PDA

View Full Version : Does the MSM hate Trump more than they hate MS-13?

Peter1469
05-20-2018, 07:16 AM
Media Choose To Defend MS-13 Instead Of Acknowledging Misleading Reporting On Trump (http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/18/media-hate-trump-so-much-theyre-willing-to-defend-ms-13/)

The media reporting on this issue is astounding, and shocking. It is a very clear example of how journalism is dead in the US. For the media and the left, sorry I repeat myself, to take Trump's comments about MS-13 and apply them to immigrants in general is a blatant lie. One wonders how desperate they are to lie in such a manner that most Americans will immediately recognize it as such.

News outlets including the Associated Press and The New York Times took comments from Trump regarding MS-13 gang members out of context Wednesday, misleading readers to believe he referred to immigrants generally as “animals.”

When these outlets and journos were called out for their extremely misleading reporting, many of them chose to defend MS-13 rather than walk back their criticism of Trump. This is a gang with the motto, “kill, rape, control.”

Can anyone take this guy seriously?

Then we have MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell who insisted that Jesus Christ would “condemn” President Trump for calling MS-13 “animals” and that other Christians who don’t condemn him “don’t understand their own religion.”

And there is much more. Read the rest at the link. You will at least get a good laugh out of the false outrage of the left.

MMC
05-20-2018, 07:37 AM
Of course they do.....they can't Stand Trump. Moreso now than they originally did. All due to Trump tossing BO the Peeps Legacy into the shitter. Moreso now with his constant attacks upon their Industry. Moreso with him taking a dump on all the left believes in, and that the Lame Stream Media is part of.

Still its not on Trump to go after the Lame Stream and their people. That falls on us.....WE the people. We can make life very difficult for those that are in the Lame Stream media. We can force them to get Right. Or force them out of that industry.

The sooner, the better off this country will be.

Common
05-20-2018, 08:34 AM
I believe MSNBC all of whom are fairly wealthy are far removed from MS-13 and what they really are and they do hate trump far more deeply than MS-13. If given a choice they would rather have trump out of the whitehouse than MS-13 off the streets.

Mini Me
05-20-2018, 09:37 AM
False equivalence!

Common
05-20-2018, 09:44 AM
False equivalence!
Actually its not, you have a President that is vilified relentlessly and you have a murderous killing machine ms-13 that gets more lovins from the press than the president.

The false equivalent is created by liberal press complete bias

Captdon
05-20-2018, 09:44 AM
The MSM barely acknowledges the existence of MS 13. They are far worse than the Mafia ever was. Where is the call to action by the MSM and Democrats. They have shown more concern for calling them animals than for the horror they bring to their victims.

Tahuyaman
05-20-2018, 10:22 AM
False equivalence!

Where?

Mini Me
05-20-2018, 03:54 PM
Actually its not, you have a President that is vilified relentlessly and you have a murderous killing machine ms-13 that gets more lovins from the press than the president.

The false equivalent is created by liberal press complete bias
Show us one article of the MSM praising MS-13!

We'll wait!

Tahuyaman
05-20-2018, 07:49 PM
Show us one article of the MSM praising MS-13!

We'll wait!

Are you serious ?

Common Sense
05-20-2018, 09:32 PM
Silly OP.

Peter1469
05-20-2018, 09:39 PM
Silly OP.

A strong defense of the MSM's stance!

spunkloaf
05-20-2018, 11:28 PM
Media Choose To Defend MS-13 Instead Of Acknowledging Misleading Reporting On Trump (http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/18/media-hate-trump-so-much-theyre-willing-to-defend-ms-13/)

The media reporting on this issue is astounding, and shocking. It is a very clear example of how journalism is dead in the US. For the media and the left, sorry I repeat myself, to take Trump's comments about MS-13 and apply them to immigrants in general is a blatant lie. One wonders how desperate they are to lie in such a manner that most Americans will immediately recognize it as such.

Can anyone take this guy seriously?

And there is much more. Read the rest at the link. You will at least get a good laugh out of the false outrage of the left.

Why doesn't Trump clarify his own words when he speaks? He KNOWS that his words are going to be scrutinized...or doesn't he? I mean, he's the fucking President, is he not? Doesn't he know that clarity comes with the territory? So, there are two conclusions that can be drawn from this. Trump is either a complete idiot, OR he is purposefully choosing vague language to confuse people and create chaos. I'm siding with the latter. He did NOT specifically speak of gangs when he called people animals, he was talking about immigrants in general when he made the comment. To assume that people are going to infer his best intentions is just idiotic, Pete. Do you remember the media frenzy when Michelle Obama said "For the first time, I'm proud of this country?" All it took was that one mistake, and the media destroyed her for it. But there's a difference. She was careful about what she said from then forward. This is not Trump's first stumbling point. He has made countless comments like these that leave people wondering "What in the fuck is with this guy? What does he mean?" He's not a dummy. He knows this. The media is his CIRCUS. He gets off on this shit. This was why people didn't want him to be president. This is why he lost the popular vote. He is divisive and manipulative and selfish. He doesn't care how much of a shitstorm he creates in this country with his bullshit.

Peter1469
05-21-2018, 07:23 AM
Why did the MSM only show Trump's answer- and then "report" that Trump was talking about all immigrants? Why did they not show the question? Had they done so, Trump's answer would be clear; but that would be counter to the MSM's agenda.

Why doesn't Trump clarify his own words when he speaks? He KNOWS that his words are going to be scrutinized...or doesn't he? I mean, he's the fucking President, is he not? Doesn't he know that clarity comes with the territory? So, there are two conclusions that can be drawn from this. Trump is either a complete idiot, OR he is purposefully choosing vague language to confuse people and create chaos. I'm siding with the latter. He did NOT specifically speak of gangs when he called people animals, he was talking about immigrants in general when he made the comment. To assume that people are going to infer his best intentions is just idiotic, Pete. Do you remember the media frenzy when Michelle Obama said "For the first time, I'm proud of this country?" All it took was that one mistake, and the media destroyed her for it. But there's a difference. She was careful about what she said from then forward. This is not Trump's first stumbling point. He has made countless comments like these that leave people wondering "What in the fuck is with this guy? What does he mean?" He's not a dummy. He knows this. The media is his CIRCUS. He gets off on this shit. This was why people didn't want him to be president. This is why he lost the popular vote. He is divisive and manipulative and selfish. He doesn't care how much of a shitstorm he creates in this country with his bullshit.

MMC
05-21-2018, 07:30 AM
Why did the MSM only show Trump's answer- and then "report" that Trump was talking about all immigrants? Why did they not show the question? Had they done so, Trump's answer would be clear; but that would be counter to the MSM's agenda.

Just think how the Lame Stream would have acted, if Trump didn't answer the question.