PDA

View Full Version : Whats up everyone?

EvolvingPolitics
12-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Hey everyone,
I have been browsing the web for some time now looking for a Political Forum to post my ideas, and thoughts with other folks. Im looking to open up my mind more and develop alternate perspectives unparalleled to the mainstream/what everyone expects.

Anyway, I look forward to discussions with you all!

KC
12-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Hey everyone,
I have been browsing the web for some time now looking for a Political Forum to post my ideas, and thoughts with other folks. Im looking to open up my mind more and develop alternate perspectives unparalleled to the mainstream/what everyone expects.

Anyway, I look forward to discussions with you all!

Fantastic. That's the way I see discussion of politics too, so I look forward to what you have to say. Welcome!

GrassrootsConservative
12-29-2012, 02:05 PM
Welcome to the forum. Don't let yourself be fooled by the mainstream BS. It's all designed with the specific agenda to suck away your freedoms with their "progressive" nonsense.

Conley
12-29-2012, 02:05 PM
Greetings EP!

EvolvingPolitics
12-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Welcome to the forum. Don't let yourself be fooled by the mainstream BS. It's all designed with the specific agenda to suck away your freedoms with their "progressive" nonsense.

Yeah I hear that. Mainstream media is good when it comes to a story or situation that is being presented, as far as the commendation on it...that is completely agenda driven.

Captain Obvious
12-29-2012, 02:27 PM
Welcome, glad you're here.

Peter1469
12-29-2012, 03:15 PM
Welcome!

Deadwood
12-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Yeah I hear that. Mainstream media is good when it comes to a story or situation that is being presented, as far as the commendation on it...that is completely agenda driven.

Agreed.....

Although good is relative. They are fine when it is a breaking story, but if it's political and they have any management of it, it will be filtered; as you note the follow up commentary to staged news will be pre-booked, briefed and beefed....

There's a reason CNN never calls Carl Rove for comment..

Chloe
12-29-2012, 06:04 PM
hi :smiley:

roadmaster
12-30-2012, 02:53 PM
Welcome:smiley:

Agravan
12-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Hello and welcome. Look forward to hearing your views.

oceanloverOH
12-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Welcome, EP! There are actually several very well-read and eloquent posters in this forum....my opinion on a few subjects has been nudged, swayed, and once even outright reversed by some of the really good arguments I've read here (you just have to sift past the few trolls).....