PDA

View Full Version : TREY GOWDY - what - why - where?

Honestbill
04-10-2018, 02:30 PM
What is going on with Trey Gowdy? Once the shining star, destined for greatness. Is there an official and unofficial explanation. I perceived him to be a man of high integrity.

Cletus
04-10-2018, 02:51 PM
I think he is tired of beating his head against the wall.

Personally, I would like to see him tapped by the President for AG or SCOTUS.

NapRover
04-10-2018, 03:06 PM

Hopefully, there'll be an opening in the AG slot soon!

MisterVeritis
04-10-2018, 03:28 PM

Mr. Goudy talks a good game. Does he ever win at anything?

ripmeister
04-10-2018, 03:33 PM
What is going on with Trey Gowdy? Once the shining star, destined for greatness. Is there an official and unofficial explanation. I perceived him to be a man of high integrity.
True colors are exposed when one isn't running for office?

Common Sense
04-10-2018, 04:13 PM
Gowdy supports Mueller and his investigation.

I'm surprised he hasn't been thrown under the bus yet.

Ransom
04-10-2018, 04:29 PM

Oh. One's true colors don't show until one is out of office?

:biglaugh:

Where do ya get brain washed, do they have a separate tent they bring you in....do you have Commissars?

Tahuyaman
04-10-2018, 04:48 PM

Maybe that integrity is why he is getting out of politics? Maybe he is disgusted with the system and rejects fighting a system which resists changing.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2018, 04:50 PM
and what do you suppose his true colors are?

Crepitus
04-10-2018, 06:08 PM

Sudden rush of brains to the head?

Docthehun
04-10-2018, 06:13 PM
My opinion of Mr. Gowdy has done a 180.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2018, 08:09 PM
My opinion of Mr. Gowdy has done a 180.
Does it matter? Did anyone know your original opinion?

roadmaster
04-10-2018, 08:20 PM
Him and Chavis use to grandstand when they didn't have the numbers. Now that they do, one quit and the other is retiring. Goes to show they were never really fighting for us to begin with.

Cletus
04-10-2018, 10:16 PM
Sudden rush of brains to the head?

That is something you will never experience.

Orion Rules
04-10-2018, 10:52 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmose_I

Honestbill
04-11-2018, 12:39 AM
OK, my mistake. I thought I would be provided with information to answer my question on Gowdy. To be frank I don't understand this propensity for people on forums to give one line replies out of cinque with the actual post. I am from the UK and simply expected some help to a serious question from people who actually reside in the USA who may have a fuller grasp on US politics. I saw some real hope for America with the likes of Trey Gowdy in office but perhaps it is not t be.

Docthehun
04-11-2018, 04:30 AM
Does it matter? Did anyone know your original opinion?

No, it doesn't matter. Only if you've been paying close attention.

Crepitus
04-11-2018, 07:15 AM
That is something you will never experience.

Are you ever gonna contribute or are you just here to insult me? Why have you given me so much space in your head? I've told you several times I don't swing that way, so I can't figure out what your obession with me is unless you are just one of those folks that can't take "no" for an answer.

Honestbill
04-11-2018, 07:20 AM
Bizarre.!! Don't people have informative discussions?

ripmeister
04-11-2018, 09:44 AM
Maybe that integrity is why he is getting out of politics? Maybe he is disgusted with the system and rejects fighting a system which resists changing.
Could very well be.

ripmeister
04-11-2018, 09:48 AM
and what do you suppose his true colors are?
Perhaps I used a poor word choice. Gowdy seems to have become less of a "fall in line" with the conservative doctrine especially when it comes to criticizing the POTUS since he announced he was not running for reelection. I think most politicians without the pressure of seeking reelection or the worry of being primaried become a little more honest in expressing how they really feel.

MisterVeritis
04-11-2018, 09:49 AM
No, it doesn't matter. Only if you've been paying close attention.
Most of your so-called opinions are little more than a link to a story written by someone else. You have had no impact.

Tahuyaman
04-11-2018, 10:06 AM
Perhaps I used a poor word choice. Gowdy seems to have become less of a "fall in line" with the conservative doctrine especially when it comes to criticizing the POTUS since he announced he was not running for reelection. I think most politicians without the pressure of seeking reelection or the worry of being primaried become a little more honest in expressing how they really feel.

I think he's fairly conservative. He just got tired of fighting a losing battle.

Orion Rules
04-11-2018, 02:30 PM
Bizarre.!! Don't people have informative discussions?

Hell-o Honestbill,

I happen to think that would be nice just one time. The insults made to this same writer who writes the way they do while it is part of their religion...

So now based on what I have personally studied, by reading just part of the Kamose Stelas, that if Trey Gowdy could be anyone, would this be him?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmose_I

P.S. Before it is over with, will this same thread be hoped to die for someone having to cause a deliberate implosion?

As in separate days, it dropped down, hot fires in Australia, and then an earthquake was due for the Solomon Islands...

Sometimes there is just the feeling of trouble will be about, and then the stock market crashes below all of their finances...

If Israel is not the world, and Egypt not the Kingdom, then why did the emperors set out to raid it all for the money changers?

Because Egypt is the world, and Israel the church, and Solomon Sol /\r Om O/\/, and the Earth crested North, for was it Horus?

If there is any reason to believe not, so let it be, and if it be true, then let it be read as such, for history happened as it may also pass,

The greatest con is what religion does is mutate how the prophets said it would be, and then they try to emulate to stop the prophecies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=BmVxwwqyRnE

"WHEN you see what PHARAOH AKHENATEN means you'll MARVEL"

Tahuyaman
04-11-2018, 03:33 PM
Most of your so-called opinions are little more than a link to a story written by someone else. You have had no impact.

I've seen you cite Rush Limbaugh a few times lately. Obviously he's helping you form some of the things you say here.

countryboy
04-11-2018, 03:44 PM
Mr. Goudy talks a good game. Does he ever win at anything?
He's always got a snappy doo.

MisterVeritis
04-11-2018, 04:21 PM
I've seen you cite Rush Limbaugh a few times lately. Obviously, he's helping you form some of the things you say here.
Yep. I do try to cite my sources for things I have not thought deeply about.

On the other side, I have been mulling over what President Trump is doing about the alleged use of chemicals to kill a few Syrians. We have an acronym frequently used in national policy/strategy called DIME. It is a way to think about the four pillars of national power available to influence other nations. President Trump mentioned Russia's economy, I think yesterday. I can see Trump's policies are putting pressure on Russia's economy. The D is for diplomacy. Trump tossed 60 Russian spies out of the country. I is for information, including intelligence. President Trump has focused on Russia in his tweets. The M is military. We have moved additional forces into the Middle East.

I wonder if the goal is to move Russia out of Syria.