PDA

View Full Version : Trump defenders

AZ Jim
05-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Honestly, aren't you getting to a point where you question yourself about continuing to see his faults and having to try and rationalize his behavior? I ask this not to provoke but to seek honest answers.

Bob the Slob
05-04-2018, 04:27 PM
Honestly, aren't you getting to a point where you question yourself about continuing to his faults and having to try and rationalize his behavior? I ask this not to provoke but to seek honest answers.
I think it's telling that Joe Scarborough and James Comey, both life long republicans, have dropped from the party. Course, those are intelligent men who understand government and our democratic constitution. I hope the right will talk honestly about this issue.

jimmyz
05-04-2018, 06:01 PM
I think it's telling that Joe Scarborough and James Comey, both life long republicans, have dropped from the party. Course, those are intelligent men who understand government and our democratic constitution. I hope the right will talk honestly about this issue.

Both of those guys sell their allegiance to whomever is signing their paychecks and book deals. Empty suits doesn't begin to explain them.

jimmyz
05-04-2018, 06:03 PM
We Trumps supporters take Trump as is, worts and all. Why? Because he speaks and thinks like we want the guy next door to. Having that guy as POTUS is refreshing and gives us much schadenfreude in your uncomfortable fits.

MisterVeritis
05-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Honestly, aren't you getting to a point where you question yourself about continuing to see his faults and having to try and rationalize his behavior? I ask this not to provoke but to seek honest answers.
Which do you prefer Jim, an incompetent boob who never did anything to offend you or someone who gets the right things done so the economy grows, unemployment drops, the need for welfare diminishes, businesses boom, and peace breaks out (because ISIS is essentially destroyed and the Norks might join the rest of the nations)?

Crepitus
05-04-2018, 07:00 PM
We Trumps supporters take Trump as is, worts and all. Why? Because he speaks and thinks like we want the guy next door to. Having that guy as POTUS is refreshing and gives us much schadenfreude in your uncomfortable fits.

You want to live next to a lying racist moron?

Crepitus
05-04-2018, 07:01 PM
Which do you prefer Jim, an incompetent boob who never did anything to offend you or someone who gets the right things done so the economy grows, unemployment drops, the need for welfare diminishes, businesses boom, and peace breaks out (because ISIS is essentially destroyed and the Norks might join the rest of the nations)?

You're right. We need Barrack Obama back.

Beevee
05-04-2018, 07:08 PM

Nice to know you support your next door neighbour telling you that you should be locked up.

jimmyz
05-04-2018, 07:09 PM

^^^ throw away post

jimmyz
05-04-2018, 07:09 PM
Nice to know you support your next door neighbour telling you that you should be locked up.

^^^ incoherent throw away post

jimmyz
05-04-2018, 07:11 PM

He could be elected to Congress. That's about it. But I think he likes where he is now just fine. Cocaine, ciggs, weed and young bright eyed loose girls being able to say they had Obama in them.

MisterVeritis
05-04-2018, 08:27 PM
I have no interest in moving in next door to you.

MisterVeritis
05-04-2018, 08:28 PM
I am so grateful Barack Hussein O is history.

MisterVeritis
05-04-2018, 08:29 PM
He could be elected to Congress. That's about it. But I think he likes where he is now just fine. Cocaine, ciggs, weed and young bright eyed loose girls being able to say they had Obama in them.
I never had the impression Barack Hussein O liked girls all that much.

Beevee
05-04-2018, 08:54 PM
I never had the impression Barack Hussein O liked girls all that much.

Typical of deplorables.
Obama vilified if he likes girls and vilified if he doesn't, while Trump's female proclivities get a pass.

MisterVeritis
05-04-2018, 09:00 PM
Typical of deplorables.
Obama vilified if he likes girls and vilified if he doesn't, while Trump's female proclivities get a pass.
Try to be honest. Did Barack Hussein O ever strike you as a man who was really interested in women? Why did he have all of those young Muslim male visitors at the White House (okay, that is just a rumor)?

Captdon
05-05-2018, 10:34 AM

You have a problem- you won't see the success of someone you hate.I don't have to rationalize his behavior. I only have to watch his action. I voted for policy not the man. Obama was a good man but sucked as President.

Captdon
05-05-2018, 10:36 AM

Break the law, go to jail. Or, an older one, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. He hasn't asked anyone be put in jail except lawbreakers.

suds00
05-05-2018, 10:40 AM
are we ever going to stop this nonsence?

Beevee
05-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Break the law, go to jail. Or, an older one, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. He hasn't asked anyone be put in jail except lawbreakers.

America today. Jail without trial or even a charge for that matter.

Tahuyaman
05-05-2018, 10:57 AM

Trump's obvious faults and flaws were publicized and well known while he was campaigning. In spite of that, he was elected POTUS. I believe he was elected because people were just fed up with the status quo and they wanted someone to shake it up.

Nothing he says or does comes as a surprise to anyone. In fact it was expected.

The the economy is now growing at a much better rate than it had been in over a decade. Unemployment is at 3.9%. Manufacturing jobs are returning to the country. Black and Hispanic unemployment is at historic lows.

Things are looking to be happening with respect to North Korea which no one else had accomplished.

People care about their quality of life. They care about their economic future. Obvioysly people right now are more optimistic about their economic future.

That being said, I don't believe AZ Jim was looking for a real discussion on this.

Tahuyaman
05-05-2018, 10:59 AM

No I don't. Stay in Wichita.

Crepitus
05-05-2018, 11:47 AM
No I don't. Stay in Wichita.

Why don't you try this: Stop being a dumbass. Contribute to the forum for once.

Let me know how it goes.

Tahuyaman
05-05-2018, 11:51 AM
Why don't you try this: Stop being a dumbass. Contribute to the forum for once.

Let me know how it goes.

Trump's obvious faults and flaws were publicized and well known while he was campaigning. In spite of that, he was elected POTUS. I believe he was elected because people were just fed up with the status quo and they wanted someone to shake it up.

Nothing he says or does comes as a surprise to anyone. In fact it was expected.

The the economy is now growing at a much better rate than it had been in over a decade. Unemployment is at 3.9%. Manufacturing jobs are returning to the country. Black and Hispanic unemployment is at historic lows.

Things are looking to be happening with respect to North Korea which no one else had accomplished.

People care about their quality of life. They care about their economic future. Obvioysly people right now are more optimistic about their economic future.

That being said, I don't believe AZ Jim was looking for a real discussion on this.

Try to respond to that comment. I know you can't, but try anyway.

Crepitus
05-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Try to respond to that comment. I know you can't, but try anyway.

Lol, all this crap has been addressed ad infinitum but here ya go again:

tRump got elected on lies and propaganda, both foreign and domestic.

If you expected the potus to be a loudmouthed dumbass well, I guess you got what you wanted.

The economy is the continuation of a decade long trend, and shows signs of begging to weaken thanks in large part to tRump's trade wars talk.

NK has done this kinda thing before, we will wait and see.

Yes, people do care. That's why there is a blue wave coming in the midterms.

MisterVeritis
05-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Do you have examples you are willing to provide?

Captdon
05-05-2018, 12:47 PM

Where? You talk nonsense. You do know that right? The illegal immigrants are guilty of illegal entry. There, not so hard. There are all given hearings before deportion. Again, not to fast for you is it?

Comey and that crowd need charged and tried. Do I need to slow down for you?

You're a troll and nothing more.

Captdon
05-05-2018, 12:55 PM

If you expected the potus to be a loudmouthed dumbass well, I guess you got what you wanted.

The economy is the continuation of a decade long trend, and shows signs of begging to weaken thanks in large part to tRump's trade wars talk.

The economy was creating low income jobs before and better income jobs now.

The Blue Wave is like the Blue guarantee in 2016.

More business is coming in now than leaving as under Obama.

China is suddenly opening its markets. Obama didn't try.

There isn't a trade war yet and won't be. There are signs that everyone is waking up to the fact that Trump isn't a chump like Obama.

Trump isn't giving 150 billion dollars to anyone to not build a nuke for ten years like Mark O.

The EPA isn't telling me i can't put a pond on my own land now. It isn't telling me i can't move a rock within 20 feet of a creek.

Best of all, Clinton is stuck in her own little world and not bothering mine.

You liberals didn't understand in 2016 and you don't now.

Tahuyaman
05-05-2018, 01:14 PM
It’s obvious that AZ Jim had no intention of starting a real discussion here.

This thread is more appropriate for the rants section.

Tahuyaman
05-05-2018, 01:53 PM

I knew that you couldn't respond in a rational way relying only on the verified facts.

BTW. The impending blue wave is looking like it will not happen. It's looking like the opposite is what is more likely to happen.

Crepitus
05-05-2018, 02:23 PM
The economy was creating low income jobs before and better income jobs now.

The Blue Wave is like the Blue guarantee in 2016.

More business is coming in now than leaving as under Obama.

China is suddenly opening its markets. Obama didn't try.

There isn't a trade war yet and won't be. There are signs that everyone is waking up to the fact that Trump isn't a chump like Obama.

Trump isn't giving 150 billion dollars to anyone to not build a nuke for ten years like Mark O.

The EPA isn't telling me i can't put a pond on my own land now. It isn't telling me i can't move a rock within 20 feet of a creek.

Best of all, Clinton is stuck in her own little world and not bothering mine.

You liberals didn't understand in 2016 and you don't now.

Here's a link to Forbes that debunks most of that:. https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/01/18/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-inauguration/https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/01/18/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-inauguration/

Crepitus
05-05-2018, 02:31 PM
I knew that you couldn't respond in a rational way relying only on the verified facts.

BTW. The impending blue wave is looking like it will not happen. It's looking like the opposite is what is more likely to happen.

Lol, I did. Look man, you can have your own opinion but we all get the s ame set of facts.

Tahuyaman
05-05-2018, 02:43 PM
Lol, I did. Look man, you can have your own opinion but we all get the s ame set of facts.
Only some of us can tell facts from fantasy.

Tahuyaman
05-05-2018, 04:38 PM
Here's a link to Forbes that debunks most of that:. https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/01/18/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-inauguration/https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/01/18/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-inauguration/

Try again.

It’s always amusing when a liberal uses the word “debunked”.

Tahuyaman
05-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Obviously AZ Jim had no intention here of trying to create a discussion.

DGUtley
05-05-2018, 05:23 PM

Which of his policy actions are you questioning, Jim? I love Gorsuch. I appreciate his lower court appointees. He is messy, sure. I think he largely does it to distract. I will bite, tough, which of his policy decisions or actions?

AZ Jim
05-05-2018, 06:01 PM
Which of his policy actions are you questioning, Jim? I love Gorsuch. I appreciate his lower court appointees. He is messy, sure. I think he largely does it to distract. I will bite, tough, which of his policy decisions or actions?He is a LIAR!! How can you or anyone buy into this Lying con man? Makes me sick to see what kind of acts some will underwrite.

Mister D
05-05-2018, 06:04 PM
He is a LIAR!! How can you or anyone buy into this Lying con man? Makes me sick to see what kind of acts some will underwrite.

Just say you don't know next time, Jim.

DGUtley
05-05-2018, 06:22 PM
He is a LIAR!! How can you or anyone buy into this Lying con man? Makes me sick to see what kind of acts some will underwrite.

We’ve been over this — I buy into nothing and believe very little of what any politician says. Obama lied for 8 years plus to our country’s great detriment. I always felt: “How can anyone believe this lying crook?” The diff is the media gave The Obama a pass and didn’t call him on it.

Your point?

Tahuyaman
05-06-2018, 10:45 AM

Onviously you had no intention of seeking honest answers.

Beevee
05-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Onviously you had no intention of seeking honest answers.

Honesty is a rather spent word these days.
Do they still teach the meaning of it in American schools?

Captdon
05-06-2018, 03:58 PM

You blind? You need a magazine to back up your lies? You should be able to respond to me without help if you'd stop lying.

Captdon
05-06-2018, 04:05 PM

He hasn't lied about his policies. That's what has you upset. He did exactly what he said he'd do. That's all i need.

He didn't promise anything and then take it away.That's the big lie your kind bought and still do. You just can't admit you elected a someone who lied about what he'd do or not do; you're too caught up in your own bullshit you can't see Obama was, and is, a flim-flam man.How can you be proud of that.

You would have deserved Clinton and her mental illness but the rest of us wouldn't have. Happy now? Got it now?

Bob the Slob
05-06-2018, 05:24 PM
You blind? You need a magazine to back up your lies? You should be able to respond to me without help if you'd stop lying.

He's giving you th source which supports his side of the argument. Your obvious lack of a source of facts proves you are only stating opinions.

Bob the Slob
05-06-2018, 05:28 PM
He hasn't lied about his policies. That's what has you upset. He did exactly what he said he'd do. That's all i need.

He didn't promise anything and then take it away.That's the big lie your kind bought and still do. You just can't admit you elected a someone who lied about what he'd do or not do; you're too caught up in your own bull$#@! you can't see Obama was, and is, a flim-flam man.How can you be proud of that.

You would have deserved Clinton and her mental illness but the rest of us wouldn't have. Happy now? Got it now?

Sure he did. He promised coal jobs and there are none. He promised the best health care and all he did was blow up the ACA. the heatlh care coverage is worse than ever since he rolled back some of the regulations made to keep premiums from skyrocketing. Trump will have Mexico pay for the border wall. And THESE, too.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-broke-64-promises-in-his-first-month-in-office-5470f2c337e1/

Check them out. He's been lying daily since he took office. Again, I'd encourage you to lay off Fox.

MisterVeritis
05-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Sure he did. He promised coal jobs and there are none. He promised the best health care and all he did was blow up the ACA. the heatlh care coverage is worse than ever since he rolled back some of the regulations made to keep premiums from skyrocketing. Trump will have Mexico pay for the border wall. And THESE, too.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-broke-64-promises-in-his-first-month-in-office-5470f2c337e1/

Check them out. He's been lying daily since he took office. Again, I'd encourage you to lay off Fox.
You possibly could be a better poster if you watched Fox news.

MisterVeritis
05-06-2018, 06:26 PM

Barack Hussein O did tremendous damage.

"A Reuters review of mining data shows an industry that has seen only modest gains in jobs and production this year" ...
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-effect-coal-revival/a-year-after-trumps-election-coals-future-remains-bleak-idUSKBN1DD0IA

Some things take time. The government's jackboot has been lifted from the coal miners' necks.

KathyS
05-06-2018, 06:36 PM
I watched two movies this weekend just to refresh my memory of what took place in 2016; "Hillary's America" and another one about the 2016 election. I made the right decision voting for Trump. Period. He hit Hillary hard in the debates, rendering her speechless a few times by being completely blunt about her failures as SOS.

Despite the 24/7 hatefest against him, he's fulfilling his campaign promises one-by-one. However, his biggest obstacle is Congress, so our job is to get rid of those that make promises they have no intention of keeping.

Tahuyaman
05-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Can someone tell me me why AZ Jim creates a thread asking for honest comments, but refused to engage in a discussion when he receives those comments?

Tahuyaman
05-06-2018, 09:12 PM
Can someone tell me me why AZ Jim creates a thread asking for honest comments, but refused to engage in a discussion when he receives those comments?

Safety
05-06-2018, 10:16 PM

That's exactly who they want to live next to, people tend to want to be around like mindsets.....

Honestbill
05-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Would love Trump as UK PM.

Ethereal
05-07-2018, 12:20 AM
Maybe. But you wouldn't love him so much during debates at Parliament. Trump's style is not exactly consonant with British standards of debate.

Beevee
05-07-2018, 01:14 AM

Especially at Prime Minister's Questions.

Captdon
05-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Can someone tell me me why @AZ Jim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1901) creates a thread asking for honest comments, but refused to engage in a discussion when he receives those comments?

It's what he is.

Captdon
05-07-2018, 12:22 PM
That's exactly who they want to live next to, people tend to want to be around like mindsets.....

and his little sidekick comes in with his bullshit.

Beevee
05-07-2018, 12:46 PM
and his little sidekick comes in with his bull$#@!.

If you want this forum to be a totally Trump site, you only have to ask.

Tahuyaman
05-07-2018, 02:32 PM

That's kind of funny comming from one of those who can turn any thread into a Trump rant.

Tahuyaman
05-07-2018, 02:35 PM
and his little sidekick comes in with his bull$#@!.

That's how he covers the fact that he doesn't have the knowledge to discuss the issues.

roadmaster
05-07-2018, 02:52 PM
I defend Trump to a point. Don't like everything he does. How anyone could defend Hillary with her lies and deception is the question. Or Bernie that wanted communism.

Tahuyaman
05-07-2018, 03:06 PM
I defend Trump to a point. Don't like everything he does. How anyone could defend Hillary with her lies and deception is the question. Or Bernie that wanted communism.

There almost appears to be two Trump's. The one who posts non-presidential and bufoon like comments on social media and the one who is getting positive results.

pragmatic
05-07-2018, 04:40 PM
There almost appears to be two Trump's. The one who posts non-presidential and bufoon like comments on social media and the one who is getting positive results.

Certainly some truth to that.

Captdon
05-08-2018, 09:29 AM

If you can't handle it why complain to me? I don't care that you lack the courage of your convictions.

CCitizen
05-08-2018, 02:52 PM

I disagree with Conservatives on many issues -- their opposition to Welfare and support of guns.

But Liberals also have significant faults. Many of them see all men as oppressors and thus many Liberals support Reverse Discrimination. Also more Liberals then Conservatives oppose Free Speech.
The choice is between two sides who do have faults.

CCitizen
05-08-2018, 02:57 PM
To a large degree I can compare Trump to Stalin -- a man of great character flaws.

Unfortunately some Liberals have extremely biased ideas which make Trump the Lesser Evil.

pragmatic
05-08-2018, 03:46 PM
To a large degree I can compare Trump to Stalin -- a man of great character flaws.

Unfortunately some Liberals have extremely biased ideas which make Trump the Lesser Evil.

I hear ya. Those two rascals are pretty much interchangeable.

/sweet baby jeezus...

Tahuyaman
05-08-2018, 06:59 PM
To a large degree I can compare Trump to Stalin.... That's one reason your comments can't be taken seriously.

texan
05-08-2018, 11:09 PM

Lol! Joe is all over Trumps ballsack all campaign long. Loving the call ins and ratings he brought. Then the two nit wits were not invited to his party in Florida election night because they made some shitty comments. Mostly thinking Hillary was gonna win and they were trying to get on the winning side last minutes of the election.

So then Hillary loses and they decide to crash and were turned away from the party. From that point forward they have attacked him with BS. Not even facts most of the time. Mostly out of revenge from him fighting back from their BS.

Sure Joe is really a classy guy.

Captdon
05-09-2018, 09:50 AM

Comparing Trump to Stalin is a disgrace and you know it.