PDA

View Full Version : Man Sentenced for Threatening to Burn Down a Home Being Purchased by Muslim Family

roadmaster
06-13-2018, 11:34 PM
According to court documents, on Nov. 3, 2016, a Muslim man, identified as K.A., and his wife were conducting the final walk-through of a home they had placed under contract. As K.A. arrived for the final walk-through, the defendant approached K.A. and the seller identified as H.D., and the accompanying realtors, and yelled, “This sale will not take place!” Howard threatened to burn the house down, and told K.A., “You are not welcome here!” K.A. and his wife hurried away from the house and cancelled the closing of the home purchase that was scheduled to take place the next day. In the days that followed, Howard retold his version of the incident to neighbors, making insulting remarks about Muslims.

https://breaking911.com/man-sentenced-for-threatening-to-burn-down-a-home-being-purchased-by-muslim-family/

Abby08
06-14-2018, 08:58 AM
I don't really blame people for feeling that way, I'm starting to lean that way myself, which is sad because, I've never had to think that way before, I've never looked at certain people and judged them on appearance, I'm fast coming to the realization that, Muslims want to take over and, turn the U.S into one of their shithole and, if people are out there trying to stop it..... I commend them.

Cletus
06-14-2018, 10:24 AM
Instead if having Howard arrested, they should have taken him out behind the house and kicked the Hell out of him and made it clear that if he ever made another threat like that, no one would ever find his body.

People like that disgust me. People like him don't deserve to be American.

Abby08
06-14-2018, 01:02 PM
Instead if having Howard arrested, they should have taken him out behind the house and kicked the Hell out of him and made it clear that if he ever made another threat like that, no one would ever find his body.

But, it is American to kill someone for making comments you don't like....and putting his body somewhere it wouldn't be found.

How are you any better than the person you condemn?

Cletus
06-14-2018, 02:36 PM
But, it is American to kill someone for making comments you don't like....and putting his body somewhere it wouldn't be found.

How are you any better than the person you condemn?

The scumbag who threatened that family deserves whatever evil befalls him. He threatened to burn down their house, not because of anything they did to him, but because of their religious beliefs. Her didn't say he didn't like Muslims, he THREATENED TO BURN DOWN THEIR HOUSE. Think about that. What if he had made that threat to you just because he didn't like something you thought or believed?

This is a nation built on the idea that people should be able to worship in their own way as long as they do no harm to others. The very first amendment to our constitution protects and guarantees that right.

What he did goes against everything this country stands for and if the family had bought that house and I lived in that area, you can bet that if he tried to carry out that threat, I would have been standing with them on the porch to make sure it was the last thing he ever did. Any true American who believes in the ideals upon which this country was founded should be willing to do the same. Anyone who stands with the punk who made the threats is not a true American and deserves to be treated as an enemy.

Abby08
06-14-2018, 04:43 PM
The scumbag who threatened that family deserves whatever evil befalls him. He threatened to burn down their house, not because of anything they did to him, but because of their religious beliefs. Her didn't say he didn't like Muslims, he THREATENED TO BURN DOWN THEIR HOUSE. Think about that. What if he had made that threat to you just because he didn't like something you thought or believed?

This is a nation built on the idea that people should be able to worship in their own way as long as they do no harm to others. The very first amendment to our constitution protects and guarantees that right.

What he did goes against everything this country stands for and if the family had bought that house and I lived in that area, you can bet that if he tried to carry out that threat, I would have been standing with them on the porch to make sure it was the last thing he ever did. Any true American who believes in the ideals upon which this country was founded should be willing to do the same. Anyone who stands with the punk who made the threats is not a true American and deserves to be treated as an enemy.

The Muslim religion does condone harming people, and worse, they mutilate the genitals of young girls, they kill their own children for bringing shame to their families and, they do those things believing they are within their rights, because of that religion.

I will never trust a Muslim and, there's no way I'd live next door to a family of them...if they insist on practicing their barbaric rituals, let them go back to whatever shithole they came from.

Ban all Muslims from entering the country....too bad we have to keep the ones who were already made citizens.

MisterVeritis
06-14-2018, 04:48 PM

Well, okay.

It is almost as if we don't have the last three decades of history to review. Where ever Muslims are found IslamoNazis are found as well. Muslims and Islamonazis are wonderful people until enough of them are in one place. Cletus, you have shown that you are no different than the "punk" who made the threat.

The nation's policy should be to prevent any more Muslims from coming here.

Cletus
06-14-2018, 06:10 PM
The Muslim religion does condone harming people, and worse, they mutilate the genitals of young girls, they kill their own children for bringing shame to their families and, they do those things believing they are within their rights, because of that religion.

I will never trust a Muslim and, there's no way I'd live next door to a family of them...if they insist on practicing their barbaric rituals, let them go back to whatever shithole they came from.

Ban all Muslims from entering the country....too bad we have to keep the ones who were already made citizens.

I have known Muslims I would much rather have as neighbors than someone like you. I have also known Muslims who should probably be shot on sight. Fortunately, I have known a lot more of the former than I have of the latter. I have fought against Muslims and I have fought beside Muslims, men to whom I trusted my life. For you to lump them all together as "they" is an insult and doesn't speak well of you, at all. You really need to take a good look in the mirror. If you are being honest, you won't like what you see.

How many Muslims do you know personally? Do you cross the street and turn your face away if you see one? Would you drink out of the same water fountain as one? Would you disown your child if he or she married one, or did you teach them to be hateful bigots so you don't have to worry about that?

Ignorance is terrible thing. Combine it with blind, irrational hatred and it becomes dangerous.

MisterVeritis
06-14-2018, 06:15 PM
I have known Muslims I would much rather have as neighbors than someone like you. I have also known Muslims who should probably be shot on sight. Fortunately, I have known a lot more of the former than I have of the latter. I have fought against Muslims and I have fought beside Muslims, men to whom I trusted my life. For you to lump them all together as "they" is an insult and doesn't speak well of you, at all. You really need to take a good look in the mirror. If you are being honest, you won't like what you see.

How many Muslims do you know personally? Do you cross the street and turn your face away if you see one? Would you drink out of the same water fountain as one? Would you disown your child if he or she married one, or did you teach them to be hateful bigots so you don't have to worry about that?

Ignorance is terrible thing. Combine it with blind, irrational hatred and it becomes dangerous.
Ignorance is a terrible thing. You should consider learning before speaking. Look at every country that has allowed Muslims in. Are they better off today? No. So pull your head out of your ass and look around.

Cletus
06-14-2018, 06:21 PM
Well, okay.

It is almost as if we don't have the last three decades of history to review. Where ever Muslims are found IslamoNazis are found as well. Muslims and Islamonazis are wonderful people until enough of them are in one place. Cletus, you have shown that you are no different than the "punk" who made the threat.

Bullshit. I have spent most of my life either fighting or preparing to fight the enemies of this nation. Assholes like the guy Abby likes so much are no better than ISIS and deserve the same treatment. If they are so afraid of a family moving into their neighborhood, I would recommend they either move or just do the rest of the world and buy a short length of rope and find a tall tree. I'd even be a nice guy and tie the knot for them.

You claim allegiance to the constitution and its principles. I know the oath I took didn't say I would "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, except the First Amendment... Fuck the First Amendment"

Did yours say that?

MisterVeritis
06-14-2018, 06:23 PM
Bullshit. I have spent most of my life either fighting or preparing to fight the enemies of this nation. Assholes like the guy Abby likes so much are no better than ISIS and deserve the same treatment. If they are so afraid of a family moving into their neighborhood, I would recommend they either move or just do the rest of the world and but a short length of rope and find a tall tree. I'd even be a nice guy and tie the know for them.

You claim allegiance to the constitution and its principles. I know the oath I took didn't say I would "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, except the First Amendment... Fuck the First Amendment"

Did yours say that?
You lack wisdom. We are under no obligation to bring in a culture intent on destroying us. if you should decide to pull your head out...look around.

Answer my question. Do you know of any western nation that is better off after allowing the Muslims and Islamonazis in?

You are no better than the one you complained about. In fact you are worse. You believe you are right.

Cletus
06-14-2018, 06:24 PM
You lack wisdom.

You lack courage.

MisterVeritis
06-14-2018, 06:26 PM
You lack courage.
Perhaps. Do you believe courage is called for?

If the choice is between wisdom and courage I will side with wisdom.

jimmyz
06-14-2018, 06:37 PM
Dearborn Michigan has a ton of Muslims and I haven't heard of any honor killings, beheading of infidels nor acid attacks coming out of there.

Believe me, I was full of hatred for them post 911. But I have to be bullish on the fact that a Muslim dad in the USA for reasons of gaining a better life loves his children and respects his neighbors as much as I do.

The verdict was correct and he better have his head on a swivel in prison because Muslims are well represented in some institutions.

Cletus
06-14-2018, 07:18 PM
Perhaps. Do you believe courage is called for?

You can't stand against our domestic enemies who would destroy the legacy of our forefathers with their hatred and bigotry without it.

True wisdom requires courage. If you were as wise as you think, you would know that.

Consider this... Imagine that for whatever reason, you decided today to embrace Islam. You found in it something that was lacking in your life, so you decided to become a Muslim.

To some people, including that scumbag in the article and those who support him, your years of service and dedication to this country would mean nothing. Your studies, your writing, your good works in the community... all would mean nothing. The ONLY thing that would matter to them is that you are a Muslim. They would hate Audie Murphy, Ghandi, Einstein, John Wayne, Margaret Thatcher... if any of them became Muslim, for no reason other than they were Muslim.

Is that the kind of person you want to support?

Abby08
06-14-2018, 07:19 PM
Dearborn Michigan has a ton of Muslims and I haven't heard of any honor killings, beheading of infidels nor acid attacks coming out of there.

Believe me, I was full of hatred for them post 911. But I have to be bullish on the fact that a Muslim dad in the USA for reasons of gaining a better life loves his children and respects his neighbors as much as I do.

The verdict was correct and he better have his head on a swivel in prison because Muslims are well represented in some institutions.

Oh, so Muslims are honorable people. ..yet, this guy better, " have his head on a swivel," because of the chance of retaliation by the Muslim community..... I see.

Cletus
06-14-2018, 07:23 PM

People are people, Jimmy. It doesn't matter what color your skin is or what country you were born in or what deity you worship. Some are going to be good and some are going to be bad and to lump them all together is just plain stupid. When people learn to see the person instead of the label, they find that you have take people one at a time.

Cletus
06-14-2018, 07:23 PM
Oh, so Muslims are honorable people. ..yet, this guy better, " have his head on a swivel," because of the chance of retaliation by the Muslim community..... I see.

No, you don't see.

You choose not to see. That is your loss.

Abby08
06-14-2018, 07:37 PM
Anyone here is free to embrace Muslims, live with them, eat with them, work with them, befriend them, do whatever you want with them, more power to ya!

I choose not to.

jimmyz
06-14-2018, 07:43 PM

I am not a cheerleader for Muslims nor any religion. I am a cheerleader for the idea of liberty no matter what religion you follow. I am as anti-radical Muslim terrorist as you can get.

EDIT: Abby08... Don't misunderstand. I wish no violence upon the guy. I just know prisons have some very violent people. Especially religious zealot type violent people.

MisterVeritis
06-14-2018, 07:54 PM
Do you believe courage is called for?

You can't stand against our domestic enemies who would destroy the legacy of our forefathers with their hatred and bigotry without it.
Assuming I lack physical as well as moral courage do you think I would have any problem finding someone to take you on? This makes me smile.
True wisdom requires courage.
Moral courage. Not that it matters.

If you were as wise as you think, you would know that.
I am. And you fail. You are simple. There will always be a place for simple people.

Consider this... Imagine that for whatever reason, you decided today to embrace Islam. You found in it something that was lacking in your life, so you decided to become a Muslim.
While I have an enormous imagination I will not embrace Islam. Not now. Not ever.

To some people, including that scumbag in the article and those who support him, your years of service and dedication to this country would mean nothing. Your studies, your writing, your good works in the community... all would mean nothing. The ONLY thing that would matter to them is that you are a Muslim. They would hate Audie Murphy, Ghandi, Einstein, John Wayne, Margaret Thatcher... if any of them became Muslim, for no reason other than they were Muslim.
Fortunately, I am not stupid. If I was I would expect to be expelled from the US. There is no reason for the nation to embrace its enemies.

Is that the kind of person you want to support?
He screwed up. He is no smarter than you are. And you are just as evil as he is.

We should not allow any more Muslims to come here.

MisterVeritis
06-14-2018, 07:55 PM

What do you actually know of the majority Islamic area of Dearborn?

Peter1469
06-14-2018, 08:10 PM

A lot of Muslims in the US take their religion as seriously as many Catholics and Christians. They liberally use the line item veto in their holy books. We do have pockets of pretty radical Muslims- one large one is not far from where I live in Northern VA.

Europe is in a much worse condition than the US is with regards to its Muslim population.

jimmyz
06-14-2018, 08:41 PM
What do you actually know of the majority Islamic area of Dearborn?

IIRC all of Dearborn is "majority Islamic". You might even say they are a model majority Islamic American city.

MisterVeritis
06-14-2018, 08:43 PM
IIRC all of Dearborn is "majority Islamic". You might even say they are a model majority Islamic American city.
What do you know of the Holy City of Dearborn?

Abby08
06-14-2018, 08:57 PM
A lot of Muslims in the US take their religion as seriously as many Catholics and Christians. They liberally use the line item veto in their holy books. We do have pockets of pretty radical Muslims- one large one is not far from where I live in Northern VA.

Europe is in a much worse condition than the US is with regards to its Muslim population.

Catholics and Christians don't mutilate young girls or murder their children for shaming the family.

It's the part about Muslims taking their religion seriously, that's the problem.

Peter1469
06-14-2018, 09:00 PM
Catholics and Christians don't mutilate young girls or murder their children for shaming the family.

It's the part about Muslims taking their religion seriously, that's the problem.

And many Muslims in the US don't do that stuff either. But I am seriously worried about the group near me that I mentioned above.

Abby08
06-14-2018, 09:02 PM
And many Muslims in the US don't do that stuff either. But I am seriously worried about the group near me that I mentioned above.

If something is telling you you need to be worried....pay attention to it.

Peter1469
06-14-2018, 09:04 PM
If something is telling you you need to be worried....pay attention to it.
Always. I think they are being monitored by the FBI and NSA.

Cletus
06-14-2018, 09:15 PM
I am not a cheerleader for Muslims nor any religion. I am a cheerleader for the idea of liberty no matter what religion you follow. I am as anti-radical Muslim terrorist as you can get.

EDIT: @Abby08 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2277)... Don't misunderstand. I wish no violence upon the guy. I just know prisons have some very violent people. Especially religious zealot type violent people.
Jimmy, in my 3 years on this forum, I have given exactly SIX "Thanks" for posts and one of those was an accident. This one was not.

Thanks. Thanks for understanding that people are not all the same, regardless of what label they wear and thanks for having the courage to say so. It is not a popular stance. It is much easier to just hate anyone who is different from you.

Cletus
06-14-2018, 09:23 PM
Do you believe courage is called for?

Assuming I lack physical as well as moral courage do you think I would have any problem finding someone to take you on? This makes me smile.

I am not sure I know what you mean by that, but if you are suggesting what I suspect you may be, you had better send more than one.

That is the specific form of courage I was talking about. Your position here demonstrates a lack of it.

I am. And you fail. You are simple. There will always be a place for simple people.

I am not Ethereal. Save your bullshit posturing for him. I am not going to comment on the rest of your post. It is not worth the time.

Cletus
06-14-2018, 09:25 PM

Oh, it happens pretty regularly. You should get out more.

Maybe if you took yours more seriously, you wouldn't be so bigoted.

jimmyz
06-14-2018, 10:52 PM

I have not heard of it. If it is Biblical or something of that nature forgive my ignorance.

jimmyz
06-14-2018, 11:02 PM
Jimmy, in my 3 years on this forum, I have given exactly SIX "Thanks" for posts and one of those was an accident. This one was not.

Thanks. Thanks for understanding that people are not all the same, regardless of what label they wear and thanks for having the courage to say so. It is not a popular stance. It is much easier to just hate anyone who is different from you.
Thanks man. I really felt bad for the man and his wife having to flee the scene. A married couple so happy and proud to have their new house closing doing the final walk through and having some jackass ruin the whole thing and instilling fear in them makes me sick. In that case, if it was me, I dont know if I could have remained non-violent.

Abby08
06-15-2018, 07:30 AM

Maybe if you took yours more seriously, you wouldn't be so bigoted.

Lol... I seriously doubt that, people aren't generally suspicious of or, worried about the Catholic family who just moved in next door.

I don't currently practice any organized religion, haven't for a very long time, maybe, if you didn't take yours so seriously, you'd be better able to actually see the truth about certain people and not just repeat what your religion brainwashes you to believe.

MisterVeritis
06-15-2018, 09:57 AM
I am not sure I know what you mean by that, but if you are suggesting what I suspect you may be, you had better send more than one.
You implied I lack physical courage. If true a solution may always be found.

That is the specific form of courage I was talking about. Your position here demonstrates a lack of it.
You err.

You are simple. There will always be a place for simple people.

I am not Ethereal. Save your bullshit posturing for him. I am not going to comment on the rest of your post. It is not worth the time.
Cool.

MisterVeritis
06-15-2018, 09:59 AM

I have not heard of it. If it is Biblical or something of that nature forgive my ignorance.
Your ignorance is forgiven.

Cletus
06-15-2018, 12:47 PM
Lol... I seriously doubt that, people aren't generally suspicious of or, worried about the Catholic family who just moved in next door.

Smart, rational people aren't generally worried about the Muslim, Hindu, Jewish or Protestant family that moves in next door, either.

I don't currently practice any organized religion, haven't for a very long time, maybe, if you didn't take yours so seriously, you'd be better able to actually see the truth about certain people and not just repeat what your religion brainwashes you to believe.[/QUOTE]

If you paid attention to discussions in the forum, you would know that I have stated many times that I am as nonreligious as it is possible to be. Unlike you however, I recognize that religion plays an important role in the lives of many people and if it helps them find peace and guidance through difficult times, I have no problem with it.

You don't really know anything about Islam or its followers, do you? You know about a small minority of extremely violent people who would be just as violent if they Catholic or Protestant or Jewish. For them, religion is an excuse for violence, not the cause. Muslims on the whole, are pretty much like you, except not as fearful and hateful. They love their children as I am sure you do and wish for them a better life than the one they have. They are not that different from anyone else.

When I lived and worked in the Middle East, my house was attacked one day with mortar fire by Muslim extremists. They did some damage, there was a lot of smoke and dust in the air, but everyone was accounted for... except my dog. She was a stray that I found on the streets. She was half starved and limping badly when I found her. I took her to the Vet at the British Embassy and he patched up and vaccinated her and I took her back to my compound. Dogs are proscribed animals in Islam. They are considered "unclean". My senior house guard was extremely uncomfortable around her, but he tolerated her and she tolerated him. He would never touch her though and if she got too close to him, he would back away in a hurry.

Anyway, I was moving through the smoke and dust, trying to assess the damage and make sure we were secure enough to defend against a ground attack if one followed the shelling (it didn't), when I saw Saleh walking toward me carrying something. It was my dog. She had been killed in the attack, the only casualty. Saleh found her in the rubble and and picked her up and brought her to me. That act of humanity was just one of many I witnessed by followers of Islam. I also witnessed acts of great barbarity, even things that would have made the Crusaders or the IRA flinch. I learned firsthand that you can't lump all Muslims together any more than you can members of any other religion.

I hope someday you learn that for yourself. You'll never do it though unless you take off your blinders.

MisterVeritis
06-15-2018, 03:17 PM
I hope someday you learn that for yourself. You'll never do it though unless you take off your blinders.
Which western country has been improved by the hordes of Muslims who have come to occupy their nations?

Italy?
Germany?
Spain?
France?
Great Britain?
Sweden?
Any other?

You need to take off your blinders.

MisterVeritis
06-15-2018, 04:09 PM

Do you believe the media, and Google will tell you the truth?

Abby08
06-15-2018, 04:19 PM
Cletus, you're talking about working with Muslims, in Muslim countries.... Quite different from them being here, doing what they do, as if they are in their home countries.

I don't wear blinders, they block my view and, mess up my hair....if I'm forced to live among animals, I need to be able to see clearly.

DGUtley
06-15-2018, 04:26 PM

When do Catholics mutilate young girls for shaming the family? I have been Catholic all my life (and am well aware of the sins of the Catholic Church) and I'm not aware of one Catholic family mutilating their daughter b/c she brought shame on them. I would appreciate a link. Thank you.

Cletus
06-15-2018, 05:03 PM
When do Catholics mutilate young girls for shaming the family? I have been Catholic all my life (and am well aware of the sins of the Catholic Church) and I'm not aware of one Catholic family mutilating their daughter b/c she brought shame on them. I would appreciate a link. Thank you.

Do you think it is a standard or even common practice among Muslims? It is actually more of a cultural thing than a religious thing.

What I was actually talking about was the "killing" part of the post. Catholics and other Christian sects have done a whole lot of killing over the years in the name of their religion. They don't do it today because they don't need to. They fought their way to dominance, so for now at least, it isn't necessary to spread the Gospel by the sword anymore.

It is the nature of religion to dominate and subjugate the infidel. Honor killings have not been historically limited to Islam. Nor has stoning. Christians at one time were almost as good at torture as my ancestors, and they took great pride in their work. Probably much more advanced in it than Muslims.

Christianity is generally believed to be about 600 years older than Islam. Look 600 years back into history and there really is not that much difference in that stage of development. If Islam follows the same path Christianity did, 600 years from now, they will be reacting to some "newcomer" religion much the same way Christians react to Muslims today.

Cletus
06-15-2018, 05:19 PM
Cletus, you're talking about working with Muslims, in Muslim countries.... Quite different from them being here, doing what they do, as if they are in their home countries.

You need to rethink that statement. People are more likely to act maliciously where they are the majority and in control

I don't wear blinders, they block my view and, mess up my hair....if I'm forced to live among animals, I need to be able to see clearly.

You did everything but cheer for the guy who threatened to burn down that family's soon to be home. Who is the animal here?

MisterVeritis
06-15-2018, 07:54 PM
Do you think it is a standard or even common practice among Muslims? It is actually more of a cultural thing than a religious thing.

What I was actually talking about was the "killing" part of the post. Catholics and other Christian sects have done a whole lot of killing over the years in the name of their religion. They don't do it today because they don't need to. They fought their way to dominance, so for now at least, it isn't necessary to spread the Gospel by the sword anymore.

It is the nature of religion to dominate and subjugate the infidel. Honor killings have not been historically limited to Islam. Nor has stoning. Christians at one time were almost as good at torture as my ancestors, and they took great pride in their work. Probably much more advanced in it than Muslims.

Christianity is generally believed to be about 600 years older than Islam. Look 600 years back into history and there really is not that much difference in that stage of development. If Islam follows the same path Christianity did, 600 years from now, they will be reacting to some "newcomer" religion much the same way Christians react to Muslims today.
Let's keep Muslims out of this country for six hundred years.

MisterVeritis
06-15-2018, 07:55 PM
You need to rethink that statement. People are more likely to act maliciously where they are the majority and in control
You did everything but cheer for the guy who threatened to burn down that family's soon to be home. Who is the animal here?
You offered the same violence as the original perp. Didn't you?

Cletus
06-16-2018, 01:49 AM

If you really can't see the difference, I am not sure I can educate you.

MisterVeritis
06-16-2018, 09:02 AM

If you really can't see the difference, I am not sure I can educate you.
Cletus, the correct answer is, "Yes, MisterVeritis, I did offer violence just as the original perp did."

Jihad, the perpetual war against the unbelievers is remarkably sticky even in western so-called democracies. About one-third of the Muslims in Great Britain want Sharia imposed.

We have no obligation to allow any Muslims into our country. Many who are here are not citizens. We need to help them leave.

MisterVeritis
06-16-2018, 09:04 AM

Here you are offering violence just as the original perp did. If you believe there is a difference please do explain it. But it might be better to simply recognize that it sometimes feels good to offer violence as a solution to a problem.

Cletus
06-16-2018, 11:22 AM

Cletus, the correct answer is, "Yes, MisterVeritis, I did offer violence just as the original perp did."

Actually, I that isn't even close to being the correct answer.

What I offered was a response to a threat. Let me dumb it down for you... "If you do A, I will do B". That is very different from threatening someone because of their religion or the color of their skin or their country of origin. I left the choice up to him. If you understood the concept of escalation of force, you would have seen that.

Jihad, the perpetual war against the unbelievers is remarkably sticky even in western so-called democracies. About one-third of the Muslims in Great Britain want Sharia imposed.

We are not in Great Britain.

We have no obligation to allow any Muslims into our country. Many who are here are not citizens. We need to help them leave.

You don't know whether the Muslims in this incident were American citizens or not. If they were buying a home, they very likely were either citizens or well along the path to citizenship. Home ownership is part of the American dream and it is wrong for you and others to deny them the ability to pursue that dream because you are scared.

Cletus
06-16-2018, 11:24 AM
Here you are offering violence just as the original perp did. If you believe there is a difference please do explain it. But it might be better to simply recognize that it sometimes feels good to offer violence as a solution to a problem.

Violence is a tool. There are times when it is inappropriate and there are times when it is the best tool to achieve certain goals. Threatening to burn down someone's home is an act of violence and deserves a violent response.

MisterVeritis
06-16-2018, 11:36 AM
Actually, I that isn't even close to being the correct answer.
Actually, it is.

What I offered was a response to a threat. Let me dumb it down for you... "If you do A, I will do B". That is very different from threatening someone because of their religion or the color of their skin or their country of origin. I left the choice up to him. If you understood the concept of escalation of force, you would have seen that.
I am reasonably certain the original perp offered his violence in response to the threat of potential Islamofascists moving into his neighborhood. I understand quite well.

We are not in Great Britain.
No shit, Sherlock? But Muslims are Muslims are Muslims. Show me any western country made better by the presence of large numbers of Muslims.

This article was interesting. It was written by a left-leaning author and posted on a left-leaning website.

"...the overwhelming majority of American Muslims do not think Islam should be the main source of US law, and more than half (55 percent) said their religion should not be a source of American law at all..."
The takeaway is that 45% of Muslims in America do believe Islam should be a source of laws in America.

You don't know whether the Muslims in this incident were American citizens or not. If they were buying a home, they very likely were either citizens or well along the path to citizenship. Home ownership is part of the American dream and it is wrong for you and others to deny them the ability to pursue that dream because you are scared.
Your point, while interesting, is not relevant. The original perp was wrong to offer violence. You were equally wrong to offer violence. The rest of us do not have to accept the Islamization of America because you had a happy moment with a Muslim.

MisterVeritis
06-16-2018, 11:37 AM
Violence is a tool. There are times when it is inappropriate and there are times when it is the best tool to achieve certain goals. Threatening to burn down someone's home is an act of violence and deserves a violent response.
You err. We have laws to deal with perps. Don't be one yourself.

Cletus
06-16-2018, 11:42 AM
What you accept or don't accept is of no importance to me. What is important is preservation of the unalienable rights of Americans to among other things, practice the religion of their choice and to engage in the "pursuit of happiness (original meaning).

Any true American who believes in the ideals upon which this country was founded, would willingly stand between between people trying to exercise those rights and those who threaten the use of force to deny them.

It is a shame that you traded integrity and honor for fear.

MisterVeritis
06-16-2018, 11:46 AM
What you accept or don't accept is of no importance to me. What is important is preservation of the unalienable rights of Americans to among other things, practice the religion of their choice and to engage in the "pursuit of happiness (original meaning).

Any true American who believes in the ideals upon which this country was founded, would willingly stand between between people trying to exercise those rights and those who threaten the use of force to deny them.

It is a shame that you traded integrity and honor for fear.
This makes me smile. We have no obligation to let Muslims come to this country. None.

It is also a shame you are willfully blind to the central issue. The perp offered violence. Then you complained while offering the perp violence. The law is adequate to handle the perp without your "help" and offer to murder him.

Cletus
06-16-2018, 11:57 AM
This makes me smile. We have no obligation to let Muslims come to this country. None.

It is also a shame you are willfully blind to the central issue. The perp offered violence. Then you complained while offering the perp violence. The law is adequate to handle the perp without your "help" and offer to murder him.

Face it, you chose the coward's path on this issue. You have abandoned your principles and choose to let fear guide your actions.

I still believe in the ideals upon which this country is founded. I still view people as friends, or at least neutral, until they give me cause to see them as an enemy.

You love to preach the Constitution, but you spit on it when it comes to this issue. I refuse to do so. Go hide under your rock if you wish. Those of us who still believe in America will protect you.