PDA

View Full Version : America’s Beelzebub

Scerab
03-17-2018, 07:28 PM
Approximately one in ten kids in the United States of lobbyists attend private schools. Yet our very own demonic secretary of education, the horrid DeVos ./SPIT, is reshuffling TAX dollars towards private and charter schools. I suppose this is the latest billionaire perfidious trend to rob the American stooge. Indeed, America’s very own beelzebub knows very little about the department of education.
A nation that does not invest in its future generations has no future. Statistics show that the top ten states in our United States of lobbyists with respect to education are blue. Could this be due to the smarmy Republicans meticulously using every avenue to swindle educators and schools of much needed funds? Why are the 5 lowest teacher paying states all red? While other countries revere teachers, we step all over them.
What has beelzebob done? Additionally to embodying chasm deep corruption, she has done much damage...
-Fighting unions so teachers are not paid to care about their pupils...
-Reshuffle TAX dollars from deprived public schools towards private schools...
-Advocate for integrating Christian ideals into our education system, unconstitutionally of course...
-Rescinding laws, which protect campus sexual assault victims.
-Cutting student loans, further compounding higher education woes for our youth.
All of this was much acclaimed by our bigot-in-chief and his sack of sycophants. The Murdoch network also hails belzeebob as a true American patriot, as if being rich is an act of patriotism... and you dear indoctrinated Murdock zombies are as a usual, oblivious to what your overlords are amounting to... should this trend continue, the future of the United States of lobbyists would be bleak at best...

gamewell45
03-17-2018, 07:43 PM
Approximately one in ten kids in the United States of lobbyists attend private schools. Yet our very own demonic secretary of education, the horrid DeVos ./SPIT, is reshuffling TAX dollars towards private and charter schools. I suppose this is the latest billionaire perfidious trend to rob the American stooge. Indeed, America’s very own beelzebub knows very little about the department of education.
A nation that does not invest in its future generations has no future. Statistics show that the top ten states in our United States of lobbyists with respect to education are blue. Could this be due to the smarmy Republicans meticulously using every avenue to swindle educators and schools of much needed funds? Why are the 5 lowest teacher paying states all red? While other countries revere teachers, we step all over them.
What has beelzebob done? Additionally to embodying chasm deep corruption, she has done much damage...
-Advocate for integrating Christian ideals into our education system, unconstitutionally of course...
-Cutting student loans, further compounding higher education woes for our youth.
All of this was much acclaimed by our bigot-in-chief and his sack of sycophants. The Murdoch network also hails belzeebob as a true American patriot, as if being rich is an act of patriotism... and you dear indoctrinated Murdock zombies are as a usual, oblivious to what your overlords are amounting to... should this trend continue, the future of the United States of lobbyists would be bleak at best...

I've always resented having tax dollars being shuffled towards private schools and Christian ideals brought into our education system. I honestly think that DeVos is in over her head. She needs to be cut loose and someone who has teaching experience appointed.

Scerab
03-17-2018, 08:02 PM
I've always resented having tax dollars being shuffled towards private schools and Christian ideals brought into our education system. I honestly think that DeVos is in over her head. She needs to be cut loose and someone who has teaching experience appointed.
The bigot-in-chief only care for sycophants and those who make his actual constituents, the billionaires, richer. Alas, qualifications pertaining to the post in question are irrelevant...

Common
03-18-2018, 03:49 AM
Im all for ending money to charter schools "IF" the entire curriculum in public schools are changed back to teaching the 4 Rs and get rid of the social Ultra Progressive social engineering. When they do that come and talk to me about charter and private schools

I have two educator daughters one with a very soon Doctorate and the Other a teacher with a masters and both say there is no time to teach kids academic subject matter with all the time necessary to mold their social thinking. This is from 2 liberal females, who tell me kids are not PASSING schools in more numbers, they are PUSHED through in greater numbers. Thas why american kids are behind most of the industrial world in Math and Sciences and some in most all subjects. We are giving diplomas to morons that have to work in McDonalds with pictures on the register.

Our public educations needs a total redo and charter schools is the least of the problem. No middle class parents would pay for charter schools or catholic schools if Public Schools didnt have the issues they have.
The rich putting their kids in Private schools has ALWAYS been that is nothing new

Peter1469
03-18-2018, 03:58 AM
Remove the department of education from the Cabinet. Make it a bureau that only coordinates education issues between the states.

Education is a state and local issue.

How do you suppose the federal government can say what is best everywhere? Each community has different needs and desires.

Scerab
03-18-2018, 07:31 AM
Remove the department of education from the Cabinet. Make it a bureau that only coordinates education issues between the states.

Education is a state and local issue.

How do you suppose the federal government can say what is best everywhere? Each community has different needs and desires.

Education is exactly that, a state matter. It is funded by Realestate taxes among over local measures. However, because today a board of directors far far away can decide the fate of an entire town and it’s inhabitants, the funds collected from many communities across the United States of lobbyists are no longer sufficient. Thus you need federal support and that always comes with strings Attached, ergo the secretary of education. I suppose it’s not surprising that no one attempted to defend beelzebob, for she is the devil incarnate.
One of the side effects of the increased popularity of private schools in our United States of lobbyists, is it gives those with means less incentive to care about public education. In some European countries, private schools are dying out due to public friendly government intervention. This forces rich people to invest heavily into the public education system, which yields to that nation a superiorly educated populace.
Yet as we encourage more and more of our younger generations to pursue vocational careers, a vacuum of qualifications will be brewing. This is why in the none-so-distant-future, the great multibillion dollar companies will spring from China and Europe if not even Africa. While the United States of lobbyists attempts to cater more tax cuts to its billionaires at the cost of the majority of its population.

zelmo1234
03-18-2018, 08:23 AM
OK well once again the first thing that we have to do is get right of the Lies and BS that the left would have us believe.

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/articles/how-states-compare

If you look at the states with the best Public school systems 6 of the top ten are from Liberal states and 4 are from conservative states. However it is split evenly If you just count the Gov. of each state.

Next even the best States don't have 30% of the schools that preform at the Gold level, which means that even in the very best states 70%+ of the students are in schools that are substandard.

YES FOLKS THAT IS HOW BAD OUR PUBLIC EDUCATION IS IN THE USA.

So a little background on Mrs. Devos. She is from one of the families in MI that helps to fund the Kalamazoo and the Holland Promise, which provides funding for every public or private school student that graduates with a C average of better. Of course as you may imagine the Devos and VanAndel Families provide another significant part of that funding. Mrs. Devos and he family have been devoted to Children in W Michigan all of their lives, Making very generous donations to many public schools to keep the Arts, and Sports programs available. Not to mention building one of the most state of the art Children's Hospitals in the World.

So to the OP, what have you done for public schools lately.

Next, when you look at what we are spending on public education today

The United States spent more than $11,000 per elementary student in 2010 and more than $12,000 per high school student. When researchers factored in the cost for programs after high school education such as college or vocational training, the United States spent $15,171 on each young person in the system — more than any other nation covered in the report.

Yes we spend more than any country in the world. Over 15K per High School Student Enough for most parents to sent their children to a much better private or Charter school. Improving the education system in the USA in one year.

As for Unions they are protecting Poor Teachers and Teachers that don't care and preventing things like testing teachers to make sure they are qualified.

And last lets once again look at the REAL threat from someone like Betsy Devos that worked so hard to make sure that nearly all of Michigans charter schools are backed by State Universities.

So Please Tell me Democrats Why do you oppose Parents having the choice of which school to send their children too? What could possibly go wrong if parents choose to take their children out of a Common Core indoctrination school and put them in a system that is designed to prepare them for trade Schools and college education?

I will tell you why the Democrats oppose this. They have been spending the last 60 years tearing down out system and making sure that a very high percentage of students drop out and are not able to support themselves and don't really have a shot at the American dream, and those that do come out are told they were luck and that because they succeeded others failed so they owe it to the failures to support them

It is about Control over the population and the power that it brings the Democrats. Stupid people on the Government system vote for Democrats because they are told that Republicans are going to take their Welfare. Stupid people respond to fear. And that is what this is all about. after 6- years of tearing down the public education system in the USA, Democrats are darn sure not going to let families have a choice to send their children to a better school

Look at the polices that they support of you do not believe me,

zelmo1234
03-18-2018, 08:33 AM
Education is exactly that, a state matter. It is funded by Realestate taxes among over local measures. However, because today a board of directors far far away can decide the fate of an entire town and it’s inhabitants, the funds collected from many communities across the United States of lobbyists are no longer sufficient. Thus you need federal support and that always comes with strings Attached, ergo the secretary of education. I suppose it’s not surprising that no one attempted to defend beelzebob, for she is the devil incarnate.
One of the side effects of the increased popularity of private schools in our United States of lobbyists, is it gives those with means less incentive to care about public education. In some European countries, private schools are dying out due to public friendly government intervention. This forces rich people to invest heavily into the public education system, which yields to that nation a superiorly educated populace.
Yet as we encourage more and more of our younger generations to pursue vocational careers, a vacuum of qualifications will be brewing. This is why in the none-so-distant-future, the great multibillion dollar companies will spring from China and Europe if not even Africa. While the United States of lobbyists attempts to cater more tax cuts to its billionaires at the cost of the majority of its population.
Once again we post another lie

http://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2015/08/low-cost-private-schools-in-the-developing-world.html

Private schools are thriving all around the world, and people are understanding that Government does not have their childs best interest at heart.

When did the public school system start it's rapid decline in the usa, well that would be in the early 70's right after the formation of the DOE.

So tell me Democrats why don't you want parents of poor children to be able to send their child to the same school that MRS Devos send her kids too.

Why should a mother and father that live in a poor area have to doom their children to a school that does not prepare them for life. Why would you want to force that family to live with a sub standard school.

stjames1_53
03-18-2018, 09:10 AM
..........and you're from California. It is a state that wishes for everything to be free. You just got hit with two large bills, your Single Payer system for healthcare. and some highspeed rail system that only runs a short distance. Neither of these bills have a chance to succeed because you have shot your money paying for the illegals and all of their cares. They will not contribute to your state coffers, they will only continue to milk your state monies while you force social programming down American kids' throats. You are supporting failure by forcing kids to learn something other than how to get by in the word.
California is in no shape to teach anyone across the US. Take your beggary-assed state and leave the Union.
Stay out of our schools systems. You guys have caused enough damage already.

countryboy
03-18-2018, 09:17 AM
I'm trying to think, something has happened in schools more and more as eeeeevil "Christian ideals" have been removed. What is it? It was on the news. Dang, I just can't recall. I think some kids protested or something. Can you help me out?

gamewell45
03-18-2018, 09:43 AM
I'm trying to think, something has happened in schools more and more as eeeeevil "Christian ideals" have been removed. What is it? It was on the news. Dang, I just can't recall. I think some kids protested or something. Can you help me out?
I wasn't aware that you felt Christian values were evil but that's okay since you are entitled to your opinion.

zelmo1234
03-18-2018, 10:05 AM
I wasn't aware that you felt Christian values were evil but that's okay since you are entitled to your opinion.
What I don't understand is when you put the money with the student and you give parents choices, only the parents that don't care or want their children to have a Christian based education are going to send there kids to those schools.

This is why I can't emagine anyone not being for school of choice.

Scerab
03-18-2018, 11:23 AM
Delusional Murdock slaves, the lot of ya...
in an ever growing state of income inequality, where the top %1 own more and more of the economic pie every single day. You still believe that the middle class is thriving. You still entertain the illusion of trickle down economics. And now you think that most parents want to send their kids to violence infested public schools... most parents in America don’t have the means to enroll their kids into private schools. We live in country where if you tell me your zip code, I can tell you if your kids will have a good education or not and thats mortifying.
What this beelzebob is doing is nothing short of giving more hand outs to her peers. More TAX DOLLARS to the billionaires who own the private education institutions in the United States of lobbyists...
this country has one of the worst education systems of any developed country... simply because of the huge gap in investment between those privileged students compared to the less fortunate. And now beelzebob is doing more damage.
If you want to argue with me objectively why not refute the points I have made initially. This disgusting secretary wants to shove Christian ideals into kids, among other things. One fact, approximately %25 of Americans are irreligious and that number is growing. To me the worst crime any parent can commit is to indoctrinat his/her kids with the falsities of organized religion. In doing so, they are handing down the torches of prejudice and discrimination from one generation to another. And herein lies one of the principle issues with the United States of lobbyists. Instead of having the local, state and federal government pay for education with respect to the constitution via levied taxes, we give tax cuts to the rich and they in turn “donate” according to their interests and benefit of tax deductions.
Keep watching the Murdock network, you will be all the better indoctrinated zombie for it...

countryboy
03-18-2018, 11:25 AM

Mmmm hmm.

Libs want God out of everything, but fail to notice the direct correlation of societal downturn in what seems to be a direct relation. Your feigned ignorance is noted.

countryboy
03-18-2018, 11:27 AM
in an ever growing state of income inequality, where the top %1 own more and more of the economic pie every single day. You still believe that the middle class is thriving. You still entertain the illusion of trickle down economics. And now you think that most parents want to send their kids to violence infested public schools... most parents in America don’t have the means to enroll their kids into private schools. We live in country where if you tell me your zip code, I can tell you if your kids will have a good education or not and thats mortifying.
What this beelzebob is doing is nothing short of giving more hand outs to her peers. More TAX DOLLARS to the billionaires who own the private education institutions in the United States of lobbyists...
this country has one of the worst education systems of any developed country... simply because of the huge gap in investment between those privileged students compared to the less fortunate. And now beelzebob is doing more damage.
If you want to argue with me objectively why not refute the points I have made initially. This disgusting secretary wants to shove Christian ideals into kids, among other things. One fact, approximately %25 of Americans are irreligious and that number is growing. To me the worst crime any parent can commit is to indoctrinat his/her kids with the falsities of organized religion. In doing so, they are handing down the torches of prejudice and discrimination from one generation to another. And herein lies one of the principle issues with the United States of lobbyists. Instead of having the local, state and federal government pay for education with respect to the constitution via levied taxes, we give tax cuts to the rich and they in turn “donate” according to their interests and benefit of tax deductions.
Keep watching the Murdock network, you will be all the better indoctrinated zombie for it...
Are leftist loon talking point cliches all you've got?

Kalkin
03-18-2018, 11:28 AM
Schools should be funded by user fees.

Scerab
03-18-2018, 11:57 AM
Are leftist loon talking point cliches all you've got?

Very objective response...

countryboy
03-18-2018, 12:04 PM
Very objective response...

I'll take that as a "yes".

Max Rockatansky
03-18-2018, 12:10 PM
Democrats helped us get here. Gerald Ford once said "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have". Democrats have continually pushed for big government as the answer to all social problems. Well, now we have it and it's not working out how you like. Go figure.

Max Rockatansky
03-18-2018, 12:11 PM
92% of school funding is from local and State taxes. The Feds only contribute 8%.

Scerab
03-18-2018, 12:14 PM

And if the user has no means? This is a medieval notion...

Scerab
03-18-2018, 12:20 PM
Democrats helped us get here. Gerald Ford once said "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have". Democrats have continually pushed for big government as the answer to all social problems. Well, now we have it and it's not working out how you like. Go figure.
To me the spectrum of government influence spans between centralization and decentralization. Not “big” government and what ever contradicts that...
of course this is another Murdock scam that is circulated by their rabish spewing network.

gamewell45
03-18-2018, 12:40 PM
Mmmm hmm.

Libs want God out of everything, but fail to notice the direct correlation of societal downturn in what seems to be a direct relation. Your feigned ignorance is noted.

Right....gotcha. :)

zelmo1234
03-18-2018, 02:01 PM

So I will once again take your points one by one.

So first lets talk about the income inequality in the USA, It is true that the middle class in the USA is smaller now than it was in the 1970's And it continues to get smaller? However, those living in poverty in the USA has remained about the same, around 15% give our take a few depending on the economy. So if the middle class is smaller, and the poor are about the same? Where did they go and next we need to know how they got there.

Next you are assuming the amount of money that I earn directly effects how much you can earn and that simply is not true I can make a hundred million dollars an hour and it will not effect how much you can earn. These are things that are taught to the poor to try and create a class war, it is turning people against the rich who drive the economy and support the government.

Next clearly no parent would want to send their child to a failing school, but today in the USA if you are poor, even though the government spends on average 15K+ on your high school ages children. but because of the way that we do it, the school receives the money, no matter if it is a good school or the worst school in your state. That is the way that the Democrats have it set up and I will suggest to you that is exactly what they want, they prefer the poor to have very little opportunity to get off the government dole.

You are correct is saying that the poor don't have the money to send them to a private school and that is again the way that the left wants it. But put a voucher in their hand for 15K in their hands and let them choose the school that they wish their children to go to. ending the cycle of poor education.

Next there is nothing that says that a parent has to sent there lid to a religious schools but for those that choose to, why not send them there for those that want that option, great of ahead

This is the system that she is proposing, So what is the alternative. there is no more

So you tell me why this would not work?

zelmo1234
03-18-2018, 02:03 PM
Put a voucher in there hand and let that money follow their child.

Max Rockatansky
03-18-2018, 02:14 PM
Put a voucher in there hand and let that money follow their child.
Since 92% of school funding is from local taxes and the State, shouldn't that be up to each locality?

Scerab
03-18-2018, 02:39 PM
Since 92% of school funding is from local taxes and the State, shouldn't that be up to each locality?
Not when the reds have a chance to offer more bounty to their one and only constituency, the wealthy...
those vouchers go directly into the pockets of the billionaires who own the private educational institutions...

Max Rockatansky
03-18-2018, 02:53 PM
Not when the reds have a chance to offer more bounty to their one and only constituency, the wealthy...
those vouchers go directly into the pockets of the billionaires who own the private educational institutions...
Dude, what does that have to do with your state and your locality choosing how best to fund schools?

Captdon
03-18-2018, 03:01 PM

Funny how rich, white liberals always put their kids into private schools to keep them away from minorities but you ilk never calls them on it.

Captdon
03-18-2018, 03:04 PM

You don't know what you're talking about. A voucher for 15,000 goes to every child.How much money the parent has isn't relevant.

Also, the middle class is shrinking because more people are considered well-off now than ever before.

Shady Slim
03-18-2018, 03:50 PM

Breaks in the paragraphs would have been nice. Not necessary, but nice. Easy on the eyes. If you do not know how, I am sure IMPress Polly will tutor you.

Scerab
03-18-2018, 04:55 PM
You don't know what you're talking about. A voucher for 15,000 goes to every child.How much money the parent has isn't relevant.

Also, the middle class is shrinking because more people are considered well-off now than ever before.
While it is true that in antiquity, gaining wealth was generally via the requisitioning of the powerful from the less so. And recently we have developed the means to create wealth. So the need to invade a country for its resources is less enticing. However people believe that wealth is infinite, it is not... we live on a finite planet. Why do, you think that all of the best and brightest are rushing to establish extraterrestrial human presence? Now as for the rate of wealth creation, I am not an economist but I can reference the GDP. A figure through which our bigot-in-chief has promised us much prosperity. Of course it’s all an illusion... our GDP growth rate will barely, if even, surpass 3 from here on after...
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth/forecast

As for America’s middle class, sadly it is losing ground...
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/12/09/the-american-middle-class-is-losing-ground/
add to that the fact of an inexorable depression or recession in the coming months. Such is the path of capitalism...

zelmo1234
03-18-2018, 06:02 PM

My personal belief is that the DOE should be closed down tomorrow. and that it should be a state issue, it is hard to do it more local than that because funds are not kept in the same district they are taken in on a state level, it is how they achieve the equality per student.

But if the feds set want to start the conversation, I am ok with that.

Max Rockatansky
03-18-2018, 06:07 PM
My personal belief is that the DOE should be closed down tomorrow. and that it should be a state issue, it is hard to do it more local than that because funds are not kept in the same district they are taken in on a state level, it is how they achieve the equality per student.
But if the feds set want to start the conversation, I am ok with that.Disagreed in part; I see no reason for state education departments to seek forming a national group for coordination and cost-savings. OTOH, I'm expressly against a Federal body dictating to the states what they must do.

In short, keep the DOE but ensure that it is a state-run group, not a Federal authoritarian group.

zelmo1234
03-18-2018, 06:08 PM
Who cars who owns the school as long as the quality of education is better. For example do you want to spend 15K for little Johnny to attend a school where he will not get an education and he will be on welfare and in and out of jail just so penny banks money bags doesn't turn a profit? Or would it be better to spend the 15K with Penny Banks Money bags and have Little Johnny get a world class education, go to collage and become a productive member of society, paying taxes as well as Penny banks Money bags paying taxes on the profit he turns....

Why do you hate people that create ways to make money? Why not create something yourself and become one of them instead of being so jealous of anyone successful that you can't sleep nights.

Scerab
03-18-2018, 06:22 PM
Why do you hate people that create ways to make money? Why not create something yourself and become one of them instead of being so jealous of anyone successful that you can't sleep nights.

Jeff Bezos, tax evasion...
Elizabeth Holmes, cognizant fraud...
kock scum, relentless and remorseless pursuit of self interest...
the list goes on... and as the proverb says: whatever vice that is hidden, will always be more sordid.

Kalkin
03-18-2018, 11:37 PM
No pay, no play. Are you a "from those with means to those with needs" kinda guy?

Scerab
03-18-2018, 11:54 PM
No pay, no play. Are you a "from those with means to those with needs" kinda guy?
If your insinuating that I am a socialist or a communist, then you are wrong...
I am a staunch supporter of keynesian capitalist economics. After all it is what gave all of those ungrateful baby boomers their free education and the jobs and amenities they took for granted. Now they all believe that we the following generations are too lazy or liberal and just want freebies from cradle to grave...
but sir if believe that the low income should not be educated and overlooked by the government, then I suggest you go live in a third world absolut monarchy... some where in Africa or the Middle East would be great... the poor there are treated like dirt...

Kalkin
03-19-2018, 12:17 AM
I just asked a question. Your answer is the only indicator of whether or not you subscribe to some level of marxism.

I am a staunch supporter of keynesian capitalist economics.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll wise up someday.

After all it is what gave all of those ungrateful baby boomers their free education and the jobs and amenities they took for granted.
Many boomers really screwed subsequent generations with their ill-planned socialist bennie programs.

Now they all believe that we the following generations are too lazy or liberal and just want freebies from cradle to grave...
Many do want just those things. From those with means to those with needs.

but sir if believe that the low income should not be educated and overlooked by the government, I believe the federal government has no business subsidizing anyone's education with someone else's tax payments.

then I suggest you go live in a third world absolut monarchy... some where in Africa or the Middle East would be great... the poor there are treated like dirt...
I've already done that. 20 years in Los Angeles.

nathanbforrest45
03-19-2018, 12:25 AM
Keynesian Capitalist??????????????????????????????????????

John Maynard Keynes was a Fabian Socialist. His idea was that government should just throw money at a problem until it was solved. Had nothing to do with Capitalism.

https://www.quora.com/Was-John-Maynard-Keynes-a-capitalist

Scerab
03-19-2018, 12:53 AM
Keynesian Capitalist??????????????????????????????????????

John Maynard Keynes was a Fabian Socialist. His idea was that government should just throw money at a problem until it was solved. Had nothing to do with Capitalism.

https://www.quora.com/Was-John-Maynard-Keynes-a-capitalist
Of course you would prefer that merciless Hoover and his druthers... let people suffer, starve and die during an economic crisis. When the in curbed greed of the billionaires caused the banks to close and the innocent people lost all of their deposited money out of no fault of their own.

Scerab
03-19-2018, 12:57 AM
I just asked a question. Your answer is the only indicator of whether or not you subscribe to some level of marxism.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll wise up someday.

Many boomers really screwed subsequent generations with their ill-planned socialist bennie programs.

Many do want just those things. From those with means to those with needs.
I believe the federal government has no business subsidizing anyone's education with someone else's tax payments.

I've already done that. 20 years in Los Angeles.

Then you believe that low income Americans are not entitled to school education? Should we resort back to Victorian England? Childhood labor and all? Or maybe even allow slavery too? After all the superior white race needs to enjoy his god given privileges. It’s a good thing that European genes are recessive... and that is this plague of the white race, to which I belong, is dying. How would you feel when your the minority...

nathanbforrest45
03-19-2018, 01:02 AM
Then you believe that low income Americans are not entitled to school education? Should we resort back to Victorian England? Childhood labor and all? Or maybe even allow slavery too? After all the superior white race needs to enjoy his god given privileges. It’s a good thing that European genes are recessive... and that is this plague of the white race, to which I belong, is dying. How would you feel when your the minority...Oh please, that is just stupid talk. There would be hundreds if not thousands of private organizations to provide educations for everyone. Hell, there are enough foolish Socialist Democrats who apparently are more than willing to give their money to insure kids get an education.I did not go to public school and my mother worked as a waitress and other low paying jobs to insure I got a good education. I did the same for my children.And by the way, you need to see a good psychologist and discuss your inferiority complex regarding your race.

Scerab
03-19-2018, 01:38 AM
Oh please, that is just stupid talk. There would be hundreds if not thousands of private organizations to provide educations for everyone. Hell, there are enough foolish Socialist Democrats who apparently are more than willing to give their money to insure kids get an education.I did not go to public school and my mother worked as a waitress and other low paying jobs to insure I got a good education. I did the same for my children.And by the way, you need to see a good psychologist and discuss your inferiority complex regarding your race.
Lol inferiority complex...
The atrocities we have committed are many...
lets see:
Global commercialization of slavery...
Systamitc eradcation of native inhabitants...
Force prosyltization of colonized or conquered locals.
and of course the development of weapons of mass destruction...

Tahuyaman
03-19-2018, 01:48 AM
Heavy sigh......

Kalkin
03-19-2018, 01:53 AM
Then you believe that low income Americans are not entitled to school education?
Entitled? No. Have access to for some cost? Yes.

Should we resort back to Victorian England?
Why would we want to copy any era of England? Let's move forward as free Americans who are responsible for our own lives.

Childhood labor and all?
Equating no free school to child labor is a logical fallacy.

Or maybe even allow slavery too?
Equating no free school to slavery is a logical fallacy.

After all the superior white race needs to enjoy his god given privileges.
You think one race is superior to another? I don't. That's kind of a racist statement on your part. I believe some individuals are superior to others, though.

It’s a good thing that European genes are recessive... and that is this plague of the white race, to which I belong, is dying. How would you feel when your the minority...
I am the minority. The minority that knows the difference between "your" and "you're". As in "Your self loathing tells me you're a liberal"... ;)

rcfieldz
03-19-2018, 01:56 AM
America embraces Beelzebub.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub

DGUtley
03-19-2018, 03:03 AM
As we have spent more and more on the schools and the union power has increased administrative staff, the quality of education has gone down. Money isn’t the issue.

Common
03-19-2018, 03:53 AM
As we have spent more and more on the schools and the union power has increased administrative staff, the quality of education has gone down. Money isn’t the issue.

We Spend more per student for education than anyone else and we lag behind every one else.

Because we dont teach we social engineer and indoctrinate.

There are 180 school days most schools are 5-40 min class' per day. Not enough time to actually "teach" and then social engineer

zelmo1234
03-19-2018, 04:49 AM
Of course you would prefer that merciless Hoover and his druthers... let people suffer, starve and die during an economic crisis. When the in curbed greed of the billionaires caused the banks to close and the innocent people lost all of their deposited money out of no fault of their own.

zelmo1234
03-19-2018, 04:51 AM
Disagreed in part; I see no reason for state education departments to seek forming a national group for coordination and cost-savings. OTOH, I'm expressly against a Federal body dictating to the states what they must do.

In short, keep the DOE but ensure that it is a state-run group, not a Federal authoritarian group.

Really you actually think that the DOE saves more than the hundreds of millions that is cost to run the massive department?

zelmo1234
03-19-2018, 04:56 AM
Jeff Bezos, tax evasion...
Elizabeth Holmes, cognizant fraud...
kock scum, relentless and remorseless pursuit of self interest...
the list goes on... and as the proverb says: whatever vice that is hidden, will always be more sordid.
There are a lot of poor people that commit crimes as well. Bad people come in all shapes and sizes. If you go just by those that pay federal income tax, about half of the people in the USA don't pay any, so are they fee loaders? Of course not.

But how did the money that they made, keep you from making more money for yourself?

zelmo1234
03-19-2018, 04:59 AM
I am a staunch supporter of keynesian capitalist economics. After all it is what gave all of those ungrateful baby boomers their free education and the jobs and amenities they took for granted. Now they all believe that we the following generations are too lazy or liberal and just want freebies from cradle to grave...
but sir if believe that the low income should not be educated and overlooked by the government, then I suggest you go live in a third world absolut monarchy... some where in Africa or the Middle East would be great... the poor there are treated like dirt...
Don't kid yourself, Keynesian Capitalism, is not capitalism, it is socialism. You hatred of the wealthy is a product of you being told that the rich hare stealing from you.

And the truth is, the only one that you have to blame for not being successful is the person that you see in the mirror

zelmo1234
03-19-2018, 05:02 AM
lets see:
Global commercialization of slavery...
Systamitc eradcation of native inhabitants...
Force prosyltization of colonized or conquered locals.
and of course the development of weapons of mass destruction...
Where would you choose to live, where they have never had Slavery or there have never been one peoples that has conquered another and taken the land?

zelmo1234
03-19-2018, 05:04 AM
Then you believe that low income Americans are not entitled to school education? Should we resort back to Victorian England? Childhood labor and all? Or maybe even allow slavery too? After all the superior white race needs to enjoy his god given privileges. It’s a good thing that European genes are recessive... and that is this plague of the white race, to which I belong, is dying. How would you feel when your the minority...

He may, but I have no issue with the way that we fund schools I have a huge issue with telling parents that this failing school is the only choice that ou have because you are poor

I would much rather give them the same options that those with more means have and allow them to pick the school that they would like their children to attend.

What would be wrong with that.

stjames1_53
03-19-2018, 05:56 AM
He may, but I have no issue with the way that we fund schools I have a huge issue with telling parents that this failing school is the only choice that ou have because you are poor

I would much rather give them the same options that those with more means have and allow them to pick the school that they would like their children to attend.

What would be wrong with that.

...bear in mind you are dealing with a California tree-hugger........jes sayin'

Scerab
03-19-2018, 08:02 AM
First of all, according to many top professionals in the economic discipline, Keynesian economics is nothing short of capitalism. It’s a bridled version, and that’s why I think it’s better then allowing our economy be driven by a stampede of greed. Such a calamity caused the Great Recession, when scumbag bankers promoted a subprime product to grandma... but of course, the bloody party does not care about grandma or junior... the former should be kicked off social security and Medicare immediately and left for dead and the latter is not deserving of an education if he was born into a family with no means. Maybe a child was born in a family of considerable means but they have Fallon on hard times, then during such rough periods that child must forgo his education... such bloody logic...
what is the first instinct that will surface in a family suffering penury? Well simply they will try to survive and that entails that everyone must contribute, including children. Unfortunately, this mentality of how sinful it is for the poor to accept government money has developed deep roots in bloody constituents. Look at that family in inland empire living in makeshift boxes for example. The 73 year old father refused to take social security, refused to apply for SNAP and any other governmental assistance program. He did not care if his kids would like in a style more akin to a Victorian era peasant. but it’s the same old story, the Murdock network has stigmatized the poor for seeking government handouts, while the billionaires break away with another 1.5 trillion dollar tax break. My advice is to start buying yuan, because we are heading to severe Austerity. The United States of lobbyists will be the new Somalia....

Scerab
03-19-2018, 08:08 AM
...bear in mind you are dealing with a California tree-hugger........jes sayin'
I never hugged a tree before lol. The environment is our only true wealth. Maybe you should go to china and see the health care problems their kids suffer due to the simple lack of clean air... or go to Africa and suffer waterborne illnesss due to the lack of potable water...
I suppose to a red constituent, having oil and coal, especially coal, is more important than water and air. What a testament to an impaired mental capacity...

Captdon
03-19-2018, 11:34 AM
While it is true that in antiquity, gaining wealth was generally via the requisitioning of the powerful from the less so. And recently we have developed the means to create wealth. So the need to invade a country for its resources is less enticing. However people believe that wealth is infinite, it is not... we live on a finite planet. Why do, you think that all of the best and brightest are rushing to establish extraterrestrial human presence? Now as for the rate of wealth creation, I am not an economist but I can reference the GDP. A figure through which our bigot-in-chief has promised us much prosperity. Of course it’s all an illusion... our GDP growth rate will barely, if even, surpass 3 from here on after...
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth/forecast

As for America’s middle class, sadly it is losing ground...
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/12/09/the-american-middle-class-is-losing-ground/
add to that the fact of an inexorable depression or recession in the coming months. Such is the path of capitalism...

It was Obama who couldn't get 3% growth. At the very least try to use facts. Try Google. Google is your friend.

Kalkin
03-19-2018, 11:42 AM
First of all, according to many top professionals in the economic discipline, Keynesian economics is nothing short of capitalism. It’s a bridled version, and that’s why I think it’s better then allowing our economy be driven by a stampede of greed. Such a calamity caused the Great Recession, when scumbag bankers promoted a subprime product to grandma... but of course, the bloody party does not care about grandma or junior... the former should be kicked off social security and Medicare immediately and left for dead and the latter is not deserving of an education if he was born into a family with no means. Maybe a child was born in a family of considerable means but they have Fallon on hard times, then during such rough periods that child must forgo his education... such bloody logic...
what is the first instinct that will surface in a family suffering penury? Well simply they will try to survive and that entails that everyone must contribute, including children. Unfortunately, this mentality of how sinful it is for the poor to accept government money has developed deep roots in bloody constituents. Look at that family in inland empire living in makeshift boxes for example. The 73 year old father refused to take social security, refused to apply for SNAP and any other governmental assistance program. He did not care if his kids would like in a style more akin to a Victorian era peasant. but it’s the same old story, the Murdock network has stigmatized the poor for seeking government handouts, while the billionaires break away with another 1.5 trillion dollar tax break. My advice is to start buying yuan, because we are heading to severe Austerity. The United States of lobbyists will be the new Somalia....

Could you be any more emo?

Scerab
03-19-2018, 12:01 PM
It was Obama who couldn't get 3% growth. At the very least try to use facts. Try Google. Google is your friend.
Obama’s tenure was huanted by bush little’s failures... why don’t the bloody republicans admit that? Is the fraud cause of the Iraq war, obama’s fault? Is the Great Recession Obama’s fault? Refute that I pray you...
now this scum bigot-in-chief is all high and mighty having been given an economy on the mend, and he is all to eager to claim credit for it as if he levitated Luna it self....
why am I wasting my clicks... constituents of the blood party are indoctrinated, brain washed by the Murdock network of lies... I envy you, after all ignorance is bliss...

zelmo1234
03-19-2018, 02:00 PM
STOP!

Ok when the government forced banks to make loans to people that had no chance of paying it back that was not unbridled capitalism, it was Keynesian Government controlled economic.

Yes President Carter and President Clinton had great intentions in mind trying to encourage people to own a home, But you have to be able to own a home and these people could not do this.

Banks were forced to make these loans and had to come up with a way to not go bankrupt, and thus Mortgage backed securities.

Finally as with all Ponzi schemes you run out of money. and that is what happened. Using Stimulus, Keynesian economics prolonged the great Recession just as the New Deal prolonged the great Depression

you are correct that the GOP would like to end SS as it currently stands and change that into an investment system that would allow Lower income workers to build wealth for themselves and their families, Instead of the current system that is only a promise of poverty.

The worst possible way to handle anything other than War is to use the government to accomplish it.

MisterVeritis
03-19-2018, 02:02 PM
I am a staunch supporter of keynesian capitalist economics.
...which is to say you are an authoritarian statist.

zelmo1234
03-19-2018, 02:09 PM
Obama’s tenure was huanted by bush little’s failures... why don’t the bloody republicans admit that? Is the fraud cause of the Iraq war, obama’s fault? Is the Great Recession Obama’s fault? Refute that I pray you...
now this scum bigot-in-chief is all high and mighty having been given an economy on the mend, and he is all to eager to claim credit for it as if he levitated Luna it self....
why am I wasting my clicks... constituents of the blood party are indoctrinated, brain washed by the Murdock network of lies... I envy you, after all ignorance is bliss...
If that is true, would it not also be true that Lil Bush inherited a recession because that is why Gore Lost, Remember the saying it is the Economy Stupid

Also LIL Bush tried 15 times to head of the Mortgages crisis and he was shot down by the Likes of Barney the Banking Queen Franks and Christopher I did not know I got a 1% mortgage Dodd

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081125094723AA72urV

Obama spent a trillion and created NO real jobs, he put the money in to Green jobs that are gone now. He even gave the this is the new normal speech telling everyone that part time no benefit jobs were the new normal.

He as a Terrible President he may even unseat Carter for the worst President in modern History. The ACA is a disaster and soon that will collapse on itself. And now that the mandate has been repealed companies are now putting on full time workers again.

Max Rockatansky
03-19-2018, 02:42 PM
Really you actually think that the DOE saves more than the hundreds of millions that is cost to run the massive department?
Nice straw man argument. So what do you think about the price of wheat in Kansas? Then number of golf balls lost in water hazards at Augusta, GA?

zelmo1234
03-19-2018, 02:45 PM
Nice straw man argument. So what do you think about the price of wheat in Kansas? Then number of golf balls lost in water hazards at Augusta, GA?

Well my evidence is the decline of USA education can be traced to the start of the DOE, and what exactly does it do to help education. Common Core? That is not improvement

Max Rockatansky
03-19-2018, 02:54 PM
Well my evidence is the decline of USA education can be traced to the start of the DOE, and what exactly does it do to help education. Common Core? That is not improvement
Perhaps you should reread my post since you obviously didn't do so before:
Disagreed in part; I see no reason for state education departments to seek forming a national group for coordination and cost-savings. OTOH, I'm expressly against a Federal body dictating to the states what they must do.

zelmo1234
03-19-2018, 03:54 PM
Perhaps you should reread my post since you obviously didn't do so before:

No a read it, My question is Then Why keep it!

Max Rockatansky
03-19-2018, 04:08 PM
No a read it, My question is Then Why keep it!
Your refusal to read my post is noted.

Chris
03-19-2018, 04:17 PM

An analogy. The Great Depression started under Hoover, FDR prolonged far longer than any other. The Great Recession under Bush, Obama prolonged far longer than any other.

Captdon
03-19-2018, 05:46 PM

You are clueless. Your posts don't make any sense.

Captdon
03-19-2018, 05:48 PM

The federal government shouldn't be involved in local education. Why are they?

Captdon
03-19-2018, 05:51 PM

Why? Let the states form associations if they choose. Why does the federal government have to have a seat at the table?

Max Rockatansky
03-19-2018, 06:25 PM
Why? Let the states form associations if they choose. Why does the federal government have to have a seat at the table?
Not "have to have a seat" but choose to let them have a seat. It's a matter of coordination. Have you never been involved in a national group in Washington, DC? It helps to work with the Feds, but not let them be in charge.

Scerab
03-20-2018, 10:22 AM
Here we have it, America’s Beelzebub called before the house due to complete lack of transparency. This devilish republican terrorist concealed from congress and the citizens of the United States of lobbyists many of her future plans for the DOE. One of them was a billion dollar TAX giveaway to private schools and a %5 cut across the board in that departments budget. This is referred to as an illegal collective bargaining agreement. Of course these billionaires don’t need to go through any budget justifications when handling TAX dollars, they are “entitled” to spend as they please... using TAX dollars on first class escapades and dining sets, while American children lie homeless, hungry and ill educated.

How ironic it is for these red bloody republican terrorists to preach about heaven and a so called deity to the less fortunate... a tactic used since antiquity to sway the peasants, while the aristocrats countinued to pillage at large. Hopefully this demon receives a good clout that ends her tenure in this sacred office.
Is this the republican way of running a republic or democracy?

Scerab
04-14-2018, 06:27 PM
The republican terrorist organization with its anti union approach has attempted multiple times to demonize teachers and sideline them. Now these teachers are uprising, not only to better their lot but also that of the educational settings our kids endure. The Kentucky Republican terrorist governor has resorted to petty tactics in order to rally his base against the teachers. Here is what he said....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2018/04/14/kentucky-governor-claims-that-children-were-raped-used-drugs-while-teachers-protested/?utm_term=.010472ea7701

“I guarantee you somewhere in Kentucky today, a child was sexually assaulted that was left at home because there was nobody there to watch them,” Bevin told reporters Friday evening after teachers swarmed the Capitol by the thousands over a battle to raise education funding in the state. “I guarantee you somewhere today, a child was physically harmed or ingested poison because they were left alone because a single parent didn’t have any money to take care of them.”
“Children were harmed — some physically, some sexually, some were introduced to drugs for the first time — because they were vulnerable and left alone,” he added.

Tahuyaman
04-14-2018, 09:32 PM
The left goes crazy when anyone tries to restore sanity and a focus on education in our public schools.

Scerab
04-14-2018, 09:50 PM
The left goes crazy when anyone tries to restore sanity and a focus on education in our public schools.

By making wild accusations and ranting demagoguery?
“Children will be harmed sexually...” that’s pure demagoguery to me...
only a republican terrorist would engage in such petty tactics...
teachers have the right to a living wage... but of course the republican terrorist organization cares little for the blight of middle class Americans, if you can call teachers that...

Tahuyaman
04-14-2018, 09:56 PM
teachers have the right to a living wage... but of course the republican terrorist organization cares little for the blight of middle class Americans, if you can call teachers that...

Sanity and returning standards for educating our youth is demagoguery to you. In your mind our schools are liberal indoctrination centers.

Chris
04-14-2018, 09:59 PM

Oh? Where's this so-called right come from?

Scerab
04-14-2018, 10:05 PM
Sanity and returning standards for educating our youth is demagoguery to you. In your mind our schools are liberal indoctrination centers.

I am curious as to why you think schools plant liberal seeds in our children? Is it because they discuss Charles Darwin’s evolution? Or the complete flushing of the Bible from the curriculum? Maybe teachers have been gutted by the republican terrorist organization time and time again, that they don’t care much for them... afterall the statistics do show an increased favorability towards the republican terrorist organization among the lesser educated. It’s feasible that the republican terrorist organization wants to decrease literacy levels in America... this will certainly increase their base...

Tahuyaman
04-14-2018, 10:13 PM
I am curious as to why you think schools plant liberal seeds in our children?...

Is that a serious question?

Scerab
04-14-2018, 10:14 PM
Is that a serious question?
Yes... I was not educated in the United States of lobbyists...

Tahuyaman
04-14-2018, 10:17 PM
Yes... I was not educated in the United States of lobbyists...

It's kind of of obvious that you weren't educated at all.

Scerab
04-14-2018, 11:09 PM
It's kind of of obvious that you weren't educated at all.
Not by your peevish standards, I am sure... but that again, I don’t care to cater to your expectations....

Tahuyaman
04-14-2018, 11:23 PM
Not by your peevish standards, I am sure... but that again, I don’t care to cater to your expectations....

Believe me, you live down to my expections with each comment you post.

Peter1469
04-15-2018, 03:02 AM
I am curious as to why you think schools plant liberal seeds in our children? Is it because they discuss Charles Darwin’s evolution? Or the complete flushing of the Bible from the curriculum? Maybe teachers have been gutted by the republican terrorist organization time and time again, that they don’t care much for them... afterall the statistics do show an increased favorability towards the republican terrorist organization among the lesser educated. It’s feasible that the republican terrorist organization wants to decrease literacy levels in America... this will certainly increase their base...

https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/5tbeL0BH4LZQZo0OQ8PrKdgGUHI=/1200x630/2017%2F05%2F17%2F85%2F2ff6aab759d042f5a60c2a175f88 1375.cbe3c.jpg (https://mashable.com/category/clown/)

stjames1_53
04-15-2018, 04:25 PM
lets see:
Global commercialization of slavery... check Muslim
Systamitc eradcation of native inhabitants... check Muslim
Force prosyltization of colonized or conquered locals.... check Muslim
and of course the development of weapons of mass destruction... check Muslim:Bombing nightclubs, market full of women and children

you are, of course, talking about Muslims and Islam, eh?
Red is by me. In no way did I alter your post...it was just easier this way

Scerab
04-16-2018, 07:03 AM
you are, of course, talking about Muslims and Islam, eh?
Red is by me. In no way did I alter your post...it was just easier this way
In your deep state of prejudiced indoctrination, you forget that the western civilization was the culprit which turned a small local African practice of indentured servitude into the epic slavery saga of the last 4 centuries.

You forget that the only country in the world ruthless enough to deploy weapons of mass destruction, killings children, women and elderly indiscriminately was this United States of lobbyists.

You also forget that most mass shootings in this country are excuted by crazy Christians. Yes Sunni Muslims did carry out some such atrocities, but why then is this country helping ruthless Sunni countries spread their influnace across the Middle East? To me it’s just replacing the illegitimacy of ISIS with the despots of the Persian gulf.

Americans engaged in the systematic slaughter and extermination of the native inhabitants of North America. Where did the Muslims do anything on a similar scale?

As for shoving crappy Christianity down peoples throats, Europeans walk away with gold any day of the week. Mexico and Central America is a testament to that.

You need to unglue your eyes from the Sinclair and Murdoch networks of indoctrination and realize the changes to your western world. Islam is spreading in Europe and North America. London’s mayor is a Muslim. There are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world and they will overtake Christianity as the worlds dominant religion in a couple of decades. More Americans are identifying as irreligious today than ever before, and their cohorts are expanding.

So Christianity is dying and Islam is rising. You and your ilk will wallow in these vicissitudes and cry out for a religious apartheid, which will never happen...

DGUtley
04-16-2018, 07:38 AM
. . . .Americans engaged in the systematic slaughter and extermination of the native inhabitants of North America. Where did the Muslims do anything on a similar scale?

Tell that to the Hindus and Sihks. With the invasion of India by Mahmud Ghazni about 1000 A.D., began the Muslim invasions into the Indian subcontinent and they lasted for several centuries. Nadir Shah made a mountain of the skulls of the Hindus he killed in Delhi alone. Babur raised towers of Hindu skulls at Khanua when he defeated Rana Sanga in 1527 and later he repeated the same horrors after capturing the fort of Chanderi. Akbar ordered a general massacre of 30,000 Rajputs after he captured Chithorgarh (http://www.mysteryofindia.com/2015/12/chittorgarh-largest-fort-india.html) in 1568. The Bahamani Sultans had an annual agenda of killing a minimum of 100,000 Hindus every year.The history of medieval India is full of such instances. The holocaust of the Hindus in India continued for 800 years, till the brutal regimes were effectively overpowered in a life and death struggle by the Sikhs in the Panjab (http://www.mysteryofindia.com/2015/02/contributions-of-sikhs-as-soldiers-and-warriors.html) and the Hindu Maratha armies in other parts of India in the late 1700’s.

There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Islam. A first glance at important testimonies by Muslim chroniclers suggests that, over 3 centuries and a territory as vast as the Subcontinent, Muslim Holy Warriors easily killed more Hindus than the 6 million of the Holocaust. Ferishtha lists several occasions when the Bahmani sultans in central India (1347-1528) killed a hundred thousand Hindus, which they set as a minimum goal whenever they felt like punishing the Hindus; and they were only a third-rank provincial dynasty.

In his book "Frontier Regulars" Robert Utley says that between 1866 and 1890 The United States Army inflicted about 6000 casualties on the Indians while suffering about 2000. I assume Utley means wounded as well as killed.

https://www.sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history

(Note: portions of quote omitted)

Scerab
04-16-2018, 07:57 AM
Tell that to the Hindus and Sihks. With the invasion of India by Mahmud Ghazni about 1000 A.D., began the Muslim invasions into the Indian subcontinent and they lasted for several centuries. Nadir Shah made a mountain of the skulls of the Hindus he killed in Delhi alone. Babur raised towers of Hindu skulls at Khanua when he defeated Rana Sanga in 1527 and later he repeated the same horrors after capturing the fort of Chanderi. Akbar ordered a general massacre of 30,000 Rajputs after he captured Chithorgarh (http://www.mysteryofindia.com/2015/12/chittorgarh-largest-fort-india.html) in 1568. The Bahamani Sultans had an annual agenda of killing a minimum of 100,000 Hindus every year.The history of medieval India is full of such instances. The holocaust of the Hindus in India continued for 800 years, till the brutal regimes were effectively overpowered in a life and death struggle by the Sikhs in the Panjab (http://www.mysteryofindia.com/2015/02/contributions-of-sikhs-as-soldiers-and-warriors.html) and the Hindu Maratha armies in other parts of India in the late 1700’s.

There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Islam. A first glance at important testimonies by Muslim chroniclers suggests that, over 3 centuries and a territory as vast as the Subcontinent, Muslim Holy Warriors easily killed more Hindus than the 6 million of the Holocaust. Ferishtha lists several occasions when the Bahmani sultans in central India (1347-1528) killed a hundred thousand Hindus, which they set as a minimum goal whenever they felt like punishing the Hindus; and they were only a third-rank provincial dynasty.

In his book "Frontier Regulars" Robert Utley says that between 1866 and 1890 The United States Army inflicted about 6000 casualties on the Indians while suffering about 2000. I assume Utley means wounded as well as killed.

https://www.sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history

(Note: portions of quote omitted)

This is why I am an atheist... all organized religions are horrid weapons used by those with power to subdue and indoctrinat their population.
i am not defending Islam per se, but if your using 11th century examples than there is none better than the crusaders slaughter in Jerusalem. Estamtes say over a 100,000 men, women and children were slaughtered until the city’s streets were but rivers of blood. All of this butchery was in the name of Jesus lol... and that was only one city...
The truth is, Muslim, Christian or otherwise we are all humans capable of executing the same atrocities. Indeed human history is littered with such events before and after the coming of Jesus. Today, the rohingya genocide is visible for all who are not blind, yet our government did absolutely nothing. We often talk about the holocaust and how terrible it was, but when it comes to the rohingya, we simply don’t care.
That’s why pioneers like Elon musk want to get out of earth as soon as possible. Humanity desperately needs a new start in order for it to survive beyond this point.

Furthermore, you referenced the atrocities the United States of America did to the natives since the mid 19th century. What about the 4 centuries before that?

stjames1_53
04-16-2018, 09:47 AM
This is why I am an atheist... all organized religions are horrid weapons used by those with power to subdue and indoctrinat their population.
i am not defending Islam per se, but if your using 11th century examples than there is none better than the crusaders slaughter in Jerusalem. Estamtes say over a 100,000 men, women and children were slaughtered until the city’s streets were but rivers of blood. All of this butchery was in the name of Jesus lol... and that was only one city...
The truth is, Muslim, Christian or otherwise we are all humans capable of executing the same atrocities. Indeed human history is littered with such events before and after the coming of Jesus. Today, the rohingya genocide is visible for all who are not blind, yet our government did absolutely nothing. We often talk about the holocaust and how terrible it was, but when it comes to the rohingya, we simply don’t care.
That’s why pioneers like Elon musk want to get out of earth as soon as possible. Humanity desperately needs a new start in order for it to survive beyond this point.

Furthermore, you referenced the atrocities the United States of America did to the natives since the mid 19th century. What about the 4 centuries before that?

Dude, you have too much on your plate..........and you are godless. A person who is godless makes up their own rules. If you have any rules, you can thank the originators, probably religion, for that.

Scerab
04-16-2018, 10:12 AM
Dude, you have too much on your plate..........and you are godless. A person who is godless makes up their own rules. If you have any rules, you can thank the originators, probably religion, for that.
You poor unfortunate soul, deeply misguided and indoctrinated. Assuming your a Jesus follower, did you pay homage to the roman emperor Constantine? Afterall he is the one who shoved the spittle of Christianity down the Europeans throats. Do you realize that approximately 2 billion people believe in this Jesus? What about the other 5 billion? So your saying that you, the minority, know better than the majority?
Humans existed for approximately 300,000 years, Christianity is only 2000 years old... need I say more?