PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of -

MMC
03-29-2018, 11:46 AM
Oh my .....say it isn't so. The FBI, CIA, Bo the peep and Harry Reid, caught colluding. Imagine that.

Russia Probe.....

https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/2018/46/9203d515-26cb-45b6-8ce2-87299aa69cb4.jpg

Gun control might be on everyone’s minds, or at least those in America’s newsrooms, but we have yet another development in the ongoing and increasingly comical investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe. FBI Agent Peter Strzok, who initiated this investigation in July of 2016, sent them to his mistress and bureau lawyer Lisa Page. That effort is now to be headed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Strzok became a centerpiece of this whole saga since his extramarital affair with Page brought the probe’s credibility in question and that of the FBI itself.

Strzok texted Page saying that certain cyber intelligence should be given to the Obama White House on August 8, 2016.
“Internal joint cyber cd intel piece for D, scenesetter for McDonough brief, Trainer [head of FBI cyber division] directed all cyber info be pulled. I’d let Bill and Jim hammer it out first, though it would be best for D to have it before the Wed WH session,” he said.

Fox News reported that “D” referred to White House Chief of Staff Dennis McDonough. Later that month, on August 25, then-CIA Director John Brennan briefed Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), who then penned a letter to former FBI Director James Comey about possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. On August 29, The New York Times reported on the letter; Page sent the link to the story to Strzok saying, “here we go.”

The news network noted that GOP investigators don’t want to draw any conclusions, but noted that this is enough to call for a special investigator to ensure the independence of the agencies was honored. The FBI and the CIA aren’t supposed to engage in what appears to be a coordinated political activity during an election.

Strzok was also involved in the Hillary Clinton email probe, where the two were texting that they felt the bureau was going too hard (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/01/26/unreal-fbi-lovebirds-strzok-and-page-worried-about-being-too-tough-on-hillary-clinton-n2440081) on Hillary. Other texts reportedly showed the two attempting to collude (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/16/oh-my-new-texts-between-disgraced-fbi-agent-and-mistress-possibly-show-collusion-n2461694) with a FISA judge, who presided briefly over the case involving former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. The judge, Rudolph Contreras, was recused a short time after Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI. They also mentioned skirting federal records (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/02/02/oh-my-new-texts-show-fbi-agents-discussed-ways-to-avoid-federal-records-regulations-n2443641) regulations. Oh, and Strzok was reportedly informed that there might be evidence of a breach in Clinton’s server; he did nothing (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/06/disgraced-fbi-agent-peter-strzok-told-about-possible-breach-in-clinton-server-but-n2458141) about it. Katie wrote today that the DOJ inspector general is going to look into reported FISA abuses (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/03/28/breaking-doj-inspector-general-will-investigate-obama-administration-fisa-abuse-n2465675) at the FBI. It has not been a banner year for the FBI......snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/28/uh-oh-new-texts-suggest-obama-wh-cia-fbi-and-harry-reid-colluded-at-outset-of-n2465737

Grokmaster
03-29-2018, 12:38 PM
Sedition. Plain and simple. And OBVIOUS, as well.

Common
03-29-2018, 01:17 PM
The Plot thickens, more and more ooozing out.

Grokmaster
03-29-2018, 01:34 PM

This meme clearly needs to be expanded...

Mini Me
03-29-2018, 02:20 PM
Obamagate? Huh? When did that happen?

FAKE NEWS!

MisterVeritis
03-29-2018, 03:22 PM
Oh my .....say it isn't so. The FBI, CIA, Bo the peep and Harry Reid, caught colluding. Imagine that.

Russia Probe.....
Fox News reported that “D” referred to White House Chief of Staff Dennis McDonough. Later that month, on August 25, then-CIA Director John Brennan briefed Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), who then penned a letter to former FBI Director James Comey about possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. On August 29, The New York Times reported on the letter; Page sent the link to the story to Strzok saying, “here we go.”
The news network noted that GOP investigators don’t want to draw any conclusions, but noted that this is enough to call for a special investigator to ensure the independence of the agencies was honored. The FBI and the CIA aren’t supposed to engage in what appears to be a coordinated political activity during an election.
Strzok was also involved in the Hillary Clinton email probe, where the two were texting that they felt the bureau was going too hard (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/01/26/unreal-fbi-lovebirds-strzok-and-page-worried-about-being-too-tough-on-hillary-clinton-n2440081) on Hillary. Other texts reportedly showed the two attempting to collude (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/16/oh-my-new-texts-between-disgraced-fbi-agent-and-mistress-possibly-show-collusion-n2461694) with a FISA judge, who presided briefly over the case involving former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. The judge, Rudolph Contreras, was recused a short time after Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI. They also mentioned skirting federal records (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/02/02/oh-my-new-texts-show-fbi-agents-discussed-ways-to-avoid-federal-records-regulations-n2443641) regulations. Oh, and Strzok was reportedly informed that there might be evidence of a breach in Clinton’s server; he did nothing (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/06/disgraced-fbi-agent-peter-strzok-told-about-possible-breach-in-clinton-server-but-n2458141) about it. Katie wrote today that the DOJ inspector general is going to look into reported FISA abuses (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/03/28/breaking-doj-inspector-general-will-investigate-obama-administration-fisa-abuse-n2465675) at the FBI. It has not been a banner year for the FBI......snip~

Coup plotters...

MisterVeritis
03-29-2018, 03:23 PM
FAKE NEWS!

You misspelled Coup Plotters!

Tahuyaman
03-29-2018, 03:32 PM

More stuff for the partisan hacks like Crepitus to ignore or deny.

MMC
03-29-2018, 04:16 PM

FAKE NEWS!

Ask Strzok and Page.....they were the ones that said BO the Peep wanted to know.

Grokmaster
03-29-2018, 04:18 PM

FAKE NEWS!

Immediately prior to, during, and after the 2016 Presidential election...STILL GOING ON, as a matter of fact....but not for too much longer...

MMC
03-29-2018, 04:22 PM
Coup plotters...

A Second Special Counsel is needed so Brennan.....a main culprit and die hard Democrat can be hooked up. Shouldn't be to hard to get that mope to lie under Oath.

Tahuyaman
03-29-2018, 04:44 PM
The DNC, Clinton campaign, Democrats, the Obama administration and all of his agencies were knee deep in this shit. I'm sure the media knew if and were either willing accomplices or actively ran cover for them.

Tahuyaman
03-29-2018, 04:44 PM
A Second Special Counsel is needed so Brennan.....a main culprit and die hard Democrat can be hooked up. Shouldn't be to hard to get that mope to lie under Oath.

Sessions doesn't have have the guts to appoint one.

Docthehun
03-29-2018, 04:48 PM
"lock her up, lock her up"

MMC
03-29-2018, 05:00 PM
Sessions doesn't have have the guts to appoint one.
Grassley, Graham, and Gowdy have told him the OIG doesn't have the power to go after those that already left the DOJ and FBI. Moreover he has no oversight with the likes of Brennan and those in the Intel Community.

Sessions is going to be left with no choice.

MMC
03-29-2018, 05:01 PM

The Clinton Attorney Page.....Damn straight.

Tahuyaman
03-29-2018, 05:57 PM
Grassley, Graham, and Gowdy have told him the OIG doesn't have the power to go after those that already left the DOJ and FBI. Moreover he has no oversight with the likes of Brennan and those in the Intel Community.

Sessions is going to be left with no choice.

Sessions does not have the guts to appoint another special counsel. It's not going to happen with him as the AG.

Common
03-29-2018, 06:00 PM
Ive always had the opinion of Brennan that hes a vicious sleezy bastard.

Crepitus
03-29-2018, 06:01 PM
More stuff for the partisan hacks like Crepitus to ignore or deny.

You really are a moron aren't you.

MisterVeritis
03-29-2018, 06:40 PM
Imagine that, we agree. I want the state to execute her. Lock her up in the meanwhile.

Docthehun
03-29-2018, 07:06 PM
Imagine that, we agree. I want the state to execute her. Lock her up in the meanwhile.

Guillotine or at the stake?

MisterVeritis
03-29-2018, 07:24 PM

I think the Feds offer the option, firing squad or hanging. Either one works for me.

Docthehun
03-29-2018, 07:25 PM

By the way, sometimes progress is marked in small steps. Having been in "intelligence analysis", you should know this.

Grokmaster
03-29-2018, 08:04 PM

Tahuyaman
03-29-2018, 10:37 PM
You really are a moron aren't you.

Do you have anything to offer which might be even remotely relevant to the topic of the thread?

MisterVeritis
03-29-2018, 11:14 PM
By the way, sometimes progress is marked in small steps. Having been in "intelligence analysis", you should know this.
I was in the intelligence discipline for most of my career. Much involved expertise at the enemy, weather and terrain arenas. I made bold predictions. I was right far more often than I was wrong. Far more.

Common
03-30-2018, 03:09 AM
IMPEACH IMPEACH COLLUSION COLLUSION THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING, lol

Cmon doc let us have a little ok :)

Docthehun
03-30-2018, 06:02 AM
IMPEACH IMPEACH COLLUSION COLLUSION THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING, lol

Cmon doc let us have a little ok :)

On an entirely different topic; how's the Mrs. doing over the loss of her BFF?

Common
03-30-2018, 06:13 AM
On an entirely different topic; how's the Mrs. doing over the loss of her BFF?
Its better but her husband is looking to my wife to talk and I guess comfort, that kind of drags her down but she cant just turn her back on him, we know him 40 yrs or more They talk on facebook. Thanks for asking

MMC
03-30-2018, 06:27 AM
Sessions does not have the guts to appoint another special counsel. It's not going to happen with him as the AG.
He already has a US Attorney from Utah reviewing a few of the issues. He wants the review and recommendation before proceeding. Since he knows the leftness will play on the law with the appointing of a Second Special Counsel.

MMC
03-30-2018, 06:29 AM
Ive always had the opinion of Brennan that hes a vicious sleezy bastard.

He is.....until confronted directly. Then like all other Democrats, turns to his natural state of being a victim.

MMC
03-30-2018, 06:32 AM
Do you have anything to offer which might be even remotely relevant to the topic of the thread?

Looks like you upset him with the call out. But you really didn't think he would stay on topic did you?

Tahuyaman
03-30-2018, 07:54 AM
He already has a US Attorney from Utah reviewing a few of the issues. He wants the review and recommendation before proceeding. Since he knows the leftness will play on the law with the appointing of a Second Special Counsel.

He's not going to appoint another special counsel.

This guy appointed to review / investigate this has no power or authority to compel anyone to cooperate.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2018, 07:55 AM
Looks like you upset him with the call out. But you really didn't think he would stay on topic did you?

I knew how he would respond.

Ravens Fan
03-30-2018, 09:03 AM
More stuff for the partisan hacks like @Crepitus (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1345) to ignore or deny.
@Tahuyaman Call-out's are a violation of rule 2.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2018, 09:10 AM
Lol.....

Crepitus
03-30-2018, 09:12 AM

I generally don't waste them on people like you.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2018, 09:17 AM
I generally don't waste them on people like you.

Have you ever contributed a comment which wasn't hyper partisan nonsense to an issue involving current events?

MMC
03-30-2018, 09:23 AM
He's not going to appoint another special counsel.

This guy appointed to review / investigate this has no power or authority to compel anyone to cooperate.

He doesn't need to.....just give the review and the recommendation.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2018, 09:37 AM
He doesn't need to.....just give the review and the recommendation.

He needs to be able to gain or force the cooperation of those he's investigating. How can he recommend a specific action if he can't investigate the issue?

All he can do is recommend someone with subpoena and prosecutorial powers be appointed.

MMC
03-30-2018, 09:41 AM
He needs to be able to gain or force the cooperation of those he's investigating. How can he recommend a specific action if he can't investigate the issue?
Because he can recommend a Special Counsel to be put into play. Stating clearly that the Special Counsel would have the authority to compel anyone to be interviewed. While reporting those who refused to do so under his investigation and review.

Crepitus
03-30-2018, 09:42 AM
Have you ever contributed a comment which wasn't hyper partisan nonsense to an issue involving current events?

Of course.

Have you?

Tahuyaman
03-30-2018, 09:45 AM
Because he can recommend a Special Counsel to be put into play....

That's all he can do and that recommendation has already been made and Sessions rejected it. He's not going to appoint another special counsel.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2018, 09:46 AM
Of course.

Have you?

Do you have any thoughts to share on this issue?

MMC
03-30-2018, 09:48 AM
That's all he can do and that recommendation has already been made and Sessions rejected it. He's not going to appoint another special counsel.

Sessions said for the moment. He wants the review. Then he has backing for the decision. Again, he knows the leftness and how they will play with the Law over an appointment of a 2nd Special Counsel.

MisterVeritis
03-30-2018, 09:49 AM
One wonders if the statue of limitations is in play and this will eat up the calendar to little effect.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2018, 09:50 AM
Sessions said for the moment. He wants the review. Then he has backing for the decision. Again, he knows the leftness and how they will play with the Law over an appointment of a 2nd Special Counsel.

Sessions has already demonstrated that he is relatively spinlessess when it comes to making a call which will cause the Democrats to go after him. I don't know why anyone would expect that to change.

MMC
03-30-2018, 09:56 AM
Sessions has already demonstrated that he is relatively spinlessess when it comes to making a call which will cause the Democrats to go after him. I don't know why anyone would expect that to change.

To late for that.....since now he knows that McCabe ordered a criminal investigation upon him. Oh and now that Mueller is coming after him.

Mueller team zeroes in on Jeff Sessions at Republican convention event: Report

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has questioned witnesses about an event connected to the Republican National Convention in 2016 attended by now-Attorney General Jeff Sessions and then-Russia’s U.S. ambassador Sergey Kislyak, according to a new report.

Mueller’s team sought details about conversations that Sessions, who was then an Alabama senator and a Trump campaign adviser, had at the event with Kislyak, Reuters reports (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-convention/mueller-probing-russia-contacts-at-republican-convention-sources-idUSKBN1H52VT).

Furthermore, Mueller is interested in why the Republican Party platform omitted language that asked for the U.S. to provide “lethal defensive weapons to Ukraine’s armed forces and greater coordination with NATO on defensive planning,” said a source who participated in a committee meeting.

Additionally, Mueller is probing if Sessions had a private conversation with Kislyak during a campaign speech of Trump’s several months earlier in April 2016 at the Mayflower Hotel. Although spokespeople for Sessions have denied that private conversations ever happened, Sessions has not dismissed the possibility that he interacted with Kislyak briefly at the event.....snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mueller-team-zeroes-in-on-jeff-sessions-at-republican-convention-event-report

Oh, and even the spineless do put up a fight in their ending time.

Tahuyaman
03-30-2018, 10:01 AM
If Sessions does anything which even suggests that he has any courage pertaining to this issue, I'll be more than surprised.

MMC
03-30-2018, 01:49 PM
One wonders if the statue of limitations is in play and this will eat up the calendar to little effect.

That is a major concern. Will the BO peep follower make sure the time expires and nothing can be done. Or will he get the review in before any time lapse. As once the Special Counsel starts to investigate before the time runs out. Then the Demos will have no cover.

Grokmaster
03-30-2018, 04:03 PM

Tahuyaman
03-30-2018, 04:43 PM
No one will be held accountable.

Crepitus
03-30-2018, 05:53 PM
Do you have any thoughts to share on this issue?

I notice you did not answer my question.

Mini Me
03-30-2018, 05:58 PM
He's paralysed with fear of TRump!He feels the Sword of Damocles upon his neck!

Ten Little Indians!

Mini Me
03-30-2018, 06:00 PM

I think the Feds offer the option, firing squad or hanging. Either one works for me.
You go first! K?

MisterVeritis
03-30-2018, 06:02 PM

You go first! K?
Usually, I just pass by your goofy, nonsensical statements.

Yeah, that is still a good idea.

Mini Me
03-30-2018, 06:04 PM
I was in the intelligence discipline for most of my career. Much involved expertise at the enemy, weather and terrain arenas. I made bold predictions. I was right far more often than I was wrong. Far more.

In other words, you were the grounds caretaker! hee hee:laugh:

Mini Me
03-30-2018, 06:15 PM

Usually, I just pass by your goofy, nonsensical statements.

Yeah, that is still a good idea.

Hey, I'm just the organ grinder playing music for the monkeys.

I'm here to amuse and entertain you!

Tahuyaman
03-30-2018, 09:43 PM
I notice you did not answer my question.

Nothing on topic to add to the discussion?

Tahuyaman
03-30-2018, 09:44 PM
He's paralysed with fear of TRump!He feels the Sword of Damocles upon his neck!

Ten Little Indians!

No. He's paralyzed because he's actually a creature of the political establishment.

Crepitus
03-31-2018, 02:29 AM
Nothing on topic to add to the discussion?
Continues to avoid answering the same question he asked me^

Tahuyaman
03-31-2018, 09:00 AM
Continues to avoid answering the same question he asked me^

There's only one lingering question. Do you have any thoughts on the subject of this thread?