PDA

View Full Version : Moment of Silence Please!

Cigar
12-21-2012, 09:30 AM
:cry:

Carygrant
12-21-2012, 10:04 AM
Talking about Mutt the Misfit --------------

Red Green
12-21-2012, 04:54 PM
:cry:

Nice thread I see you really put some time and effort into this fine post

Gosh Im suprised it aint got 20/30 hits yet

Bang up job budro

RightWingHomosexual
12-21-2012, 05:19 PM
No thanks.

After taking Mom to the hospital this morning, I noticed everyone began the pathetic moment of silence. Not me. I continued to rifle through a magazine on the table while everyone bowed in their heads, led by the facsists on NBC's Today Show. I made sure to cough, move around, grunt, make more noise. I tried to force a fart.

Lets see. There was no moment of silence for our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan; those murdered in Benghazi by Islamofascists or our Christian aid workers (Americans) who have, as of late, been slaughtered by the dozens in blackest Africa. Or the 3,000 Mexican minorities gunned down by Cartel murderers, weapons supplied by Barack Obama. Not a peep from the Bigot in Chief or from the RINO panty-waists tinkling martini glasses as they attend there oh-so-geausch parti de libertine. Grizzled infantrymen, blood stained SEALS and martyed Christians. Doesn't make for good Christmas cheer. Murdered children do.

Liberals know it, and exploit it.

The Sandy Hook 27 died in a liberal-manufactured death camp: the infamous "gun free zone."

Similar to Soviet gulags and the German's extermination camp where "work makes you free." They never had a chance. No kids do. Not at the schools today. As the NRA pointed out (bravely I might add), the gun free zones scream out for the next mass murderer. Your menu awaits. Ah, the NRA. The only guts on the right today. Shunned by FOX, and the rest of the conservative media.

Years ago I was an HIV/AIDS educator (my brother died of AIDS in 1991). The mantra then was:

HIV = AIDS = DEATH

The mantra today is:

MEDIA + LIBERALISM = DEATH

Tonight, the RightWingHomosexual in concert with other right wing repropbates in Texas, will raise a glass and toast the 20 young men and women, and six faculty who were slaughtered at Sandy Hook courtesy Obama, Kerry, Reid, Pelosi, Chappaquidick Teddy and other liberal filth. Well toast to young lives snuffed out and well talk about who they could have been; what they could have accomplished. This will be our toast. Our Moment of Silence. Not the medias. 6 former military veterans who served proudly and honorably. Well raise our glasses and throw back a few to remember those precious few.