PDA

View Full Version : Black Male Approval For Trump Doubles In One Week

Wehrwolfen
05-02-2018, 11:20 PM
Reuters Poll: Black Male Approval For Trump Doubles In One Week (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3652191/posts)

By Amber Athey
5/2/2018

Black male support for President Donald Trump doubled in just one week, according to a Reuters poll on presidential approval.
A poll taken on April 22, 2018 had Trump’s approval rating among black men at 11 percent, while the same poll on April 29, 2018 pegged the approval rating at 22 percent. It should be noted that Reuters only sampled slightly under 200 black males each week and slightly under 3,000 people overall.
Trump experienced a similar jump in approval among black people overall, spiking from 8.9 percent on April 22 to 16.5 percent on April 29.
Black males were also far more likely to say that they had “mixed feelings” about the president. On the 22nd, 1.5 percent said they had mixed feelings, while 7.1 percent said the same on the 29th.
The results are interesting given the recent transformation of Kanye West, who posted a picture of himself wearing a Make America Great Again hat on his Twitter account last week.

Source: http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/02/reuters-poll-black-male-approval-for-trump-doubles-in-one-week/

~~~~
Progressive Democrats aren't going to appreciate them black folk wandering away from the plantation. I think what Mr. West was saying was: STOP ALWAYS VOTING DEMOCRAT. That was the 'slavery' he was talking about. He wants to be able to say/think/believe as he sees fit, not as blacks or Democrats tell him. That is what slavery is and I applaud him. Now, he's run away from the plantation and....he must be punished by the 'hive thinkers" who think they are his masters. With the job market opening since the election of Trump, people are beginning to wonder, why did they vote for Democrat's all the time.

https://patriot.imgix.net/d4549a47831b70898d344efd4c4e86a7bb6dd8a8d9747e8b04 b286e5f5c81cf7.jpg?auto=format

Safety
05-02-2018, 11:23 PM
From one to two.....doubled.

:biglaugh:

Crepitus
05-02-2018, 11:29 PM

Beat me to it. I was gonna say "now with Kanye he has two black friends!"

Safety
05-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Beat me to it. I was gonna say "now with Kanye he has two black friends!"

It's amusing how hard they try to make it seem like some sort of epiphany has been revealed, when in reality it is just a way to get back in the limelight.

roadmaster
05-03-2018, 12:19 AM
Most men want good jobs to take care of their families. Trump is trying to bring them back. I don't think this has to do with ones color of skin.

Common
05-03-2018, 03:49 AM

I guess you missed this: 22% of black men is more than other recent presidents except of course Obama

A poll taken on April 22, 2018 had Trump’s approval rating among black men at 11 percent, while the same poll on April 29, 2018 pegged the approval 22% rating at 22 percent.

Ethereal
05-03-2018, 04:09 AM
No other organization has failed black America more miserably than the Democrat party. All one needs to do is look at the state of black communities in cities where Democrats possess an effective monopoly on the local government to see that. In almost every metric, urban black communities are doing significantly worse than every other demographic in America. And it's not like Democrats can point to any progress either. Things are just as bad now, if not worse, than they were decades ago. Under the political leadership of Democrats, urban black communities have stagnated or even regressed. Fortunately for Democrats, their only real competition, the Republican party, is full of callous dinosaurs whose cold-bloodedness is only exceeded by their obtusity.

Common
05-03-2018, 04:29 AM
No other organization has failed black America more miserably than the Democrat party. All one needs to do is look at the state of black communities in cities where Democrats possess an effective monopoly on the local government to see that. In almost every metric, urban black communities are doing significantly worse than every other demographic in America. And it's not like Democrats can point to any progress either. Things are just as bad now, if not worse, than they were decades ago. Under the political leadership of Democrats, urban black communities have stagnated or even regressed. Fortunately for Democrats, their only real competition, the Republican party, is full of callous dinosaurs whose cold-bloodedness is only exceeded by their obtusity.

Every minority neighborhood that I worked in starting over 45 yrs ago are worse than it was then and those neighborhoods have sprawled and gotten bigger.

There is no denying that Local Democrat Politics has done nothing "NOTHING" to improve the lives minorities in inner city neighborhoods. They have accomplished nothing for them as individuals, they have accomplished nothing to improve their living conditions, they have nothing to improve the infrastructure or their neighborhoods. All democrats should see the living conditions, the squalor and the misery that drives crime and violence first hand up front and personally, instead of reading about the lefts version on an liberal blog.

donttread
05-03-2018, 04:31 AM
Reuters Poll: Black Male Approval For Trump Doubles In One Week (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3652191/posts)

By Amber Athey
5/2/2018

Black male support for President Donald Trump doubled in just one week, according to a Reuters poll on presidential approval.
A poll taken on April 22, 2018 had Trump’s approval rating among black men at 11 percent, while the same poll on April 29, 2018 pegged the approval rating at 22 percent. It should be noted that Reuters only sampled slightly under 200 black males each week and slightly under 3,000 people overall.
Trump experienced a similar jump in approval among black people overall, spiking from 8.9 percent on April 22 to 16.5 percent on April 29.
Black males were also far more likely to say that they had “mixed feelings” about the president. On the 22nd, 1.5 percent said they had mixed feelings, while 7.1 percent said the same on the 29th.
The results are interesting given the recent transformation of Kanye West, who posted a picture of himself wearing a Make America Great Again hat on his Twitter account last week.

Source: http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/02/reuters-poll-black-male-approval-for-trump-doubles-in-one-week/

~~~~
Progressive Democrats aren't going to appreciate them black folk wandering away from the plantation. I think what Mr. West was saying was: STOP ALWAYS VOTING DEMOCRAT. That was the 'slavery' he was talking about. He wants to be able to say/think/believe as he sees fit, not as blacks or Democrats tell him. That is what slavery is and I applaud him. Now, he's run away from the plantation and....he must be punished by the 'hive thinkers" who think they are his masters. With the job market opening since the election of Trump, people are beginning to wonder, why did they vote for Democrat's all the time.

https://patriot.imgix.net/d4549a47831b70898d344efd4c4e86a7bb6dd8a8d9747e8b04 b286e5f5c81cf7.jpg?auto=format

If accurate it shows a lack of political knowledge as nothing happened that should have caused that much shift and Kanye's opinion is no more important than the man on the street's opinion is. But they were small samples so hopefully it was that.

Common
05-03-2018, 05:41 AM
If accurate it shows a lack of political knowledge as nothing happened that should have caused that much shift and Kanye's opinion is no more important than the man on the street's opinion is. But they were small samples so hopefully it was that.
Of course its just one mans opinion, that isnt the issue, the issue is he is being vilified by some for his opinion and some are saying because hes black hes not entitled to that opinion. He must think like they tell him too, I give him credit for having the testes to state that publically knowing the shitstorm he would get

stjames1_53
05-03-2018, 06:23 AM

The Democrats want to keep their constituency in 1800.........and they are buying it.

stjames1_53
05-03-2018, 07:17 AM
Most men want good jobs to take care of their families. Trump is trying to bring them back. I don't think this has to do with ones color of skin.
let's just go ahead and say it, even blacks hate blacks as demonstrated by our two racial contributors and commenters.

MMC
05-03-2018, 07:29 AM
I guess you missed this: 22% of black men is more than other recent presidents except of course Obama

A poll taken on April 22, 2018 had Trump’s approval rating among black men at 11 percent, while the same poll on April 29, 2018 pegged the approval 22% rating at 22 percent.

Ouch!

http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?id=339290&w=898&h=628

Careful Common.....you know how delicate they really are.

Safety
05-03-2018, 08:13 AM

Two more percentage points and it will reach the magical number equal to percent of population, that social cons/white nationalists (sorry for repeating myself), like to bring up whenever the topic is about crime stats....

However, 11% is a non starter, because every race has those that swim against the tide, and just like Kanye was wrong when he said Bush caused Katrina because he hated black people, he's wrong to think Trump cares about anyone other than trump. But I guess two wrongs make a right in y'alls world.

MMC
05-03-2018, 08:23 AM
Trump experienced a similar jump in approval among black people overall, spiking from 8.9 percent on April 22 to 16.5 percent on April 29.....snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/05/03/new-poll-shows-trump-gaining-black-supporters-n2477057

O Kanye see......Damn that guy, huh?

Wehrwolfen
05-17-2018, 10:16 AM
That is why Democrats will have a hard time taking the majority in Congress this November. Trump has kept his promises to America and the voting people know it, especially when they see it in their paychecks.

Peter1469
05-17-2018, 11:50 AM
In California town hall meetings blacks are accusing the government of letting illegals steal their jobs.

Tahuyaman
05-18-2018, 12:30 PM
In California town hall meetings blacks are accusing the government of letting illegals steal their jobs.

Hold it. I thought these illegals were doing the jobs Americans refuse to do?

The Xl
05-18-2018, 01:59 PM
The black people not liking Trump meme aside, he actually does very well with the black Demographic for a Republican.