PDA

View Full Version : The NRA quote proves truthful and logical.

Robo
03-20-2018, 02:12 PM
In Maryland "a good guy with a gun, took out a bad guy with a gun" in a school shooting. More good guys in schools with guns is the only sane and logical solution for school shootings.

Crepitus
03-20-2018, 02:40 PM
Lol, he wasn't the mythical "good guy with a gun".

He was a cop doing his job.

Max Rockatansky
03-20-2018, 02:56 PM

He was a cop doing his job.Translation: Democrats disagree cops are good guys. Cops are pigs.

Disagreed, but thanks for confirming what most of us have known since the 1960s; Democrats hate police. The funny thing is, Democrats also want to disarm the populace leaving only the military and police with guns. WTF?

Standing Wolf
03-20-2018, 02:59 PM

That doesn't change the fact that a gun stopped the violence - stopped the killing - whereas all the new laws and restrictions in the world would not have.

Crepitus
03-20-2018, 03:05 PM
Translation: Democrats disagree cops are good guys. Cops are pigs.

Disagreed, but thanks for confirming what most of us have known since the 1960s; Democrats hate police. The funny thing is, Democrats also want to disarm the populace leaving only the military and police with guns. WTF?

You should stick to interpreting your own comments, you suck at trying to do mine.

Crepitus
03-20-2018, 03:05 PM
That doesn't change the fact that a gun stopped the violence - stopped the killing - whereas all the new laws and restrictions in the world would not have.

When have I been against police officers having guns?

jimmyz
03-20-2018, 03:11 PM
You should stick to interpreting your own comments, you suck at trying to do mine.

Just because you speak in a crooked tongue doesn't mean we can't decipher your bullsh*t.

Standing Wolf
03-20-2018, 03:18 PM
When have I been against police officers having guns?

Who intimated that you were?

For the record, I'm not in love with the idea of arming a lot of teachers, either; I would much rather see schools made more physically secure, less open and unrestricted to access, as I think that makes much more sense.

On the other hand, I don't dismiss out of hand the concept of some armed teachers. Most defensive uses of a firearm are from the civilian sector, after all.

Max Rockatansky
03-20-2018, 03:29 PM
I'm content to let others factor in all of your past comments, all of mine and make a decision as to which of us is being the most truthful here.

Crepitus
03-20-2018, 04:35 PM
Just because you speak in a crooked tongue doesn't mean we can't decipher your bullsh*t.

I'll let you know when I start bullshitting since you obviously can't spot it.

Tahuyaman
03-20-2018, 04:38 PM

He was a cop doing his job. He was a good guy with a gun. He was a good guy who had the balls to do what needed to be done. I know that pisses you off.

Crepitus
03-20-2018, 04:38 PM
I'm content to let others factor in all of your past comments, all of mine and make a decision as to which of us is being the most truthful here.

And that would be just fine and dandy, except that I wasn't talking to you so I'm not sure why you felt the need to commentm

Max Rockatansky
03-20-2018, 04:52 PM
And that would be just fine and dandy, except that I wasn't talking to you so I'm not sure why you felt the need to commentm
Because, now that Hillary is gone, we're a freer country. So suck that up. :D

Common
03-20-2018, 05:23 PM
In Maryland "a good guy with a gun, took out a bad guy with a gun" in a school shooting. More good guys in schools with guns is the only sane and logical solution for school shootings.
Some people just cant grasp a point Robo, a cop with a gun in a school is a good guy with a gun in a school
Trained armed security, trained armed teachers is whats needed along with technology, cameras etc

Common
03-20-2018, 05:24 PM
Sometimes I am just compelled to agree with you

zelmo1234
03-20-2018, 06:28 PM

DUH That would qualify as a good guy with a gun? Oh Wait I forgot Democrats hate the cops and love the criminal My bad

Tahuyaman
03-20-2018, 08:06 PM
When have I been against police officers having guns?If you say now that you’ve never advocated that position, it’s a sure sign that you have.

Standing Wolf
03-20-2018, 10:26 PM
Sometimes I am just compelled to agree with you

It's your better nature. Go with it. :grin:

Captdon
03-21-2018, 07:03 PM

Because he has the right to. so, it was fine and dandy. You aren't in charge here. It's comment not commentm.