelevant Crepitus. All MSM have engaged in uncorroborated anonymous sources, lying outright and lying by omission. Seeing how this suit plays out, if it's allowed, will be interesting.

Please show evidence of the mainstream media outright lying. Also don't forget that just because they don't tell us who their sources are doesn't mean they don't know and haven't checked them out before trusting them.

exotix
03-14-2018, 12:59 PM
If Fox News tells the truth it can't possibly be part of the Main Stream Media.

And the Richard Simmons suit against The National Enquirer is quite interesting.Faux Noize isn't Media ... its where Trump gets his National Policy for his 24/7 tweets.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 01:16 PM
Sure thing, hanger4, sure thing. We all await the next time you are willing to split hairs in order to argue a topic.Cool, now you've moved to splitting hairs. Trying to understand why Crepitus accuses DeVos while ignoring other appointees that contribute was semantics now it's splitting hairs. :rollseyes:

Safety
03-14-2018, 01:31 PM
Cool, now you've moved to splitting hairs. Trying to understand why Crepitus accuses DeVos while ignoring other appointees that contribute was semantics now it's splitting hairs. :rollseyes:

LoL, didn't take more than four posts before you fell back into your semanic/splitting hair posting style.

Bo-4
03-14-2018, 02:02 PM
Faux Noize isn't Media ... its where Trump gets his National Policy for his 24/7 tweets.

Orange Foolius gets his Daily Briefings from Fox-n-Friends :cool:

*If short on time go to 3:30 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K45mFsyZxtU

Captdon
03-14-2018, 07:17 PM
So when the talks about how the MSM is liberal and such they are speaking about FOX?

No. The MSM is mostly liberal is the case. Remember, if Fox go down so do they all.

Safety
03-14-2018, 07:18 PM
:rofl:

Captdon
03-14-2018, 07:20 PM
Please show evidence of the mainstream media outright lying. Also don't forget that just because they don't tell us who their sources are doesn't mean they don't know and haven't checked them out before trusting them.

Why do they have to retract? Don't deny it or ask for what you already know or deflect or redefine anything. The times had to retract a story less than a week ago. We were talking bout it here.

Try to be honest for once.

Captdon
03-14-2018, 07:23 PM

That's all you ever have. I did this in first grade and then grew up. Try it, you might like it.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 07:25 PM
Why do they have to retract? Don't deny it or ask for what you already know or deflect or redefine anything. The times had to retract a story less than a week ago. We were talking bout it here.

Try to be honest for once.
LMFAO! You know that printing corrections is what real news outlets do when they make a mistake right?

Safety
03-14-2018, 07:37 PM
LMFAO! You know that printing corrections is what real news outlets do when they make a mistake right?

Brother, it’s a futile effort to explain basic common sense things to these grown ass adults. If they don’t know how a retraction works, it’s not because they are dumb, it’s because they are willfully ignorant.

Common
03-14-2018, 08:32 PM
Interesting if so.

Also looking at a whole new class of lawsuits if this goes anywhere.
That would crush CNN and MSNBC, they would have to change their entire tone of their programming

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 08:45 PM
Brother, it’s a futile effort to explain basic common sense things to these grown ass adults. If they don’t know how a retraction works, it’s not because they are dumb, it’s because they are willfully ignorant.

Sadly I agree, and there is nothing worse than willful ignorance.

silvereyes
03-14-2018, 09:08 PM

Is this about someone besides FOX? I could have sworn the OP mentioned FOX.
Hang on while I re-read....

silvereyes
03-14-2018, 09:08 PM
Nope....there it is:

Seth Rich filed a lawsuit on Tuesday against Fox News.

Safety
03-14-2018, 09:17 PM

Gotta defend their fiefdom by any means necessary.

silvereyes
03-14-2018, 09:22 PM
Gotta defend their fiefdom by any means necessary.

Defend away if they must but AT LEAST focus on the topic.

The outcome of this should, indeed, be interesting to anyone in this field. Hopefully it will scare a few into being more honest. We will see.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 09:24 PM
Don't believe I've ever said otherwise.

How could one not include Fox News as being part of the mainstream media? Fox News is quite mainstream. Thatís why itís the most watched cable news organization.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 09:25 PM
It’s amusing to watch the usual suspects try to drag the thread into the gutter.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 09:26 PM
Is this about someone besides FOX? I could have sworn the OP mentioned FOX.Hang on while I re-read....I have no idea what you're talking about and no, Seth Rich didn't file a law suit, his parents did.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 09:27 PM
That would crush CNN and MSNBC, they would have to change their entire tone of their programming

Yet which station is being sued?

silvereyes
03-14-2018, 09:28 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about and no, Seth Rich didn't file a law suit, his parents did.

Don't be coy. I asked if this is about a network other than FOX.

Safety
03-14-2018, 09:29 PM
The semantics king strikes again...

silvereyes
03-14-2018, 09:30 PM
I see it.

silvereyes
03-14-2018, 09:32 PM

Nope....there it is:

I have no idea what you're talking about and no, Seth Rich didn't file a law suit, his parents did.
Ok, one more time.

Is this about FOX or the (hated by the right) MSM?

hanger4
03-14-2018, 09:34 PM
Don't be coy. I asked if this is about a network other than FOX.
Defend away if they must but AT LEAST focus on the topic.The outcome of this should, indeed, be interesting to anyone in this field. Hopefully it will scare a few into being more honest. We will see.My post, you first quoted, was on topic discussing the civil suit. I don't see how you could think otherwise.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 09:36 PM
Yet which station is being sued?
They've all been sued for one reason or another.

silvereyes
03-14-2018, 09:37 PM

Nope....there it is:

My post, you first quoted, was on topic discussing the civil suit. I don't see how you could think otherwise.

You mentioned it but then focused on the MSM and how they handle news and stories.

I cant help but wonder if you think FOX does a better job of things.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 09:38 PM
My post, you first quoted, was on topic discussing the civil suit. I don't see how you could think otherwise.
Her and a couple of others just want to create discontent.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 09:42 PM
You mentioned it but then focused on the MSM and how they handle news and stories. I cant help but wonder if you think FOX does a better job of things.As did you silvereyes;
The outcome of this should, indeed, be interesting to anyone in this field. Hopefully it will scare a few into being more honest. We will see.^^ I said basically the same thing.

silvereyes
03-14-2018, 09:47 PM
As did you silvereyes;^^ I said basically the same thing.

Except I just said "this field" meaning FOX as well....you specifically deviated away to the MSM. Y'all have been pretty clear about how y'all consider FOX a separate entity from other news outlets.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 09:57 PM
Except I just said "this field" meaning FOX as well....you specifically deviated away to the MSM. Y'all have been pretty clear about how y'all consider FOX a separate entity from other news outlets.If you start at the beginning of the thread and read through you'd know what I think of Fox, they are MSM.

silvereyes
03-14-2018, 10:01 PM
If you start at the beginning of the thread and read through you'd know what I think of Fox, they are MSM.

For tonight, yes, I see that you said that.

Back to my other question:. Do you think FOX does a better, more honest, unbiased, and thorough job versus other news outlets?

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 10:16 PM
They've all been sued for one reason or another.

Which station is currently being sued for perpetuating a false narrative for political purposes?

Rhetorical question, I know you won't/can't answer.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 10:22 PM
Which station is currently being sued for perpetuating a false narrative for political purposes?

Rhetorical question, I know you won't/can't answer.

Fox News

Before you start crowing maybe you should wait to see how it ends up.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 10:24 PM
For tonight, yes, I see that you said that.Back to my other question:. Do you think FOX does a better, more honest, unbiased, and thorough job versus other news outlets?I don't believe any news outlet does a completely honest, unbiased, and thorough job.

silvereyes
03-14-2018, 10:26 PM
I don't believe any news outlet does a completely honest, unbiased, and thorough job.

This isn't dodgeball. Try again.

Do you think FOX does a better, unbiased, and honest job of presenting news and stories?

hanger4
03-14-2018, 10:32 PM
This isn't dodgeball. Try again.Do you think FOX does a better, unbiased, and honest job of presenting news and stories?What part of "I don't believe any news outlet" didn't you understand silvereyes ??

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 10:41 PM
What part of "I don't believe any news outlet" didn't you understand silvereyes ??

They are all pure except for Fox News.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 10:51 PM
Fox News absolutely does a better job than the other news networks. You get a variety of viewpoints on Fox. Hannity is a hard core hack, but that’s only one program. The rest, the liberal view is given it’s share of time.

silvereyes
03-14-2018, 10:57 PM
What part of "I don't believe any news outlet" didn't you understand silvereyes ??

I didn't ask that. I specifically asked if you believe FOX is better at it.

Safety
03-14-2018, 10:57 PM

Grokmaster
03-14-2018, 11:03 PM

Hilarious from a Russianista...

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 12:06 AM
Fox News

Before you start crowing maybe you should wait to see how it ends up.

Who's crowing?

But we know the story is a lie so the case looks like a slam dunk to me.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 12:08 AM

You're all about them weasel words ain't ya.

Grokmaster
03-15-2018, 12:09 AM
"mental anguish and emotional distress, emotional pain and suffering, and any other physical and mental injuries."

Good luck proving that was caused by the retracted story....

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 12:10 AM
Fox News absolutely does a better job than the other news networks. You get a variety of viewpoints on Fox. Hannity is a hard core hack, but that’s only one program. The rest, the liberal view is given it’s share of time.

Fox news is known to twist stories to change their meanings and even just make shit up, like the story in the OP. They are barely above brieghtbart and the daily caller. Fake news sources all.

Tahuyaman
03-15-2018, 05:33 AM
Who's crowing?

But we know the story is a lie so the case looks like a slam dunk to me.. Reality is often different from the way you see it.

Tahuyaman
03-15-2018, 05:34 AM
Fox news is known to twist stories to change their meanings and even just make $#@! up, like the story in the OP. They are barely above brieghtbart and the daily caller. Fake news sources all.you're confusing them with MSNBC and CNN.

Peter1469
03-15-2018, 06:03 AM

We need to compare apples to apples. Each of the cable news channels have news and news commentary shows. I would put FOX's hard news up against the others- it is likely near the top in quality. All of the cable channels news commentary shows can be criticized as being biased. That is sort of the point.

Beware people who attempt to compare news with news commentary. They either don't know what they are talking about or they have an agenda.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 06:26 AM
I didn't ask that. I specifically asked if you believe FOX is better at it.You asked me if Fox did, I said ALL do. Don't believe I can put it much simpler.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 06:30 AM
You're all about them weasel words ain't ya.I said all news outlets and you call it "weasel words". :rollseyes:

hanger4
03-15-2018, 06:37 AM
And to educate you two, silvereyes and Crepitus a couple of meanings; ................ Any: whichever of a specified class might be chosen. ................. All: used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 07:29 AM
And to educate you two, silvereyes and Crepitus a couple of meanings; ................ Any: whichever of a specified class might be chosen. ................. All: used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing.

Just gonna die in that fox hole huh?

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 07:36 AM
. Reality is often different from the way you see it.

I don't expect you to be able to tell real news from fake. You and all your tRumpkin comrades have been thoroughly conditioned at this point. When tRump goes down you guys will end up in the same system they use to deprogram cultists.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 07:37 AM
you're confusing them with MSNBC and CNN.

Lol!!!

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 07:40 AM
I said all news outlets and you call it "weasel words". :rollseyes:

Because they are. You cannot give a direct answer to a simple question. I'd say you've been infected by trumpism but honestly you've been this way as long as I've known you.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 07:42 AM
Just gonna die in that fox hole huh?Which fox hole is that Crepitus ?? The one you're hiding in to distract from your lack of simple reading comprehension or the imaginary one you've dug for me to distract from your lack of simple reading comprehension ??

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 07:54 AM
Which fox hole is that Crepitus ?? The one you're hiding in to distract from your lack of simple reading comprehension or the imaginary one you've dug for me to distract from your lack of simple reading comprehension ??

hanger4
03-15-2018, 08:01 AM
Because they are. You cannot give a direct answer to a simple question. I'd say you've been infected by trumpism but honestly you've been this way as long as I've known you.I said Fox, your lack of understanding the simple meanings of "any" and "all" is not my problem.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 08:02 AM
23014I said Fox, your lack of understanding the simple meanings of "any" and "all" is not my problem.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 08:06 AM
I said Fox, your lack of understanding the simple meanings of "any" and "all" is not my problem.

Actually, it is you lack of the ability to give a direct answer that isn't my problem.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 08:07 AM
I said Fox, your lack of understanding the simple meanings of "any" and "all" is not my problem.

LMAO! That truth thing just smarts sometimes don't it.

Common
03-15-2018, 08:09 AM
It’s amusing to watch the usual suspects try to drag the thread into the gutter.

Only RWNJs and Trumkins do that, liberals here all wear halos and dont even fart, just ask they'll tell you

Tahuyaman
03-15-2018, 08:38 AM
We need to compare apples to apples. Each of the cable news channels have news and news commentary shows. I would put FOX's hard news up against the others- it is likely near the top in quality. All of the cable channels news commentary shows can be criticized as being biased. That is sort of the point.

Beware people who attempt to compare news with news commentary. They either don't know what they are talking about or they have an agenda.

I would tend to agree with that.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 09:04 AM
Actually, it is you lack of the ability to give a direct answer that isn't my problem.Last time, I said I don't believe "any" news outlet lives up the the standards listed by silvereyes. That includes fox. That is a direct answer. If I had said 'no fox doesn't and none of the others do either', which is what I believe, your meaningless gotcha game would have turned on 'distraction'/'diversion'.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 09:13 AM
LMAO! That truth thing just smarts sometimes don't it.In that you fail to understand the meanings of "any" and "all", no, I've been truthful.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 12:41 PM
Last time, I said I don't believe "any" news outlet lives up the the standards listed by silvereyes. That includes fox. That is a direct answer. If I had said 'no fox doesn't and none of the others do either', which is what I believe, your meaningless gotcha game would have turned on 'distraction'/'diversion'.

No, it wouldn't have because you would have given a direct answer to the question. You would never have said that though.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 12:42 PM
In that you fail to understand the meanings of "any" and "all", no, I've been truthful.

Lol, keep squirming, it's quite amusing.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 12:47 PM
No, it wouldn't have because you would have given a direct answer to the question. You would never have said that though.
Lol, keep squirming, it's quite amusing.Believe what you wish, I truthfully answered silvereyes's question.

Captdon
03-15-2018, 12:50 PM

Agenda? Not here.

Captdon
03-15-2018, 12:56 PM
Fox news is head and shoulders above the rest. Their commentary is for their audience as is everyone's. Being sued proves nothing. it's a complaint as yet shown to be harmful. You liberals always forget the retractions by the others. It's all so convenient.

Captdon
03-15-2018, 12:58 PM
Fox news is known to twist stories to change their meanings and even just make $#@! up, like the story in the OP. They are barely above brieghtbart and the daily caller. Fake news sources all.

They are, however, better than ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and, especially, CNN.

Captdon
03-15-2018, 01:00 PM
I don't expect you to be able to tell real news from fake. You and all your tRumpkin comrades have been thoroughly conditioned at this point. When tRump goes down you guys will end up in the same system they use to deprogram cultists.

Still upset that she lost. Wow. You really need to get a hold of yourself. You don't sound kike you acn make it another 6 and 3/4 years.

Captdon
03-15-2018, 01:02 PM
Actually, it is you lack of the ability to give a direct answer that isn't my problem.

You inability to understand what he says in plain English isn't our problem either.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 02:30 PM
Believe what you wish, I truthfully answered silvereyes's question.

Sure, except that you didn't.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 02:31 PM
They are, however, better than ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and, especially, CNN.

Only to those who don't understand what truth is anymore.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 02:31 PM
Still upset that she lost. Wow. You really need to get a hold of yourself. You don't sound kike you acn make it another 6 and 3/4 years.

She who?

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 02:32 PM
You inability to understand what he says in plain English isn't our problem either.

Lol, let me know when he starts.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 02:51 PM

I specifically said the MSM versus FOX. I said NOTHING about cables news outlets.

All hanger4 has to do is answer if he thinks FOX is better than the MSM he IMMEDIATELY criticized in this thread about FOX.

You guys can call me names and make ugly remarks about me and liberals all you want but those silly little posts attempting to make this about me and Crepitus won't change what happened. Hanger4 immediately tried to take the focus off FOX by trying to point at the MSM (HIS words). I asked specifically if he thinks FOX does a better, bla bla bla....
He dodged the question several times. Now, today, he is still trying to say I'm stupid, crep is stupid, etc....
Just answer the question.
Jesus.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 02:52 PM
You asked me if Fox did, I said ALL do. Don't believe I can put it much simpler.

No, I asked if you think FOX does a better job.

Ethereal
03-15-2018, 02:57 PM
The irony never stops with this guy. Simply amazing.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 02:58 PM

Nope....there it is:

Ok, one more time.

You mentioned it but then focused on the MSM and how they handle news and stories.

The question hanger4 refuses to answer.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 03:05 PM
Sure, except that you didn't.Then I'm sure you can produce the lie.

roadmaster
03-15-2018, 03:13 PM
It was his family that started all of this. They hired a special detective to investigate Seths killing. He was on youtube saying Seth left the bar, called his girlfriend, then was shot. A witness said Seth was alert when the police arrived and looked like he fought with whomever shot him. The detective said all the police video, cameras outside establishments were mysteriously lost and Seth was not robbed. That was his report and he stopped the investigation. Months later the family did a complete turn around for some reason. So I don't think we will ever know exactly what happened.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 03:25 PM
No. The MSM is mostly liberal is the case. Remember, if Fox go down so do they all.
Mostly? So, that leaves FOX out since they are anything but liberal....that's why the right loves them so much, right?

Uh, he said they make them right here.

Fox news is head and shoulders above the rest. Their commentary is for their audience as is everyone's. Being sued proves nothing. it's a complaint as yet shown to be harmful. You liberals always forget the retractions by the others. It's all so convenient.
Then you say liberals "forget" them.

So, you think FOX is better and that libs don't think the other MSM make mistakes.

Right?

hanger4
03-15-2018, 03:29 PM
The question hanger4 refuses to answer.The question;
Back to my other question:. Do you think FOX does a better, more honest, unbiased, and thorough job versus other news outlets?The answer;
I don't believe any news outlet does a completely honest, unbiased, and thorough job.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 03:34 PM

Nope....there it is:

Ok, one more time.

The question;The answer;

Yes, I know. You refuse to directly answer....instead choosing the same dodge. You were the one that dragged the OTHER news "outlets" into this yet won't answer a DIRECT question about the ACTUAL NEWS OUTLET that is the topic of the thread.

Your cute game is just that: a cute game. ;). I have grown weary of your dodgeball game. Maybe next time FOX is talked about you'll discuss FOX. One can hope.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 03:44 PM
The irony never stops with this guy. Simply amazing.

You do realize that this "conspiracy theory" currently stands at 14 indictments and 3 guilty pleas right?

MisterVeritis
03-15-2018, 03:45 PM
You do realize that this "conspiracy theory" currently stands at 14 indictments and 3 guilty pleas right?
How many involve Russia-Trump collusion?

How much indicates nothing more than tyranny?

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 03:46 PM
Then I'm sure you can produce the lie.

You have a qualified answer, not a straight answer. You seem to be incapable of not playing semantic games.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 04:07 PM
You have a qualified answer, not a straight answer. You seem to be incapable of not playing semantic games.I explicitly stated any and all MSM and previously said and have always considered Fox MSM. I suggest you look in the mirror with your semantics accusations.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 04:14 PM

I explicitly stated any and all MSM and previously said and have always considered Fox MSM. I suggest you look in the mirror with your semantics accusations.

No, what you did was separate FOX from the MSM right there....as if you see FOX as a better entity, thereby my numerous questions asking JUST THAT while you danced and dodged your way around it.
If you think FOX is oh-so-great just say so. Don't be ashamed of it....because that's how you seem NOW. ;)

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 04:29 PM
I explicitly stated any and all MSM and previously said and have always considered Fox MSM. I suggest you look in the mirror with your semantics accusations.

Can you say "fox lied about the Seth rich story"?

Captdon
03-15-2018, 05:27 PM
I specifically said the MSM versus FOX. I said NOTHING about cables news outlets.

All hanger4 has to do is answer if he thinks FOX is better than the MSM he IMMEDIATELY criticized in this thread about FOX.

You guys can call me names and make ugly remarks about me and liberals all you want but those silly little posts attempting to make this about me and Crepitus won't change what happened. Hanger4 immediately tried to take the focus off FOX by trying to point at the MSM (HIS words). I asked specifically if he thinks FOX does a better, bla bla bla....
He dodged the question several times. Now, today, he is still trying to say I'm stupid, crep is stupid, etc....
Just answer the question.
Jesus.

And others have answered. You want to take a member on in a fight.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 05:32 PM
Yes, I know. You refuse to directly answer....instead choosing the same dodge. You were the one that dragged the OTHER news "outlets" into this yet won't answer a DIRECT question about the ACTUAL NEWS OUTLET that is the topic of the thread.Your cute game is just that: a cute game. ;). I have grown weary of your dodgeball game. Maybe next time FOX is talked about you'll discuss FOX. One can hope.*You were the one that dragged the OTHER news "outlets" into this*As did you;
The outcome of this should, indeed, be interesting to anyone in this field. Hopefully it will scare a few into being more honest. We will see.I see no difference in what you said and my first post. Are you going to complain to yourself in front of a mirror ??

Captdon
03-15-2018, 05:33 PM
Mostly? So, that leaves FOX out since they are anything but liberal....that's why the right loves them so much, right?

Uh, he said they make them right here.

Then you say liberals "forget" them.

So, you think FOX is better and that libs don't think the other MSM make mistakes.

Right?

I made that as clear as possible. Fox reports the news better than others. Got it now?

Yes, I think liberals don't think the rest of the MSM make mistakes. You never own up to any. Crepitus never admits to it.

I don't understand you inability to understand plain English.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 05:35 PM
And others have answered. You want to take a member on in a fight.

I'm not fighting. I just want hanger to answer that direct question DIRECTLY. Not others. It wasn't others I asked.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 05:36 PM
*You were the one that dragged the OTHER news "outlets" into this*As did you;I see no difference in what you said and my first post. Are you going to complain to yourself in front of a mirror ??

You dragged them into it. Then when I asked you a specific, direct question that's when the hemhawing started.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 05:37 PM
I made that as clear as possible. Fox reports the news better than others. Got it now?

Yes, I think liberals don't think the rest of the MSM make mistakes. You never own up to any. Crepitus never admits to it.

I don't own up to it? When the fuck have I EVER been asked about it?

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 05:38 PM
*You were the one that dragged the OTHER news "outlets" into this*As did you;I see no difference in what you said and my first post. Are you going to complain to yourself in front of a mirror ??

Yes, then I asked you directly your thoughts on whether FOX is any better.

Captdon
03-15-2018, 05:39 PM
I'm not fighting. I just want hanger to answer that direct question DIRECTLY. Not others. It wasn't others I asked.

Everyone can answer. If you want only one person to answer this isn't the place. Try a PM. You've been given an answer and continue to harass one member.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 05:40 PM
Everyone can answer. If you want only one person to answer this isn't the place. Try a PM. You've been given an answer and continue to harass one member.

Oh ffs. I'm not harassing anyone. For that matter why are you harassing me?

Captdon
03-15-2018, 05:41 PM
I don't own up to it? When the $#@! have I EVER been asked about it?

I responded to your post. No one asked yo u to own up to anything. I said plain English seems to be a problem for you.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 05:44 PM

You didn't? And can the insults. I've not resorted to that.

Captdon
03-15-2018, 05:45 PM
Oh ffs. I'm not harassing anyone. For that matter why are you harassing me?

I respond to your posts. That's what is done here. Now, if the rules have changed I'm sure I'll hear about it. I don't start with you and continue to keep at you. You're harassing a member by any definition.

Now, if you leave me be I'll be done with you for now. If not, I won't. Your choice.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 05:46 PM
I respond to your posts. That's what is done here. Now, if the rules have changed I'm sure I'll hear about it. I don't start with you and continue to keep at you. You're harassing a member by any definition.

Now, if you leave me be I'll be done with you for now. If not, I won't. Your choice.

Ffs. I've not addressed YOU unless you addressed me.

Captdon
03-15-2018, 05:47 PM
You didn't? And can the insults. I've not resorted to that.

No, I didn't. I stated a fact. I didn't ask you to do anything.

silvereyes
03-15-2018, 05:47 PM
Fuck it. I give up. Hanger is never going to answer.

Grokmaster
03-15-2018, 06:11 PM
Still do not see how the plaintiffs plan to prove damages.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 07:39 PM
No, what you did was separate FOX from the MSM right there....as if you see FOX as a better entity, thereby my numerous questions asking JUST THAT while you danced and dodged your way around it.If you think FOX is oh-so-great just say so. Don't be ashamed of it....because that's how you seem NOW. ;)*No, what you did was separate FOX from the MSM right there....* ................ Considering I've said and have always considered Fox to be MSM, you would be incorrect, there is was no separation.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 07:54 PM
Can you say "fox lied about the Seth rich story"?They most likely did and if they go down I wonder if the rest of the MSM will do a better job of fact checking and verifying there news stories. And hopefully a better job of separating hard news from opinion.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 07:57 PM
You dragged them into it. Then when I asked you a specific, direct question that's when the hemhawing started.Then stop hemhawing :rollseyes:

hanger4
03-15-2018, 08:07 PM
Yes, then I asked you directly your thoughts on whether FOX is any better.And I answered, to paraphrase, I don't believe any of the MSM meets criteria you set forth.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 08:33 PM
Everyone can answer. If you want only one person to answer this isn't the place. Try a PM. You've been given an answer and continue to harass one member.Naaaaah, silvereyes ain't harassing me, she just thinks I haven't said something my words have clearly conveyed.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 08:49 PM
They most likely did and if they go down I wonder if the rest of the MSM will do a better job of fact checking and verifying there news stories. And hopefully a better job of separating hard news from opinion.

But can you say that statement without qualifiers?

hanger4
03-15-2018, 08:58 PM
But can you say that statement without qualifiers?Call when you decide to castigate silvereyes for saying the same;
The outcome of this should, indeed, be interesting to anyone in this field. Hopefully it will scare a few into being more honest. We will see.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 09:03 PM
But can you say that statement without qualifiers?BTW, I was neither limiting or modifying "They most likely did".

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 09:08 PM
BTW, I was neither limiting or modifying "They most likely did".

You can't do it.