PDA

View Full Version : Officials In Florida Search For Gunman Who Opened Fire on Deputy, Civilians

roadmaster
04-22-2018, 02:34 PM
CITRA, FL. — A Marion County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) deputy was violently attacked while he was working a call for service at the Paradise Bar and Lounge located at 13007 North US Highway 441 in Citra.
At 2:00 a.m., on Sunday MCSO Deputy Joseph Spratlin and multiple other bystanders were shot at by unknown suspect(s) multiple times while Deputy Spratlin was attempting to disperse a crowd at the bar.

Enough is enough,” said Sheriff Billy Woods. “A law enforcement officer’s worst fear came true in Gilchrist County last week, and I can tell you that all of my people are on edge. The shooting early this morning hits us right here at home and this type of senseless violence has got to stop. Every single day, all of us in law enforcement, whether we wear green, blue or black and tan uniforms, leave our families to serve and protect you, our citizens. I implore you to at least help us protect you1 from those who commit crimes like this. Whoever committed this crime last night is a danger to us all. Someone needs to do the right thing and turn that person, or persons, in TODAY.”
https://breaking911.com/officials-in-florida-search-for-gunman-who-opened-fire-on-deputy-civilians/