PDA

View Full Version : Warning: A question...

Crepitus
05-02-2018, 06:39 PM
Why struggle to make a nuclear deal with North Korea while breaking the one with Iran?

Is it just because President Obama was involved with the Iran deal?

Safety
05-02-2018, 06:44 PM
Basically.

Chris
05-02-2018, 06:54 PM
Too simplistic.

Common
05-02-2018, 06:55 PM
Why struggle to make a nuclear deal with North Korea while breaking the one with Iran?

Because Iran and North Korea are not the same for one thing, second North Korea has extended an olive branch.
I realize the left hates israel but Israel has better intelligence than we do in the middle east. They have demonstrated that Iran has never lived by the Deal obama gave them along with a half billion to continue building nukes.

If you would prefer no deal with North Korea write your congressman and senator and tell them that you would rather it stay like it was with North Korea testing nukes once a month and threatening japan and south korea and Us.

Crepitus
05-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Too simplistic.

Look who we are talking about here.

Crepitus
05-02-2018, 07:07 PM
Because Iran and North Korea are not the same for one thing, second North Korea has extended an olive branch.
I realize the left hates israel but Israel has better intelligence than we do in the middle east. They have demonstrated that Iran has never lived by the Deal obama gave them along with a half billion to continue building nukes.

If you would prefer no deal with North Korea write your congressman and senator and tell them that you would rather it stay like it was with North Korea testing nukes once a month and threatening japan and south korea and Us.

Um no, they have demonstrated no such thing.

Iran has not developed and nuke.

NK has.

Iran has not shown us plans for nuking us territory.

NK has.

Iran has demonstrably been living up to it's end of the agreements.

When was the last time NK did that?

Chris
05-02-2018, 07:39 PM
Look who we are talking about here.

And who's talking.

International politics is extremely complication with so much we're not told.

Crepitus
05-02-2018, 11:22 PM
And who's talking.

Yeah.... No. tRump is not hatching deeply laid plans. He's not devious or sneaky. He's just not bright enough to be.

I maintain that it is just that simple.

Safety
05-02-2018, 11:26 PM
Yeah.... No. tRump is not hatching deeply laid plans. He's not devious or sneaky. He's just not bright enough to be.

He is really the perfect role model for simplistic people...people so simple that it is amazing they aren't wearing bibs to catch the drool.

Chris
05-03-2018, 06:49 AM

So you maintain your simplistic view. You sweep away all those who work for him and all the International players and elevate him as the sole controller over International politics. Almost as if he's a role model for you.

Crepitus
05-03-2018, 08:57 AM
So you maintain your simplistic view. You sweep away all those who work for him and all the International players and elevate him as the sole controller over International politics. Almost as if he's a role model for you.

So, in your opinion, is this thread about me, or about dOnald tRump?

'Cause I seem to remember you repeating something about addressing the post and not the poster in an ad nauseum kinda way.

Chris
05-03-2018, 09:23 AM

'Cause I seem to remember you repeating something about addressing the post and not the poster in an ad nauseum kinda way.

I addressed the simplistic view of your OP. Talk to your buddy about addressing the poster.

If it's about you or just another TDS Trump thread, then it's a waste. But do enjoy yourself.

Tahuyaman
05-03-2018, 09:35 AM

Are you really that much of a partisan hack?

Captdon
05-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Um no, they have demonstrated no such thing.

Iran has not developed and nuke.

NK has.

Iran has not shown us plans for nuking us territory.

NK has.

Iran has demonstrably been living up to it's end of the agreements.

When was the last time NK did that?

Iran sends whatever samples in that it chooses. That's verification of what- Obama was a chump?

You just don't want to see Trump succeed at anything. That's all of it right there.

Captdon
05-03-2018, 12:25 PM

It's about your opinions.

jimmyz
05-03-2018, 02:21 PM
He is really the perfect role model for simplistic people...people so simple that it is amazing they aren't wearing bibs to catch the drool.

^^^ What passes for discussion by anti-Trumpers.

jimmyz
05-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Yeah.... No. tRump is not hatching deeply laid plans. He's not devious or sneaky. He's just not bright enough to be. I maintain that it is just that simple.
Your critique may hold water once you amass a fortune, fly around on your own jet and helicopter, employ tens of thousands in your corporation and become the President of the United States.

Until then you are an average man completing the drudgery of everyday existence. One of four billion other men.

Crepitus
05-03-2018, 06:22 PM
I addressed the simplistic view of your OP. Talk to your buddy about addressing the poster.

If it's about you or just another TDS Trump thread, then it's a waste. But do enjoy yourself.
Lol, was that an answer?

Crepitus
05-03-2018, 06:23 PM

Are you? I'm asking a question. Can you show me a reason?

Crepitus
05-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Iran sends whatever samples in that it chooses. That's verification of what- Obama was a chump?

You just don't want to see Trump succeed at anything. That's all of it right there.

Iran sends whatever samples of what?

Crepitus
05-03-2018, 06:26 PM
It's about your opinions.

Really? 'Cause Al lot of those comments seem to be about me, not my opinions.

Ethereal
05-03-2018, 06:27 PM

Because Israel demands it. And when Israel tells Republicans to jump, their response is always, "How high?"

And, yes, lingering resentment towards Obama is a big reason why they want to trash his signature foreign policy achievement. Anything Obama says or does must be opposed.

Crepitus
05-03-2018, 06:27 PM
Your critique may hold water once you amass a fortune, fly around on your own jet and helicopter, employ tens of thousands in your corporation and become the President of the United States.

Until then you are an average man completing the drudgery of everyday existence. One of four billion other men.

So only billionaires have opinions that matter?

Are you a billionaire?

Is tRump?

Crepitus
05-03-2018, 06:29 PM
Because Israel demands it. And when Israel tells Republicans to jump, their response is always, "How high?"

And, yes, lingering resentment towards Obama is a big reason why they want to trash his signature foreign policy achievement. Anything Obama says or does must be opposed.

That's kinda the way I'm leaning here.

Ethereal
05-03-2018, 06:36 PM

That's true. They are not the same thing. Unlike Iran, North Korea actually has a provable nuclear weapons program.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Iran also extending an olive branch when they signed onto the nuclear deal with the US, the UK, France, Russia, China, and Germany?

I realize the left hates israel...

Or maybe they don't believe everything Israel tells them. Maybe they just don't like having to bend over backwards in order to accommodate Israel's every whim and desire.

...but Israel has better intelligence than we do in the middle east.

That's not saying much. In any case, what makes you think their "intelligence" can be trusted?

They have demonstrated that Iran has never lived by the Deal obama gave them along with a half billion to continue building nukes.

Absolute nonsense.

Trump has certified Iran's compliance several times. And the organization charged with inspecting Iran's nuclear sites has rejected Israel's self-serving claims.

Israel's claims about Iran's nuclear weapons program rejected as IAEA releases statement (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-02/iaea-europe-diplomat-on-israel-claims-about-iran-nuclear-program/9719390)

The fact is, there is no proof that Iran has a nuclear weapons program, just as there was no proof that Saddam Hussein was developing "weapons of mass destruction" or that he intended to hand them off to terrorists. It's just more Israeli propaganda and lies meant to drag the US into another Middle Eastern war.

Ethereal
05-03-2018, 06:44 PM

Wow. Trump is a rich guy. It's a good thing you brought that up, otherwise we might have forgotten.

Anyway, I thought Trump was supposed to be the champion of the little guy. Yet your post demonstrates nothing but disdain for him. How curious.

Tahuyaman
05-03-2018, 06:59 PM

Are you? I'm asking a question. Can you show me a reason?

You should have answered.....yes

Tahuyaman
05-03-2018, 07:01 PM

Tbat is one of the stupidest statements I've seen posted here, for obvious reasons. If you need to ask what those obvious reasons are, you have no ability to understand those reasons.

Tahuyaman
05-03-2018, 07:15 PM

Really? 'Cause Al lot of those comments seem to be about me, not my opinions.

Your opinions are a reflection of who you are.

Tahuyaman
05-03-2018, 07:17 PM

Hogwash. You trace every problem in the Middle East back to the existence of Israel.

Crepitus
05-04-2018, 07:36 AM
You should have answered.....yes

So, no answer typical.

Crepitus
05-04-2018, 07:37 AM
Tbat is one of the stupidest statements I've seen posted here, for obvious reasons. If you need to ask what those obvious reasons are, you have no ability to understand those reasons.

We already know you can't answer the question.

You can stop covering now.

Tahuyaman
05-04-2018, 09:34 AM
We already know you can't answer the question.

You can stop covering now.

Think what you want. Your comment was still one of the the dumbest comments I've seen here. It was shockingly dumb.

donttread
05-04-2018, 06:58 PM

No. It's fuck with the world 101

Crepitus
05-04-2018, 07:03 PM
Think what you want. Your comment was still one of the the dumbest comments I've seen here. It was shockingly dumb.

Still nothin?

Tahuyaman
05-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Still nothin?
Your comnent was beyond dumb.

Captdon
05-05-2018, 10:22 AM
Iran sends whatever samples of what?

Jeez, you post about something you know nothing about.

Samples of dirt to prove they aren't producing nuclear bomb grade material.They send in the samples and people like you pretend they send in samples from where they are supposed to be gathering them.

Your boy was suckered and you know it. When the treaty is up the Iranians will have nukes the next day.

Try educating yourself instead of depending on us.

Captdon
05-05-2018, 10:25 AM

Yea, everything is Israel's fault.

If Iran was good, what would bad be like. They still get to make nukes- they just have to wait ten years. Wow! You'd have fit right in with his foreign policy guru's- always wrong.

countryboy
05-05-2018, 10:38 AM

Korea already has nukes. Iran does not, and has already violated the terms of the agreement. Why we trusted Iran to begin with is beyond stupid.

Shady Slim
05-05-2018, 11:02 AM

How about a clue . . . 0bama had no 'deal' with Iran. He just gave barrels of money to them. Nuclear deal with Iran . . . really crepitus, how far did 0bama shove it down your throat?

Tahuyaman
05-05-2018, 11:06 AM
How about a clue . . . 0bama had no 'deal' with Iran. He just gave barrels of money to them. Nuclear deal with Iran . . . really crepitus, how far did 0bama shove it down your throat?

There is such a thing as a stupid question. This thread is a perfect example.

Crepitus
05-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Jeez, you post about something you know nothing about.

Samples of dirt to prove they aren't producing nuclear bomb grade material.They send in the samples and people like you pretend they send in samples from where they are supposed to be gathering them.

Your boy was suckered and you know it. When the treaty is up the Iranians will have nukes the next day.

Try educating yourself instead of depending on us.

Dude, be serious for once. UN nuclear inspection teams are not comprised of morons.

Crepitus
05-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Korea already has nukes. Iran does not, and has already violated the terms of the agreement. Why we trusted Iran to begin with is beyond stupid.

Please show where iran has violated the terms of the agreements.

Crepitus
05-05-2018, 11:48 AM

Some advice: Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Learn it.

Love it.

Live it.

Crepitus
05-05-2018, 11:49 AM
There is such a thing as a stupid question. This thread is a perfect example.

Please don't try to turn my thread into one of your conservative circle jerks.

They are disgusting.

Captdon
05-05-2018, 12:30 PM
Dude, be serious for once. UN nuclear inspection teams are not comprised of morons.

Be serious yourself. The UN Monitors are not allowed inside any military bas. They are given samples from the Iranians. The UN Monitors are morons to accept this.

Your boy screwed the pooch and got taken. It's that simple.

Captdon
05-05-2018, 12:31 PM

They have fired ICBM's. Did you miss it?

MisterVeritis
05-05-2018, 12:35 PM
Fortunately, that is unnecessary. The so-called deal was based on lies.

Crepitus
05-05-2018, 02:08 PM
They have fired ICBM's. Did you miss it?

Please show where that is part of the nuclear deal.

Crepitus
05-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Fortunately, that is unnecessary. The so-called deal was based on lies.

What lies were those?

donttread
05-05-2018, 02:52 PM

Kind of a good point. It also points out the difficulty of countries with short sighted, short term leadership making long term deals.

Tahuyaman
05-05-2018, 03:13 PM
Kind of a good point. It also points out the difficulty of countries with short sighted, short term leadership making long term deals.

The original question is not a good point.

Many people who are informed, unbiased and experienced have stated that the Iran deal is unenforceable and ensures that Iran will become a nuclear power within a decade. Iran itself stated that they had no intentions of abiding by any agreement which limited their ability to do what they want.

The Iran deal ensures that nations with nuclear capability increases. What's going on with North Korea is to ensure nation's with a nuclear capability decreases.

The Iran deal was pushed by a failed and incompetent US president who was desperate to find any kind of a positive legacy, even if that legacy is an extremely dangerous fraud.

countryboy
05-05-2018, 03:32 PM
They have limited inspections. And, did you see the Israeli intelligence? Oh, right, you're an anti-Semite, I forgot.

Crepitus
05-05-2018, 03:57 PM
They have limited inspections. And, did you see the Israeli intelligence? Oh, right, you're an anti-Semite, I forgot.

Irael has no intelligence stating that Iran violated the JCPA.

Crepitus
05-05-2018, 03:57 PM

There is that as well, but you do the best you can with what you've got.

countryboy
05-05-2018, 06:19 PM
Irael has no intelligence stating that Iran violated the JCPA.

Try again. Did you miss the presentation by Bibi Netanyahu the other day?

Crepitus
05-06-2018, 02:36 PM
Try again. Did you miss the presentation by Bibi Netanyahu the other day?

Nope. That was all stuff from well before the agreement.

Next?

MisterVeritis
05-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Nope. That was all stuff from well before the agreement.

Next?
It strongly indicates the agreement was based on a foundation of Iranian lies. Next.

Crepitus
05-06-2018, 09:18 PM
It strongly indicates the agreement was based on a foundation of Iranian lies. Next.

What? Explain that to me.

MisterVeritis
05-06-2018, 11:49 PM
What? Explain that to me.
You would already know if you wanted to.

Crepitus
05-07-2018, 07:32 AM
You would already know if you wanted to.

I knew that you couldn't, that's why I asked.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2018, 11:14 AM
I knew that you couldn't, that's why I asked.
Explaining Iranian lies to you would be a waste of my time. Besides, you are irrelevant.

Shady Slim
05-21-2018, 06:49 PM

Learn it.

Love it.

Live it.

By your 'question' in the OP, you have proved to be the stupidest. Quit trying to pass around your genes.

Tahuyaman
05-22-2018, 12:01 AM

I was thinking that this question would seem to be smarter after it was contemplated a little more. Nope. It's still absolute proof that there is such a thing as a dumb question.

Peter1469
05-22-2018, 04:34 AM

The goal appears to be the same: to prevent either nation from becoming nuclear powers (in the case of NK, to prevent it from having nukes that can reach the US). Obama thought the Iran deal would do that. A lot of people too include Congress and Trump do not- which is why the Iran deal was an Obama deal- it was not a treaty confirmed by the Senate.

donttread
05-22-2018, 07:30 AM

It's because we have to have our fingers in every pie whether those fingers be binding or not.

Crepitus
05-22-2018, 07:54 AM
I was thinking that this question would seem to be smarter after it was contemplated a little more. Nope. It's still absolute proof that there is such a thing as a dumb question.

Funny how nobody has managed to answer it yet.

Crepitus
05-22-2018, 07:55 AM
The goal appears to be the same: to prevent either nation from becoming nuclear powers (in the case of NK, to prevent it from having nukes that can reach the US). Obama thought the Iran deal would do that. A lot of people too include Congress and Trump do not- which is why the Iran deal was an Obama deal- it was not a treaty confirmed by the Senate.

Well, we went from one to none and i doubt tRump's ability to negotiate his way out of a paper sack.

Tahuyaman
05-22-2018, 09:59 AM
Funny how nobody has managed to answer it yet.

It's been answered. It's also one of the dumbest questions ever asked.

Peter1469
05-22-2018, 05:42 PM
Well, we went from one to none and i doubt tRump's [sic] ability to negotiate his way out of a paper sack.
He is doing pretty good with China on Trade.

Tahuyaman
05-22-2018, 06:03 PM

That answer is not what Crepitus wanted to hear, so he'll call that a non-answer. He's only looking for answers which support his bias.

Tahuyaman
05-22-2018, 06:04 PM
Again, that doesn't mesh with Crepitus' bias.

Peter1469
05-22-2018, 06:50 PM
Too bad. Times 2. :cool2:

Crepitus
05-22-2018, 06:59 PM

Yeah, now that they paid him half a billion dollars.

Peter1469
05-22-2018, 07:04 PM
Yeah, now that they paid him half a billion dollars.

Explain. Citation.

Tahuyaman
05-22-2018, 07:21 PM
Explain. Citation.

No. His response to that would be too painful to read. Every time I read one his comments I become more pessimistic about our future as a society.

Crepitus
05-22-2018, 07:28 PM
Explain. Citation.

Trump backs away from China trade war, while a Trump development gets a $500 million Chinese loan (https://www.vox.com/2018/5/21/17375900/trump-trade-lido-city-indonedia)

Crepitus
05-22-2018, 07:28 PM
No. His response to that would be too painful to read. Every time I read one his comments I become more pessimistic about our future as a society.

Fuck off you ridiculous little twit.

Tahuyaman
05-22-2018, 07:33 PM
$#@! off you ridiculous little twit.
I pray that you are not raising children.

Hal Jordan
05-22-2018, 07:46 PM

I pray that you are not raising children.
Discuss the topic, not each other

Tahuyaman
05-22-2018, 07:49 PM
Lol.....

Common
05-23-2018, 04:55 AM
TB'd for Personal Attack

Common
05-23-2018, 05:10 AM
Lol.....
Warning Infraction

Responding to mod action

donttread
05-23-2018, 07:15 AM
And who's talking.

A lot of that complication is made by,,,, us.

Shady Slim
05-28-2018, 02:15 PM

Learn it.

Love it.

Live it.

Don't be gayer than you have to be.

Stupid, gay, both are names but Crapitus used the term first. If you want to ding me for using the word 'gay', then the same should go to him(her)/