PDA

View Full Version : July 4th

KathyS
03-19-2018, 12:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXDjrCH7uQw

Great discussion about our nation via Hillsdale.

MMC
03-19-2018, 06:54 AM
:wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKHVAHPB6KM

Crepitus
03-19-2018, 09:45 AM
Mark Levin is a complete nutjob who throws temper tantrums like a two year old on air.

Crap on a crutch people, you might as well be listening to Limbaugh.

gamewell45
03-19-2018, 10:25 AM
Mark Levin is a complete nutjob who throws temper tantrums like a two year old on air.

I've listened to brief parts of his radio show and aside from Michael Savage, he comes off as being the most negative talk show host on radio. For whatever reason, some people thrive off of that but for me, I'd rather listen to someone who is upbeat (regardless of political persuasion) when I listen to talk radio.

Common
03-19-2018, 10:48 AM

Oh you mean like Jimmy Kimmel and Joy Reid and and and and and LMAO this shit gets funnier all the time

Theres no nutjobs on the left right Crep its only on the right lol, yeah honesty is not the lefts forte

Tahuyaman
03-19-2018, 02:43 PM

He can rant with the best of them, but he is very intelligent and understands the law better than most. Especially you.

Tahuyaman
03-19-2018, 02:45 PM
I've listened to brief parts of his radio show and aside from Michael Savage, he comes off as being the most negative talk show host on radio. For whatever reason, some people thrive off of that but for me, I'd rather listen to someone who is upbeat (regardless of political persuasion) when I listen to talk radio.

Who is this upbeat radio talk show host? Michael Medved?

Crepitus
03-19-2018, 03:25 PM
Oh you mean like Jimmy Kimmel and Joy Reid and and and and and LMAO this shit gets funnier all the time

Theres no nutjobs on the left right Crep its only on the right lol, yeah honesty is not the lefts forte

Dude, you need to get a grip. Did I say anything about there being no nutjobs on the left?

Why don't you stop worrying about what I say and start making sure you aren't puting words into people's mouths or projecting your attitudes onto them.

I swear to dog I've never had someone tell me what I think or what I meant as often as you do.

Tahuyaman
03-19-2018, 03:34 PM
Dude, you need to get a grip. Did I say anything about there being no nutjobs on the left?...

When have you ever called someone a left wing nut job?

Tahuyaman
03-19-2018, 03:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXDjrCH7uQw

Great discussion about our nation via Hillsdale.
Hillsdale College is a great school. They take no federal money at all. They are completely independent.

Crepitus
03-19-2018, 06:34 PM
He can rant with the best of them, but he is very intelligent and understands the law better than most. Especially you.

I've seen no evidence of this.

Crepitus
03-19-2018, 06:35 PM
When have you ever called someone a left wing nut job?

When have you called anyone a rwnj?

Tahuyaman
03-19-2018, 07:29 PM
When have you called anyone a rwnj?

You claimed that you have never denied that there are left wing nut jobs. I asked you to show me any time you have called anyone a LWNJ. If you can't do that, don't try to swerve away from your comment.

Crepitus
03-19-2018, 08:28 PM
You claimed that you have never denied that there are left wing nut jobs. I asked you to show me any time you have called anyone a LWNJ. If you can't do that, don't try to swerve away from your comment.

Why would I? There are plenty of rwnjs here to handle it.

Ethereal
03-19-2018, 08:32 PM

So he's just like all the LWNJs you listen to everyday.

Ethereal
03-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Why would I?

So that you don't come off as a phony, hypocritical partisan.

But that ship sailed long ago.

gamewell45
03-19-2018, 08:46 PM
Who is this upbeat radio talk show host? Michael Medved?

Curtis Sliwa and Rita Cosby (WABC Radio, NYC)

Tahuyaman
03-19-2018, 09:47 PM
Curtis Sliwa and Rita Cosby (WABC Radio, NYC)
Never heard of the Curtis feller. Isn’t Rita Cosby a comedian?

Tahuyaman
03-19-2018, 09:48 PM
Why would I? There are plenty of rwnjs here to handle it.

Why would you? Because you made the claim. You won’t because you’re obviously a hack.

gamewell45
03-19-2018, 10:16 PM
Never heard of the Curtis feller. Isn’t Rita Cosby a comedian?
she may have been; i don't know much about her background but both of them are a pleasure to listen to.

Crepitus
03-19-2018, 10:20 PM
So he's just like all the LWNJs you listen to everyday.

So who would that be huh? Why don't you tell me who I listen to. You nutbars already spend half the day telling me what I think, what my posts mean, and who I voted for so why not add this to the list?

Crepitus
03-19-2018, 10:21 PM
So that you don't come off as a phony, hypocritical partisan.

But that ship sailed long ago.

Why don't you quote the whole fuckin' post there sparky, taken as a whole it means something different than you are trying to say.

Crepitus
03-19-2018, 10:25 PM
Why would you? Because you made the claim. You won’t because you’re obviously a hack.

Uhhh... What?

Tahuyaman
03-19-2018, 10:31 PM
Uhhh... What?As usual you refuse to support your own comments.

Crepitus
03-19-2018, 11:29 PM
As usual you refuse to support your own comments.

Please show evidence of me refusing to support my own comments. Particularly in this thread.

Tahuyaman
03-20-2018, 09:38 AM
Please show evidence of me refusing to support my own comments. Particularly in this thread.

You said aid that you aren't afraid to call out left wing nut jobs. I asked you to show me one single time you have done so. You won't do that. It's because you can't. You never have.

Crepitus
03-20-2018, 01:35 PM
You said aid that you aren't afraid to call out left wing nut jobs. I asked you to show me one single time you have done so. You won't do that. It's because you can't. You never have.

You are lying as usual. Please link to the post where I said that or STFU after you apologize.

Tahuyaman
03-20-2018, 02:33 PM
You are lying as usual. Please link to the post where I said that or STFU after you apologize.
Review your comments.

Crepitus
03-20-2018, 02:45 PM
Review your comments.

I know what I posted. You obviously do not. Now point it out or apologize.

Tahuyaman
03-20-2018, 04:04 PM
I know what I posted. You obviously do not. Now point it out or apologize.
Why are you refusing to identify a left wing nut job? Is it because you think no left winger is a nut job?

Crepitus
03-20-2018, 04:45 PM
Why are you refusing to identify a left wing nut job? Is it because you think no left winger is a nut job?

Lol, nice goal post move.