PDA

View Full Version : Sexist' to Make Nancy Pelosi a Campaign Issue

Common
03-15-2018, 05:25 AM
Now your sexist if you mention an idiot woman politician while your campaigning while she trashs male politicians daily.

Democrats will never learn that their identity labeling cards they pull mean nothing.

Democrat Caucus Chair: 'Sexist' to Make Nancy Pelosi a Campaign Issue

Rep. Joe Crowley (D-N.Y.), chairman of the HOuse Democratic Caucus, said it's "sexist" for Republicans to make House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) an issue in their campaigns.

"This election was not about Nancy Pelosi," Crowley told a news conference on Wednesday. He spoke the day after Democrat Conor Lamb won the special congressional race in western Pennsylvania.

"Conor Lamb really localized the issue," Crowley said. "The attempt here to nationalize it by the Republicans -- I think they need to get a new game book. The attempts to use Nancy Pelosi, it's failing them at this point. And I think, quite frankly, it's sexist. So they need to move on from that.

'Conor Lamb effectively localized this election," Crowley said. "He spoke to the needs and the passions of the people there. He talked about trade, he talked about Social Security, he talked about things that really are meaningful to people's lives in the district, and that's why he was successful."

At his own news conference Wednesday morning, House Speaker Paul Ryan said both candidates in the race ran as "pro-life, pro-gun, anti-Nancy Pelosi" conservatives.

Lamb, in fact, did bring Nancy Pelosi into his race when he said he would not support her leadership position if he were elected.

In one of his campaign ads, Lamb said: "My opponent wants you to believe the biggest issue in this campaign is Nancy Pelosi. It's all a big lie.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/democrat-caucus-chair-sexist-make-nancy-pelosi-campaign-issue

midcan5
03-15-2018, 06:44 AM
Women sure scare right wing conservative snowflakes, it is kinda fun to watch, misogyny must be a character trait on the right. No need to wonder why the misogynist in the white house is their hero.

"What's wrong with leading the way? We've played that role before, after all. We gave the world the secret ballot... that did so much to raise living standards and improve conditions for workers worldwide. We were a leader in extending to women the right to vote. We were barely a nation when we set the bar for bravery and sacrifice by common soldiers in foreign wars. We grew up out of racism and misogyny and homophobia to become a mostly tolerant, successful multicultural society. We did these great things because we know we are in it together. It is our core value as Australians [Americans too]." Geraldine Brooks

Common
03-15-2018, 07:31 AM
Women sure scare right wing conservative snowflakes, it is kinda fun to watch, misogyny must be a character trait on the right. No need to wonder why the misogynist in the white house is their hero.

"What's wrong with leading the way? We've played that role before, after all. We gave the world the secret ballot... that did so much to raise living standards and improve conditions for workers worldwide. We were a leader in extending to women the right to vote. We were barely a nation when we set the bar for bravery and sacrifice by common soldiers in foreign wars. We grew up out of racism and misogyny and homophobia to become a mostly tolerant, successful multicultural society. We did these great things because we know we are in it together. It is our core value as Australians [Americans too]." Geraldine Brooks
Uh duhduh it was a DEMOCRAT bashing Pelosi during his campaign

Grokmaster
03-15-2018, 08:05 AM
Bu-bu-but that's EXACTLY what Lamb did in Pennsylvania. Hilarious watching the demleft trying to pretend that Lamb is one of them...unless he LIED to get elected.

DGUtley
03-15-2018, 08:07 AM
sexist.... of course it is....

Captdon
03-15-2018, 01:45 PM
She's fair game. She's nutty too and I hope that Republicans don't go there as well. Her stupidity and ignorance and elitist attitude is enough.

Common
03-15-2018, 01:52 PM
sexist.... of course it is....Y

Thats winnable in court, shes a woman its sexist no discussion :)

Common
03-15-2018, 01:53 PM
She's fair game. She's nutty too and I hope that Republicans don't go there as well. Her stupidity and ignorance and elitist attitude is enough.
I want her to stay, shes great for republicans