PDA

View Full Version : Beauty products.

Brett Nortje
06-04-2018, 07:28 AM
I was looking through the marketing section of this other web site, and, found that the skin care products were highly sough after in first world civilizations. This means there is money to be made here, if I can find the right formula foundation for this type of thing.

First up, it is supposed to be a moisturiser for old women to feel young, to make the skin soft. This means we need to use some bromine in our formula, this formula, as that remains hot for a long time under the sun and I suppose artificial light. Then, we need to observe that mucous will help absorb the formula into the skins of the women, so, maybe some hydrogen, carbon and oxygen of some sort?

Also, we could maybe have some florine, as that makes teeth shine, yes?

All of these things could make for a great product!

Lummy
06-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Shows that sex is their first, if not only, priority. That's their first, if not only, problem.

donttread
06-05-2018, 10:55 AM
I was looking through the marketing section of this other web site, and, found that the skin care products were highly sough after in first world civilizations. This means there is money to be made here, if I can find the right formula foundation for this type of thing.

First up, it is supposed to be a moisturiser for old women to feel young, to make the skin soft. This means we need to use some bromine in our formula, this formula, as that remains hot for a long time under the sun and I suppose artificial light. Then, we need to observe that mucous will help absorb the formula into the skins of the women, so, maybe some hydrogen, carbon and oxygen of some sort?

Also, we could maybe have some florine, as that makes teeth shine, yes?

All of these things could make for a great product!

A comeian does a skit aboput showering at his girlfriend's place, seeing all the moisturers and determining that women were all dying of dehydration. LOL

donttread
06-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Shows that sex is their first, if not only, priority. That's their first, if not only, problem.

There's a melon that ages and rots very slowly after being picked. Therefore it is the base of an anti-aging skin treatment. Yeah, no shit. I guess some women forget biology class where they tell you are unalike plants and people are. LOL