PDA

View Full Version : Questions....

Crepitus
05-01-2018, 07:36 AM
So first we hear that Mueller's office leaked a list of questions for Trump.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/30/mueller-gives-trump-questions-in-russia-u-s-election-investigation.html

Many of them seem to be almost childishly obvious attempts to get him to perjur(sp?) himself.

Then Trump tweets there are no questions about "collusion", (but there are) and how that's not a crime anyway, and how sad it is the investigation is bases on a made up crime that didn't happen anyway.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/leak-of-muellers-questions-for-me-disgraceful-says-trump

Then we hear that it may have been Trump's lawyers who both wrote and leaked the questions.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/385602-muellers-former-assistant-says-grammatical-errors-prove-leaked-questions-came

Personally I think the whole thing is theater created by the trump team. I just can't see any reason for the Mueller team to leak them, and his group has been remarkably leak free unless they are deliberately pushing something.

Chris
05-01-2018, 07:38 AM
Personally I think the whole thing is theater created by the trump team.

I think you're catching on.

Common
05-01-2018, 07:49 AM
Theres been theatre since the beginning of this investigation. I dont understand why people cant understand that trump has a right to defend himself.

Comey can slander and insult him and write a book, Mcabe can do the same and collude to boot, you have brennan and clappper OBAMA appointees insulting and degrading trump at every chance they get.

You have CNN MSNBC, liberal Print and the entire entertainment industry denigrating and degrading him and his family every minute of every day.

Then liberals get upset that trump insults them back or defends himself. I find that quite telling about the mentality of the Trump Insanity syndrome of the left.

The left seems to want it all one way, they degrade trump and everyone else has to STFU. Uhhhh NO!!!!!!!!

Chris
05-01-2018, 07:52 AM
In a way all politics is theater. A team of people write speeches and advise presidents and senators and representatives what to say and how to say it. It's all aimed at keeping the masses happy and winning more elections. Trump is just a different type of act.

DGUtley
05-01-2018, 08:06 AM
".....and his group has been remarkably leak free unless they are deliberately pushing something."

In other words, they've been leak free except when they haven't been leak free. I do not like leaks. At all.

Crepitus
05-01-2018, 08:17 AM
Theres been theatre since the beginning of this investigation. I dont understand why people cant understand that trump has a right to defend himself.

Comey can slander and insult him and write a book, Mcabe can do the same and collude to boot, you have brennan and clappper OBAMA appointees insulting and degrading trump at every chance they get.

You have CNN MSNBC, liberal Print and the entire entertainment industry denigrating and degrading him and his family every minute of every day.

Then liberals get upset that trump insults them back or defends himself. I find that quite telling about the mentality of the Trump Insanity syndrome of the left.

The left seems to want it all one way, they degrade trump and everyone else has to STFU. Uhhhh NO!!!!!!!!

Who said he didn't have a right to defend himself?

I'm pointing out that this "leak" is yet another tRump lie, a made up thing to make him look good to his base.

Crepitus
05-01-2018, 08:28 AM
I also find it strange that on a site full of trump fans nobody mentioned this until me this morning.

Safety
05-01-2018, 08:36 AM
I also find it strange that on a site full of trump fans nobody mentioned this until me this morning.

It doesn't fit their narrative.

nathanbforrest45
05-01-2018, 08:38 AM
Who is tRump?

Chris
05-01-2018, 08:47 AM

I don't think that many are as focused on Trump personality like the left are.

Most of us know politicians are presented to us by professional handlers.

Tahuyaman
05-01-2018, 11:39 AM
I thought Mueller was running a tight leak free operation? Yes? No?

Mueller is getting desperate to find a way out of this with his reputation intact.

Ransom
05-01-2018, 11:44 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/30/mueller-gives-trump-questions-in-russia-u-s-election-investigation.html

Many of them seem to be almost childishly obvious attempts to get him to perjur(sp?) himself.

Then Trump tweets there are no questions about "collusion", (but there are) and how that's not a crime anyway, and how sad it is the investigation is bases on a made up crime that didn't happen anyway.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/leak-of-muellers-questions-for-me-disgraceful-says-trump

Then we hear that it may have been Trump's lawyers who both wrote and leaked the questions.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/385602-muellers-former-assistant-says-grammatical-errors-prove-leaked-questions-came

Personally I think the whole thing is theater created by the trump team. I just can't see any reason for the Mueller team to leak them, and his group has been remarkably leak free unless they are deliberately pushing something.
Before I answer that, do you still assert that James Comey is a political hack? Furthermore, do you still believe as you strongly asserted in October of 2016 that Comey is "nothing but a "Trump stooge?"

Finally, do you believe that influences your opinion there that you "can't see the Mueller team" doing this or that? You had such strong negastive feelings about James Comey, does Mueller receive your same contempt? Is Mueller a political stooge like you asserted Comey is?

texan
05-01-2018, 12:27 PM
I am not going product where this came from.

Ransom
05-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Just wondering whether Crepitus is asking about Mueller leaks and obstruction by firing Comey......and maintaining his assurances to these forums that Comey was a quote "political hack" and "Trump Stooge?"

Crepitus' words not mine.

Captdon
05-01-2018, 01:15 PM

Considering I never heard of this until until yesterday might be a good reason not to mention it.

We have attorney's here. Is there a legal definition of collusion? Again, how could Mueller let Trump stay on as president if he had any evidence? He would be bound to tell Congress as soon as he could?

Common
05-01-2018, 01:29 PM

I'm pointing out that this "leak" is yet another tRump lie, a made up thing to make him look good to his base.

You dont know that, its an assumption, it could very well be a leak from anyone

Grokmaster
05-01-2018, 02:03 PM

NYT published 49 questions Mueller wants to ask Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/us/politics/robert-mueller-questions-trump.html?rref=collection%2Ftimestopic%2FTrump%2C %20Donald%20J.&action=click&contentCollection=timestopics&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection

Grokmaster
05-01-2018, 02:03 PM

And I'm pointing out that is likely madeup bullshit.

Mueller's former assistant says grammatical errors prove leaked questions came from Trump

Really??

NYT published 49 questions Mueller wants to ask Trump https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/u...ype=collection

The Witch Hunt has been leaking like a sieve since Day One.

This is "just a distraction".....to take attention away from Americans seeing him QUESTIONUNG AN MMA FIGHTER, after using the FBI to assist in the Blowjob Queen's lawsuit.

The arrogant jackass's flailing desperation is reaching critical mass....

jimmyz
05-01-2018, 02:17 PM

He does keep your team off balance. Which is a good thing. Liberalism and Prog-Leftism is a mental condition.

jimmyz
05-01-2018, 02:21 PM
It doesn't fit their narrative.

If not ours (your assertion), and not leaked by your team (the OP's assertion), then who owns the "narrative"?

nathanbforrest45
05-01-2018, 02:33 PM
Are you asking these questions because you really want an answer or just to hear yourself babble?

Safety
05-01-2018, 05:02 PM
If not ours (your assertion), and not leaked by your team (the OP's assertion), then who owns the "narrative"?

Gee, I don’t know, who benefits from receiving the answers before a test?

Crepitus
05-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Who is tRump?

Donald tRump. Cheeto Jesus. The great tRumpkin. The tweeter-in-chief, aka liar-in-chief. The great orange hope. Lord of the trumpaloopahs. The tangerine tornado. Adolf Twitter. Hair Furor. The Great White Dope. The short fingered vulgarian.

You know him....you love him.....ladies and gentlemen.....

The Bratman!

Surely you've heard of him?

jimmyz
05-01-2018, 07:37 PM
Donald tRump. Cheeto Jesus. The great tRumpkin. The tweeter-in-chief, aka liar-in-chief. The great orange hope. Lord of the trumpaloopahs. The tangerine tornado. Adolf Twitter. Hair Furor. The Great White Dope. The short fingered vulgarian.

The Bratman!

If they made adult mouth diapers you would need a case lot of them. You are a a kid pretending to be an adult.

gamewell45
05-01-2018, 07:45 PM

In all fairness, you have Fox News Channel, Christian Broadcast Network, the conservative print industry, Conservative talk radio (which makes up a huge percentage of the radio medium) and some of the entertainment industry defending him & his family and actions 24/7, so it's really a two way street. It's just a divisive country right now and looks like it's going to be this way until enough people get fed up and show that they want change.

Ransom
05-02-2018, 04:38 AM
In all fairness, you have Fox News Channel, Christian Broadcast Network, the conservative print industry, Conservative talk radio (which makes up a huge percentage of the radio medium) and some of the entertainment industry defending him & his family and actions 24/7, so it's really a two way street. It's just a divisive country right now and looks like it's going to be this way until enough people get fed up and show that they want change.
This was the case on Nov 7th, 2016 too. America revealed it wanted change and voted that way. You've been unable to accept the results and thus not waiting for an election, you've taken your buttsore feelings and emotions and tried to force change. Just iike Safety and the media have.

Captain Obvious post.

Ransom
05-02-2018, 04:40 AM

The Bratman!

Remember when you used to claim that Comey knew and loved him too, that the FBI Director was a Trump stooge, that he was a nothing but a political hack?

Ransom
05-02-2018, 04:41 AM
Cause, we all do Crepitus. Your hypocrisy now legendary too obvious to deny.

Crepitus
05-02-2018, 06:03 AM
If they made adult mouth diapers you would need a case lot of them. You are a a kid pretending to be an adult.

What can I say, our stumpy-fingered 70 year old toddler brings out the kid in me.

BTW, why is it ok for him to do it but not me?

Ransom
05-02-2018, 06:14 AM
What can I say, our stumpy-fingered 70 year old toddler brings out the kid in me.

BTW, why is it ok for him to do it but not me?

We had asked the same thing. Why was it ok for you to call Comey a Trump stooge but not ok for us to call him a political hack?