PDA

View Full Version : Some are not accepting ~

valley ranch
04-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Re posted from another forum ```

Mr. Paul Genova has been President and Chief Operating Officer of Wireless Telecom Group Inc. since June 30, 2016.

I haven't said too much about this election since the start...but this is how I feel....

I'm noticing that a lot of people aren't graciously accepting the fact that their candidate lost.

In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about those who voted for Trump.

Some are apparently "triggered" because they are posting how "sick" you feel about the results.

How did this happen you ask? Well here is how it happened!

You created "us" when you attacked our freedom of speech.

You created "us" when you attacked our right to bear arms.

You created "us" when you attacked our Christian beliefs.

You created "us" when you constantly referred to us as racists.

You created "us" when you constantly called us xenophobic.

You created "us" when you told us to get on board or get out of the way.

You created "us" when you attacked our flag

You created "us" when you took God out of our schools.

You created "us" when you confused women's rights with feminism.

You created "us" when you began to emasculate men.

You created "us" when you decided to make our children soft.

You created "us" when you decided to vote for progressive ideals.

You created "us" when you attacked our way of life.

You created "us" when you decided to let our government get out of control.

You created "us" the silent majority

You created "us" when you began murdering innocent law enforcement officers.

You created "us" when you lied and said we could keep our insurance plans and our doctors

You created "us" when you allowed our jobs to continue to leave our country.

You created "us" when you took a knee, or stayed seated or didn't remove your hat during our National Anthem.

You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating.

And we became fed up and we pushed back and spoke up.

And we did it with ballots, not bullets.
With ballots, not riots.
With ballots, not looting.
With ballots, not blocking traffic.
With ballots, not fires, except the one you started inside of "us"

"YOU" created "US".

It really is just that simple.

Common
04-05-2018, 12:31 PM
The left doesnt recognize or admit to how nasty and insulting and demeaning they are and how hateful they are over trump. They seem to feel they are perpetual victims of those on the right. Everyone needs to acknowledge its a two way street or it will never stop

valley ranch
04-05-2018, 12:40 PM
I don't think the Lefmunests ~ that now ~ is the party in control ~ can or will ~ allow ~ their assets to settle down ~ and ~ think ```

MMC
04-05-2018, 12:43 PM
The left doesnt recognize or admit to how nasty and insulting and demeaning they are and how hateful they are over trump. They seem to feel they are perpetual victims of those on the right. Everyone needs to acknowledge its a two way street or it will never stop
Oh it will eventually stop.....that's what Civil Wars are for.

There is a reason why Time doesn't move backwards. Aka leftwards. Just sayin.

rcfieldz
04-05-2018, 12:47 PM
Is the OP trying to trigger a wacko with a gun?

MMC
04-05-2018, 12:52 PM

Nah.....there were all kinds of shootings in Chicago over this last weekend and 5 last night. But mums is the word. http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/smilies/eusa_shhh.gif

stjames1_53
04-05-2018, 01:42 PM

Mr. Paul Genova has been President and Chief Operating Officer of Wireless Telecom Group Inc. since June 30, 2016.

I haven't said too much about this election since the start...but this is how I feel....

I'm noticing that a lot of people aren't graciously accepting the fact that their candidate lost.

In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about those who voted for Trump.

Some are apparently "triggered" because they are posting how "sick" you feel about the results.

You created "us" when you lied and said we could keep our insurance plans and our doctors

You created "us" when you took a knee, or stayed seated or didn't remove your hat during our National Anthem.

You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating.

With ballots, not riots.

"YOU" created "US".

Post of the Day!!!!!

MisterVeritis
04-05-2018, 01:47 PM
No. He is trying to trigger a "wacko (meaning normal, ordinary, American)" with a vote.

:grin:

Dr. Who
04-05-2018, 10:34 PM

With ballots, not riots.

"YOU" created "US".

You mean that the government hasn't predictably shifted from one side to the other every 8 years or so? This is a new thing?

The rhetoric about Trump isn't about the election of a Republican President. It's about Trump himself. The "leftness" has no reason to pretend that the emperor is actually wearing any clothes at all or overlook his outrageous behavior. The media is having a field day with Trump because he so willingly supplies the material with which to mock him.

Electing Trump was not a conservative revolution, it was really just a rejection of mainstream politics on both sides of the aisle. Some voted for Trump just for spite, not because they liked him or believed in any aspect of his campaign but because they hoped that he would cause the duopoly to fall apart. Bernie supporters voted for him to hurt the DNC. That doesn't mean that Trump is not, by and large, viewed as a cartoon character. Only his apologists continue to delude themselves that he isn't just what he appears to be - not the Messianic answer to the prayers of disillusioned conservatives, but a supremely narcissistic man who cannot abide disagreement and who will say anything to win public approval, whether or not it's possible or even reasonable.

MisterVeritis
04-05-2018, 10:38 PM
You mean that the government hasn't predictably shifted from one side to the other every 8 years or so? This is a new thing?

The rhetoric about Trump isn't about the election of a Republican President. It's about Trump himself. The "leftness" has no reason to pretend that the emperor is actually wearing any clothes at all or overlook his outrageous behavior. The media is having a field day with Trump because he so willingly supplies the material with which to mock him.

Electing Trump was not a conservative revolution, it was really just a rejection of mainstream politics on both sides of the aisle. Some voted for Trump just for spite, not because they liked him or believed in any aspect of his campaign but because they hoped that he would cause the duopoly to fall apart. Bernie supporters voted for him to hurt the DNC. That doesn't mean that Trump is not, by and large, viewed as a cartoon character. Only his apologists continue to delude themselves that he isn't just what he appears to be - not the Messianic answer to the prayers of disillusioned conservatives, but a supremely narcissistic man who cannot abide disagreement and who will say anything to win public approval, whether or not it's possible or even reasonable.
Well. Hmmm...

President Trump is not a Conservative but he has enacted the most conservative agenda ever.

I am impressed at just how stupid smart people can appear. Congrats doc.

Dr. Who
04-05-2018, 10:59 PM
Well. Hmmm...

President Trump is not a Conservative but he has enacted the most conservative agenda ever.

Sure and a couple of days ago you were down in the dumps because he signed that spending bill. It was all over but the crying.

Trump is not anything but an opportunistic narcissist. He has no political affiliation - just what's good for him. If he thought that the left would have voted for him and his old pal Hillary wasn't running, he would have run as a Democrat, but there wasn't a chance in Hades that he would have taken the DNC slot. The left look at him like he has two heads! He's straight from the pages of Marvel comics, like J. Jonah Jamison.

MisterVeritis
04-05-2018, 11:03 PM

Sure and a couple of days ago you were down in the dumps because he signed that spending bill. It was all over but the crying.

Trump is not anything but an opportunistic narcissist. He has no political affiliation - just what's good for him. If he thought that the left would have voted for him and his old pal Hillary wasn't running, he would have run as a Democrat, but there wasn't a chance in Hades that he would have taken the DNC slot. The left look at him like he has two heads! He's straight from the pages of Marvel comics, like J. Jonah Jamison.
I have had two issue with President Trump. One, killing Syrians to stop them from killing Syrians was an unconstitutional action. The second, signing the comprehensive appropriations bill into law was enormously stupid. I still cannot imagine how such profligate spending can help Republicans.

Those have no impact on my truthful statements.

And you are a kook.

Dr. Who
04-05-2018, 11:39 PM

I have had two issue with President Trump. One, killing Syrians to stop them from killing Syrians was an unconstitutional action. The second, signing the comprehensive appropriations bill into law was enormously stupid. I still cannot imagine how such profligate spending can help Republicans.

Those have no impact on my truthful statements.

And you are a kook.
Well, I may be a kook in your book, but I predict more inconsistent, if not "kooky" behavior from Trump. Meanwhile, he's replaced McMaster with Bolton as National Security Advisor - a hardline war hawk - a guy who drools at the prospect of war with anyone, but especially NK and Iran. For someone who is projecting isolationism, Bolton is an odd choice, don't you think?

stjames1_53
04-06-2018, 06:22 AM

I'm with a few others in here. I voted for SCOTUS...everything else is icing

stjames1_53
04-06-2018, 06:25 AM
Well, I may be a kook in your book, but I predict more inconsistent, if not "kooky" behavior from Trump. Meanwhile, he's replaced McMaster with Bolton as National Security Advisor - a hardline war hawk - a guy who drools at the prospect of war with anyone, but especially NK and Iran. For someone who is projecting isolationism, Bolton is an odd choice, don't you think?

Trump? an Isolationist? really..................how droll
our military was gutted by Obama. We've lost respect with our military on the world stage. Time to take a harder stance.

MMC
04-06-2018, 06:32 AM

Meh....they're just upset that he bailed on their kind and wouldn't give them any more money.

MisterVeritis
04-06-2018, 10:33 AM
I do not see President Trump projecting isolationism.

I believe you err.

What you view as inconsistent I see as unpredictable.

valley ranch
04-06-2018, 03:21 PM
President Trump ~ Our now President ~ Donald Trump ~ is a pretty good guy ~ darn smart ~ honest as you and I are ```
We're lucky to have him ~ in that job ``` I hear ~ you hear ~ and read ~ the ~ slimy left ~ has to say ``` Pat em on the nose ~ whiny , dumb ships ~ on you place ```

valley ranch
04-06-2018, 03:22 PM
We convinced him to run ~ fool ~ Monday halfback ```

Dr. Who
04-06-2018, 05:22 PM
I do not see President Trump projecting isolationism.

I believe you err.

What you view as inconsistent I see as unpredictable.
Unpredictable because he doesn't really have a plan. He is trying to appeal to the isolationists who don't want the US to be the world police. He is trying to appeal to those who want America to be protectionist. Isolationism and protectionism go hand in hand. That was conservative America, once upon a time. However, Bolton is not from that era - he's from the Neocon era, where America was unceasingly involved in military "intervention" all over the planet and he likes it that way.

MisterVeritis
04-06-2018, 05:29 PM
Unpredictable because he doesn't really have a plan. He is trying to appeal to the isolationists who don't want the US to be the world police. He is trying to appeal to those who want America to be protectionist. Isolationism and protectionism go hand in hand. That was conservative America, once upon a time. However, Bolton is not from that era - he's from the Neocon era, where America was unceasingly involved in military "intervention" all over the planet and he likes it that way.
I am impressed that you know so much about what President Trump is doing. Except you don't.

Nor do you know why President Trump likes Ambassador Bolton. I have some thoughts on Bolton. He has specific views on a wide variety of foreign policy areas. I heard someone say, last month, that Bolton has a bushy mustache and sharp elbows. He knows how to fight and win against entrenched anti-Trump bureaucracies. Bolton will ensure Trump hears a range of different views and options for any given issue. Once President Trump has decided Bolton will push bureaucrats until the missions are accomplished.

Dr. Who
04-06-2018, 05:55 PM
I am impressed that you know so much about what President Trump is doing. Except you don't.

Nor do you know why President Trump likes Ambassador Bolton. I have some thoughts on Bolton. He has specific views on a wide variety of foreign policy areas. I heard someone say, last month, that Bolton has a bushy mustache and sharp elbows. He knows how to fight and win against entrenched anti-Trump bureaucracies. Bolton will ensure Trump hears a range of different views and options for any given issue. Once President Trump has decided Bolton will push bureaucrats until the missions are accomplished.
Trump has liked everyone that he appointed until they had the temerity to openly disagree with him. H.R. McMaster didn't mince words - typically military and that didn't work for Trump. Unless Bolton is the Trump whisperer, he will likely face the same fate, regardless of whether he accomplishes his missions.

Common Sense
04-06-2018, 06:07 PM
Trump has liked everyone that he appointed until they had the temerity to openly disagree with him. H.R. McMaster didn't mince words - typically military and that didn't work for Trump. Unless Bolton is the Trump whisperer, he will likely face the same fate, regardless of whether he accomplishes his missions.
"The best people"...

MisterVeritis
04-06-2018, 06:25 PM
I see President Trump far differently than you.

He has just eight years. He had/has to undo the massive damage done by the leftist Barack Hussein O. Now he has to realign all of the trade agreements, resolve the nuclear problems of NK and Iran, deal with China and Russia all without much help from the rest of the so-called western democracies.

I believe President Trump will succeed as long as he follows his instincts.

Bolton will have his year.

MisterVeritis
04-06-2018, 06:30 PM
"The best people"...
They are the best people. Sometimes they are not the best fit.

It happens. Enjoy it.