PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton fractures her wrist after slipping in a palace bathtub

Common
03-16-2018, 05:20 AM
Shes slipping and falling all over the world

Hillary Clinton fractures her wrist after slipping in a palace bathtub during trip to India

Hillary Clinton's wrist injury is worse than originally thought
The former Secretary of State was forced to cancel her appearances in Jodhpur, India this week when she slipped in a palace bathtub and hurt her wrist
Doctors advised the 70-year-old to rest, but the pain grew unbearable so she was taken to the hospital early Wednesday morning
A CT Scan and X-ray confirmed she had a hairline fracture on her wris
This is the second time the former presidential candidate has injured herself on her India after slipping on steps at a 13th century harem

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5506823/Hillary-Clinton-fractures-wrist-slipping-bathtub.html

MMC
03-16-2018, 06:59 AM
Can't she fall and just break her jaw? It could be helpful to the planet.

Cannons Front
03-16-2018, 07:12 AM
It seems to me that there could be a greater health issue here. She seems to have a lot of balance and stability issues.....

Grokmaster
03-16-2018, 07:44 AM
Excuse to go into hiding after her latest oral diarrhea outbreak....

exotix
03-16-2018, 07:52 AM
It seems to me that there could be a greater health issue here.

She seems to have a lot of balance and stability issues.....Really ?

You actually stated this given the daily Trump Whitehouse insanity ?

The forum is going to have a heyday on this remark ... LOL

Grokmaster
03-16-2018, 07:58 AM
Looks drunk , actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P87NgdeZhf4

And, in India:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jGn3bLAGQA

MMC
03-16-2018, 08:03 AM
It seems to me that there could be a greater health issue here. She seems to have a lot of balance and stability issues.....
Elephants don't take long strides. Could be a clue. :grin:

Grokmaster
03-16-2018, 08:05 AM
Or she's just inebriated...like her alky-nosed husband....

MisterVeritis
03-16-2018, 09:17 AM
Shes slipping and falling all over the world

Hillary Clinton fractures her wrist after slipping in a palace bathtub during trip to India

Hillary Clinton's wrist injury is worse than originally thought
The former Secretary of State was forced to cancel her appearances in Jodhpur, India this week when she slipped in a palace bathtub and hurt her wrist
Doctors advised the 70-year-old to rest, but the pain grew unbearable so she was taken to the hospital early Wednesday morning
A CT Scan and X-ray confirmed she had a hairline fracture on her wris
This is the second time the former presidential candidate has injured herself on her India after slipping on steps at a 13th century harem

She is trying to escape justice by eating and drinking herself to death. The State needs to exact justice from Crooked Hillary and her partner in crime, BJ.

Max Rockatansky
03-16-2018, 09:23 AM
Agreed. Something is not right with her health.

MisterVeritis
03-16-2018, 09:25 AM
Agreed. Something is not right with her health.
She has a broken brain.

Bo-4
03-16-2018, 09:27 AM

You ooze charm my man! :rolleyes:

Max Rockatansky
03-16-2018, 09:39 AM
Or she's just inebriated...like her alky-nosed husband....
Possibly, but if that were true, I doubt she could function as she did for several years. Not a medical expert, but I'm more inclined to think she has some condition that is worsening and it's not (solely) alcoholism.

Dr. Strangelove
03-16-2018, 10:51 AM
She falls at the mere mention of the word; "Trump":grin:

Not handling failure very well!

Tahuyaman
03-16-2018, 11:02 AM
Chardonnay.

Ransom
03-16-2018, 11:03 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hillary-clinton-fractures-wrist-after-slipping-in-india-resort-bathtub-report-says/ar-BBKh96f?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Again!

It's called karma Hillary. You blame others and you inevitably fall from grace.

Common
03-16-2018, 11:04 AM
Hillary either has very bad vertigo or she is weakening prematurely from not exercizing and doing nothing. No one slips and collapses as much as her for no reason.

Shes been slipping and collapsing all through the campaign

Common
03-16-2018, 11:05 AM
This is a repost ransom, just a heads up

Ransom
03-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Ravens Fan please merge my thread entitled Down goes Frazier. I f'd up and started a thread without checking first if one of our other strong suits started one. They did.....please at your leisure, merge mine. Thanks

Ransom
03-16-2018, 11:08 AM
This is a repost ransom, just a heads up

Yeah sorry. Just noticed that and asked Ravens Fan and mods to fix. Sorry!

The Xl
03-16-2018, 11:32 AM
She's in poor health. It's obvious, she's been showing signs since her Presidental run.

stjames1_53
03-16-2018, 01:06 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hillary-clinton-fractures-wrist-after-slipping-in-india-resort-bathtub-report-says/ar-BBKh96f?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Again!

It's called karma Hillary. You blame others and you inevitably fall from grace.

They just found the next Keystone copper............ or for you younger folk, the fourth stooge

MMC
03-16-2018, 02:06 PM
You ooze charm my man! :rolleyes:

That's what she said. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/thanks.gif

Grokmaster
03-16-2018, 02:09 PM
Possibly, but if that were true, I doubt she could function as she did for several years. Not a medical expert, but I'm more inclined to think she has some condition that is worsening and it's not (solely) alcoholism.

They're called high-functioning alcoholics. And yes, things get WORSE for them, too.

MisterVeritis
03-16-2018, 02:14 PM
They're called high-functioning alcoholics. And yes, things get WORSE for them, too.
I just listened to a story that said she sprained her wrist at 5 AM. Those early morning cocktails can be hell.

jimmyz
03-16-2018, 02:30 PM
Maybe Hillary will do herself in falling down a stairway or something. It would benefit MisterVeritis in that he would need one less length of rope to lug around.

MisterVeritis
03-16-2018, 02:33 PM
Maybe Hillary will do herself in falling down a stairway or something. It would benefit MisterVeritis in that he would need one less length or rope to lug around.
While I will throw a party I prefer that the state takes her life as justice for her crimes against us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPIdRJlzERo

Ravens Fan
03-16-2018, 03:16 PM
Duplicate threads merged.

Don
03-16-2018, 03:35 PM
I say we send up an ICBM and nuke her from orbit, Its the only way to be sure. The woman has molecular acid for blood!

donttread
03-16-2018, 03:57 PM

something is not right with her health

ripmeister
03-16-2018, 04:02 PM
She's 70 years old. People at that age fall. I forget the statistic but at a certain age "falls" become one of the primary culprits that lead to being ambulatory or even death. Oops! probably shouldn't have said that. V will be all over that. :grin:

MMC
03-16-2018, 04:02 PM

Almond Joy has nuts.....Mounds don't. :laugh: