PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Cohen Handed a WIN Today in Court

Grokmaster
04-16-2018, 06:21 PM
Amid all the left-frothing, and the Blowjob Queen and Mouthanetti's desperate camera "bombing", I see that the usual twits completely missed the fact that COHEN HANDED THE PROSECUTION ITS ASS TODAY. The only reason the judge (Judge Kimba Wood) did NOT issue a restraining order against the prosecution, preventing it form examining Cohen's records seized in the Gestapo raid, is that she ORDERED EVERY DOCUMENT ETC. to be COPPIED, and GIVEN TO COHEN, for him to examine, and determine what he believes is protected by attorney/client privilege, which he will then present to the court for exclusion.

All this BEFORE the Gestapo is allowed to examine a SYLLABLE of it.

IOW....EXACTLY what he was seeking.

Link forthcoming...this is from earlier , before her final ruling today, and outlines the options before her ...(Judge Kimba Wood.)

Cohen Handed a WIN Today in Court

After an afternoon of pitched arguments over who should have the right to vet documents seized from President Donald Trump (https://www.bloomberg.com/billionaires/id/1252249)’s personal attorney, a federal judge in New York delayed a decision on whether to appoint an impartial “special master” to conduct the review.

U.S. District Judge Kimba Wood said that federal authorities who seized documents from the lawyer, Michael Cohen, would provide copies to Cohen’s team. A lawyer for Cohen said they could provide a list of proposed special masters by Tuesday. The government will also provide names.

privilege log is a document that gives information about evidence withheld on the basis of the attorney-client privilege, typically including the type of communication -- whether a letter, email or notes of a phone call -- along with the date and parties to the communication.
Trump’s lawyer, Hendon, acknowledged that privilege logs are “a real pain for everybody” but said they’re necessary to safeguard the privilege.
She argued that the attorney-client privilege has been recognized for more than 400 years and is one of the oldest legal privileges under common law. “It is a beacon to the world and to history,” she said. “Without it no client could speak freely with counsel, and no attorney could properly serve the client.”

The judge asked how long it would take for everything that was seized to be organized for review -- and how long Hendon’s client, the president, would have to devote to the task. McKay said that while some of the devices the FBI seized will need to be decrypted, most of the evidence could be posted “in a week or two.”
The government claims that for any communications between Cohen and Trump or another client, a so-called taint team will consult with lawyers for Cohen and Trump and try to reach agreement on whether particular documents are protected. Disputes will be brought to the court to determine the issue before the team investigating the case would have access to the documents.
McKay said that without a taint team, it could take a very long time for the defense to review the documents. He noted that in the Lynn Stewart case, there were just a few boxes and it took more than a year to complete the review.

Trump lawyer Hendon said she couldn’t estimate how long it would take to review the material until they know what has been seized. (Bob Van Voris and David Voreacos).

Cohen’s lawyers asked Wood to let them review the seized material first or, as a fallback, appoint a neutral special master to review evidence seized from Cohen. Trump’s lawyers didn’t support a special master.
“Mr. Cohen might have a legal degree, but this investigation and the search is largely focused on his private business dealings and his private financial dealings,” McKay said (David Voreacos and Chris Dolmetsch)

Cohen is asking for the review to be conducted by a court-appointed attorney. Trump will be represented by his own lawyer, Joanna Hendon, who has requested (https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2018-04-16/trump-seeks-to-delay-his-own-justice-department-in-cohen-probe) that the president be given a chance to review the seized materials, which includes more than a dozen electronic devices.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-16/trump-worlds-collide-as-cohen-meets-stormy-daniels-in-n-y-court

And AFTER THAT, she ruled that EVERYTHING TAKEN, must be provided to Cohen, and the President's lawyers, BEFORE the government can start playing "Create a Crime"....again.

NapRover
04-16-2018, 06:23 PM
As corrupt as Mueller's team is, though, I suspect he has people already going through it.

Safety
04-16-2018, 06:24 PM
Bwhahahaha, talk about fake news and alternative facts....
Judge won't let Trump attorney Cohen review seized files before the feds, as Stormy Daniels speaks out....http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/16/judge-wont-let-trump-attorney-cohen-review-seized-files-before-feds-as-stormy-daniels-speaks-out.html

It’s from Fox, so let’s see the ad homs now...

hanger4
04-16-2018, 06:24 PM
Also, Hannity was named as a Cohen client.

Safety
04-16-2018, 06:25 PM
I never thought I would see the amount of misinformation spread in the US like Baghdad Bob did in Iraq. You cons are pathetic.

hanger4
04-16-2018, 06:45 PM
I never thought I would see the amount of misinformation spread in the US like Baghdad Bob did in Iraq. You cons are pathetic.Actually you have, you just ignore it cause it would allay the spouting of your partisan tripe.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2018, 06:46 PM
Bwhahahaha, talk about fake news and alternative facts....http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/16/judge-wont-let-trump-attorney-cohen-review-seized-files-before-feds-as-stormy-daniels-speaks-out.html

Do you have any thoughts on the specifics of this situation?

Grokmaster
04-16-2018, 06:48 PM
Bwhahahaha, talk about fake news and alternative facts....http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/16/judge-wont-let-trump-attorney-cohen-review-seized-files-before-feds-as-stormy-daniels-speaks-out.html

Really? Miss all this?
Judge Slows U.S. Review of Trump Lawyer’s Records: Cohen Update

A privilege log is a document that gives information about evidence withheld on the basis of the attorney-client privilege, typically including the type of communication -- whether a letter, email or notes of a phone call -- along with the date and parties to the communication.
Trump’s lawyer, Hendon, acknowledged that privilege logs are “a real pain for everybody” but said they’re necessary to safeguard the privilege.
She argued that the attorney-client privilege has been recognized for more than 400 years and is one of the oldest legal privileges under common law. “It is a beacon to the world and to history,” she said. “Without it no client could speak freely with counsel, and no attorney could properly serve the client.”

The judge asked how long it would take for everything that was seized to be organized for review -- and how long Hendon’s client, the president, would have to devote to the task. McKay said that while some of the devices the FBI seized will need to be decrypted, most of the evidence could be posted “in a week or two.”
The government claims that for any communications between Cohen and Trump or another client, a so-called taint team will consult with lawyers for Cohen and Trump and try to reach agreement on whether particular documents are protected.

"U.S. District Judge Kimbra Wood said that she had faith in the Justice Department's so-called "taint team" to isolate materials protected by attorney-client privilege, but added that she would consider allowing a neutral third party requested by Cohen to weigh in.

On Monday, Wood rejected Hendon's request for a temporary restraining order on the grounds that it was too early for such an objection."

All Wood did was deny the restraining order as UNNECESSARY AT THIS TIME. The records wil be COPIED AND TURNED OVER to Cohen and Trump's other lawyer, Herndon, BEFORE anything else is done.

PRECISELY what he was after.

"Brooke Singman" should have waited for more than just the ruling on the restraining order, clearly.

Safety
04-16-2018, 06:52 PM
Really? Miss all this?
Judge Slows U.S. Review of Trump Lawyer’s Records: Cohen Update

A privilege log is a document that gives information about evidence withheld on the basis of the attorney-client privilege, typically including the type of communication -- whether a letter, email or notes of a phone call -- along with the date and parties to the communication.

The government claims that for any communications between Cohen and Trump or another client, a so-called taint team will consult with lawyers for Cohen and Trump and try to reach agreement on whether particular documents are protected.

"U.S. District Judge Kimbra Wood said that she had faith in the Justice Department's so-called "taint team" to isolate materials protected by attorney-client privilege, but added that she would consider allowing a neutral third party requested by Cohen to weigh in.

On Monday, Wood rejected Hendon's request for a temporary restraining order on the grounds that it was too early for such an objection."

All Wood did was deny the restraining order as UNNECESSARY AT THIS TIME. The records wil be COPIED AND TURNED OVER to Cohen and Trump's other lawyer, Herndon, BEFORE anything else is done.

PRECISELY what he was after. FOX should have waited for more than just the ruling on the restraining order, clearly.

Let me get this straight....you created a thread that said Cohen was handed a win, yet the only reason he was there today was denied in a ruling. Are you really that daft?

FFS.

Grokmaster
04-16-2018, 07:00 PM
Let me get this straight....you created a thread that said Cohen was handed a win, yet the only reason he was there today was denied in a ruling. Are you really that daft?

FFS.

"Let me get this straight"...you cannot grasp the actual crux of her ruling?
Apparently , reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.
The RECORDS have to COPIED, and HANDED OVER to Cohen and Herndon, for examination ,to determine what is, and is not PROTECTED, before the case can proceed. Got that?

IOW exactly what the restraining order would have done, which the judge, for OBVIOUS REASONS, said "was not necessary at this time".

The FOXNEWS journalist was too busy trying to trumpet the Blowjob Queen "speaking out" to notice the net affect of the entire ruling...just like you.

Safety
04-16-2018, 07:25 PM
Let's see...you cannot grasp the actual crux of her ruling?
Apparently , reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

The RECORDS have to COPIED, and HANDED OVER to Cohen and Herndon, for examination ,to determine what is, and is not PROTECTED, before the case can proceed. Got that?

IOW exactly what the restraining order would have done, which the judge, for OBVIOUS REASONS, said "was not necessary at this time".

The FOXNEWS journalist was too busy trying to trumpet the Blowjob Queen "speaking out" to notice the net affect of the entire ruling...just like you.No matter how much polishing you do, that turd won't shine.

This is how it works, hoss...the feds obtained a warrant to seize Cohen's files. If they wanted to wait until he "reviewed" them, they could have just subpoenaed them, but they had a suspicion that they needed to seize them. Cohen went to court to stop the feds from reviewing the files, and the judge told him to pound sand. Period.

Grokmaster
04-16-2018, 07:32 PM
No matter how much polishing you do, that turd won't shine.

This is how it works, hoss...the feds obtained a warrant to seize Cohen's files. If they wanted to wait until he "reviewed" them, they could have just subpoenaed them, but they had a suspicion that they needed to seize them. Cohen went to court to stop the feds from reviewing the files, and the judge told him to pound sand. Period.

Your failure to grasp the fact that EVERY THING, IN ITS ENTIRETY, must be turned over to Cohen and Herndon, for THEIR REVIEW, and presentation of what they consider PRIVILEGED, BEFORE the government's attempt to "create a crime" , can proceed, is really not my problem...just like the "COHEN WAS IN PRAGUE" hysteria from a couple a days ago.

Let's wait and see what happens...shall we?

Cohen and Herndon will have a very big say on what is excluded and not...and the prosecution will have to cite a SPECIFIC CRIME it is prosecuting...not just "diggin' around looking for something/anything" , before the case proceeds.

As I said...let's wait and watch this come collapsing down....just like the Russia Lie....

Safety
04-16-2018, 07:34 PM
Your failure to grasp the fact that EVERY THING, IN ITS ENTIRETY, must be turned over to Cohen and Herndon, for THEIR REVIEW, and presentation of what they consider PRIVILEGED, BEFORE the government's attempt to "create a crime" , can proceed, is really not my problem...just like the "COHEN WAS IN PRAGUE" hysteria from a couple a days ago.

Let's wait and see what happens...shall we?

Cohen and Herndon will have a very big say on what is excluded and not...and the prosecution will have to cite a SPECIFIC CRIME it is prosecuting...not just "diggin' around looking for something/anything" , before the case proceeds.

As I said...let's wait and watch this come collapsing down....just like the Russia Lie....

At least you admit that you were fucking wrong, now if you can work on the deflection part....

Tahuyaman
04-16-2018, 07:35 PM
No matter how much polishing you do, that turd won't shine.

But you called this "fake news" when it was reported by Fox News. Have you changed positions on that?

Safety
04-16-2018, 07:37 PM
But you called this "fake news" when it was reported by Fox News. Have you changed positions on that?

I don’t have time to teach you remedial English, maybe someone else can explain to you how grammar works.

exotix
04-16-2018, 07:45 PM
How was this a win for Cohen ... Trump got his Cheeto fat-ass handed to him ... LOL

https://www.google.com/search?ei=KEPVWpLXCMiwzwKM8IC4DA&q=Trump+denied+in+Cohen+ruling&oq=Trump+denied+in+Cohen+ruling&gs_l=psy-ab.12...9888.20806.0.23444.25.21.0.0.0.0.238.1700. 18j2j1.21.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..7.5.470...0j0i10k1j33i21k1j33i160k1.0.j1pFOnnV xSE

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1523925911/9_s9lj0o.png

Safety
04-16-2018, 07:46 PM
How was this a win for Cohen ... Trump got his Cheeto fat-ass handed to him ... LOL

https://www.google.com/search?ei=KEPVWpLXCMiwzwKM8IC4DA&q=Trump+denied+in+Cohen+ruling&oq=Trump+denied+in+Cohen+ruling&gs_l=psy-ab.12...9888.20806.0.23444.25.21.0.0.0.0.238.1700. 18j2j1.21.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..7.5.470...0j0i10k1j33i21k1j33i160k1.0.j1pFOnnV xSE

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1523925911/9_s9lj0o.png

Alternative fact world. They just make up shit as they go along.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2018, 07:46 PM
I don’t have time to teach you remedial English, maybe someone else can explain to you how grammar works.

What does that have to do with you calling this fake news and alternate facts when it was reported by Fox News?

Safety
04-16-2018, 07:49 PM
What does that have to do with you calling this fake news and alternate facts when it was reported by Fox News?

Why don’t you figure it out on your own, you are the one making the link to my comments to something floating around in your head. Like I said, I am not responsible for explaining simple fucking English to remedial members.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2018, 07:50 PM
Bwhahahaha, talk about fake news and alternative facts....

Judge won't let Trump attorney Cohen review seized files before the feds, as Stormy Daniels speaks out....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/16/judge-wont-let-trump-attorney-cohen-review-seized-files-before-feds-as-stormy-daniels-speaks-out.html (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/16/judge-wont-let-trump-attorney-cohen-review-seized-files-before-feds-as-stormy-daniels-speaks-out.html)

Clearly you called it fake news.

Safety
04-16-2018, 07:52 PM

I was referring to the OP, 30 watt. There was no “win” for Cohen today.

exotix
04-16-2018, 07:56 PM
I was referring to the OP, 30 watt. There was no “win” for Cohen today.I notice the OP didn't call it *Mission Accomplished* ... *snicker*

Safety
04-16-2018, 08:00 PM
I notice the OP didn't call it *Mission Accomplished* ... *snicker*

Hannity didn’t get the talking point out quick enough.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2018, 08:04 PM
I was referring to the OP, 30 watt. There was no “win” for Cohen today.

If you were, your comnent did not reflect that at the time.

Safety
04-16-2018, 08:25 PM
If you were, your comnent did not reflect that at the time.

Oh it did, you just didn’t have the capability to comprehend basic English. It is probably due to you trying to find a gotcha moment when there isn’t one.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2018, 08:33 PM
Oh it did, you just didn’t have the capability to comprehend basic English. It is probably due to you trying to find a gotcha moment when there isn’t one.

Nope. You called something fake news and alternate facts then highlighted this comment.....

Judge won't let Trump attorney Cohen review seized files before the feds, as Stormy Daniels speaks out....

Safety
04-16-2018, 08:35 PM
Nope. You called something fake news and alternate facts then highlighted this comment.....

You are basic.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2018, 08:45 PM
You are basic.

You got caught and now you are trying to spin away from your comment.

Grokmaster
04-16-2018, 10:35 PM
At least you admit that you were $#@!ing wrong, now if you can work on the deflection part....

More total confusion. Cohen gets to decide what he wants excluded, tp be determined by the court. PERIOD. = What he was after = too profound for you to process.

ONCE AGAIN...READ:

"...The government claims that for any communications between Cohen and Trump or another client, a so-called taint team will consult with lawyers for Cohen and Trump and try to reach agreement on whether particular documents are protected. Disputes will be brought to the court to determine the issue before the team investigating the case would have access to the documents.."

before the team investigating the case would have access to the documents.."

There...that help? Buncha dweebs....

stjames1_53
04-17-2018, 05:14 AM
that's because they cannot disprove it...............

stjames1_53
04-17-2018, 05:16 AM
You got caught and now you are trying to spin away from your comment.
hmmmmmmmm............has Safety posted a thread about this? I don't think he's posted a thread in months. All he does is attack the poster and claims they are lying........that's all he's got.......without proof

midcan5
04-17-2018, 07:04 AM
It's kinda hard to imagine why the conservative snowflakes are Cohen fans? The man's role in life based on the facts so far is that he pays off women for republican cheaters. What a hero huh. Silence for republicans isn't golden but rather costly.

DGUtley
04-17-2018, 07:10 AM
It's kinda hard to imagine why the conservative snowflakes are Cohen fans? The man's role in life based on the facts so far is that he pays off women for republican cheaters. What a hero huh. Silence for republicans isn't golden but rather costly.

All sides have their fixers and heroes. Fortunately, Bill had Hill: https://www.nytimes.com/1999/01/13/us/clinton-settles-jones-lawsuit-with-a-check-for-850000.html

stjames1_53
04-17-2018, 07:12 AM
reallllly.............what was he doing before and since?
and who cheated, again? Brazille handed Hillary the questions for the debates...again, just who is cheating?

Tahuyaman
04-17-2018, 09:57 AM
hmmmmmmmm............has Safety posted a thread about this? I don't think he's posted a thread in months. All he does is attack the poster and claims they are lying........that's all he's got.......without proof

He does what trolls do.

Kalkin
04-17-2018, 10:34 AM
The libs on this site get more pathetic and desperate by the day. Good times.

Tahuyaman
04-17-2018, 10:35 AM
. Cohen went to court to stop the feds from reviewing the files, and the judge told him to pound sand. Period.

That's not quite accurate either. The judge ordered the prosecution to provide copies of everything seized so the defense can review them and flag things they belueve fall under the umbrella of confidentiality.

I know accuracy is important to you.

Kalkin
04-17-2018, 11:19 AM
The man's role in life based on the facts so far is that he pays off women for republican cheaters.
Hoes gotta get paid. I'm okay with it.

Grokmaster
04-17-2018, 12:02 PM
Cohen and his team , as well as the President's legal advisors, get to see and present to the court for exclusion, whatever they deem as protected, BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION TEAM gets to see it.

The OBVIOUS win this is for Cohen baffles the tPF left, because they have been ordered to declare the ruling, saying a restraining order (to DO THE SAME THING) was not necessary, ( because Cohen was getting what he wanted from the court, sans the restraining order ) a "loss".

It's comical.

Safety
04-17-2018, 01:13 PM

...accuses someone of attacking a poster and claims they are lying.....while attacking a poster and claims they are lying. Can't make this shit up.

tPF needs a reset button.

Safety
04-17-2018, 01:18 PM
That's not quite accurate either. The judge ordered the prosecution to provide copies of everything seized so the defense can review them and flag things they belueve fall under the umbrella of confidentiality.

I know accuracy is important to you.

The judge denied Cohen's request to stop the FEDs from reviewing his files, that is the reason he went to court. You and the rest of your ilk can polish shit all day long, but it will still stink.

Yes, accuracy is important to me, just like nipping ankles is important to you.

Grokmaster
04-17-2018, 01:33 PM
The judge denied Cohen's request to stop the FEDs from reviewing his files, that is the reason he went to court. You and the rest of your ilk can polish $#@! all day long, but it will still stink.

You being duped by misleading headlines is understandable.

The Fake News, like you, is desperate to pretend "Cohen is losing", without bothering to ACTUALLY LEARN WHAT WAS RULED.
Your inability to grasp the FACT that a THIRD PARTY will view the data, and then consult with Cohen and Herndon (etal), for them to determine what they consider privileged, to be ruled upon by the court BEFORE the investigators get to see it,( EXACTLY why he was seeking a restraining order-deemed "not necessary"...for OBVIOUS REASONS) is funny.

Your desperation for your "assigned narrative" to be true, is also hysterically funny. :laughing6:

Let's try this one more time:

ONCE AGAIN...READ:

"...The government claims that for any communications between Cohen and Trump or another client, a so-called taint team will consult with lawyers for Cohen and Trump and try to reach agreement on whether particular documents are protected. Disputes will be brought to the court to determine the issue before the team investigating the case would have access to the documents.."

beforethe team investigating the case would have access to the documents.."

beforethe team investigating the case would have access to the documents.."

Is it getting through, yet? :poke:

Grokmaster
04-17-2018, 01:39 PM
"...A filter team, McKay said, honors the privilege as well as law-enforcement interests. If, for example, a government team reviewed 500 communications between Cohen and Trump and none of them had relationship to investigation, they wouldn’t forward them to investigators, the prosecutor said. The team would review documents twice before any go to prosecutors."

Der....

The government claims that for any communications between Cohen and Trump or another client, a so-called taint team will consult with lawyers for Cohen and Trump and try to reach agreement on whether particular documents are protected. Disputes will be brought to the court to determine the issue before the team investigating the case would have access to the documents.

Safety
04-17-2018, 02:14 PM
I'll repeat again for the slow learners....The judge denied Cohen's request to stop the FEDs from reviewing his files, that is the reason he went to court. You and the rest of your ilk can polish shit all day long, but it will still stink.

Maybe the issue is the fact that I am not using different font color or size....NMP.

Grokmaster
04-17-2018, 02:16 PM
I'll repeat again for the slow learners....The judge denied Cohen's request to stop the FEDs from reviewing his files, that is the reason he went to court. You and the rest of your ilk can polish $#@! all day long, but it will still stink.

Maybe the issue is the fact that I am not using different font color or size....NMP.
I'll repeat for the braindead.
All Cohen did NOT GET, was for the court to give him EXCLUSIVE possession of the records to review. Big deal. He'll get to go through them BEFORE THE STATE DOES = what he was after.
The records will be reviewed BY A THIRD PARTY AGREED UPON BY BOTH SIDES, then provided to Cohen, Herndon, etal, to determine what they see as privileged, which will then be ruled upon by the court...making the restraining order, basically a MOOT POINT = why the judge said " it was not necessary AT THIS TIME"....not "you'll never get one".

IOW, COHEN WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE RECORDS BEFORE THE PROSECUTION DOES.

Is that clear enough to get through the fog?

Tahuyaman
04-17-2018, 02:21 PM
The judge denied Cohen's request to stop the FEDs from reviewing his files, that is the reason he went to court. You and the rest of your ilk can polish $#@! all day long, but it will still stink.

You can spin the facts all you want. I stated exactly what happened.

I never claimed this was some big victory for Cohen, but it's not what you are claiming.

Safety
04-17-2018, 02:23 PM
You can spin the facts all you want. I stated exactly what happened.

I never claimed this was some big victory for Cohen, but it's not what you are claiming.

You never claimed this was some big victory for Cohen, but you are replying and challenging me in a fucking thread that is titled as such. Land your plane.

Safety
04-17-2018, 02:24 PM
I'll repeat for the braindead.
All Cohen did NOT GET, was for the court to give him EXCLUSIVE possession of the records to review. Big deal. He'll get to go through them BEFORE THE STATE DOES = what he was after.
The records will be reviewed BY A THIRD PARTY AGREED UPON BY BOTH SIDES, then provided to Cohen, Herndon, etal, to determine what they see as privileged, which will then be ruled upon by the court...making the restraining order, basically a MOOT POINT = why the judge said " it was not necessary AT THIS TIME"....not "you'll never get one".

IOW, COHEN WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE RECORDS BEFORE THE PROSECUTION DOES.

Is that clear enough to get through the fog?

I'll repeat again for the slow learners^^^....The judge denied Cohen's request to stop the FEDs from reviewing his files, that is the reason he went to court. You and the rest of your ilk can polish shit all day long, but it will still stink.

Grokmaster
04-17-2018, 02:26 PM
I'll repeat again for the slow learners^^^....The judge denied Cohen's request to stop the FEDs from reviewing his files, that is the reason he went to court. You and the rest of your ilk can polish $#@! all day long, but it will still stink.
I'll repeat it again for the braindead, the JUDGE GRANTED COHEN ACCESS TO THE RECORDS, BEFORE THE PROSECUTION GETS TO SEE THEM...

"...A filter team, McKay said, honors the privilege as well as law-enforcement interests. If, for example, a government team reviewed 500 communications between Cohen and Trump and none of them had relationship to investigation, they wouldn’t forward them to investigators, the prosecutor said. The team would review documents twice before any go to prosecutors."

Der....

Do you need a tissue? Cohen is busy deciding what will or will not be admissible, pending the court's approval.

Try not to cry.

Tahuyaman
04-17-2018, 02:46 PM
You never claimed this was some big victory for Cohen, but you are replying and challenging me in a $#@!ing thread that is titled as such. Land your plane.

I've your misstatements.

Safety
04-17-2018, 03:04 PM
I've your misstatements.Wut?

texan
04-17-2018, 03:07 PM

You are a joke!

Safety
04-17-2018, 03:19 PM
You are a joke!And you're the punchline.

Tahuyaman
04-17-2018, 03:23 PM
Wut?
I've corrected your misstatements. It wasn't that difficult to figure that out. Of course with you, most things involving a thought process are difficult.

Safety
04-17-2018, 05:29 PM
I've corrected your misstatements. It wasn't that difficult to figure that out. Of course with you, most things involving a thought process are difficult.Wut?

Tahuyaman
04-17-2018, 05:31 PM
Wut?

You're a troll. Clear enough?

Safety
04-17-2018, 05:47 PM
You're a troll. Clear enough?If today is "create your own term day" then sure, it's clear. Otherwise you are just projecting what has been your entire existence here at tPF.

Kalkin
04-17-2018, 06:51 PM
Wow, safety got totally schooled here. Funny shit, that.

Grokmaster
04-17-2018, 07:27 PM
Wow, safety got totally schooled here. Funny shit, that.
:grin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esp_hOlFqiM

stjames1_53
04-17-2018, 07:42 PM
If today is "create your own term day" then sure, it's clear. Otherwise you are just projecting what has been your entire existence here at tPF.

so, still nothing to contribute, just more childish insults and trolling..............get off your butt and start some threads of your own...........what a squib

texan
04-17-2018, 08:40 PM
And you're the punchline.
That information is covered by 40 news services and because he used FOX’s link you show what a Fing dip$hit you are. Just another long line of hacks that can’t ever see anything for what it is. You only see through the lens of stupidity. Mr Punchline.

Tahuyaman
04-17-2018, 08:45 PM
And you're the punchline.
And you're a troll.

Safety
04-17-2018, 09:11 PM
That information is covered by 40 news services and because he used FOX’s link you show what a Fing dip$hit you are. Just another long line of hacks that can’t ever see anything for what it is. You only see through the lens of stupidity. Mr Punchline.

Eat a snickers, because you sound like Trump when you’re hungry.

DGUtley
04-18-2018, 06:57 AM
WARNING - Please refrain from discussing each other, calling each other names, recommending candy bars to each other; and, instead, discuss the topic of the thread. Thank you.