PDA

View Full Version : Comey Inadvertently Admits FBI Corruption Under His Leadership

Grokmaster
04-14-2018, 10:40 PM
What an idiot. Proven serial liar and self admitted "confused, weak" leaker while he was the director of the nations' preeminent law-enforcement agency, James Comey, has basically ADMITTED he was playing politics in the Clinton email probe, instead of the OBJECTIVE INVESTIGATION THAT WAS HIS DUTY.

Former FBI head: assumption Clinton would win a factor in email probe

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former FBI Director James Comey said his assumption that Hillary Clinton would win the 2016 presidential election was a factor in opening an inquiry into her emails, according to part of an ABC interview broadcast on Saturday.

The controversy involved Clinton’s use of a private email server for official correspondence when she was secretary of state under then-President Barack Obama, including for messages that were later determined to contain classified information.
Although the FBI ultimately decided not to refer Clinton’s case for prosecution, Democrats said Comey’s announcement damaged her with voters right before the election, and he faced complaints that his moves were politically motivated.

"I don’t remember consciously thinking about that, but it must have been because I was operating in a world where Hillary Clinton was going to beat Donald Trump, and so I’m sure that it was a factor,” Comey said in an excerpt of an interview aired on Saturday.

"I don’t remember consciously thinking about that, but it must have been because I was operating in a world where Hillary Clinton was going to beat Donald Trump, and so I’m sure that it was a factor,” Comey said in an excerpt of an interview aired on Saturday.

"I don’t remember spelling it out, but it had to have been, that she’s going to be elected president and if I hide this from the American people, she’ll be illegitimate the moment she’s elected, the moment this comes out," Comey added.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-fbi-head-assumption-clinton-win-factor-email-204352623.html

Good grief. To hell with U{HOLDING THE LAW...."I BETTER NOT MESS WITH HILLARY.!"

Grokmaster
04-14-2018, 11:04 PM

Tahuyaman
04-14-2018, 11:08 PM
Comey really needs to shut up. Every time he speaks, I expect his brain to fall out of his mouth.

MMC
04-15-2018, 09:21 AM
Actually somebody needs to ask him why Hillary wasn't hooked up for not complying with a couple Subpoenas, and for destroying evidence under a subpoena.

Adelaide
04-15-2018, 09:36 AM
I think it would have been impossible for it to have not played a role. Will an investigation make the election look rigged? Will an investigation impact election results, whether for or against Clinton? Will the government appear biased? Will the government appear foolish if there's nothing? So on. I do not think there was any way to avoid it. That doesn't mean the investigation is automatically tainted or rigged, but when you open an investigation into a candidate for President there are probably going to be a lot of thoughts and concerns internally about whether it will be fair, unbiased and avoid interfering in the election process.

Common
04-15-2018, 09:42 AM
I think it would have been impossible for it to have not played a role. Will an investigation make the election look rigged? Will an investigation impact election results, whether for or against Clinton? Will the government appear biased? Will the government appear foolish if there's nothing? So on. I do not think there was any way to avoid it. That doesn't mean the investigation is automatically tainted or rigged, but when you open an investigation into a candidate for President there are probably going to be a lot of thoughts and concerns internally about whether it will be fair, unbiased and avoid interfering in the election process.

The highlighted sentence while being the general rule, never applied to trump. With Trump from the start it was get him at all costs for any reason by any means.

Thats why his supporters are so steadfast, Its not about Loving Donald Trump, its not about Believing in everything he does and says, its not about undying loyalty to his every spoken word.

Grokmaster
04-15-2018, 12:24 PM
Actually somebody needs to ask him why Hillary wasn't hooked up for not complying with a couple Subpoenas, and for destroying evidence under a subpoena.

The freakin' Comey FBI HELPED HER STAFF DESTROY THE DEVICES WITH SUBPOENAED EVIDENCE ON THEM. For Pete's sake.

Grokmaster
04-15-2018, 12:25 PM
Certainly was for Comey, which constitutes a compete and utter DERELICTION of DUTY on his part....

Beevee
04-15-2018, 01:13 PM
Certainly was for Comey, which constitutes a compete and utter DERELICTION of DUTY on his part....

Well, he should be sacked. Oh! Wait a minute. He was.
And what about his Trump appointed successor who has also asserted his independence. He should be sacked too.

Grokmaster
04-15-2018, 08:33 PM
And what about his Trump appointed successor who has also asserted his independence. He should be sacked too.
He should be PROSECUTED, for obstruction of justice. So should Rosenstein, both of whom were involved in the Clinton email "faux" investigation FIX....as well as the illegally obtained FISA warrant...

Cannons Front
04-16-2018, 09:13 AM
Also of note from the interview; Comey rips Obama for comments on Clinton case: He 'jeopardized' DOJ http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/16/comey-rips-obama-for-comments-on-clinton-case-jeopardized-doj.html "But in a portion of the interview that did not air during ABC News’ Sunday night special, Comey also criticized Obama with regard to his comments on the Clinton email probe. “We had the problem that President Obama had twice publicly basically said, 'There’s no there, there.' In an interview with—on Fox, an interview on '60 Minutes,' I think. Both times he said that. So that’s his Justice Department,” Comey said, noting that it “really did surprise” him. “He’s a very smart man and a lawyer. And so it surprised me. He shouldn’t have done it. It was inappropriate,” Comey said. Wow wonder why that did not make it on the air??

Grokmaster
04-16-2018, 01:02 PM
How is the "fruit-of-the-poison-Comey-tree" Mueller Witch Hunt allowed to proceed for another day?

Grokmaster
04-16-2018, 04:39 PM
The freakin' Comey FBI HELPED HER STAFF DESTROY THE DEVICES WITH SUBPOENAED EVIDENCE ON THEM. For Pete's sake.

Federal crimes...unprosecuted by the insanely corrupt Obama Swamp KGB-FBI/DOJ....