PDA

View Full Version : Where's Hillary?

DonGlock26
12-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Where's Hillary?

On December 15, the day after the day after the shooting at a school in Newtown, Connecticut, State Department officials notified the press that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had fallen ill. "While suffering from a stomach virus, Secretary Clinton became dehydrated and fainted, sustaining a concussion," deputy assistant secretary Philippe Reines said in a statement to the press. On the same day as her office announced her illness, they also put out word that Clinton would be missing the Benghazi hearing scheduled for December 20 on Capitol Hill. Indeed, she did miss that hearing, and another one has not yet been scheduled.

Since then, Clinton does not appear to have been sighted in public.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/wheres-hillary_692014.html

They really think they can run out the clock on Benghazi because they own the mainstream media whores. But, the GOP House just needs to keep chugging away on this investigation because like Fast and Furious, there is wrongdoing to uncover. Make Hillary take the fifth or tell the American people 57 times that she can't recall under oath.

Chris
12-26-2012, 11:13 AM
Clinton will not testify as scheduled before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said Jodi Seth, a spokeswoman for Chairman John Kerry (D-Mass.).

The State Department told Kerry of Clinton's concussion on Saturday morning, and, when he heard, Kerry insisted that she not attend the hearing.

"Senator Kerry was relieved to hear that the secretary is on the mend, but he insisted that given her condition, she could not and should not appear on Thursday as previously planned, and that the nation’s best interests are served by the report and hearings proceeding as scheduled with senior officials appearing in her place," Seth said.

Clinton deputies Tom Nides and Bill Burns will testify in her place, Seth said.

@ Hillary Clinton faints, suffers concussion (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/273103-clinton-faints-suffers-concussion)

How convenient.

oceanloverOH
12-26-2012, 02:24 PM
@ Hillary Clinton faints, suffers concussion (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/273103-clinton-faints-suffers-concussion)

How convenient.

Many of us have decided that from now on, when faced with an unpleasant task, we are going to plead "concussion". I can't clean the toilets because I have a concussion. Sorry that I can't cook dinner tonight, honey, I was dehydrated and fell down and got a concussion. Time to vacuum and mop the floors?...........Ohhhhhh, concussion.

Carygrant
12-26-2012, 03:10 PM
They really think they can run out the clock on Benghazi because they own the mainstream media whores. But, the GOP House just needs to keep chugging away on this investigation because like Fast and Furious, there is wrongdoing to uncover. Make Hillary take the fifth or tell the American people 57 times that she can't recall under oath.

I am reminded of the "Black Violence Overthrowing America " campaign that you ran. Simplified rabble rousing half truths
Your completely blinkered support for Romney. Followed by incitement to civil disobedience and worse . Waste of time from the outset .
Your blinkered support for Zimmerman . Completely selective appraisal .
Your untutored views on the EU economy and its relation to present and anticipated performance both there and in the US .
Now your crackpot support for a tenuous proposition re the Benghazi incident .
Why don't you get involved in restructuring your GOP before the Grand part turns really Gruesome ?
Is this the only way that you believe you can "fix" the Democrats ? The public have forgotten and weren't very interested in the first place -- other than being surprised that a handful of Americans were actually not killed by Friendly Fire .
It seems that you and your ilk are becoming more and more fixated by looking for Wood but not seeing the Trees . Noise but NO MUSICAL SOUND .

Chris
12-26-2012, 03:14 PM
http://i.snag.gy/H9MN0.jpg

Captain Obvious
12-26-2012, 04:37 PM
http://www.flatstanleybooks.com/images/main/flatstanleybooks.png

zelmo1234
12-26-2012, 08:41 PM
I am reminded of the "Black Violence Overthrowing America " campaign that you ran. Simplified rabble rousing half truths
Your completely blinkered support for Romney. Followed by incitement to civil disobedience and worse . Waste of time from the outset .
Your blinkered support for Zimmerman . Completely selective appraisal .
Your untutored views on the EU economy and its relation to present and anticipated performance both there and in the US .
Now your crackpot support for a tenuous proposition re the Benghazi incident .
Why don't you get involved in restructuring your GOP before the Grand part turns really Gruesome ?
Is this the only way that you believe you can "fix" the Democrats ? The public have forgotten and weren't very interested in the first place -- other than being surprised that a handful of Americans were actually not killed by Friendly Fire .
It seems that you and your ilk are becoming more and more fixated by looking for Wood but not seeing the Trees . Noise but NO MUSICAL SOUND .

I think you are funny, we 2 presidential elections to Mr Obama, and in 2010 the democrats suffered the biggest defeat in mid term history. President Obama received 10 million less votes than in his last election, and we ran another "moderate" republican??? We always loose when we run moderates, the last moderate to win was Nixon, and that did not turn out so well

The policies of the Democrats will likely cause 3 to 7 hundred thousand people to loose their jobs or be demoted to part time this fall, and 10 to 20 million people will loose their employer based healthcare. Hospitals and Doctors are not planing on accepting the new Obamacare insurance, and inflation becasue Obama insists on spending and printing money is about to go hyper!

The republicans have a young group of every likable conservative canidates 2 with hispanic back grounds, the democrats are trying to convince the republicans that they need to move to the center. When what they need to do is stand on the conservative values and explain them to the population.

The people that have become dependent on the government are about to face the reality that they are going to have to go back to work. And if you look at the situation is is very similar to the Carter administration, when they wanted to go moderate. We elected Reagan instead, and I don't think I have to tell you what a success that was! You had one hell of a good leader at the time too!

Carygrant
12-27-2012, 03:49 AM
I think you are funny, we 2 presidential elections to Mr Obama, and in 2010 the democrats suffered the biggest defeat in mid term history. President Obama received 10 million less votes than in his last election, and we ran another "moderate" republican??? We always loose when we run moderates, the last moderate to win was Nixon, and that did not turn out so well

The policies of the Democrats will likely cause 3 to 7 hundred thousand people to loose their jobs or be demoted to part time this fall, and 10 to 20 million people will loose their employer based healthcare. Hospitals and Doctors are not planing on accepting the new Obamacare insurance, and inflation becasue Obama insists on spending and printing money is about to go hyper!

The republicans have a young group of every likable conservative canidates 2 with hispanic back grounds, the democrats are trying to convince the republicans that they need to move to the center. When what they need to do is stand on the conservative values and explain them to the population.

The people that have become dependent on the government are about to face the reality that they are going to have to go back to work. And if you look at the situation is is very similar to the Carter administration, when they wanted to go moderate. We elected Reagan instead, and I don't think I have to tell you what a success that was! You had one hell of a good leader at the time too!

I am sure you continue to write with sincerity of conviction .
Your GOP is in disarray . Its electoral appeal is currently not fit for purpose . it does not work .
Your top analysts appreciate that .
You can write Posts like yours until the cows come home , but , in the broadest of terms , people who are not old , male and white trust Obama . Old white males hate him .
And until you can combat that , you are all wasting your time--- and the type of Rep Extremists we find here simply live like parrots -- endlessly repeating irrelevant nonsense .Because it achieves nothing and does not address the nub of your problems .

zelmo1234
12-27-2012, 05:00 AM
I am sure you continue to write with sincerity of conviction .
Your GOP is in disarray . Its electoral appeal is currently not fit for purpose . it does not work .
Your top analysts appreciate that .
You can write Posts like yours until the cows come home , but , in the broadest of terms , people who are not old , male and white trust Obama . Old white males hate him .
And until you can combat that , you are all wasting your time--- and the type of Rep Extremists we find here simply live like parrots -- endlessly repeating irrelevant nonsense .Because it achieves nothing and does not address the nub of your problems .

Actually the republican party is doing well outside the whitehouse? even with the loss of the White house in 2012, President Obamas coat tails were very short. he was unable to give control of the house back to the Democrats, and in the state races the dems took heavy losses once again!

I do not know of any republicans that hate Obama, the person??? Just as our liberal media and politicians do in this country, any disagreement with policies is called racist. Now I am sure that there are racists in our population, and I wish I could purge it.

But the Democrats have lost control of state governments. 30 Govs are not repulican and they have control of the majority of state house and senates.

With MI becoming the 24 right to work state, the union funding of the democratic party is under fire. Yes people like Obama, and that is great, but Obama can not run again? The Dems do not have apealing canidates in the wings. The youth movement is this coutry is not toward liberalism but away from it.

Romeny was a very moderate republican, and he did not get the turnout that McCain did 4 years earlier, If he had he would have won. but conservatives like myself do not wish to vote for democrat light. We want a true conservative to vote for, and that was really not a choice in this last election. but the new leaders of our party are conservative and the Rinos are long in the tooth.

And with taxation and Obamacare there are a lot of people that are going to loose their jobs and / or be moved to part time. Millions more are not going to have insurance from their employers, and they are not going to be able to keep their doctors and medical providers.

New taxes on dividens and capital gains are going to kill retirement incomes and pension plans. and with the new clasification of rent, people that are renting are going to see dramatic rate increases. We have a letter to all informing them that there lease payments will increase by 25% upon renewal and spell out the tax plan that caused this. This will cause all of these businesses to raise prices and people will either be paying for, or paying the fine for not having insurance.

Who do you think they are going to blame for these policies. Not one republican voted for them, and the Democrats have been telling them that it is all lies and none of this is going to happen, As we near the date when these policies will take effect, their are Dems jumping ship, 19 now in the Senate have asked Obama to put off implementing Obamacare???? becasue they are up for election in 2014 and they are right they may very well loose their seats.

If Obama and the Democrats take the same losses that they did in 2010 ( and nobody was calling for them to change anything) Obama will be a President with No power to govern, as the house and senate will be able to over ride his veto. Making him President in name only, watching as all of his policies are overturned.

Also remember that at the current rate of growth, Obama will be the first President to have created NO jobs in 8 years.

the dems have trouble coming, and they know it. You should see the staements of those that will be up for re-election, but many true libs are still hoping the rich will agree to business as usual, and that is not going to happen.

Chris
12-29-2012, 05:45 PM
But to leave that distraction behind and return to the topic...

From Beyond Benghazi: questions for Clinton (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/beyond_benghazi_questions_for_clinton_iPokjZYDz6wp gH8rPpVzKL)

The Benghazi tragedy disproved all these assertions, and Clinton is accountable for the broad policy failures, not just the deadly specifics. Congressional hearings should go well beyond the ARB report. The basic questions Clinton now must answer are straightforward: What did she know; when did she know it — and what did she do about it, before, during and after the Sept. 11 attacks? Here are some elaborations:

* Before the attack, was Clinton aware of the security threats to our consulate and other international presences in Benghazi? Did she know about repeated Tripoli embassy requests for enhanced security? If not, why not?

Libya was a centerpiece of supposed success in Obama’s foreign policy, not some country of small significance and low threat levels. It is important to establish not only the actual paper trail in this case, but even more importantly why, on such a critical foreign-policy issue, it did not automatically come to Clinton’s seventh-floor office.

* On Sept. 11, what were Clinton and Obama doing? We need a minute-by-minute chronology. When was she first told of the attack, and what was said? When and how many times did she speak with the president? What help did she ask for? Was it denied, and by whom? When did she retire for the evening?

* And in the tragedy’s aftermath, Clinton must explain how the administration came up with its story that the Benghazi attack grew out of a demonstration against the now-famous Mohammed video trailer. Clinton herself referred to the video at the Sept. 14 ceremony when the remains of the four murdered Americans returned home. On this point, the ARB was crystal clear that “no protest took place” before the attacks.

Obama will hold office for four more years, and Clinton apparently aspires to succeed him.

Question, can Hillary afford to play this game and run for Prez in 2016?

Peter1469
12-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Hillary wants nothing to do with this scandal, and she has distanced herself from it from the beginning. The last thing that the Regime wants is for her to testify under oath.