PDA

View Full Version : Clinton tells the truth for once

texan
06-03-2018, 07:44 PM
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/3/bill-clinton-says-obama-got-better-media-coverage-/

I could have had a V-8.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2018, 09:41 PM
Here, let's try that link again. Still if everyone was honest, they'd admit to already knowing this.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/3/bill-clinton-says-obama-got-better-media-coverage-/

Bill Clinton: 'Political press' gave Obama better coverage in part because of his race

stjames1_53
06-04-2018, 05:56 AM
the media is still enamored with the half-black president as if he was pertinent

Beevee
06-04-2018, 06:10 AM
the media is still enamored with the half-black president as if he was pertinent

Glad to see you have your priorities right.
Today's president is much more truthful inasmuch that his defense team can claim that Trump can do whatever he wants and get away with it.
Which doesn't make sense to me. Why would anyone who was innocent make such a fuss to prove he was guilty?
The Donald keeps on coming. Perhaps his lawyers should consider his situation after he is no longer president.

stjames1_53
06-04-2018, 06:13 AM
Glad to see you have your priorities right.
Today's president is much more truthful inasmuch that his defense team can claim that Trump can do whatever he wants and get away with it.
Which doesn't make sense to me. Why would anyone who was innocent make such a fuss to prove he was guilty?
The Donald keeps on coming. Perhaps his lawyers should consider his situation after he is no longer president.

you can, of course, provide proof, amirite?
We already know Obama is half white..............so my statement is spot on

Beevee
06-04-2018, 06:39 AM
you can, of course, provide proof, amirite?
We already know Obama is half white..............so my statement is spot on

What's that got to do with Trump being Trump?
He's destined for a jail cell. Its only a matter of time.

Peter1469
06-04-2018, 06:48 AM
Bill doesn't like Obama. He has said some pretty nasty things about him in the past.

stjames1_53
06-04-2018, 07:08 AM
What's that got to do with Trump being Trump?
He's destined for a jail cell. Its only a matter of time.

for what?
and my statement is still spot on

Captdon
06-04-2018, 08:44 AM
Glad to see you have your priorities right. Clinton talks about Obama and you can't handle it.

Deflection. You can't argue with something one of your own said so you change the subject.

Clinton said the press was easy on Obama. Trump wasn't involved in that.

spunkloaf
06-04-2018, 08:47 AM

Well, that's because he was the last decent president that we've had.

stjames1_53
06-04-2018, 09:20 AM
Well, that's because he was the last decent president that we've had.

What was it he did that made him so immensely marvelous?
You failed to answer the question: Why is Trump headed for jail?