PDA

View Full Version : There's absolutely no evidence out there that Trump colluded with the Russians

Mini Me
04-19-2018, 06:58 PM
I know Trumproids will fight and deny this with every bit they can!

1) Except the, ‘Russia, if you’re listening, thing.

2) and the Manafort thing,

3) and the Flynn thing,

4) and the Papadopoulos pleading guilty thing,

5) and the Roger Stone thing,

6) and the Cohen thing,

7) and the Kushner thing,

8) and the Carter Page thing,

9) and the Jeff Sessions things,

10) and the Wilbur Ross thing,

11) and the JD Gordon thing,

12) and the Erik Prince thing,

13) and the James Comey firing thing,

14) and the Russian hacking/Wikileaks thing,

15) and the bro-love between TrumpPutin thing,

16) and the Russian propaganda machine favoring Trump thing,

17) and the DJT "I have zero ties to Russia!" thing,

18) and the Eric Trump "we get most of our financing from Russian banks thing",

19) and the Donald Trump Jr. "Our portfolio is made up of a disproportionate amount of Russian money" thing,

20) and the DJT "I sold a $60 million mansion to a Russian oligarch known for money laundering for $120 million that he never once lived in" thing,

21) and the Trump business ties with Putin's favorite sports athlete Fedor Emilianenko thing,

22) and the Trump International Corporation's mysterious private server connection to Alfa Bank, Russia's largest commercial bank thing,

23) and the Special prosecutor being named thing,

24) and the I won't release my tax returns thing,

25) and the Ivanka Trump's vacationing with Putin's girlfriend thing,

26) and the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow thing,

27) and the Trump companies business ties to Felix Sater, a criminal felon indicted for stock fraud scheme with the Russian mafia thing,

28) and the FL Group Icelandic hedge fund with massive ties to Putin being heavily invested in Trump Soho thing,

29) and the Rex Tillerson/Exxon ties to Russia thing,

30) and the Russian ambassador at Trump Tower sneaking in and out thing,

31) and the Trump tried to roll back Russian sanctions the minute he got elected thing.

32) Other than that, there's absolutely no reason to suspect anything.

Wait there’s more,

33) And the money laundering thing.

34) And the sex hush moneythe minute he got elected thing.

Wait there’s more,

34) And the sex hush money payoffs thing.

35) And the signing of the proposal for Trump Hotel Moscow thing.

36) And the meetings in the White House with Russians thing

37) And the firing of Sally Yates thing.

38) And the hacked States voting thing.

39) and the meeting with the Russian lawyer about “adoption” thing.

40) And then the lying about it with a statement crafted by the White House thing.

41) And the Deripaska sanctioned yet entering the USA on a diplomats visa thing.

42) And the changing the GOP platform on Ukraine to be more favorable to Russia thing.

43) And, the ‘mother’ of all things: not implementing sanctions which passed the Senate 98-2 and House 419-3 in violation of the Take Care Clause (Article 2, Section 3) thing.

44) And the Russian banker giving money to NRA to support Trump thing

45) And the Russian intelligence is now peddling a fake Trump tape to sow new chaos in American political discourse thing.

46) And the David Bogatin buying Trump properties for over $6mil with no verifiable income and tied to Semion Mogilvich, who is so successful at money laundering he gets the name "The Brainy Don" thing.

47) And the Trump Taj Mahal being fined $10 mil for not adhering to money laundering laws thing.

48) And the Rudy Giuliani thing.

49) And the "https://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/cry.gifsanctioned) heads of all 3 Russian intelligence agencies allowed into US to secretly meet with CIA director Pompeo and DNI Coats, days before Trump blew off sanctions" thing.

50) And Misha Flynn's "US-Russia nuclear proliferation in the Middle East" thing.

51) And the, ‘I love Wikileaks’ thing.

And the, ‘Rusher’ Lester Holt interview thing.

52) And the, Jeff Sessions, I didn’t meet with any Russians, but he did, thing.

53) and the Russians at the National Prayer Service thing

54) and the Felix Sater thing

55) The Kilimnik thing.

56) And the Simon Kukes thing.

57) And the yucking it up with Russians in the Oval Office after firing ‘nut-job’ Comey, and thinking it was over, thing.

57) And the wild-eyed Devin Nunes bogus memo run, but the Conservative FBI is somehow the problem, thing.

58) And the Rob Goldstone talking to Mueller thing.

59) And the Gates, in negotiations with Mueller without his lawyers, thing.

60) And the Bannon won’t talk to Congress, but is going to talk to Mueller thing.

61) And the meetings with Putin without an American recorder present thing.

62) And the defending of Putin when O’Reilly calls him a killer thing.

63)And the “Won’t release White House visitor logs” thing.

And the "Don't keep visitor logs at Mar-A-Lago" thing.

64) And the Kushner asking for a direct line to the Kremlin at the Russian Embassy thing.

65) And the “Putin and I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, and many other negative things, will be guarded and safe” tweet thing.

66) And the Deutsche Bank records thing.

67) And the House majority leader, McCarthy says to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump and Ryan says “No leaks. . . . This is how we know we're a real family here." thing.

68) And the firing of Preet Bharara thing.

69) And the Russians getting a “no bid” contract to build our embassy there-so they can assure electronic surveillance

is embedded carefully-thing.

70) And the attempt to discredit a career spy, held in high regard in the intel community, to discredit the dossier thing.

71) And the revealing of sensitive material about Syria/ISIS to the Russians thing.

72) And the refusal to release the Democrats’ memo, cleared by intel agencies on security grounds, after releasing the ‘flagged’ Republican memo, thing.

73) And the Roman Abramovich, Russian steel owner (with whom Kushner met with several times according to his *revised* security clearance application) has docked his ship off the shore of Florida, when Trump was at Mar-a-Largo, thing.

74) And Americans keep learning about Putin-Trump conversations from the Kremlin (Putin said he and Trump “spoke about the Palestinian-Israeli settlement.” on the phone today. No readout yet from White House) thing.

75) And for the 8th time Kremlin (not the Administration) told us Trump spoke with Putin by phone thing.

AND we learned that Putin told Palestine that Trump told him he could negotiate on America's behalf, thing.

76) And the Trump takes two abandoned 747s off of Aeroflot's hands for the next Air Force One, relieving the Kremlin of its $750 million obligation to Boeing thing.

77) And the German Woman at the Center of the Manafort Case with Russian contacts who may have serve as the strawman for illegal lobbying in the United States thing.

78) And the Russians giving the NRA money thing.

79) And releasing the Nunes memo thing.

80) And the refusing to release the Democrats rebuttal memo thing.

81) And the trying to discredit the FBI thing.

82) And the forcing McCabe out thing.

83) And the ‘my lawyers won’t let me testify’ thing.

84) And the ‘my taxes are under audit so I can’t release them’ thing.

85) And the Alex van der Zwaan lying to prosecutors about a conversation with Rick Gates thing.

86) And the charges against Richard Pinedo in exchange for cooperating thing.

87) And now Mueller is investigating Manafort for promising Calk a WH job in exchange for a $16M personal loan thing.

88) And the per NBC, Trump has told friends he'd be in trouble if Paul Manafort "flipped" on him thing.

89) And the Kushner Security Clearance being held up by the Mueller Investigation thing.

90) And the Dem memo that confirmed that both the F.B.I. and D.O.J. made extensive showings to justify all four FISA requests thing.

91) And the son-in-law had to have his security clearance removed thing.

92) And the China, UAE, Israel, and Mexico plotting how to manipulate the son-in-law thing.

93) And the Hope Hicks refusing to answer the questions of the Intelligence Committee thing.

94) And the Roger Stone lying to Congress about WikiLeaks thing.

95) And the 20 Gates indictments dropped by Mueller for cooperating thing.

96) And the changing the Republican platform thing.

97) And the not authorizing NSA to do *anything* to prevent hacking of Midterm Elections thing.

98) And the Hope Hicks’ ‘White Lies’ and quits thing.

99) And the Kushner gets his Security Clearance downgraded because he dealt with Russia thing.

100) And the Nunberg decides to comply-after he adamantly wasn’t gonna comply-to the Mueller subpoena thing.

101) And the Kremlin wanted Tillerson instead of Romney thing,

102) And the Trump’s demand for a Kremlinesque Military Parade thing.

103) And the George Nader (UAE foreign agent) thing.

104) And the Trump asking witnesses what they discussed with Mueller thing.

105) And the firing of Tillerson thing.

106) And the vindictive firing of McCabe thing.

107) And the congratulating Putin for ‘winning’ a sham election after Putin poisoned and framed his opponent thing.

108) And the alleged mobster Felix Sater ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison’ thing.

109) And the Trump Fundraiser, Elliott Brody’s offer to help lift sanctions on Russian Firms thing.

110) And the Corallo attorneys couldn’t represent Trump due to conflicts of interest thing.

111) And the Rick Gates contact with Alex van der Zwaan (an associate of Paul Manafort with ties to the Russian intelligence service, GRU) in 2016 thing.

112) And the Malloch being served with a subpoena to appear before the grand jury thing.

113) And The Kremlin revealed that Trump proposed inviting Putin to DC during the March 20th phone call thing.

Reminder: there was zero mention of the Russian nerve agent attack on British soil nor any warnings to Russia to stop attacking our infrastructure thing.

114) And the Attorney Alex van der Zwaan sentenced to 30 days in prison for lying to investigators who were looking into Trump campaign chairman, Paul Manafort thing.

115) And the Cohen got raided by the FBI thing.

116) And the Dana Boente’s handwritten notes after talking to James Comey thing.

117) And the Trump's personal lawyer was working out of the Squire, Patton & Boggs law offices, who just HAPPEN to be lawyers for Cambridge Analytica, AND are main lobbyists for Russia's Gazprom oil company thing.

118) And the letting Bolton in the White House without security clearance.

119) And the Trump asking Comey to consider investigating the "pee tape" allegations in order to "reassure Melania" that they were untrue thing.

120) And the Cohen lied about going to Prague in the summer of 2016 thing.

121) And the back channel assurance to the Kremlin there would be no new sanctions thing

MisterVeritis
04-19-2018, 07:00 PM
Kook cut and paste alert.

Common Sense
04-19-2018, 07:04 PM
There certainly is a lot of smoke, but as of yet I haven't seen proof of collusion.

Certainly a boatload of idiocy, ineptitude and incompetence, but no direct collusion.

I'll wait to see what the investigation finds.

DGUtley
04-19-2018, 07:07 PM
Tds

Beevee
04-19-2018, 07:09 PM
Totally meaningless. The only certainly is that Obama was born in Kenya.

Mini Me
04-19-2018, 07:10 PM

You are welcome to deny any of these things, one by one! Take your time!

"When you go low, I will go high."

Beevee
04-19-2018, 07:13 PM

He's only here for 30 minutes a day, so it might take him a few years to counter.

jimmyz
04-19-2018, 07:29 PM
There certainly is a lot of smoke, but as of yet I haven't seen proof of collusion.

Certainly a boatload of idiocy, ineptitude and incompetence, but no direct collusion.

Like the "ineptitude" of boosting my take-home pay via The Tax Reform Act? I'll take that kind of ineptitude every trip of the train.
How about the ineptitude in bringing N. Korea to the negotiating table? Another gimme.
Or the ineptitude in blasting Syria twice in the last year for gas attacks on his own people. Obama talked, Trump did the walk.
Maybe the ineptitude of signalling tough trade and the raised consumer confidence and stock market gains? Ineptitude that has been greatly received.

Beevee
04-19-2018, 07:34 PM
You do realise that a sustained stock market gain over two years ends with a stock market drain, in about 40 minutes.

jimmyz
04-19-2018, 07:48 PM
You do realise that a sustained stock market gain over two years ends with a stock market drain, in about 40 minutes.

IIRC we just suffered, in the last 30-60 days, the biggest one day loss in history. And yet bounced back Huuuuugely.

stjames1_53
04-19-2018, 08:24 PM

ineptitude???? incompetence??? how so...please give exact details other than your own opinion, for once
such as LINKS........

Beevee
04-19-2018, 08:28 PM
IIRC we just suffered, in the last 30-60 days, the biggest one day loss in history. And yet bounced back Huuuuugely.

That was a dead cat bounce.

MisterVeritis
04-19-2018, 08:58 PM

You posted noth thing of importance.

Mini Me
04-19-2018, 09:26 PM
Like the "ineptitude" of boosting my take-home pay via The Tax Reform Act? I'll take that kind of ineptitude every trip of the train.
How about the ineptitude in bringing N. Korea to the negotiating table? Another gimme.
Or the ineptitude in blasting Syria twice in the last year for gas attacks on his own people. Obama talked, Trump did the walk.
Maybe the ineptitude of signalling tough trade and the raised consumer confidence and stock market gains? Ineptitude that has been greatly received.

No one has been brought to the negotiating table! Its all talk!

The Syria raid was a big bust. Blowing holes in burned out empty buildings is not admirable. And there was a 70% intercept rate. It was all a show of TRump trying to p[rove to his core he 'has balls'!No Congressional approval, no UN resolution, an illegal act of war risking a nuclear confrontation with Russia!

Trump should just raid the Treasury and bribe Americans with cash rebates, and to Hell with the deficit! He's good at bribery!

The economy had to finally improve! Something called "pent up demand"ya know?Trade war retaliation is happening as we speak. And a market collapse is just around the corner, with an over valued stock market.

Mini Me
04-19-2018, 09:32 PM

Its coming! With all the Goldman Sachs shills on T's team, they cant wait to pillage Americas assets again like in 2008. Greed knows no limits, and they know they can get away with it and get huge bailouts, and they will blame it on the Dems of course!

They want to privatize everything, the Post Office, Mediscare and Social Insecurity, and have no qualms about pushing Granny in her wheelchair off the cliff.

Ethereal
04-19-2018, 10:14 PM

3) and the Flynn thing,

6) and the Cohen thing,

19) and the Donald Trump Jr. "Our portfolio is made up of a disproportionate amount of Russian money" thing,

20) and the DJT "I sold a $60 million mansion to a Russian oligarch known for money laundering for $120 million that he never once lived in" thing,

21) and the Trump business ties with Putin's favorite sports athlete Fedor Emilianenko thing,

22) and the Trump International Corporation's mysterious private server connection to Alfa Bank, Russia's largest commercial bank thing,

27) and the Trump companies business ties to Felix Sater, a criminal felon indicted for stock fraud scheme with the Russian mafia thing,

28) and the FL Group Icelandic hedge fund with massive ties to Putin being heavily invested in Trump Soho thing,

31) and the Trump tried to roll back Russian sanctions the minute he got elected thing.

Wait there’s more,

Wait there’s more,

40) And then the lying about it with a statement crafted by the White House thing.

41) And the Deripaska sanctioned yet entering the USA on a diplomats visa thing.

42) And the changing the GOP platform on Ukraine to be more favorable to Russia thing.

43) And, the ‘mother’ of all things: not implementing sanctions which passed the Senate 98-2 and House 419-3 in violation of the Take Care Clause (Article 2, Section 3) thing.

45) And the Russian intelligence is now peddling a fake Trump tape to sow new chaos in American political discourse thing.

46) And the David Bogatin buying Trump properties for over $6mil with no verifiable income and tied to Semion Mogilvich, who is so successful at money laundering he gets the name "The Brainy Don" thing.

47) And the Trump Taj Mahal being fined $10 mil for not adhering to money laundering laws thing.

49) And the "https://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/cry.gifsanctioned) heads of all 3 Russian intelligence agencies allowed into US to secretly meet with CIA director Pompeo and DNI Coats, days before Trump blew off sanctions" thing.

50) And Misha Flynn's "US-Russia nuclear proliferation in the Middle East" thing.

55) The Kilimnik thing.

57) And the yucking it up with Russians in the Oval Office after firing ‘nut-job’ Comey, and thinking it was over, thing.

57) And the wild-eyed Devin Nunes bogus memo run, but the Conservative FBI is somehow the problem, thing.

60) And the Bannon won’t talk to Congress, but is going to talk to Mueller thing.

64) And the Kushner asking for a direct line to the Kremlin at the Russian Embassy thing.

65) And the “Putin and I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, and many other negative things, will be guarded and safe” tweet thing.

67) And the House majority leader, McCarthy says to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump and Ryan says “No leaks. . . . This is how we know we're a real family here." thing.

69) And the Russians getting a “no bid” contract to build our embassy there-so they can assure electronic surveillance

70) And the attempt to discredit a career spy, held in high regard in the intel community, to discredit the dossier thing.

71) And the revealing of sensitive material about Syria/ISIS to the Russians thing.

72) And the refusal to release the Democrats’ memo, cleared by intel agencies on security grounds, after releasing the ‘flagged’ Republican memo, thing.

73) And the Roman Abramovich, Russian steel owner (with whom Kushner met with several times according to his *revised* security clearance application) has docked his ship off the shore of Florida, when Trump was at Mar-a-Largo, thing.

74) And Americans keep learning about Putin-Trump conversations from the Kremlin (Putin said he and Trump “spoke about the Palestinian-Israeli settlement.” on the phone today. No readout yet from White House) thing.

75) And for the 8th time Kremlin (not the Administration) told us Trump spoke with Putin by phone thing.

AND we learned that Putin told Palestine that Trump told him he could negotiate on America's behalf, thing.

76) And the Trump takes two abandoned 747s off of Aeroflot's hands for the next Air Force One, relieving the Kremlin of its $750 million obligation to Boeing thing.

77) And the German Woman at the Center of the Manafort Case with Russian contacts who may have serve as the strawman for illegal lobbying in the United States thing.

85) And the Alex van der Zwaan lying to prosecutors about a conversation with Rick Gates thing.

87) And now Mueller is investigating Manafort for promising Calk a WH job in exchange for a $16M personal loan thing.

88) And the per NBC, Trump has told friends he'd be in trouble if Paul Manafort "flipped" on him thing.

89) And the Kushner Security Clearance being held up by the Mueller Investigation thing.

90) And the Dem memo that confirmed that both the F.B.I. and D.O.J. made extensive showings to justify all four FISA requests thing.

92) And the China, UAE, Israel, and Mexico plotting how to manipulate the son-in-law thing.

93) And the Hope Hicks refusing to answer the questions of the Intelligence Committee thing.

97) And the not authorizing NSA to do *anything* to prevent hacking of Midterm Elections thing.

99) And the Kushner gets his Security Clearance downgraded because he dealt with Russia thing.

100) And the Nunberg decides to comply-after he adamantly wasn’t gonna comply-to the Mueller subpoena thing.

107) And the congratulating Putin for ‘winning’ a sham election after Putin poisoned and framed his opponent thing.

108) And the alleged mobster Felix Sater ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison’ thing.

109) And the Trump Fundraiser, Elliott Brody’s offer to help lift sanctions on Russian Firms thing.

110) And the Corallo attorneys couldn’t represent Trump due to conflicts of interest thing.

111) And the Rick Gates contact with Alex van der Zwaan (an associate of Paul Manafort with ties to the Russian intelligence service, GRU) in 2016 thing.

112) And the Malloch being served with a subpoena to appear before the grand jury thing.

113) And The Kremlin revealed that Trump proposed inviting Putin to DC during the March 20th phone call thing.

Reminder: there was zero mention of the Russian nerve agent attack on British soil nor any warnings to Russia to stop attacking our infrastructure thing.

114) And the Attorney Alex van der Zwaan sentenced to 30 days in prison for lying to investigators who were looking into Trump campaign chairman, Paul Manafort thing.

116) And the Dana Boente’s handwritten notes after talking to James Comey thing.

117) And the Trump's personal lawyer was working out of the Squire, Patton & Boggs law offices, who just HAPPEN to be lawyers for Cambridge Analytica, AND are main lobbyists for Russia's Gazprom oil company thing.

119) And the Trump asking Comey to consider investigating the "pee tape" allegations in order to "reassure Melania" that they were untrue thing.

121) And the back channel assurance to the Kremlin there would be no new sanctions thing

I've often found that people with weak arguments will throw up as much claims and text as possible in order to give their weak arguments the appearance of strength. I mean, how could an argument with 121 bullet points be wrong?

But if we were to examine each point individually, we'd see they are just vague allegations backed up by nothing substantial. For example, point number fourteen: and the Russian hacking/Wikileaks thing.

This "thing" is actually no thing at all. There is ZERO proof that Wikileaks works for or with the Russian government. Just as there is zero proof that the Russian government hacked the DNC's servers or John Podesta's email account. This is just an allegation, made incessantly, by Trump-haters and Russophobes.

How about instead of a long list of vague allegations, you just produce one, simple FACT that PROVES Trump "colluded" with Russia. Can you do that?

Crepitus
04-19-2018, 10:19 PM

Really? All I saw was your regular "I'm here guys" thing.

texan
04-19-2018, 11:06 PM

Okay explain the Manafort thing and how that applies to Trump. I will wait.

Checkmate.

Peter1469
04-20-2018, 04:55 AM

Over any given 10 year period the stock market is up.

Beevee
04-20-2018, 06:19 AM
Tell that to those who never got out before any previous crash and compare it to those who did. Then ask yourself how those who made a fortune did so.

MMC
04-20-2018, 06:50 AM
Totally meaningless. The only certainly is that Obama was born in Kenya.
Awww your Special man not getting enough attention? You must have forgot the other certainty. That the mope will utter and stutter even with practicing to put some base in his voice.

I wouldn't want you to forget that!

MMC
04-20-2018, 07:06 AM

3) and the Flynn thing,

6) and the Cohen thing,

Wait there’s more,

Wait there’s more,

55) The Kilimnik thing.

Thanks for finally admitting it, and letting it filter all the way thru. :grin:

Beevee
04-20-2018, 07:47 AM
Awww your Special man not getting enough attention? You must have forgot the other certainty. That the mope will utter and stutter even with practicing to put some base in his voice.

I wouldn't want you to forget that!

The thing you will never forget is that you supported the present White House pig who will go down in history as the one who had no morals whatsoever and will only be known as the one who threw most of his own appointees under the bus.

midcan5
04-20-2018, 08:12 AM
Call it collusion, call it whatever, Donnie's admin and dumb son engaged with the Russians, even the blond orange guy called on Russian to reveal thirty thousand emails because he just happened to think that up one day when he was just thinking. Too funny. But then he told the Russians no worry, he fired that FBI guy as he thought the Russian probe a waste of tax payer money, er was that it or what. The Russians were happy because they knew they weren't doing anything wrong cause they told Donnie that and he believed them too. You Trump snowflakes are kinda funny, you believe anything about Hillary, but in your great and excellent insight or whatever it is, don't believe your messiah has ever done anything wrong. Why even Stormy and the twenty or so other accusers of your hero are lying too, takes a special kind of blinders but you all wear them well. Carry on, you look silly but it must feed some need? PS it you are a Russian troll no need to troll here.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/21/17030420/trump-russia-mueller-guilty

"To the extent that analysts have discerned any new philosophy behind Trump’s rise, they have focused on the vicious, bigoted internet stylings of the so-called alt-right. But the unabashed white nationalism, anti-Semitism and misogyny of that hitherto underground movement constitute only one strain of Trumpism. The larger ideology that the president-elect represents is a post-Iraq War, post-crash, post-Barack Obama update of what used to be called paleoconservatism: On race and immigration, where the alt-right affinities are most pronounced, its populist ideas are carrying an already right-wing party even further right. On a few economic issues, such as infrastructure and entitlement spending, they could direct the party toward the political center. On trade and foreign policy, they threaten to demolish the internationalism that has governed the GOP since Dwight Eisenhower’s presidency. In each of these ways, Trumpism represents a significant break with the conservatism that has dominated the Republican Party for decades." David Greenberg

Peter1469
04-20-2018, 08:16 AM
Tell that to those who never got out before any previous crash and compare it to those who did. Then ask yourself how those who made a fortune did so.

The people who sold their investments after the last crash were the only people to lose. Those who stuck with it made their loses back. I lost just under 40% and am now much higher than I was in 2008-09.

MisterVeritis
04-20-2018, 08:32 AM
Really? All I saw was your regular "I'm here guys" thing.
Perhaps we can work on your weak attention issue. It is clearly a problem for you.

MisterVeritis
04-20-2018, 08:34 AM
I made my fortune quite simply. Beginning at age 25 I started investing in low load index funds.

Mini Me
04-20-2018, 12:15 PM
I've often found that people with weak arguments will throw up as much claims and text as possible in order to give their weak arguments the appearance of strength. I mean, how could an argument with 121 bullet points be wrong?

But if we were to examine each point individually, we'd see they are just vague allegations backed up by nothing substantial. For example, point number fourteen: and the Russian hacking/Wikileaks thing.

This "thing" is actually no thing at all. There is ZERO proof that Wikileaks works for or with the Russian government. Just as there is zero proof that the Russian government hacked the DNC's servers or John Podesta's email account. This is just an allegation, made incessantly, by Trump-haters and Russophobes.

How about instead of a long list of vague allegations, you just produce one, simple FACT that PROVES Trump "colluded" with Russia. Can you do that?

You go right ahead and prove that he didn't!
Otherwise, I will stand with Mr. Mueller's findings!

stjames1_53
04-20-2018, 12:20 PM

That's all well and good....but......just what charges has he filed against Trump?

Beevee
04-20-2018, 12:38 PM
The people who sold their investments after the last crash were the only people to lose. Those who stuck with it made their loses back. I lost just under 40% and am now much higher than I was in 2008-09.

You haven't made a profit until you have disposed of your stock. So, no, you dont have a profit except that on paper.

Beevee
04-20-2018, 12:40 PM
I made my fortune quite simply. Beginning at age 25 I started investing in low load index funds.

Well, someone has to be brilliant. Your day might come.

Peter1469
04-20-2018, 12:43 PM
You haven't made a profit until you have disposed of your stock. So, no, you dont have a profit except that on paper.

It is a better bet than social security, which will start slashing benefits in I believe 2034. And if my investments dropped another 40%, they would still provide me more money than social security.

Peter1469
04-20-2018, 12:44 PM
Well, someone has to be brilliant. Your day might come.

Glass half empty?

Beevee
04-20-2018, 12:48 PM
It is a better bet than social security, which will start slashing benefits in I believe 2034. And if my investments dropped another 40%, they would still provide me more money than social security.

You are relying on a never ending bull market. Never gonna happen.

Peter1469
04-20-2018, 12:56 PM
You are relying on a never ending bull market. Never gonna happen.

Incorrect. Pay particular attention to post 25. I didn't write it to waste my time.

Also, I have a lot of cash in various bank accounts.

What do you do with your money? Spend it all as rely on the State to pay your bills after you retire?

Beevee
04-20-2018, 01:37 PM
Incorrect. Pay particular attention to post 25. I didn't write it to waste my time.

Also, I have a lot of cash in various bank accounts.

What do you do with your money? Spend it all as rely on the State to pay your bills after you retire?

You got it in one.

Peter1469
04-20-2018, 01:40 PM
You got it in one.

That doesn't work here in the US, unless you can live on a very small monthly income. My mom did even though she had a lot of money in investments. I will use my social security money for business class tickets to Europe several times a year.

MMC
04-20-2018, 01:42 PM
The thing you will never forget is that you supported the present White House pig who will go down in history as the one who had no morals whatsoever and will only be known as the one who threw most of his own appointees under the bus.

LMAO.....you sure don't know that Demo History. Yet you still stick up for Deviates. But now want to cry about Trump. Knowing he was a Democrat for years. One of your kind.

Then he grew up. Found the light. Maybe not all of the light but some. Which is far more than your Deviates will ever find.

MMC
04-20-2018, 01:44 PM

Well then lets see you posting up a link with Mueller saying Trump Colluded with the Russians. How long will that take ya?

stjames1_53
04-22-2018, 07:19 AM
Well then lets see you posting up a link with Mueller saying Trump Colluded with the Russians. How long will that take ya?

I waited until this morning to mention that the good Dr. should have corrected his post. He copied and pasted that list without crediting the source..........that's called plagiarism
http://iowaprogressives.com/2018/04/21/theres-absolutely-no-evidence-out-there-that-trump-colluded-with-the-russians/

MMC
04-22-2018, 08:19 AM
I waited until this morning to mention that the good Dr. should have corrected his post. He copied and pasted that list without crediting the source..........that's called plagiarism
http://iowaprogressives.com/2018/04/21/theres-absolutely-no-evidence-out-there-that-trump-colluded-with-the-russians/

Ah.....another day and still no Russian Collusion. Must be nerve racking for the leftness that they can't come up with any evidence.

Peter1469
04-22-2018, 09:57 AM
Which criminal statute covers "collusion."

Tahuyaman
04-22-2018, 10:00 AM
There's absolutely no evidence out there that Trump colluded with the Russians
That is true. That's why the Democrats and liberal media are now obsessing about a porn star.

Peter1469
04-22-2018, 10:14 AM
There's absolutely no evidence out there that Trump colluded with the Russians

That is true. That's why the Democrats and liberal media are now obsessing about a porn star.

If a prostitute is your biggest case, you have problems.

Tahuyaman
04-22-2018, 10:20 AM
If a prostitute is your biggest case, you have problems.

I never really thought about it, but a porn star can be considered a prostitute, huh?.

Peter1469
04-22-2018, 10:37 AM
I never really thought about it, but a porn star can be considered a prostitute, huh?.

Sure

Tahuyaman
04-22-2018, 10:40 AM
Sure

I don't know why, but I never made that connection.