PDA

View Full Version : PT Barnum

AZ Jim
04-08-2018, 06:07 PM
was so right when he said "there's a sucker born every minute!" Here we have Lawyers, professionals of many stripes falling for the most obvious con man in history. They aren't really to blame, the poor souls don'y know any better. PS Trump isn't even a good con man. Indeed SAD!!!

nathanbforrest45
04-08-2018, 06:26 PM
was so right when he said "there's a sucker born every minute!" Here we have Lawyers, professionals of many stripes falling for the most obvious con man in history. They aren't really to blame, the poor souls don'y know any better. PS Trump isn't even a good con man. Indeed SAD!!!

Obama isn't in the White House any longer so what are you carrying on about?

MisterVeritis
04-08-2018, 06:36 PM
I am somewhat glad you are still alive.

LOL.

Abby08
04-08-2018, 06:39 PM
Lol.....comes back once in a while to say something stupid about Trump.

Some people just can't accept things and, move on.

pragmatic
04-08-2018, 06:46 PM

Hey Jim!

How's the weather out there? I tell ya Illinois royally sucks!!

We're having February in April around here.....

MisterVeritis
04-08-2018, 06:55 PM

For AZJim moving on might mean something more permanent. Caution! :grin:

DGUtley
04-08-2018, 07:06 PM
I wish I was as smart as those liberals.

MisterVeritis
04-08-2018, 07:08 PM
If truth be told I sometimes wonder if I should wish to be as smart as just three of you, all lawyers.

Then I realize I have retired and it no longer matters. :grin:

I believe I mentioned I was not smart enough to be a lawyer so I settled for engineering.

Crepitus
04-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Obama isn't in the White House any longer so what are you carrying on about?

Reading is fundimental my friend. You really should learn.

HawkTheSlayer
04-08-2018, 07:12 PM

Lol. Mindless , pointless instigation. :blahblah::smiley_ROFLMAO:with no subject matter.

Crepitus
04-08-2018, 07:15 PM
tRump is a con man, always has been. He's got a large number of people eating out of his hand without looking closely at what they are putting in their mouths. PT would proud.

Peter1469
04-08-2018, 07:28 PM
At least this was put in Rants.

Abby08
04-08-2018, 08:21 PM
tRump is a con man, always has been. He's got a large number of people eating out of his hand without looking closely at what they are putting in their mouths. PT would proud.

It's not so much about eating out of Trump's hand and, more about some people making it so easy, with all of their Trump rants.

nathanbforrest45
04-08-2018, 10:51 PM

Why would you want to dumb yourself down like that?

nathanbforrest45
04-08-2018, 10:56 PM
Reading is fundimental my friend. You really should learn.

What exactly are you babbling about. He was ranting about the con man in the White House. Former President Obama is no longer in the White House so I can't understand what con man he may be discussing here. Well, I will have to say that Former President Obama (see I know how to spell his name) was more a race baiter, a left wing collectivist and a pseudo Mussolini as it were, than a con man.

nathanbforrest45
04-08-2018, 10:59 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LO L

Someone lecturing us on our reading ability and he can't even properly spell the Presidents name. I know you were semi educated in government schools but even they should have taught you that proper names ALWAYS have the first letter of the name capitalized and the rest are in lower case.

We do forgive you however since you were probably educated in the inner city and didn't have all the tools of learning you may have needed.

nathanbforrest45
04-08-2018, 11:01 PM
Some people are like that stupid ass "beach lady" in Fernandina Beach in the 1980's who would never use the letter R because it was the first letter of President Ronald Reagan's name

Crepitus
04-09-2018, 07:41 AM
It's not so much about eating out of Trump's hand and, more about some people making it so easy, with all of their Trump rants.

Trying to educate our more gullible fellow citizens is a democratic responsibility.

DGUtley
04-09-2018, 07:43 AM
Trying to educate our more gullible fellow citizens is a democratic responsibility.

I keep trying but you just won't listen.... :)

Crepitus
04-09-2018, 07:46 AM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LO L

Someone lecturing us on our reading ability and he can't even properly spell the Presidents name. I know you were semi educated in government schools but even they should have taught you that proper names ALWAYS have the first letter of the name capitalized and the rest are in lower case.

We do forgive you however since you were probably educated in the inner city and didn't have all the tools of learning you may have needed.

That's clever, can't refute the substance of the post so focus on poster.

Oh wait.... That's not clever at all! It's called an ad hominem attack and it's a conservative specialty.

ripmeister
04-09-2018, 01:03 PM
What exactly are you babbling about. He was ranting about the con man in the White House. Former President Obama is no longer in the White House so I can't understand what con man he may be discussing here. Well, I will have to say that Former President Obama (see I know how to spell his name) was more a race baiter, a left wing collectivist and a pseudo Mussolini as it were, than a con man.
What is a pseudo Mussolini?

Tahuyaman
04-10-2018, 12:01 AM

Proof that age doesn't necessarily give a person wisdom.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2018, 12:02 AM

What's in your mouth? Don't answer that.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2018, 12:05 AM
That's clever, can't refute the substance of the post so focus on poster.

Oh wait.... That's not clever at all! It's called an ad hominem attack and it's a conservative specialty.

Substance? You?

Please.......

Crepitus
04-10-2018, 05:43 AM
What's in your mouth? Don't answer that.

Substance? You?

Please.......

You really are a moron aren't you.

Common
04-10-2018, 05:52 AM
Keep it about the thread guys not yourselves!!!!!