PDA

View Full Version : House intelligence committee already backing up

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 08:47 AM
Even in the earliest hours of the Republican’s report circulating among members of the committee, the GOP appeared to back-pedal on some of their initial comments.Rep. Mike Conaway of Texas, who has been running the Russia probe, told reporters he misspoke Monday when he said that he in fact believed the Russian government had sought to help Clinton in the campaign and hurt Trump. And he seemed to step back from a key claim in the report, disputing the Intelligence Community’s January 2017 assessment that Russia had shown a “clear preference” for Trump in the campaign.“Nothing that they did remotely helped Hillary Clinton,” Conaway said. But asked if there was any distinction between attempting to harm Clinton and help Trump, Conaway said: “glass half full, glass half empty. You could pitch that either way."

The Democrats issued a rebuttal including lists of people and documents the republican lead committee refused to call.

Schiff called the GOP report “little more than another Nunes memo in long form,” saying it cherry-picked intelligence while ignoring or mischaracterizing others. He said he had assumed that even despite clear differences of opinion about collusion, Democrats and Republicans could jointly validate the conclusion of intelligence agencies that Russia sought to elect Trump.“If this is where the GOP is coming from, it represents to me the completeness of their capitulation to the White House, and that leaves little common ground,” he said.Asked if he could say definitively whether he found evidence that Trump campaign aides or allies had colluded with Russians — just as the GOP insisted it had not — Schiff said he could.“What I cannot say, because I do not know what Bob Mueller knows, is whether that evidence rises to the level of proof beyond a reasonable doubt of conspiracy to violate U.S. election laws,” he said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/democrats-issue-rebuttal-gop-capitulation-report-russia-n856426

Bo-4
03-14-2018, 08:51 AM
Nunes ruined the entire deal by turning it into a clown show. They should all just drop it and stop wasting money unless Ryan is willing to remove Little Devin.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 08:56 AM
Nunes ruined the entire deal by turning it into a clown show. They should all just drop it and stop wasting money unless Ryan is willing to remove Little Devin.

Trump's favorite sock puppet already recused himself, I don't know why he hasn't been removed for not abiding by it.

Bo-4
03-14-2018, 08:59 AM
Trump's favorite sock puppet already recused himself, I don't know why he hasn't been removed for not abiding by it.

Paul Ryan is an enabler of both Little Devin and this idiot of a POTUS. Like most of them, he has sold his soul. Sad

donttread
03-14-2018, 09:06 AM
The Democrats issued a rebuttal including lists of people and documents the republican lead committee refused to call.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/democrats-issue-rebuttal-gop-capitulation-report-russia-n856426

At this point what do you hope to prove with this "commie red rat" crap? Did they meddle in out election? Maybe. Do we meddle in countless elections? Hell yes! How can you call foul on another "team " for doing what we expect to do with impunity? Did they sway the election? Not remotely likely.
The real question what money is going missing or what responsibilities shirked by our collective government while people chase this "bright shiny object" indefinetly.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 09:21 AM
At this point what do you hope to prove with this "commie red rat" crap? Did they meddle in out election? Maybe. Do we meddle in countless elections? Hell yes! How can you call foul on another "team " for doing what we expect to do with impunity? Did they sway the election? Not remotely likely.
The real question what money is going missing or what responsibilities shirked by our collective government while people chase this "bright shiny object" indefinetly.

Russians, as you have been informed before, are no longer communists.

It has been proven that they meddled in the election. Proven that they were meddling in tRump's favor. It is highly likely they did sway the election. You need to stop believing the fake news.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2018, 09:24 AM
It is highly likely they did sway the election.
Then we should thank them.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 09:30 AM
This is exactly why the Republicans should shut down this crazy investigation. It's just partisan nonsense.

Bo-4
03-14-2018, 09:41 AM

It has been proven that they meddled in the election. Proven that they were meddling in tRump's favor. It is highly likely they did sway the election. You need to stop believing the fake news.

Looks like dontread is echoing the Orange Fuhrer's psychobabble about well MAYBE the Russians did it but could have been the Chinese or the 400 pound dude in Mama's basement.

To compare what we have done in ANY election to what Russia did is pretty stupid. No, we've never leaked hacked emails or hired a thousand or more trolls to create fake news.

Just gotta shake yer head :tongue3:

MMC
03-14-2018, 11:21 AM

The Russians have been meddling in our elections since the Late 30s. The Committee while investigating that was also investigating the Delusion by the Demos over Russian Collusion. That has now come to end like it has with Mueller.

There is no Russian Collusion. What the Demos and their Cult followers were trying to do was accuse Trump and his people of treason. That's how desperate they are.

Now that their Twilight Zone adventure has come to an end. All that is left for Deviate Demos is to come out with a Partisan Rebuttal. As FullofSchiff knows once the Mueller investigation and ends with No Russian Collusion. Then FullofSchiff goes back to being irrelevant and then even moreso due to his lying to the country.

The Xl
03-14-2018, 12:00 PM
Lmao, a couple of Russian civilians creating incoherent memes=Russian interference in the election. Quick, better spend 100,000,000,000 dollars investigating it.

Safety
03-14-2018, 12:03 PM

I would imagine so, because otherwise ya'll would be sulking like you were a week before the election. Talking about how unbearable this place would become if Hillary should win....

Safety
03-14-2018, 12:04 PM

Since when has the hard right cared what a label actually means? Look at how they continue to insist that fascism is left wing, or that nazis were liberals.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 12:45 PM
Lmao, a couple of Russian civilians creating incoherent memes=Russian interference in the election. Quick, better spend 100,000,000,000 dollars investigating it.

Why do you keep saying that when you know it's not true?

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 12:45 PM
Since when has the hard right cared what a label actually means? Look at how they continue to insist that fascism is left wing, or that nazis were liberals.

Very true.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 01:09 PM
Let's say for arguments sake that the Russians did everything they are accused of doing. They basically impacted our election by providing more information to the voters. Our media should have done that, right?

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 01:10 PM

Very true.

Correct. Those are hard left wing ideals.

The Xl
03-14-2018, 01:16 PM
Why do you keep saying that when you know it's not true?
That's all that's been confirmed on any substantial level.

Safety
03-14-2018, 01:17 PM
Let's say for arguments sake that the Russians did everything they are accused of doing. They basically impacted our election by providing more information to the voters. Our media should have done that, right?More information? Like spreading conspiracy theories and fake news?

FFS.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 01:25 PM
More information? Like spreading conspiracy theories and fake news?

FFS.

You mean like the Trump dossier?

Safety
03-14-2018, 01:32 PM
You mean like the Trump dossier?

It doesn't exist?

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 01:37 PM
It doesn't exist?

Fake news does exist.

Safety
03-14-2018, 01:49 PM
Fake news does exist.

I know that, I'm glad you finally realize Russia spread it around like jam, but you were talking about the Trump dossier.

Ravens Fan
03-14-2018, 01:52 PM
That claim has been de-bunked several times over. He never recused himself, and his only reason for stepping away was so that the ethics committee could investigate him. They did, and found him to have not done anything wrong. There is no reason for him to not be involved at this point.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 01:59 PM
I know that, I'm glad you finally realize Russia spread it around like jam, but you were talking about the Trump dossier.

Do you have a point here or are you just spreading cheese wiz into the air?

Safety
03-14-2018, 02:03 PM
Do you have a point here or are you just spreading cheese wiz into the air?

Just showing how Russia got the hard right looking like imbeciles. You know, they successfully removed all ability to reason objectively and replaced it with schematics on how to make a tin foil hat.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 02:10 PM
That claim has been de-bunked several times over. He never recused himself, and his only reason for stepping away was so that the ethics committee could investigate him. They did, and found him to have not done anything wrong. There is no reason for him to not be involved at this point.

Facts sometimes have a way of ruining a discussion.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 02:12 PM
Just showing how Russia got the hard right looking like imbeciles. You know, they successfully removed all ability to reason objectively and replaced it with schematics on how to make a tin foil hat.

The hard left isn't exactly looking good here. You can believe in any meme or conspiracy theory out there as long as it involves misdeeds by Russians.

Safety's comment is proof that liberals are completely unaware of reality.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 02:23 PM
Why do you keep saying that when you know it's not true?You should practice what you preach Crepitus. Juat sayin

Bo-4
03-14-2018, 02:26 PM

NO - Paul Ryan found that he did "nothing wrong".

Clown show's over - Devin can STFU now.

Ravens Fan
03-14-2018, 02:28 PM

No, the ethics committee did. Devin has done the country a huge favor by uncovering many misdeeds from the Obama Administration. I'm sure you would like him to shut up... but that ain't happening...tic-toc.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 02:45 PM
NO - Paul Ryan found that he did "nothing wrong". Clown show's over - Devin can STFU now.House Ethics Committee members; ............. *Committee MembersRepublicansSusan W. Brooks, Indiana - ChairwomanKenny Marchant, TexasLeonard Lance, New JerseyMimi Walters, CaliforniaJohn Ratcliffe, TexasDemocratsTed Deutch, Florida - Ranking MemberYvette D. Clarke, New YorkJared Polis, Colorado Anthony Brown, MarylandSteve Cohen, Tennessee ............ 5 Repubs, 5 Dems and no Ryan

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 02:55 PM

Adam Schiff needs to stay with it. After all he's coming off as a real credible non partisan type in this.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 03:00 PM
No, the ethics committee did. Devin has done the country a huge favor by uncovering many misdeeds from the Obama Administration. I'm sure you would like him to shut up... but that ain't happening...tic-toc.

This house intelligence committee investigation is nothing but a partisan spin factory on both sides. The best thing to do is to close it down and keep it closed. It serves no legitamate purpose. Let the real investigative agencies do their job.

Of course they've been conducting an investigation for something like 16 months now and nothing conclusive has been uncovered. There are some hyper partisans who want the investigations to continue for the next three to seven years. They need the distraction it creates.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2018, 03:01 PM
I would imagine so, because otherwise ya'll would be sulking like you were a week before the election. Talking about how unbearable this place would become if Hillary should win....
LOL. I predicted Candidate Trump would be the nominee. I predicted that Candidate Trump would win the election. I stopped posting briefly because the mods were piling on. But you know that already.

Remember Cigar saying I should not force him to come looking for me the day after the election?

I am grateful the Democrats had not figured out how to nationalize the election so they would better know where they needed to cheat to win.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 03:01 PM

So, is this sedition you are preaching today?

MisterVeritis
03-14-2018, 03:03 PM
Looks like dontread is echoing the Orange Fuhrer's psychobabble about well MAYBE the Russians did it but could have been the Chinese or the 400 pound dude in Mama's basement.

To compare what we have done in ANY election to what Russia did is pretty stupid. No, we've never leaked hacked emails or hired a thousand or more trolls to create fake news.

Just gotta shake yer head :tongue3:
The Democrats have their own army of trolls pumping out fake news. ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC...

MisterVeritis
03-14-2018, 03:04 PM
So, is this sedition you are preaching today?
I think we should thank every helpful party. We dodged a disaster.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2018, 03:06 PM
One can determine where the fascists were based on who loved them. It was the American left and American politicians who loved Hitler and Mussolini. Your team.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2018, 03:09 PM
There is plenty more oversight to be done.

Ravens Fan
03-14-2018, 03:14 PM
This house intelligence committee investigation is nothing but a partisan spin factory on both sides. The best thing to do is to close it down and keep it closed. It serves no legitamate purpose. Let the real investigative agencies do their job.

Of course they've been conducting an investigation for something like 16 months now and nothing conclusive has been uncovered. There are some hyper partisans who want the investigations to continue for the next three to seven years. They need the distraction it creates.
While I won't deny that both sides are spinning it, I heard some Democrat Senator yesterday saying that the House investigation was the only one that really had any jurisdiction and powers in this case. I am also sure that Nunes and several others have been actively pursuing a second independent investigation into the facts that they have been uncovering.

I agree about the hyper partisans, and believe that Adam Schiff is a prime example.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 03:18 PM
While I won't deny that both sides are spinning it, I heard some Democrat Senator yesterday saying that the House investigation was the only one that really had any jurisdiction and powers in this case. I am also sure that Nunes and several others have been actively pursuing a second independent investigation into the facts that they have been uncovering.

I agree about the hyper partisans, and believe that Adam Schiff is a prime example.

The house intelligence committee has no power. All they can do is refer.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 06:02 PM
Correct. Those are hard left wing ideals.

You didn't sprain anything trying to twist that around did you? I'd hate to see you get hurt over this nonsense.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 06:06 PM

Nunes hasn't been uncovering facts, he's been hiding and ignoring them.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 06:08 PM
That's all that's been confirmed on any substantial level.

Sure, if you ignore all the intelligence agency reports and Bob Mueller's indictments and guilty pleas.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 06:13 PM

He very clearly removed himself from investigation in a very public way and then changed nothing. It was reported by many sources he had recused himself, no one contradicted that until he was caught knee deep in it when he wasn't supposed to be. Then he said "I never said the word "recused"".

You may fall for that kinda nonsense, I'm not gonna.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 06:24 PM
I think we should thank every helpful party. We dodged a disaster.

So yes, it is then.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 06:25 PM
He very clearly removed himself from investigation in a very public way and then changed nothing. It was reported by many sources he had recused himself, no one contradicted that until he was caught knee deep in it when he wasn't supposed to be. Then he said "I never said the word "recused"".You may fall for that kinda nonsense, I'm not gonna.*Did Nunes really recuse himself?No. But expect to hear Democrats keep using the word.What did Nunes say he would do?This is what he said on April 6 right before the House Ethics Committee announced it was investigating whether Nunes broke House rules by revealing classified information in conversations with the media about the Russia investigation. Mind the phrasing:“I believe it is in the best interests of the House Intelligence Committee and the Congress for me to have Representative Mike Conaway, with assistance from Representatives Trey Gowdy and Tom Rooney, temporarily take charge of the Committee’s Russia investigation while the House Ethics Committee looks into this matter,” his statement said. “I will continue to fulfill all my other responsibilities as Committee Chairman, and I am requesting to speak to the Ethics Committee at the earliest possible opportunity in order to expedite the dismissal of these false claims.”Nunes never used the word recuse or outlined what stepping aside meant.Then, he mostly stayed out of the public eye — until the last few weeks.* .................. http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-nunes-recuse-or-not-20170602-htmlstory.html ...................... "It was reported by many sources he had recused himself," ............... And your sources are some examples of media lying.

Captdon
03-14-2018, 06:32 PM

Note: Even Shiffless didn't say there was any evidence of collusion. His statement was pure politics.

Captdon
03-14-2018, 06:34 PM
More information? Like spreading conspiracy theories and fake news?

FFS.

Like the Democrats did? They paid for 11 of the 12 parts of the dossier, didn't they?

Captdon
03-14-2018, 06:37 PM
It doesn't exist?

It isn't real. Even the Democrats admit to that. Being in existence doesn't make it true. At least to non-hacks.

Captdon
03-14-2018, 06:38 PM

Which the Dums spread around like reality.

Captdon
03-14-2018, 06:40 PM

It seems as if the left was left looking idiotic when they lost an election they" had in the bag." The left is still in denial as you constantly prove.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 06:42 PM
Adam Schiff is a partisan hack who has no desire to acknowledge the facts.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 06:44 PM
It seems as if the left was left looking idiotic when they lost an election they" had in the bag." The left is still in denial as you constantly prove.Their hysterical ranting is the fault of their political opposition.

Captdon
03-14-2018, 06:45 PM
Sure, if you ignore all the intelligence agency reports and Bob Mueller's indictments and guilty pleas.

Where's the indictment of Trump? You believe Mueller is withholding information that could, and should, remove Trump? No one is that stupid.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 07:17 PM
Note: Even Shiffless didn't say there was any evidence of collusion. His statement was pure politics.

Note, From the op link:.
Asked if he could say definitively whether he found evidence that Trump campaign aides or allies had colluded with Russians — just as the GOP insisted it had not — Schiff said he could.

You really should read these things before commenting.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 07:19 PM
Where's the indictment of Trump? You believe Mueller is withholding information that could, and should, remove Trump? No one is that stupid.

Patience grasshopper, these things take time.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 07:23 PM
Nunes hasn't been uncovering facts, he's been hiding and ignoring them.The Numes memo uncovered this, the Obama DOJ and FBI used anonymously sourced and unverified Clinton campaign generated and paid for innuendo to convince the FISA court to issue surveillance warrants against Carter Page. And that's a fact.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 07:27 PM
The Numes memo uncovered this, the Obama DOJ and FBI used anonymously sourced and unverified Clinton campaign generated and paid for innuendo to convince the FISA court to issue surveillance warrants against Carter Page. And that's a fact.

The "Nunes memo" was made up nonsense. We've been over this. It was a lie.

hanger4
03-14-2018, 07:41 PM
The "Nunes memo" was made up nonsense. We've been over this. It was a lie.Are you asserting the dossier wasn't used to obtain the FISA warrant ??

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 09:30 PM
The "Nunes memo" was made up nonsense. We've been over this. It was a lie.
Specifically what was a lie?

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 09:31 PM
Are you asserting the dossier wasn't used to obtain the FISA warrant ??
He will also say that the dossier has been proven to be accurate.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2018, 09:37 PM
So yes, it is then.
Whatever makes you feel best.

Crepitus
03-14-2018, 10:13 PM
Specifically what was a lie?

The part about the fisa paperwork not saying the dossier was political research. You know, the whole point of their memo. How could you have missed that)

Tahuyaman
03-14-2018, 10:17 PM
The part about the fisa paperwork not saying the dossier was political research. You know, the whole point of their memo. How could you have missed that) It did not identify the dossier as opposition research sponsored by the Clinton campaign. It said that there there is possibly a political connection. As usual you ignore the whole truth.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 12:05 AM
It did not identify the dossier as opposition research sponsored by the Clinton campaign. It said that there there is possibly a political connection. As usual you ignore the whole truth.

Oh, you think maybe the judge thought tRump was paying for it?

You guys need to stop with this nonsense, it's just making you look stupid.

Tahuyaman
03-15-2018, 05:31 AM
Oh, you think maybe the judge thought tRump was paying for it?

You guys need to stop with this nonsense, it's just making you look stupid.

Brilliant!

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 07:33 AM
Brilliant!

Lol.

Captdon
03-15-2018, 01:54 PM
Note, From the op link:.

You really should read these things before commenting.

I heard him on tv and he said there was no evidence "at present." 14 months and no evidence. Mueller has not indicted Trump. No evidence. Try listening more and reading left-wing crap less.

Again, if Mueller had any evidence he would have told Congress. He wouldn't allow Trump to remain President when Congress could remove him. Mueller is a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.

You better set yourself for 6 and a half more years of Trump. You are hilarious about your obsession with nothing.

ripmeister
03-15-2018, 02:29 PM
The Numes memo uncovered this, the Obama DOJ and FBI used anonymously sourced and unverified Clinton campaign generated and paid for innuendo to convince the FISA court to issue surveillance warrants against Carter Page. And that's a fact.
I assume you are referring to the dossier in which case you are wrong. The dossier came out after the initial approved FISA application to investigate Page. Try and get the timeline right.

ripmeister
03-15-2018, 02:31 PM
Are you asserting the dossier wasn't used to obtain the FISA warrant ??
Don't know about Crepitus but I would assert such. Original warrant had nothing to do with the dossier as the the dossier came out after that initial FISA application and warrant regarding Page.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 02:34 PM
I heard him on tv and he said there was no evidence "at present." 14 months and no evidence. Mueller has not indicted Trump. No evidence. Try listening more and reading left-wing crap less.

Again, if Mueller had any evidence he would have told Congress. He wouldn't allow Trump to remain President when Congress could remove him. Mueller is a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.

You better set yourself for 6 and a half more years of Trump. You are hilarious about your obsession with nothing.

Lol, to bad for you it isn't actually nothing. The noose tightens daily.

MisterVeritis
03-15-2018, 02:47 PM
Lol, to bad for you it isn't actually nothing. The noose tightens daily.
I love your goofy sense of humor.

Ethereal
03-15-2018, 02:52 PM
It has been proven that they meddled in the election.

No, that has never been proven. It's just an allegation that's taken on the appearance of fact through endless repetition.

You need to stop believing the fake news.
Irony, thy name is Crepitus.

hanger4
03-15-2018, 03:01 PM
I assume you are referring to the dossier in which case you are wrong. The dossier came out after the initial approved FISA application to investigate Page. Try and get the timeline right.The first FISA in 2014? wasn't renewed in the 90 day period. The FISA obtained in mid October 2016 is the one the dossier was used, which is the warrant the Nunes memo and the Grassley-Graham memo refer to.

ripmeister
03-15-2018, 03:11 PM
The first FISA in 2014? wasn't renewed in the 90 day period. The FISA obtained in mid October 2016 is the one the dossier was used, which is the warrant the Nunes memo and the Grassley-Graham memo refer to.

The narrative that is often put out there by Trump supporters is that the investigation of Page was a result of the dossier and that the dossier was flawed. That is what I am addressing. The initial FISA warrant and investigation of Page preceded the revelation of the dossier. the genesis of Pages emergence in terms of a person of interest to the intelligence committee had nothing to do with the dossier.

ripmeister
03-15-2018, 03:15 PM
The first FISA in 2014? wasn't renewed in the 90 day period. The FISA obtained in mid October 2016 is the one the dossier was used, which is the warrant the Nunes memo and the Grassley-Graham memo refer to.
You wrote........

"The Numes memo uncovered this, the Obama DOJ and FBI used anonymously sourced and unverified Clinton campaign generated and paid for innuendo to convince the FISA court to issue surveillance warrants against Carter Page. And that's a fact."

You did not make a distinction between the original FISA application and any of the subsequent renewals making it appear that the initial surveillance warrant was tainted by the existence of the dossier when it wasn't. You need to be more precise in your language. Either that or you are purposefully throwing out a red herring.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 03:42 PM
No, that has never been proven. It's just an allegation that's taken on the appearance of fact through endless repetition.

Irony, thy name is Crepitus.

So, why did those 13 Russians get indicted?

MisterVeritis
03-15-2018, 03:43 PM
So, why did those 13 Russians get indicted?
For show. Why do you think? There is no possibility of any of them ever facing an American court. You do realize that, don't you?

hanger4
03-15-2018, 03:45 PM
The narrative that is often put out there by Trump supporters is that the investigation of Page was a result of the dossier and that the dossier was flawed. That is what I am addressing. The initial FISA warrant and investigation of Page preceded the revelation of the dossier. the genesis of Pages emergence in terms of a person of interest to the intelligence committee had nothing to do with the dossier.I understand where you're coming from, but I believe the narrative is Page thus the Trump campaign being spied upon by the DOJ in which a FISA was obtained using unsubstantiated political oppo research.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 03:50 PM
For show. Why do you think? There is no possibility of any of them ever facing an American court. You do realize that, don't you?

Oh, so federal Grand juries are now part of the great conspiracy then?

hanger4
03-15-2018, 03:53 PM
You wrote........"The Numes memo uncovered this, the Obama DOJ and FBI used anonymously sourced and unverified Clinton campaign generated and paid for innuendo to convince the FISA court to issue surveillance warrants against Carter Page. And that's a fact."You did not make a distinction between the original FISA application and any of the subsequent renewals making it appear that the initial surveillance warrant was tainted by the existence of the dossier when it wasn't. You need to be more precise in your language. Either that or you are purposefully throwing out a red herring.Sorry, I just assumed that was understood, because the second, if you will, and the three renewals are the only ones involved in the Nunes memo and Grassley-Graham memo.

MisterVeritis
03-15-2018, 03:54 PM

Oh, so federal Grand juries are now part of the great conspiracy then?
You should have simply said, "No, MisterVeritis, I didn't realize this was just for show."

Don't worry your pretty head.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 04:28 PM

You should have simply said, "No, MisterVeritis, I didn't realize this was just for show."

Don't worry your pretty head.

Can you answer the question?

MisterVeritis
03-15-2018, 05:10 PM
Can you answer the question?
It needs no answer. The Mueller hit team knew you needed something. They got the grand jury to cough up a recommendation for indictments of people who will never see American justice. And you gobbled it up. The indictments were for their own useful idiots. No one else is going to really care that some Russians in Russia were indicted.

Might I suggest gaining just a bit of sophistication?

MMC
03-15-2018, 05:35 PM
It needs no answer. The Mueller hit team knew you needed something. They got the grand jury to cough up a recommendation for indictments of people who will never see American justice. And you gobbled it up. The indictments were for their own useful idiots. No one else is going to really care that some Russians in Russia were indicted.

Well you can forget about that, and you already know it.

Crepitus
03-15-2018, 05:41 PM

I didn't think you could. Too hard.

donttread
03-15-2018, 06:27 PM

Where can I find this proof? And what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander