PDA

View Full Version : The Strzok-Page Texts & the Origins of the Trump-Russia Investigation

DGUtley
05-16-2018, 06:31 AM
The Strzok-Page Texts and the Origins of the Trump-Russia Investigation. This is a very interesting article, based on texts between the lovers Strzok & Page. I particularly like this quote from one of the texts: ‘The White House Is Running This’ I have long believed that The Obama Administration will be seen (when the books are written and the smokes clear on the Administration) as one of (if not the most) corrupt in American History. Yes, Yes, I know -- It's the National Review. Read the Texts.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/strzok-page-texts-trump-russia-investigation-origins/

Common
05-16-2018, 12:52 PM
Obama and Hillary absolutely knew about this setup to get hillary in the whitehouse. Obama knew most of the crap he did would be tossed and he also knew the judiciary would go more to the right.

texan
05-16-2018, 02:57 PM
100% around the target Common. I am not a conspiracy theorist at all. But this crap is becoming more clear. "They" tried to set-up Trump. Not 100% sure on who "they" is as the originator. But they never thought all this would be found out.

Now the new DOJ and FBI are trying to "protect the Institution." In doing so they won't cooperate with congressional over site. The info they are dragging their feet on hasn't been because of national security. Each time they finally have to come clean NS isn't the issue. Embarrassment is the issue.

I think Rod Rosenstein is deceitful guy.. The thing that doesn't add up is if he were dirty why wouldn't Ray and Sessions move him along? If I were the White House I would order the documents sent to me and un-classify them myself. Something is rotten in those places and Sessions is covering for the agencies. They don't want the public to lose faith. You know what makes me lose faith? People lying to me.

Tahuyaman
05-23-2018, 12:43 PM
Obama and Hillary absolutely knew about this setup to get hillary in the whitehouse. Obama knew most of the crap he did would be tossed and he also knew the judiciary would go more to the right.

Of course they knew. That's not on Hillary Clinton because she was not an elected official when all this went down. Obama's hands are a dirty as anyone's in this. It's possible that he was personally directing this from the start.

Someone needs to get control of this entire corrupt affair.

Obama himself made public comments on how he knew the Russians were trying to influence our election and how by exercising his firm leadership, he got the Russians to stop. This investigation is obviously a establishment / partisan motivated scam.