PDA

View Full Version : Saccone concedes Pennsylvania US House race to Lamb

gamewell45
03-21-2018, 08:09 PM
Rick Saccone finally did what most people thought that he'd do within a short period of time and that was to concede the US House race to his challenger, Democrat Conor Lamb after a recount failed to give him enough votes to win.

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Republican Rick Saccone conceded defeat to Democrat Conor Lamb on Wednesday night in a closely watched special election in Pennsylvania, more than a week after the end of a remarkable race that has shaken GOP confidence ahead of the November midterm elections.
Lamb, 33, claimed the seat by about 750 votes in a Republican-held district that President Donald Trump won by almost 20 percentage points just 16 months ago. Lamb, who struck a moderate tone during the race and was backed by the district’s influential labor unions, beat Saccone, a state lawmaker who had compiled one of the most conservative voting records in Pennsylvania’s Legislature.

https://www.apnews.com/d9612bf573d1451aabcd7d6faba9f9f3/Saccone-concedes-Pennsylvania-US-House-race-to-Lamb

MisterVeritis
03-21-2018, 08:11 PM
Rick Saccone finally did what most people thought that he'd do within a short period of time and that was to concede the US House race to his challenger, Democrat Conor Lamb after a recount failed to give him enough votes to win.

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Republican Rick Saccone conceded defeat to Democrat Conor Lamb on Wednesday night in a closely watched special election in Pennsylvania, more than a week after the end of a remarkable race that has shaken GOP confidence ahead of the November midterm elections.
Lamb, 33, claimed the seat by about 750 votes in a Republican-held district that President Donald Trump won by almost 20 percentage points just 16 months ago. Lamb, who struck a moderate tone during the race and was backed by the district’s influential labor unions, beat Saccone, a state lawmaker who had compiled one of the most conservative voting records in Pennsylvania’s Legislature.

https://www.apnews.com/d9612bf573d1451aabcd7d6faba9f9f3/Saccone-concedes-Pennsylvania-US-House-race-to-Lamb

What he will prove is that any Democrat is a Pelosi Democrat no matter how conservative or Republican they sound in order to fool the voters. McCain proves that any RINO is essentially a Pelosi/Schumer Democrat.

Grokmaster
03-21-2018, 10:16 PM
What he will prove is that any Democrat is a Pelosi Democrat no matter how conservative or Republican they sound in order to fool the voters. McCain proves that any RINO is essentially a Pelosi/Schumer Democrat.

Grokmaster
03-21-2018, 10:18 PM
Lamb had to run as fast and far away as he could from the Democrats , to win the seat for the Democrats.

He is the ONLY pro-gun, pro-life, pro-tax cut Democrat who will even come close to running this year, or any other in the forseeable future...

gamewell45
03-21-2018, 10:30 PM
Lamb had to run as fast and far away as he could from the Democrats , to win the seat for the Democrats.

He is the ONLY pro-gun, pro-life, pro-tax cut Democrat who will even come close to running this year, or any other in the forseeable future...
He's definitely a DINO.

Grokmaster
03-21-2018, 10:34 PM
He's definitely a DINO.

He'll either prove that he LIED to the voters of Pennsyvania...or switch party's ??? :grin:

gamewell45
03-21-2018, 10:35 PM
He'll either prove that he LIED to the voters of Pennsyvania...or switch party's ??? :grin:

Maybe he'll switch and maybe McCain will switch?

Grokmaster
03-21-2018, 10:37 PM

Wouldn't that be something? ACTUAL POLITICAL HONESTY!!

I'd have to buy a lottery ticket on that day....

Crepitus
03-22-2018, 04:36 AM

Ain't no grey area at all with you is there.

hanger4
03-22-2018, 05:40 AM
He's definitely a DINO.Most definitely in words, we'll soon see via deeds.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2018, 08:01 AM
What he will prove is that any Democrat is a Pelosi Democrat no matter how conservative or Republican they sound in order to fool the voters.

I will let others smudge the line between what is true and what is not.

It will not take long for the hidden truth to be revealed. Just one critical vote will do it.

Standing Wolf
03-22-2018, 08:10 AM

What, exactly, has John McCain done or said to disqualify himself from being considered a Republican? What offense against Republican principles has the man committed? Please be specific.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2018, 08:19 AM
What, exactly, has John McCain done or said to disqualify himself from being considered a Republican? What offense against Republican principles has the man committed? Please be specific.
McCain has a long history of siding with and voting with Democrats and against Republican proposals.

Standing Wolf
03-22-2018, 08:26 AM
McCain has a long history of siding with and voting with Democrats and against Republican proposals.

Please review the meaning of the word "specific".

Crepitus
03-22-2018, 09:39 AM
What he will prove is that any Democrat is a Pelosi Democrat no matter how conservative or Republican they sound in order to fool the voters.

It will not take long for the hidden truth to be revealed. Just one critical vote will do it.

Truth does not seem to be what you are concerned about.

gamewell45
03-22-2018, 10:37 AM

None specifically that I'm aware of; but it seems based on feedback from others in this forum that due to his voting record and his positions on various issues, that he was awarded the title of RINO.

Would he ever switch? I doubt it, this was just thrown out there for discussion.

Kalkin
03-22-2018, 11:05 AM
Did you mean "There is no grey area at all with you, is there?"
Double negative equals a positive, as in "Ain't no".
Commas exist for a reason, as do question marks.
You appear poorly educated.
Tighten up.

MisterVeritis
03-22-2018, 11:51 AM

Truth does not seem to be what you are concerned about.
In this case, it is evidence of something to come rather than a truth about something that has occurred. Please do continue smudging.

Crepitus
03-22-2018, 06:42 PM
Did you mean "There is no grey area at all with you, is there?"
Double negative equals a positive, as in "Ain't no".
Commas exist for a reason, as do question marks.
You appear poorly educated.
Tighten up.

Lol, ^has a difficult time figuring it out when I post colloquially.

Kalkin
03-22-2018, 08:20 PM
Lol, ^has a difficult time figuring it out when I post colloquially.

Lol, ^ no, I just find it amusing when you illustrate your ignorance on a daily basis.

Crepitus
03-22-2018, 09:27 PM
Lol, ^ no, I just find it amusing when you illustrate your ignorance on a daily basis.

^ doesn't know what "colloquially" means.

Lmao!

Kalkin
03-23-2018, 01:36 AM
^ doesn't know what "colloquially" means.

Lmao!

^Laughs like an idiot because he is one...