PDA

View Full Version : Republican terrorist organization ostracizing patriots

Scerab
03-24-2018, 12:13 PM
Less then a year ago the bigot-in-chief attempted to ban a group from serving their country in the military. This particular group did nothing wrong, heck some of them even voted for the republican terrorist organization. However, the Murdock indoctrinated zombies believe its EVIL IN THE EYES OF JESUS THE FALSE DIETY to harbor any carnal affinities other then heterosexual. Therefore, trump, /SPIT, tried to appeal to his ill educated base by attempting to ban all transgender AMERICANS from serving in the military. What ensued what a clear display of how the checks and balances prevent our nation from empowering crazy dictators.

Less than a year later, the bigot-in-chief declared a more selective ban, no doubt after consulting someone. After all, for him to issue an executive order that will not be immediately blocked by the courts is beyond his mental capacity. Now the new ban targets AMERICAN transgender applicants who display signs of Dysphoria. These evangelical peeves must be ball dancing in joy! Finally, the fat ugly bigot president passed a transphobic executive order that discriminated against AMERICAN citizens.

This ban will be challenged, simply because it’s NOT CONSTITUTIONAL. Isn’t it enough that these brave AMERICANS endanger their lives every day for our safety? Why is the republican terrorist organization so keen on humiliating and ostracizing them? Is it trumps solid abhorrence towards Obama and everything he did? Or is it trumps rampant prejudice and bigotry? Why must the thousands of active duty AMERICAN PATRIOTS feel that their country does not appreciate their sacrifice? Who will be next, gay active patriots? Muslim active patriots? Jewish active patriots? If one group is ostracized then everyone is at risk...

Cletus
03-24-2018, 01:13 PM
The military should not be forced to take mental defectives into its ranks.

KathyS
03-24-2018, 01:14 PM
Less then a year ago the bigot-in-chief attempted to ban a group from serving their country in the military. This particular group did nothing wrong, heck some of them even voted for the republican terrorist organization. However, the Murdock indoctrinated zombies believe its EVIL IN THE EYES OF JESUS THE FALSE DIETY to harbor any carnal affinities other then heterosexual. Therefore, trump, /SPIT, tried to appeal to his ill educated base by attempting to ban all transgender AMERICANS from serving in the military. What ensued what a clear display of how the checks and balances prevent our nation from empowering crazy dictators.

Less than a year later, the bigot-in-chief declared a more selective ban, no doubt after consulting someone. After all, for him to issue an executive order that will not be immediately blocked by the courts is beyond his mental capacity. Now the new ban targets AMERICAN transgender applicants who display signs of Dysphoria. These evangelical peeves must be ball dancing in joy! Finally, the fat ugly bigot president passed a transphobic executive order that discriminated against AMERICAN citizens.

This ban will be challenged, simply because it’s NOT CONSTITUTIONAL. Isn’t it enough that these brave AMERICANS endanger their lives every day for our safety? Why is the republican terrorist organization so keen on humiliating and ostracizing them? Is it trumps solid abhorrence towards Obama and everything he did? Or is it trumps rampant prejudice and bigotry? Why must the thousands of active duty AMERICAN PATRIOTS feel that their country does not appreciate their sacrifice? Who will be next, gay active patriots? Muslim active patriots? Jewish active patriots? If one group is ostracized then everyone is at risk...

Wow. I was going to address some of your points, but then I saw where you are from. That explains your hatred. Oh btw, I'm a solid Trump supporter and highly educated.
Have a better day. :smiley:

Scerab
03-24-2018, 01:27 PM
The military should not be forced to take mental defectives into its ranks.
Do you diagnose all LGBTQ AMERICANS with mental defectiveness?
Because when I last looked, the American Psychiatric Association reached a consensus in 1973 pertaining to this very topic. The majority of these professionals voted to remove homosexuality from the classifications of mental disorders. But I suppose you rather believe in the Jesus psychiatric doctrine. A collection of vapid spittle conjured by hermits across the ages.

How funny it is, that even when it comes to active military patriots, you people are deeply prejudiced.

Chris
03-24-2018, 01:29 PM

Who don't you hate?

Scerab
03-24-2018, 01:29 PM
Wow. I was going to address some of your points, but then I saw where you are from. That explains your hatred. Oh btw, I'm a solid Trump supporter and highly educated.
Have a better day. :smiley:

Well good for you...
Your education makes you a very rare gem Within the red ranks...
Do you believe the world is 4000 years old?

Scerab
03-24-2018, 01:33 PM
Who don't you hate?
Normal decent people...
people who are not indoctrinated to blindly follow the herd in every trend or trench. You have one zombie crying out “lock her up”, shortly afterwards all the zombies are shouting it at the top of their lungs.
People who don’t want our society segregated by social class. We are all born free and with the right to peruse happiness. Not only white baptists...

Cletus
03-24-2018, 01:45 PM

You were speaking specifically of "transgenders". The APA does recognize that condition as a mental illness.

But I suppose you rather believe in the Jesus psychiatric doctrine. A collection of vapid spittle conjured by hermits across the ages.

I am probably the most non religious person you will ever encounter.

How funny it is, that even when it comes to active military patriots, you people are deeply prejudiced.

I spent many years as a soldier. My concern is mission effectiveness. Taking mentally ill people into the the ranks diminishes that.

Cletus
03-24-2018, 01:47 PM
the right to peruse happiness.
:grin:

Scerab
03-24-2018, 01:52 PM
You were speaking specifically of "transgenders". The APA does recognize that condition as a mental illness.

I spent many years as a soldier. My concern is mission effectiveness. Taking mentally ill people into the the ranks diminishes that.
I apologize to you, did not know you were a military veteran. Surely you don’t believe that all transgender people are mentally ill? That’s a rather large umbrella, don’t you think?
Have there been any cases where transgender active military personal jeopardized a mission? Or is this a hypothesis conjured by the reds?

Another issue, when will this discrimination end? Today transgenders, tomorrow it will be Muslims, Jews, gays, and maybe even women...

stjames1_53
03-24-2018, 02:22 PM
Because when I last looked, the American Psychiatric Association reached a consensus in 1973 pertaining to this very topic. The majority of these professionals voted to remove homosexuality from the classifications of mental disorders. But I suppose you rather believe in the Jesus psychiatric doctrine. A collection of vapid spittle conjured by hermits across the ages.

that's because all of the voting members were gay as a rainbow... there is NO gene. There is nothing other than cultural influence from the alt-left that powers this. trans people soak up too much money to be cost productive in the military. There is no comparison for treating the mentally defective in the service. They want something different? Let them use their fricking GI Bill when they get out of the service to get their trans situation taken care of.
If you are born with the male or female gene, you die with it. No amount of hiding your sex will change that, not one bit.
You've just posted the Idiot Post of the Day

Boris The Animal
03-24-2018, 02:25 PM
Normal decent people...
people who are not indoctrinated to blindly follow the herd in every trend or trench. You have one zombie crying out “lock her up”, shortly afterwards all the zombies are shouting it at the top of their lungs.
People who don’t want our society segregated by social class. We are all born free and with the right to peruse happiness. Not only white baptists...IOW, snowflake Liberal Communists like you? Sorry, but your kind are the unpatriotic ones.

Scerab
03-24-2018, 02:45 PM
that's because all of the voting members were gay as a rainbow... there is NO gene. There is nothing other than cultural influence from the alt-left that powers this. trans people soak up too much money to be cost productive in the military. There is no comparison for treating the mentally defective in the service. They want something different? Let them use their fricking GI Bill when they get out of the service to get their trans situation taken care of.
If you are born with the male or female gene, you die with it. No amount of hiding your sex will change that, not one bit.
You've just posted the Idiot Post of the Day

I suppose we must all bask in your enlighteness as you pass your illustrious judgment on millions of Americans. They all lead erroneous existences, but you O enlighten and wise being, your above reproach.
not a single transgender patriot joined the military for his/her country or honor. I suppose all of that lot are just a greedy bunch. They are only seeking sex change operations at the TAX PAYERS expense.

I hope my sarcasm gets to your indoctrinated mind. Why not diversify your news feed? Maybe you will hear about different prospective of a particular event?

Scerab
03-24-2018, 02:48 PM
IOW, snowflake Liberal Communists like you? Sorry, but your kind are the unpatriotic ones.

You calling all liberal leaning veterans and active military personal unpatriotic?
Just listen to your self... so high and mighty with your flaccid opinions...

Chris
03-24-2018, 03:24 PM
Normal decent people...
People who don’t want our society segregated by social class. We are all born free and with the right to peruse happiness. Not only white baptists...

You hate religious people, you said, that's like 80-85% of the population.

The left, like you, are lockstep, intolerant of different opinions.

You have one zombie crying out “lock her up”

What does that have to do with your topic?

People who don’t want our society segregated by social class.

This, too. Odd, because the old Marxists were about class differences, the postmoderns all about identity...which gets us back to your topic on transgenders.

We are all born free and with the right to peruse happiness.

Now you sound like a conservative.

The mnd wanders, doesn't it.

Boris The Animal
03-24-2018, 04:26 PM
You calling all liberal leaning veterans and active military personal unpatriotic?
Just listen to your self... so high and mighty with your flaccid opinions...
Yes, I am. How could they serve if the very ideology they espouse is anathema to the military?

Common Sense
03-24-2018, 04:38 PM

The Republicans aren't terrorists. Don't fight hate, hyperbole and idiocy with more hate, hyperbole and idiocy.

KathyS
03-24-2018, 06:35 PM
Well good for you...
Your education makes you a very rare gem Within the red ranks...
Do you believe the world is 4000 years old?

Maybe in your part of the world, but certainly not in mine.

Chris
03-24-2018, 07:44 PM
The Republicans aren't terrorists. Don't fight hate, hyperbole and idiocy with more hate, hyperbole and idiocy.

Things aren't as balanced as you imagine.

Common Sense
03-24-2018, 09:06 PM
Things aren't as balanced as you imagine.

Meaning?

stjames1_53
03-25-2018, 05:46 AM
Normal decent people...

so, you're just going to watch it..good for you. At least a white Baptist knows correct grammar.

what about the white Catholics, white Protestants, White Lutherans, White Non-Denominationals, White Methodists?
I know a few White atheists, too.

All of this is fine and good, but what does this have to do with US military?
Ya know what I think? I think you're an apologist for every thing. Must make your life pretty innocuous and not well defined. BTW, did you attend any of Trump's venues and took part in the destruction of private property?

Scerab
03-25-2018, 12:10 PM
so, you're just going to watch it..good for you. At least a white Baptist knows correct grammar.

what about the white Catholics, white Protestants, White Lutherans, White Non-Denominationals, White Methodists?
I know a few White atheists, too.

All of this is fine and good, but what does this have to do with US military?
Ya know what I think? I think you're an apologist for every thing. Must make your life pretty innocuous and not well defined. BTW, did you attend any of Trump's venues and took part in the destruction of private property?
The republican terrorist organization is ostracizing many factions in our country. Gays, Muslims, women, American Americans, Latino americans, among others. Now they are ostracizing transgender Americans, which is unconstitutional. It’s funny how the Murdoch zombies selectively support the constitution but are more then willing to set it aside when it satisfies their prejudices.

When a group of citizens are singled out with a bigotic executive order, it affects their constitutional right to peruse their happiness. Be that in the military or otherwise. The republican terrorist organization needs to wake up and embrace the 21st century. Gay marriage is LEGAL, marijuana is legal in many states, and secularism is spreading across the land. Soon the indoctrinated zombies will not be able to call upon some false deity in order to imbue people with red zeal.

I dont apologize for the past, but I do blame those who erred. Like bush little, /SPIT, who is responsible for the deaths of thousands of American lives and wasting trillions of TAX dollars. I have a healthy respect for laws that are complaint with our constitution, ergo I don’t go on rampages and destroy private or public property.

stjames1_53
03-25-2018, 01:31 PM
The republican terrorist organization is ostracizing many factions in our country. Gays, Muslims, women, American Americans, Latino americans, among others. Now they are ostracizing transgender Americans, which is unconstitutional. It’s funny how the Murdoch zombies selectively support the constitution but are more then willing to set it aside when it satisfies their prejudices.

When a group of citizens are singled out with a bigotic executive order, it affects their constitutional right to peruse their happiness. Be that in the military or otherwise. The republican terrorist organization needs to wake up and embrace the 21st century. Gay marriage is LEGAL, marijuana is legal in many states, and secularism is spreading across the land. Soon the indoctrinated zombies will not be able to call upon some false deity in order to imbue people with red zeal.

I dont apologize for the past, but I do blame those who erred. Like bush little, /SPIT, who is responsible for the deaths of thousands of American lives and wasting trillions of TAX dollars. I have a healthy respect for laws that are complaint with our constitution, ergo I don’t go on rampages and destroy private or public property.

now, you've just shown yourself to be a liar. We do have gays and Muslim in service.
as far as your last statement goes, you want to see America become a Muslim state. you have no respect for our history in any way shape or form....
You're not originally from the US, are you?

Scerab
03-25-2018, 01:54 PM
now, you've just shown yourself to be a liar. We do have gays and Muslim in service.
as far as your last statement goes, you want to see America become a Muslim state. you have no respect for our history in any way shape or form....
You're not originally from the US, are you?

Well my ancestors moved To West Virginia in 1750 due to the aftermath of the battle of culloden.

Yes we do have patriots of all backgrounds in the military. What is unnerving to me is the potential for ostracizing them due to their background. To discriminate against one group is just as heinous as to discriminate against all of humanity. The truth behind this trans ban is the deep resentment Christian fundamentalist idiots harbor towards transgender people. It’s all about this false Jew who DIED 2 Millenniums ago.

Ever ponder on the fact that your a Christian solely because emperor Constantine SHOVED this faith down the Europeans throats?

stjames1_53
03-25-2018, 02:13 PM
Well my ancestors moved To West Virginia in 1750 due to the aftermath of the battle of culloden.

Yes we do have patriots of all backgrounds in the military. What is unnerving to me is the potential for ostracizing them due to their background. To discriminate against one group is just as heinous as to discriminate against all of humanity. The truth behind this trans ban is the deep resentment Christian fundamentalist idiots harbor towards transgender people. It’s all about this false Jew who DIED 2 Millenniums ago.

Ever ponder on the fact that your a Christian solely because emperor Constantine SHOVED this faith down the Europeans throats?

define Christian, Muslim.

Scerab
03-25-2018, 02:21 PM
define Christian, Muslim.
Both are mislead people, indoctrinated by their parents to believe in a false diety. Unfortunately they are locked in an endless feud over ideological myths...

stjames1_53
03-25-2018, 03:07 PM
Both are mislead people, indoctrinated by their parents to believe in a false diety. Unfortunately they are locked in an endless feud over ideological myths...
then explain this, please...
"...Trump /spit, is not a bigot?
is he not an islamophobe?..."

Why should you care either way what Trump believes?

Scerab
03-25-2018, 04:44 PM
then explain this, please...
"...Trump /spit, is not a bigot?
is he not an islamophobe?..."

Why should you care either way what Trump believes?
Trump /spit, represents all Americans to the world. He has certain powers that affects our lives. His contempt for the environment for example will adversely affect our grandchildren. Ever been to China? Check out the urban hubs there and you will witness first hand how imperative it is to respect the environment.
Trumps /SPIT/ bigotry is clear from the manner he expresses himself. He has lived a life very few of us can imagine and obviously lacks self restraint as a result. Do you want me to reference all of his bigotic remarks? That will take too much of my time. But in short he discriminated against, Latinos, African Americans, Africans, Muslims, transgender individuals among many others.

as for his misogyny, I think it’s clearly reflected by his life. Infidelity, objectifying women, and advocating to restrict their rights to control their own bodies.
Why does the republican terrorist organization not recognize that for a woman to become pregnant, there needs to be two culprits. But the woman is most oftenly ostracized while the man melts back into society unmarked. To me this abortion ban is just as ridiculous as a ban on vasectomy. What baffles me further is the republican terrorist organizations stance on Medicaid for these abortion miracles. They want to cut it. So they want women to have the unplanned and unwanted baby, ruin her life, and not get any government assistance. All while the man, who has equal blame if not more, is unaffected. This is how the republican terrorist organization ostracizes women.

Please don’t defend trump by slandering the infidelity of the clintons. I am not a fan of them nor will it be an appropriate digression.

stjames1_53
03-25-2018, 06:29 PM
he discriminated against no race You wish it were so, but he hasn't.
You've posted a lot of BS Rhetoric.
Got any convictions or charges? You have any evidence other than your opinion?
By analyzing your posts and your responses.
1. A person can say BOO! andyou would obviously interpret that to mean something other than what it means. Ergo, your demented version of Trump.
2. You are hardcore socialist/communist, so anyone representing the capitalist side of things are your sworn enemies.
3. Don't preach to me about scoundrels and thieves. You have one for a governor. How ya gonna pay for that Single Payer System you voted into law? Steal the money from residents?
And what about that high-speed rail thingy? Is it going well at all?
I hear you guys can't afford your illegal aliens and demanding the rest of the US pay for them.
Personally, I want California to cede from the union, and good riddance. Cut them and you off. Then you can construct your own little caliphate

Scerab
03-25-2018, 07:14 PM
he discriminated against no race You wish it were so, but he hasn't.
You've posted a lot of BS Rhetoric.
Got any convictions or charges? You have any evidence other than your opinion?
By analyzing your posts and your responses.
1. A person can say BOO! andyou would obviously interpret that to mean something other than what it means. Ergo, your demented version of Trump.
2. You are hardcore socialist/communist, so anyone representing the capitalist side of things are your sworn enemies.
3. Don't preach to me about scoundrels and thieves. You have one for a governor. How ya gonna pay for that Single Payer System you voted into law? Steal the money from residents?
And what about that high-speed rail thingy? Is it going well at all?
I hear you guys can't afford your illegal aliens and demanding the rest of the US pay for them.
Personally, I want California to cede from the union, and good riddance. Cut them and you off. Then you can construct your own little caliphate
The caliphate of California, LOL! Now I heard everything.
the high speed rail would revolutionize California and solve the housing crisis. Funding for it tricky.
The single payer health care system has had many funding proposals. The most salient of which is to redirect Medicare and Medicaid funds into the single payer program, by doing so the program will only cost California about a $100 billion a year. This requires federal approval and of course the republican terrorist organizations contempt for the common man forbids them from approving such a measure despite the fact that it will not cost them more,then why the state is already receiving.
I am not proud of the illegals nor the state harboring and supporting them. Giving illegals Medicaid is terrible. But I am only one voter among many and the majority here have spoken.
Trump /SPIT/ is nothing short of a demagogue. I will not waste my clicks defending my stance. Your indoctrinated by the Murdoch network.

Peter1469
03-25-2018, 07:16 PM
The GOP just gave you a $1.3T budget. They are no different than democrats.

Orion Rules
03-25-2018, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Cletus:

I apologize to you, did not know you were a military veteran. Surely you don’t believe that all transgender people are mentally ill? That’s a rather large umbrella, don’t you think?
Have there been any cases where transgender active military personal jeopardized a mission? Or is this a hypothesis conjured by the reds?

Another issue, when will this discrimination end? Today transgenders, tomorrow it will be Muslims, Jews, gays, and maybe even women...They wish to serve, then let them. This is the time of freedom.

Orion Rules
03-25-2018, 07:34 PM
The GOP just gave you a $1.3T budget. They are no different than democrats.So, what? Let them find those sunken treasures.

Scerab
03-25-2018, 10:59 PM
The GOP just gave you a $1.3T budget. They are no different than democrats.
They did not give me anything. As a matter of fact, these politicians robbed my grandchildren in broad day light. It will be their generation that will have to contend with this:

-1.5 trillion dollar debt incured by the tax scam.
-1.3 trillion dollar omnibus spending bill.
-1 trillion dollar bigot-in-chief annual deficit.
-21 trillion dollars of debt incured due to warmongering of the republican terrorist organization.

Thats why I am already advising my grandkids to learn mandarin.

stjames1_53
03-26-2018, 03:34 AM
the high speed rail would revolutionize California and solve the housing crisis. Funding for it tricky.
The single payer health care system has had many funding proposals. The most salient of which is to redirect Medicare and Medicaid funds into the single payer program, by doing so the program will only cost California about a $100 billion a year. This requires federal approval and of course the republican terrorist organizations contempt for the common man forbids them from approving such a measure despite the fact that it will not cost them more,then why the state is already receiving.
I am not proud of the illegals nor the state harboring and supporting them. Giving illegals Medicaid is terrible. But I am only one voter among many and the majority here have spoken.
Trump /SPIT/ is nothing short of a demagogue. I will not waste my clicks defending my stance. Your indoctrinated by the Murdoch network.

I've read so little about Murdoch. I've never met the guy and wouldn't know him if I met him face to face. I did not know that NPR was a Murdoch organization.
You're a fine one to talk. Your constant craving for msm has already done your thinking for you.
Like Obama, you are lying when you declare you're not Muslim, IMO

Scerab
03-26-2018, 06:59 AM
I've read so little about Murdoch. I've never met the guy and wouldn't know him if I met him face to face. I did not know that NPR was a Murdoch organization.
You're a fine one to talk. Your constant craving for msm has already done your thinking for you.
Like Obama, you are lying when you declare you're not Muslim, IMO

You will never meet Robert Murdoch, he is one of those who believe in the aristocracy. To him your either a peer or a peasant. He is a true constituent of the tea party of terrorists and the grand old party of misfits.

I dont listen to any american news outlet. So I can proudly say that I am not indoctrinated.

Whats wrong with being a Muslim? Or are you following the foot steps of your republican terrorist organization in ostracizing people based on their beliefs?
or maybe it is unfounded zeal for you false diety, Jesus...

DGUtley
03-26-2018, 07:13 AM
. . . .I can proudly say that I am not indoctrinated. . . . .

Oh, you're indoctrinated alright.

(Note: portions of original quote omitted)

Scerab
03-26-2018, 07:21 AM
Oh, you're indoctrinated alright.

(Note: portions of original quote omitted)

Am I? By who?

Peter1469
03-26-2018, 07:34 AM
Am I? By who?
Probably the MSM and DNC.

DGUtley
03-26-2018, 07:45 AM
Am I? By who?

Probably the MSM and DNC.

Let's not forget the school systems....

Scerab
03-26-2018, 07:50 AM
Let me be clear, I am not a loyalist. I don’t support a particular group because I am loyal to them. Furthermore, I am not a graduate of the American education system.

But keep hurling your misguided assumptions, and I will refute them...

Peter1469
03-26-2018, 07:53 AM
Do you also call the dems a terrorist organization?

Max Rockatansky
03-26-2018, 07:53 AM
Less then a year ago the bigot-in-chief attempted to ban a group from serving their country in the military. This particular group did nothing wrong, heck some of them even voted for the republican terrorist organization. However, the Murdock indoctrinated zombies believe its EVIL IN THE EYES OF JESUS THE FALSE DIETY to harbor any carnal affinities other then heterosexual. Therefore, trump, /SPIT, tried to appeal to his ill educated base by attempting to ban all transgender AMERICANS from serving in the military. What ensued what a clear display of how the checks and balances prevent our nation from empowering crazy dictators. Less than a year later, the bigot-in-chief declared a more selective ban, no doubt after consulting someone. After all, for him to issue an executive order that will not be immediately blocked by the courts is beyond his mental capacity. Now the new ban targets AMERICAN transgender applicants who display signs of Dysphoria. These evangelical peeves must be ball dancing in joy! Finally, thefat ugly bigot president passed a transphobic executive order that discriminated against AMERICAN citizens.
The terminology you used paints you as an extremist and no better than those you accuse. As for transgenders, many paraplegics are very patriotic too. Are you going to insist they be allowed to serve? How about those with Down Syndrome? Obviously you don't like fat people so you think they shouldn't be allowed to serve.

DGUtley
03-26-2018, 07:54 AM
Let me be clear, I am not a loyalist. I don’t support a particular group because I am loyal to them. Furthermore, I am not a graduate of the American education system. But keep hurling your misguided assumptions, and I will refute them...

You rarely are clear. Say what you want, you are a loyalist.

Chris
03-26-2018, 08:05 AM
Let me be clear, I am not a loyalist. I don’t support a particular group because I am loyal to them. Furthermore, I am not a graduate of the American education system.

Refutation requires more than mere declaration.

Max Rockatansky
03-26-2018, 08:22 AM

Obviously since you clearly misunderstood DGUtley's post.

So what country were you educated?

Scerab
03-26-2018, 09:48 AM
Do you also call the dems a terrorist organization?

Democrats are a corrupt organization. They care, even if a little, about human rights and blights. But one can not deny that they are supporting people who cannot VOTE and igorning their constituents...

stjames1_53
03-26-2018, 09:49 AM

what Mideastern college did you attend? Qatar U?

stjames1_53
03-26-2018, 09:50 AM
Obviously since you clearly misunderstood @DGUtley (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2019)'s post.

So what country were you educated?

Iran/Yemen

Scerab
03-26-2018, 09:51 AM
The terminology you used paints you as an extremist and no better than those you accuse. As for transgenders, many paraplegics are very patriotic too. Are you going to insist they be allowed to serve? How about those with Down Syndrome? Obviously you don't like fat people so you think they shouldn't be allowed to serve.

Paraplegics have a healthcare impediment that prevents them from serving. Same thing with Down syndrome patients. As for over weight individuals, they made a life choice and must change it if they want to serve in a law enforcement division.
But pray tell, what is the impediment preventing transgender patriots from serving? Is it your GOD!?

stjames1_53
03-26-2018, 09:51 AM
You rarely are clear. Say what you want, you are a loyalist.

I say this most seriously. I suspect our member is a Muslim..........I could be wrong, but I don't think so

stjames1_53
03-26-2018, 09:53 AM
Paraplegics have a healthcare impediment that prevents them from serving. Same thing with Down syndrome patients. As for over weight individuals, they made a life choice and must change it if they want to serve in a law enforcement division.
But pray tell, what is the impediment preventing transgender patriots from serving? Is it your GOD!?
no. It's demented a-holes that demand things are run their own personal way. Get it?

Max Rockatansky
03-26-2018, 10:04 AM
At best, their mental stability is unreliable. That's science, not religion. The military isn't a social engineering experiment. In a small, all volunteer force, we should only be taking the very best and most reliable. Why do you care? Did you serve? Were you denied service for being a woman in a man's body?

http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/lgbt-mental-health
Prevalence

As compared to people that identify as straight, LGBT individuals are 3 times more likely to experience a mental health condition. [4] (http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/lgbt-mental-health#Source 3)
LGBT youth are 4 times more likely to attempt suicide, experience suicidal thoughts, and engage in self-harm, as compared to youths that are straight. [4] (http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/lgbt-mental-health#Source 3)
38-65% of transgender individuals experience suicidal ideation. [4] (http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/lgbt-mental-health#Source 3)
An estimated 20-30% of LGBT individuals abuse substances, compared to about 9% of the general population. 25% of LGBT individuals abuse alcohol, compared to 5-10% of the general population. [4] (http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/lgbt-mental-health#Source 3)
2.5 times more likely to experience depression, anxiety, and substance misuse. [5] (http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/lgbt-mental-health#Source 4)

Cletus
03-26-2018, 10:36 AM
They wish to serve, then let them. This is the time of freedom.
The needs of the service come first, not the wants of a diseased mind.

Chris
03-26-2018, 11:04 AM
As to the partial ban, it seems to me to be aimed, in part, at not having the military, er, US taxpayers, pay for costly treatment and operations.

Max Rockatansky
03-26-2018, 11:09 AM
The needs of the service come first, not the wants of a diseased mind.
Agreed on needs of the service. As for diseased mind, it's not a disease. It's a mental condition of unknown origin and unknown stability. Not mentally ill, but not mentally normal either.

Cletus
03-26-2018, 11:17 AM
Agreed on needs of the service. As for diseased mind, it's not a disease. It's a mental condition of unknown origin and unknown stability. Not mentally ill, but not mentally normal either.

It is a diseased mind. Even the APA recognizes it as a mental illness.

Peter1469
03-26-2018, 11:18 AM
The cost and time associated with the surgery for one.

Orion Rules
03-26-2018, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by DGUtley:

But keep hurling your misguided assumptions, and I will refute them...Ya, DGutley, you may never win with him. That's because he might have something to do with the Saudi Arabians. There's plenty left after "taxes". :smiley: Just kidding.

stjames1_53
03-27-2018, 05:33 AM
are you aware that Jesus loves you, too?
Have a most blessed day........... and remember God loves you.

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 07:28 AM
It is a diseased mind. Even the APA recognizes it as a mental illness.
Reference link please.

Again, even if the APA doesn't recognize transgenderism as a "mental illness", it's not a normal condition either just like Down Syndrome or hemophilia.

DGUtley
03-27-2018, 07:54 AM
I think the DSM-5 altered that view that being transgender is the result of mental illness.

Chris
03-27-2018, 07:59 AM
I think the DSM-5 altered that view that being transgender is the result of mental illness.

Yes, they did. Generally, what's considered a mental disorder by the profession depends entirely on people complaining they suffer from it.

This shift reflects recognition that the disagreement between birth gender and identity may not necessarily be pathological if it does not cause the individual distress, said Robin Rosenberg, a clinical psychologist and co-author of the psychology textbook “Abnormal Psychology” (Worth Publishers, 2009). For instance, many transgender people — those who identify with a gender different than the one they were assigned at birth — are not distressed by their cross-gender identification and should not be diagnosed with gender dysphoria, Rosenberg said.

@ https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/04/gender-dysphoria-dsm-5_n_3385287.html

stjames1_53
03-27-2018, 08:04 AM
Yes, they did. Generally, what's considered a mental disorder by the profession depends entirely on people complaining they suffer from it.
@ https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/04/gender-dysphoria-dsm-5_n_3385287.html

Max Rockatansky

Prevalence

As compared to people that identify as straight, LGBT individuals are 3 times more likely to experience a mental health condition. [4] (http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/lgbt-mental-health#Source 3)

LGBT youth are 4 times more likely to attempt suicide, experience suicidal thoughts, and engage in self-harm, as compared to youths that are straight. [4] (http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/lgbt-mental-health#Source 3)

38-65% of transgender individuals experience suicidal ideation. [4] (http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/lgbt-mental-health#Source 3)

An estimated 20-30% of LGBT individuals abuse substances, compared to about 9% of the general population. 25% of LGBT individuals abuse alcohol, compared to 5-10% of the general population. [4] (http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/lgbt-mental-health#Source 3)

2.5 times more likely to experience depression, anxiety, and substance misuse. [5] (http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/lgbt-mental-health#Source 4)

Are they not damaging themselves?

Chris
03-27-2018, 08:11 AM
Max Rockatansky

Prevalence

Certainly they may have more problems, but if they go to psychologists and complain of those problems and attribute it to social pressure, then that's how the profession will treat it.

I don't think psychology is normative.

stjames1_53
03-27-2018, 08:18 AM
Certainly they may have more problems, but if they go to psychologists and complain of those problems and attribute it to social pressure, then that's how the profession will treat it.

I don't think psychology is normative.

Very few seek professional help. they have a habit of blaming everyone who is NOT part of their clique.
It's society's fault they are gay? Bear in mind, they constitute such a small number of the population.............they demand the world change for them and screw the rest of us

Chris
03-27-2018, 08:24 AM
Very few seek professional help. they have a habit of blaming everyone who is NOT part of their clique.
It's society's fault they are gay? Bear in mind, they constitute such a small number of the population.............they demand the world change for them and screw the rest of us

That they demand this through government action is wrong.

It's all part of the liberal project.

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 08:26 AM
@Max Rockatansky (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=575)

Prevalence

Agreed. In fact I used that same link previously as evidence to not allow transgenders in the military. It's not that transgenderism is a mental illness but that there are so many transgenders who do have a mental illness.

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 08:29 AM
I don't think psychology is normative.No "may" about it. The stats prove they do have more than average problems. Obviously some of that may stem from social stigmas. The main problem is no one knows why, so why are we risking giving guns to people who are mentally unstable?

What do you mean by this comment: "I don't think psychology is normative"?

Chris
03-27-2018, 08:52 AM
No "may" about it. The stats prove they do have more than average problems. Obviously some of that may stem from social stigmas. The main problem is no one knows why, so why are we risking giving guns to people who are mentally unstable?

What do you mean by this comment: "I don't think psychology is normative"?

I say may because I've not looked into it. My aim here was to explain psychology and what and how it considers things mental issues.

Psychology, inasmuch as it might be considered science, doesn't have as its purpose determining what's normal and what's not.

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 08:57 AM
I say may because I've not looked into it. My aim here was to explain psychology and what and how it considers things mental issues.
Psychology, inasmuch as it might be considered science, doesn't have as its purpose determining what's normal and what's not.
Then you know "normal" in psychological terms means average. The mean.

Example:
https://pro.psychcentral.com/exhausted-woman/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/11/bell_curve.gif

Any data on the LGBT folks?

Chris
03-27-2018, 11:05 AM
Then you know "normal" in psychological terms means average. The mean.

Example:
https://pro.psychcentral.com/exhausted-woman/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/11/bell_curve.gif

Any data on the LGBT folks?

LGBT are unaverage, outliers of statistical norms.

Orion Rules
03-27-2018, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Orion Rules:
They wish to serve, then let them. This is the time of freedom.
The needs of the service come first, not the wants of a diseased mind.Hasn't it been stated how many wars have been caused by the Zionists? And PTSD is what veterans of those same wars get. How many eventually, sadly, disintegrate? You think all things are going well with the U.S. President per what's been done for any of them? So, I stand with what I first stated. And if nothing else, robots and drones should be fighting the next wars. So, if those others wish to serve, let them. Who cares. Veterans must handle their controllers.

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 02:05 PM
LGBT are unaverage, outliers of statistical norms.
Agreed. Which is a good reason not to select them for military duty.

Cletus
03-27-2018, 02:10 PM
Hasn't it been stated how many wars have been caused by the Zionists? And PTSD is what veterans of those same wars get. How many eventually, sadly, disintegrate? You think all things are going well with the U.S. President per what's been done for any of them? So, I stand with what I first stated. And if nothing else, robots and drones should be fighting the next wars. So, if those others wish to serve, let them. Who cares. Veterans must handle their controllers.

What planet are you from?

Orion Rules
03-27-2018, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by Orion Rules:
Hasn't it been stated how many wars have been caused by the Zionists? And PTSD is what veterans of those same wars get. How many eventually, sadly, disintegrate? You think all things are going well with the U.S. President per what's been done for any of them? So, I stand with what I first stated. And if nothing else, robots and drones should be fighting the next wars. So, if those others wish to serve, let them. Who cares. Veterans must handle their controllers.
Originally Posted by Cletus:
From the same planet where one has seen a lot of what wars have caused veterans. I guess the point was to point out who are the real criminals. Thank you for the lack of understanding that. I shall plead guilt.

Max Rockatansky
03-27-2018, 03:58 PM
Dark side of the Moon?

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2vjdkrl.jpg

;)

Kalkin
04-13-2018, 10:17 AM

California has beautiful weather that is offset by idiot liberal political policies. Leaving was one of the best financial decisions I've ever made. "The high speed rail would revolutionize California and solve the housing crisis"? Hard not to guffaw at such blatant ignorance.

Scerab
04-13-2018, 07:40 PM
California has beautiful weather that is offset by idiot liberal political policies. Leaving was one of the best financial decisions I've ever made. "The high speed rail would revolutionize California and solve the housing crisis"? Hard not to guffaw at such blatant ignorance.

I suppose encouraging rape and than forcing women to KEEP the evidence than striping her of medical and food assistance is the sane thing to do. Just like they do it where you relocated from? A southern state no doubt?
Disgusting republican terrorists ought to be fed to male crocodiles during their mating season...

Kalkin
04-13-2018, 10:08 PM
I suppose encouraging rape and than forcing women to KEEP the evidence than striping her of medical and food assistance is the sane thing to do.
Wtf?

Just like they do it where you relocated from?Traverse City, Michigan, actually. You can't get much further north than that.

A southern state no doubt?
Only if you live in Canada.

Disgusting republican terrorists ought to be fed to male crocodiles during their mating season...
You've got issues. Both logical and educational if your posts have anything to say about it.

donttread
04-14-2018, 07:24 AM

Stats show transgender most closley related to amental illness than "mistake of nature". As such these Americans are seriously ill and should not serve before being successfully treated for said mental health condition.

Scerab
04-14-2018, 08:01 AM
Stats show transgender most closley related to amental illness than "mistake of nature". As such these Americans are seriously ill and should not serve before being successfully treated for said mental health condition.

The American psychological association has a reply for you indoctrinated zombies.

Here is the link....
http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx

Here is the quote....

“A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety (http://www.apa.org/topics/anxiety/index.aspx), depression (http://www.apa.org/topics/depression/index.aspx) or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (http://www.dsm5.org/Pages/Default.aspx) (DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (http://www.apapracticecentral.org/reimbursement/icd-10-cm/index.aspx) (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."

to me being a republican terrorist ought to be included in the list of most severe mental disabilities, treatable only with electric shock therapy....