PDA

View Full Version : tPF Is This Too Much To Ask For?

Agent Zero
06-10-2018, 04:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Dz6ck5l.jpg

MisterVeritis
06-10-2018, 04:54 PM
A wise(r) person will plan for two full Trump terms.

Agent Zero
06-10-2018, 05:20 PM
A wise(r) person will plan for two full Trump terms.

lol...you follow me around this place like a puppy. Stalker.

Just AnotherPerson
06-10-2018, 06:03 PM
If I could choose a president I would choose Tulsi Gabbard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggpbR864zik

MisterVeritis
06-10-2018, 06:06 PM
I sort on new posts. If yours show up in the list I read and respond.

Because it takes no great intellectual effort to cut and paste. You create many new posts. Because you lack imagination most of your posts have a dull sameness to them. It takes very little effort to respond to them.

texan
06-10-2018, 06:45 PM
He is a regular poster. We can pretty much say that about everyone. AND it is kind of the idea my man.

midcan5
06-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Interesting as that could easily define our last president, a man vilified by the right, a man too honorable for this country of whiners, haters, racists, fools, and resentment. One wife, two beautiful girls, and a lovely family with grandma in the WH. Shame he was .... huh? Now a buffoon occupies the WH when he isn't golfing on the taxpayer's dime, a man who cares nada for anyone but himself leads the choir of hate and resentment with empty words only. Go figure.

FN a bit of ironic satire at bottom, not sure I posted it here as I've only been here a short time. In that time I see the same whining snowflakes.

'28 Of Barack Obama’s Greatest Achievements As President Of The United States'

https://www.good.is/articles/obamas-achievements-in-office

'President Obama will leave office with the longest consecutive job creation streak in 75 years.'

http://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/marchapril-2012/obamas-top-50-accomplishments/

One of the great ones. http://www.gq.com/story/obama-greatest-president-legacy

"Libertarian solutions favored by the political right have contributed even more directly to the erosion of social responsibilities and valued forms of communal life, particularly in the UK and the US. Far from producing beneficial communal consequences, the invisible hand of unregulated free-market capitalism undermines the family (e.g., few corporations provide enough leave to parents of newborn children), disrupts local communities (e.g., following plant closings or the shifting of corporate headquarters), and corrupts the political process (e.g., US politicians are often dependent on economic interest groups for their political survival, with the consequence that they no longer represent the community at large). Moreover, the valorization of greed in the Thatcher/Reagan era justified the extension of instrumental considerations governing relationships in the marketplace into spheres previously informed by a sense of uncalculated reciprocity and civil obligation. This trend has been reinforced by increasing globalization, which pressures states into conforming to the dictates of the international marketplace." Daniel Bell in http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/communitarianism/

"For every life we lead, how many pass unlived? For every future foreseen, how many unimagined? For every turn intended, how many taken wrong, overlooked, stumbled past by accident amid the trumpets and shadows of circumstantial traffic?" Campbell McGrath

--

Life in a universe where Obama is now Palin

Scene one: Democratic National Convention, at the podium Barack completing acceptance speech, behind him his family, daughter pregnant next to boyfriend of 17, wife holding latest child, a Downs syndrome baby, other members of entourage.

Scene two: Conservative Republican bloggers, radio, and TV commentators watching from the privacy of homes and limited access areas. The right wing echo chamber.

Voices heard from scene two.
"Seventeen!"
"Typical muggars, ain't got the sense god gave em."
"Yea, pregnant at seventeen ain't anyone ever told them how that happens?"
"Passing the baby around like it was a trophy."
"We're gonna be paying for that baby's care, you betcha."
"Another lazy liberal muggar on welfare!"
"Yea, shoulda stopped at four kids - they ain't got no damn sense."
Background voices: curses, vulgarity, stereotypes.
"Ok but how do we relay this to the masses what are the key words?
"We can't say typical black dysfunctional family."
"But we need to repeat, cast doubt, make him a real muggar."
"Yea, we do it like we do with his name!"
"Yes, we stress daughter-unmarried-pregnant...."
"Yea, and family, mix it in."
"Yea, wherever he goes, we mention her, mix in family values."
"yea, ask is the whole family there."
"Draw parallels, juxtapose inner city."
"If she is around we mention boyfriend, age, and pregnant."
"Yea, that's it."
"Anyone know someone from her school who will comment negatively?"
"We'll get on that."
"Have some peripheral group feed it to the media."
"Yea and stress Palin's children. They're in school, right?"
"Yea, good students, good kids, note that, repeat it."
"yea, use 'the quintessential American family.'"
"Yea."
"Yea."

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

Peter1469
06-10-2018, 07:17 PM
You and Obama are cartoons.

Interesting as that could easily define our last president, a man vilified by the right, a man too honorable for this country of whiners, haters, racists, fools, and resentment. One wife, two beautiful girls, and a lovely family with grandma in the WH. Shame he was .... huh? Now a buffoon occupies the WH when he isn't golfing on the taxpayer's dime, a man who cares nada for anyone but himself leads the choir of hate and resentment with empty words only. Go figure.

FN a bit of ironic satire at bottom, not sure I posted it here as I've only been here a short time. In that time thought I see the same whining snowflakes.

'28 Of Barack Obama’s Greatest Achievements As President Of The United States'

https://www.good.is/articles/obamas-achievements-in-office

'President Obama will leave office with the longest consecutive job creation streak in 75 years.'

http://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/marchapril-2012/obamas-top-50-accomplishments/

One of the great ones. http://www.gq.com/story/obama-greatest-president-legacy

"Libertarian solutions favored by the political right have contributed even more directly to the erosion of social responsibilities and valued forms of communal life, particularly in the UK and the US. Far from producing beneficial communal consequences, the invisible hand of unregulated free-market capitalism undermines the family (e.g., few corporations provide enough leave to parents of newborn children), disrupts local communities (e.g., following plant closings or the shifting of corporate headquarters), and corrupts the political process (e.g., US politicians are often dependent on economic interest groups for their political survival, with the consequence that they no longer represent the community at large). Moreover, the valorization of greed in the Thatcher/Reagan era justified the extension of instrumental considerations governing relationships in the marketplace into spheres previously informed by a sense of uncalculated reciprocity and civil obligation. This trend has been reinforced by increasing globalization, which pressures states into conforming to the dictates of the international marketplace." Daniel Bell in http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/communitarianism/

"For every life we lead, how many pass unlived? For every future foreseen, how many unimagined? For every turn intended, how many taken wrong, overlooked, stumbled past by accident amid the trumpets and shadows of circumstantial traffic?" Campbell McGrath

--

Life in a universe where Obama is now Palin

Scene one: Democratic National Convention, at the podium Barack completing acceptance speech, behind him his family, daughter pregnant next to boyfriend of 17, wife holding latest child, a Downs syndrome baby, other members of entourage.

Scene two: Conservative Republican bloggers, radio, and TV commentators watching from the privacy of homes and limited access areas. The right wing echo chamber.

Voices heard from scene two.
"Seventeen!"
"Typical muggars, ain't got the sense god gave em."
"Yea, pregnant at seventeen ain't anyone ever told them how that happens?"
"Passing the baby around like it was a trophy."
"We're gonna be paying for that baby's care, you betcha."
"Another lazy liberal muggar on welfare!"
"Yea, shoulda stopped at four kids - they ain't got no damn sense."
Background voices: curses, vulgarity, stereotypes.
"Ok but how do we relay this to the masses what are the key words?
"We can't say typical black dysfunctional family."
"But we need to repeat, cast doubt, make him a real muggar."
"Yea, we do it like we do with his name!"
"Yes, we stress daughter-unmarried-pregnant...."
"Yea, and family, mix it in."
"Yea, wherever he goes, we mention her, mix in family values."
"yea, ask is the whole family there."
"Draw parallels, juxtapose inner city."
"If she is around we mention boyfriend, age, and pregnant."
"Yea, that's it."
"Anyone know someone from her school who will comment negatively?"
"We'll get on that."
"Have some peripheral group feed it to the media."
"Yea and stress Palin's children. They're in school, right?"
"Yea, good students, good kids, note that, repeat it."
"yea, use 'the quintessential American family.'"
"Yea."
"Yea."

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

Tahuyaman
06-11-2018, 09:14 AM

This is a message board. You create threads hoping people provide commentary. Then you complain when they do. Precious.

DGUtley
06-11-2018, 09:18 AM
Interesting as that could easily define our last president, a man vilified by the right, a man too honorable for this country of whiners, haters, racists, fools, and resentment. . . . .

"a man too honorable for this country"

Didn't we just find out that this "Too Honorable Man" just conspired with his cohorts to violate federal finance law to permit the Iranians to launder money? Not a smidgen of corruption.....

Agent Zero
06-11-2018, 09:34 AM
"a man too honorable for this country"

Didn't we just find out that this "Too Honorable Man" just conspired with his cohorts to violate federal finance law to permit the Iranians to launder money? Not a smidgen of corruption.....

Except he didn't.

DGUtley
06-11-2018, 09:56 AM
Except he didn't.

Except he did. My forecast will come true: One of the most corrupt, if not the most corrupt administration in history.

Chris
06-11-2018, 10:36 AM
Another cry for PC, so you (generic) can be heard equally and then denounce other opinions as, well, uncivil.

Agent Zero
06-11-2018, 10:43 AM
Except he did. My forecast will come true: One of the most corrupt, if not the most corrupt administration in history.
No, he didn't.

No matter how you juggle the words, no money was ever converted to US currency for Iran.

DGUtley
06-11-2018, 10:55 AM
No, he didn't. No matter how you juggle the words, no money was ever converted to US currency for Iran.

Why do you persist in being this way? Did I say that money was ever successfully converted to US Currency for Iran? No matter how you juggle the words, the fact is that he worked with Iran to launder money. The fact that the two banks he approached refused to go along with his operation doesn't take away with the fact that they engaged in a conspiracy. (Oh, and he lied about it -- this "Too Honorable Man")

Not a smidgen of corruption. One of the most, if not THE most, ever....

MisterVeritis
06-11-2018, 11:12 AM
U.S. Code 2381 says: “Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”

Barack Hussein O appears to be guilty of treason. Let's appoint an special counsel to investigate him and all of his minions.