PDA

View Full Version : About time.

roadmaster
12-20-2012, 09:20 PM
HARROLD, Texas — In this tiny Texas town, children and their parents don't give much thought to safety at the community's lone school — mostly because some of the teachers are carrying concealed weapons.
In remote Harrold, the nearest sheriff's office is 30 minutes away, and people tend to know — and trust — one another. So the school board voted to let teachers bring guns to school.
"We don't have money for a security guard, but this is a better solution:smiley:

Deadwood
12-20-2012, 11:33 PM
I want to cry.

The mere fact that good thinking people think it is necessary means this is a world I don't much want to live in anymore.

There has to be a better way FFS.

can't anyone see this is like waving a red flag at some bat shit crazy? And what happens, God forbid, if that bat shit crazy turns out to be a teacher....

roadmaster
12-20-2012, 11:46 PM
I want to cry.

The mere fact that good thinking people think it is necessary means this is a world I don't much want to live in anymore.

can't anyone see this is like waving a red flag at some bat shit crazy? And what happens, God forbid, if that bat shit crazy turns out to be a teacher....

At least they are doing something. You and I know gun laws won't help. It's sad that it has to come to this again but I would be willing if I worked there. Pretty good with a gun.

Ivan88
12-21-2012, 01:21 AM
I want to cry.

What if its fearandloathing who wants a helpless target.

If anyone is really bugged by the mass killings, he would investigate the hidden hands involved and the insane worship of death and suffering that this country has been engaged in for 150+ years. Yes, we worship Molech, the god of war, death and sacrifice, not "nature's God", the God of Peace, Prosperity, Truth, Mercy & Faith.

Conley
12-21-2012, 01:28 AM
HARROLD, Texas — In this tiny Texas town, children and their parents don't give much thought to safety at the community's lone school — mostly because some of the teachers are carrying concealed weapons.
In remote Harrold, the nearest sheriff's office is 30 minutes away, and people tend to know — and trust — one another. So the school board voted to let teachers bring guns to school.
"We don't have money for a security guard, but this is a better solution:smiley:

The shooter's mom was good with a gun, well armed, and trusted her son. That didn't turn out so well. So more guns, around more people who aren't trained (kids!), and assuming that trust is enough is all just setting the stage for a repeat. In most schools those guns are more likely to end up being shot either as an accident or as a murder than any kind of defense against a crazed gunman.

Carygrant
12-21-2012, 05:47 AM
It is interesting to see Hillbilly solutions being taken up by their cousins , the Hilly Billy people .
The very fact that they have to think the way they do is testament to the abyss that america now lies in .
How low do you have to sink to require teachers to carry guns because you cannot raise your children to become human beings and behave socially ?
There is something so rotten with your society that it now only truly stands noticeable for its excesses and predisposition towards violence .

Sub text -- " how smart they are , in whatever forsaken place , that they have agreed to teachers carrying guns .
Now them and us are so deep in the shit we know of no other way to stay alive ".

Agravan
12-21-2012, 10:52 AM
It is interesting to see Hillbilly solutions being taken up by their cousins , the Hilly Billy people .
The very fact that they have to think the way they do is testament to the abyss that america now lies in .
How low do you have to sink to require teachers to carry guns because you cannot raise your children to become human beings and behave socially ?
There is something so rotten with your society that it now only truly stands noticeable for its excesses and predisposition towards violence .

Sub text -- " how smart they are , in whatever forsaken place , that they have agreed to teachers carrying guns .
Now them and us are so deep in the shit we know of no other way to stay alive ".

Because of the policies put in place by liberal morons such as yourself that teach kids that there is no higher authority than themselves. That all morality is relative. There is to be no corporal punishment in school because, heaven forbid, we are not allowed to discipline children because some bleeding heart liberal will report the parent to child protective services for child abuse. These kids are exposed daily to the moral ambiguity that is pervasive in our culture now because of the permissive and anything-goes attitudes promalgated by the liberal morons that infest this, and every decent country in the world.

Cigar
12-21-2012, 10:54 AM
Yep ... I'm sure this is what cause a 20 year old to shoot up a school full of Kinds

Agravan
12-21-2012, 11:01 AM
Yep ... I'm sure this is what cause a 20 year old to shoot up a school full of Kinds
Your policies have been in place for over 30 years, so yeah, it is likely a factor.

nic34
12-21-2012, 11:07 AM
I want to cry.

You got that right, pilgrim...

nic34
12-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Because of the policies put in place by liberal morons such as yourself that teach kids that there is no higher authority than themselves. That all morality is relative. There is to be no corporal punishment in school because, heaven forbid, we are not allowed to discipline children because some bleeding heart liberal will report the parent to child protective services for child abuse. These kids are exposed daily to the moral ambiguity that is pervasive in our culture now because of the permissive and anything-goes attitudes promalgated by the liberal morons that infest this, and every decent country in the world.

O'reilly give ya all them thar talkin points?
Everyone knows lib-rals got no morals.... shee-it, they don't even go to church.

countryboy
12-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Fucking bleeding hearts are what caused this problem in the first place. They are the reason there will be no solution to it. As you can see, they still scoff at any common sense suggestions, let alone solutions.

The blood is on your hands you fucking morons.

nic34
12-21-2012, 11:20 AM
More guns, common sense.......... ya righto.

GrassrootsConservative
12-21-2012, 11:23 AM
Everyone knows lib-rals got no morals.... shee-it, they don't even go to church.

It's not that Bill O'reilly says it that makes it true, nor is it the fact that someone might not go to church, that has no bearing on morality or anything else, but it's the way that Liberals act that shows they have no morals.

A person with morals wouldn't rob the children of America's future to pay for somebody else's food stamps.
A person with morals wouldn't subject innocent and unborn fetuses to poisonous gasses.
That's 2 things. I can come up with more if you want.

Cigar
12-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Those gosh darn Black People, Brown People, Gay People, Women, Poor, Liberal ... Blaaa Bblaaa Blaaa

Try again ... 4 years from now.

Chris
12-21-2012, 11:32 AM

If it weren't for your uinnecessary poisoning the well I'd be more impressed that you are getting at the problem some of us have been trying to get at for days:

It is indeed, I believe, a social problem.

The problem here is this will be shouted down by the likes of cigar who has flooded the forum with his opinion guns are the problem.

The social problem with a little history. Over time during the 50s, 60s and on it became more and more necessary economically in the middle class for both parents to work to get ahead of if not keep up with the Jones. As this happened, parents turn to public schools to become disciplinary baby sitters for their kids. By the 2000s this had become such a standard that the schools considered caring parents as outsiders intererring where they had no business. My son had some problems, as all highschoolers do, and I went to see the teacher to work it out, fully expecting to get her side of it and returning to tell him to shape up, but she was shocked, appalled, angry that I had come to see her, that I had no right to do so, and went ballistic. --It worked out as all I had to do was get her to repeat her performance in front of the principle, but the point is our society in general has come to accept this standard. And until parents once again assume responsibility for raising our kids, we will have problems.

Subtext: Behaving socially would include being civil on a forum and contributing to discussions in a rational manner such that hillbilly well poisonings are inappropriate, don't you think?

countryboy
12-21-2012, 11:35 AM
Those gosh darn Black People, Brown People, Gay People, Women, Poor, Liberal ... Blaaa Bblaaa Blaaa

Try again ... 4 years from now.

Hey genius, I am a brown person.

Chris
12-21-2012, 11:51 AM

Another one of cigar's false assumptions bites the dust.

nic34
12-21-2012, 11:56 AM
It's not that Bill O'reilly says it that makes it true, nor is it the fact that someone might not go to church, that has no bearing on morality or anything else, but it's the way that Liberals act that shows they have no morals.

A person with morals wouldn't rob the children of America's future to pay for somebody else's food stamps.
A person with morals wouldn't subject innocent and unborn fetuses to poisonous gasses.
That's 2 things. I can come up with more if you want.

A person with morals wouldn't let 9 people, especially kids, go hungry because 1 person was dishonest.

A person with morals wouldn't let a mother die.

GrassrootsConservative
12-21-2012, 11:59 AM
A person with morals wouldn't let 9 people, especially kids, go hungry because 1 person was dishonest.

Explain what you are talking about here?

nic34
12-21-2012, 12:08 PM
Pretty plain there grassroots....

roadmaster
12-21-2012, 02:22 PM
The police dept. is 30 minutes away, what do you want them to do? Ours had guns protecting us as children and they didn't kill us. I think they maybe thought they could easy be a target for some and rightly so. The parents and community had a hand in this and why question them? It's too easy today to look online and see who or which school is an easy target that want to copy the other and even get away with it.

Agravan
12-21-2012, 09:50 PM
O'Reilly gave me nothing. Everything I mentioned, I have witnessed. It's called LIFE. It's what you live when you live in the real, unsheltered, world.

Agravan
12-21-2012, 09:52 PM

As am I.

Deadwood
12-21-2012, 10:40 PM
What if its fearandloathing who wants a helpless target.

If anyone is really bugged by the mass killings, he would investigate the hidden hands involved and the insane worship of death and suffering that this country has been engaged in for 150+ years. Yes, we worship Molech, the god of war, death and sacrifice, not "nature's God", the God of Peace, Prosperity, Truth, Mercy & Faith.

Right...

now you're seeing conspiracies within conspiracies..

Go back to your home planet and leave the sane world alone.

Deadwood
12-21-2012, 10:43 PM

What?

Were there alines involved in this?

Scarier and scarier in here....woo, woo, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Deadwood
12-21-2012, 10:46 PM
Another one of cigar's false assumptions bites the dust.

What a complete absurd suggestion.

Both the tone and the content of that post would lead a rational thinking person to conclude that at least SOME of Cigar's assumptions is true.

And we well know that that is an impossibility proven over thousands and thousands of vacuous, mindless, and badly spelled posts.

Please try harder in the future.

P.S. I have a really deep tan.

zelmo1234
12-21-2012, 10:52 PM
The shooter's mom was good with a gun, well armed, and trusted her son. That didn't turn out so well. So more guns, around more people who aren't trained (kids!), and assuming that trust is enough is all just setting the stage for a repeat. In most schools those guns are more likely to end up being shot either as an accident or as a murder than any kind of defense against a crazed gunman.

And yet each an every one of the shootings has happened in a Gun free school? We have movement, Collage campus officials, and It look like not public school officials are starting to allow guns. I was on a campus last fall and as you turn in the main enrerence there is a fairly large sign saying, now entering a conceal carry campus!

Giving these nut jobs a safe zone to murder there victoms is crazy.

Peter1469
12-22-2012, 02:27 AM

She was trying to get her son committed to a funny farm. If she trusted him around guns she was crazy too.

Carygrant
12-22-2012, 03:04 AM

How come other Liberal societies conduct themselves so much better than the Satanic States?
Your post is gobbledegook , and as I informed you by "reputation " ---- " I am a right wing Conservative , Dumbo "