PDA

View Full Version : Here's the modern Democrat party

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 07:13 PM
This is what represents the Democrat party today. We have one of the highly respected liberal political entertainers openly hoping for an economic melt down because he hates the POTUS.

Keep it up. Lets continue to see just who these people are.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/09/bill-maher-hoping-economic-recession-get-rid-president-trump

Liberal comedian Bill Maher on Friday said (http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/06/08/bill-maher-hopes-for-crashing-economy-to-get-rid-of-trump-bring-on-the-recession/) that he hopes the economy crashes in order to "get rid" of President Donald Trump.
Maher made the remarks on his HBO talk show, "Real Time with Bill Maher."
"I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point," he said.
"By the way, I'm hoping for it because one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. So please, bring on the recession."

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 07:16 PM
Bill Maher isn't a representative of the Democrat party.

Its one of the dumbest things I've heard Maher say.

Ethereal
06-16-2018, 07:18 PM

Don't worry. Only those lacking in intelligence will find this thread persuasive or interesting. The best thing you can do is just ignore his desperate pleas for attention.

jet57
06-16-2018, 07:26 PM

Uh, that would be Democratic Party. The far right is trying to separate the word "democratic" from the Democrats. Don't be a follower.

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 07:33 PM
Uh, that would be Democratic Party. The far right is trying to separate the word "democratic" from the Democrats. Don't be a follower.

Democrats for whatever reason can't handle it when someone says "Democrat party".

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 07:35 PM

Maher is indeed a mouthpiece for the modern DNC. His comment has come to represent the modern mainstrem view among Democrats. You can deny all day long that he does not represent his party,but that would be an inaccurate view.

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 07:36 PM
Don't worry. Only those lacking in intelligence will find this thread persuasive or interesting. The best thing you can do is just ignore his desperate pleas for attention.

Then please don't participate in this thread.

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 07:37 PM
Maher is indeed a mouthpiece for the modern DNC. His comment has come to represent the modern mainstrem view among Democrats. You can deny all day long that he does not represent his party,but that would be an inaccurate view.

Sorry, but that's not true.

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 07:40 PM
Sorry, but that's not true.
Why would you say that? He's on TV basically championing everything Democrats propose.

Democrats are now in a position where they are rooting for failure.

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 08:14 PM
Why would you say that? He's on TV basically championing everything Democrats propose.

Democrats are now in a position where they are rooting for failure.
Maher is highly critical of the Dems.

He may support Dems over Republicans, but he's no more a representative of the Dems than Sean Hannity is a representative of the Republicans.

I agree with Maher some of the time, but quite often he goes off the rails and says some stupid shit. The OP is a good example of that.

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 08:59 PM
Maher is highly critical of the Dems.

He may support Dems over Republicans, but he's no more a representative of the Dems than Sean Hannity is a representative of the Republicans.

I agree with Maher some of the time, but quite often he goes off the rails and says some stupid $#@!. The OP is a good example of that.

These political comedians are coordinating with the DNC.

Sean Hannity is indeed a Republican Party hack.

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 09:07 PM
These political comedians are coordinating with the DNC.

Hannity may be a hack, but he's not a representative of the GOP.

As to political comedians, you say they are coordinating as if it's a fact, rather than just an assumption you've made.

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 09:30 PM

As to political comedians, you say they are coordinating as if it's a fact, rather than just an assumption you've made.

You are naive.

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 09:36 PM

Some of them have been caught coordinating with Schumer to get a particular message out. That's not an assumption. It's a fact.

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 09:39 PM
You are naive.
Yeah, I guess. I try to base my arguments and opinions on facts and evidence rather than assumptions and conspiracy theories. How naive of me.

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I guess. I try to base my arguments and opinions on facts and evidence rather than assumptions and conspiracy theories. How naive of me.

Facts are conspiracy theories now?

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 09:44 PM
Facts are conspiracy theories now?
What facts?

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 09:48 PM
You deny that entertainers are coordinating with Democrat party leadership?

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 09:50 PM
You deny that entertainers are coordinating with Democrat party leadership?
They go on their shows. Many actors are politically outspoken and support Democrats.

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 10:36 PM
Some of them have been caught coordinating with Schumer to get a particular message out. That's not an assumption. It's a fact.
Link?

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 10:40 PM
Google It yourself.

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 10:42 PM
They go on their shows. Many actors are politically outspoken and support Democrats.They not only support, but they are operatives. They are activists. Of course liberals say that’s inappropriate only in the case of consrvative entertainers supporting a political issue. Then those entertainers are ridiculed.

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 10:44 PM
Google It yourself.

I did. Didn't find anything.

...but that's not how it works. If you make claims, the onus is on you to support them with evidence.

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 10:46 PM
They not only support, but they are operatives. They are activists. Of course liberals say that’s inappropriate only in the case of consrvative entertainers supporting a political issue. Then those entertainers are ridiculed.

Operatives? Lol...

You really feel oppressed, don't you?

Mister D
06-16-2018, 10:50 PM
Operatives? Lol...

What does that have to do with being oppressed? You need to find some new lines, Sense.

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 10:52 PM
What does that have to do with being oppressed? You need to find some new lines, Sense.
Have you read his posts? He's being victimized.

Mister D
06-16-2018, 10:54 PM
Have you read his posts? He's being victimized.
No, his posts don't suggest that. This is unfortunately typical of you.

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 11:03 PM
Operatives? Lol...

How did you come up with that odd translation?

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 11:04 PM
Have you read his posts? He's being victimized. Name one time I have claimed to be a victim of anything?

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 11:07 PM
Common Sense, your last couple of comments are an example of how, in a different thread, I said that you translate things in odd ways

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 11:08 PM
That was weird.

Crepitus
06-16-2018, 11:14 PM
This is what represents the Democrat party today. We have one of the highly respected liberal political entertainers openly hoping for an economic melt down because he hates the POTUS.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/09/bill-maher-hoping-economic-recession-get-rid-president-trump

Liberal comedian Bill Maher on Friday said (http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/06/08/bill-maher-hopes-for-crashing-economy-to-get-rid-of-trump-bring-on-the-recession/) that he hopes the economy crashes in order to "get rid" of President Donald Trump.
"By the way, I'm hoping for it because one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. So please, bring on the recession."

That's nice. You know we Democrats don't let the tv personalities run our party right?

I mean you'd have to be monumentally stupid, I'm talking totally, completely moronic, and crazy as a loon to boot, to let some reality TV star move in and tell you how to run your parrty. What kinda dumbasses would do that? I mean seriously, you'd have to be down to your last two active braincells It couldn't happen. You have to be so stupid you'd forget to breath, much less vote.

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 11:23 PM
@Common Sense (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1085), your last couple of comments are an example of how, in a different thread, I said that you translate things in odd ways
Sorry, it's just the impression you give. In your mind, liberals always get away with things, while conservatives are held to a different standard. Liberals are always scheming and plotting. Trump is treated unfairly. Mueller and the deep state are out to get Trump, etc...

It was incorrect for me to claim you feel victimized...but it does seem you feel conservatives are.

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 11:51 PM
Sorry, it's just the impression you give. In your mind, liberals always get away with things, while conservatives are held to a different standard. Liberals are always scheming and plotting. Trump is treated unfairly. Mueller and the deep state are out to get Trump, etc...

It was incorrect for me to claim you feel victimized...but it does seem you feel conservatives are.

It’s very odd that you translate comments in that way. That says more about you than it does me.

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 11:54 PM
That's nice. You know we Democrats don't let the tv personalities run our party right? ...

The entertainment sector is the prime source for political analysis with liberals / Democrats.

Common Sense
06-16-2018, 11:56 PM
It’s very odd that you translate comments in that way. That says more about you than it does me.

Not really. It's simply what I've gleaned from your posts.

...but it's only my opinion.

Tahuyaman
06-16-2018, 11:58 PM
Not really. It's simply what I've gleaned from your posts.

...but it's only my opinion.

And it’s very odd.

Common Sense
06-17-2018, 12:01 AM
And it’s very odd.

It's not odd, you just disagree.

That's fine.

Tahuyaman
06-17-2018, 12:05 AM
It's not odd, you just disagree.

That's fine.
No, it’s very strange on your part.

Tahuyaman
06-17-2018, 12:10 AM
Here’s another Democrat in the entertainment industry who actually believes he would win a presidential election. He’s the perfect example of the modern Democrat.

If he’s not careful, someone is going to break his nose.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ct6CH30lRp8

Don
06-17-2018, 01:43 AM
Christopher Hitchen's pegged Maher and his brain dead audiences years ago.

https://youtu.be/HECI4QK_mXA

Hal Jordan
06-17-2018, 03:17 AM

I don't know of anyone that respects Maher, left or right.
Got any proof that someone does?

hanger4
06-17-2018, 06:08 AM
I don't know of anyone that respects Maher, left or right. Got any proof that someone does?I'd start with his guest list.

donttread
06-17-2018, 07:44 AM

Also, realistically it IS the dems only chance in 2020 has they have still not bothered to build an actual platform

donttread
06-17-2018, 07:51 AM

Also, realistically it IS the dems only chance in 2020 has they have still not bothered to build an actual platform

Hal Jordan
06-17-2018, 08:13 AM
I'd start with his guest list.The people that get paid to be around him? Not a good start.

Coming to you from the depths of inner space

Crepitus
06-17-2018, 09:17 AM
Name one time I have claimed to be a victim of anything?

Your every post talks about how you are victimized by the liberals. You don't use the word victim, but that's what you are posting none the less.

Captdon
06-17-2018, 09:29 AM

Watch MSNBC or CNN and you can see it 24/7. The Dems don't want what's best for America. They have left that idea far behind.

Captdon
06-17-2018, 09:34 AM

HBO executives. They follow the ratings so a lot of people must like the guy. It certainly has to be the left.

donttread
06-17-2018, 10:16 AM
Watch MSNBC or CNN and you can see it 24/7. The Dems don't want what's best for America. They have left that idea far behind.

To be fair neither does the mainstream right. Both want power. Period.

MisterVeritis
06-17-2018, 10:31 AM
What makes you say that?

Tahuyaman
06-17-2018, 10:48 AM
What makes you say that?

I've listened to him. During the Republican primary season he was completely opposed to Trump. He was highly critical of everything he said. As soon as Trump won the nomination, he was Trump's biggest cheerleader. Hannity is more of a Republican than he is a conservative.

Tahuyaman
06-17-2018, 10:52 AM

Two questions. Who or what is "the mainstream right"? Provide specifics about how they don't want what's best for America?

Tahuyaman
06-17-2018, 10:58 AM

Someone must. He has his TV show with a live audience.

Don
06-17-2018, 10:59 AM
I'd say Hannity is a recovering neocon. He has said some pretty nasty things in the past about Ron and Rand Paul but has become aware that they are right. Still, he backslides somewhat when the establishment dems and establishment neocon's want to take us to war.

Tahuyaman
06-17-2018, 11:05 AM
Your every post talks about how you are victimized by the liberals. You don't use the word victim, but that's what you are posting none the less.

I have never claimed to be victimized by liberals. Criticizing failed policies and ideas is not claiming victimhood.

This goes to show that liberalism is based on creating then exploiting victims. Victims of anything and everything.

Common Sense
06-17-2018, 11:15 AM
I've listened to him. During the Republican primary season he was completely opposed to Trump. He was highly critical of everything he said. As soon as Trump won the nomination, he was Trump's biggest cheerleader. Hannity is more of a Republican than he is a conservative.
That sounds similar to how you went from calling Trump a buffoon to defending and praising him.

Tahuyaman
06-17-2018, 11:30 AM
That sounds similar to how you went from calling Trump a buffoon to defending and praising him.

I support the good things he does and don't support the things I disapprove of. My view of Trump personally has not changed. He's very much a bufoon, but he is making many positive changes.

I find it humorous how he is living in the head of every left winger on earth. TDD is real. It's a funny thing to sit back and watch it get worse every day. Fortunately, those who are currently infected are the ones who are getting worse. The disorder is not spreading in numbers. Just it's intensity with those already infected.

Ethereal
06-17-2018, 12:12 PM
This is what represents the Democrat party today.

Only a total kook would believe something like that.

Abby08
06-17-2018, 12:15 PM

I have called Trump a buffoon, many times, yet, I do approve, even applaud what he's done and, is doing.... praise? If approving his policies and defending them against the haters, is praise....so be it.

I and others, are perfectly capable of approving and, criticizing Trump, as issues arise, some people do gauge each individual act and, don't just blindly follow because, 'he's our party,' like some did for 8 years.

MisterVeritis
06-17-2018, 12:28 PM
I do not remember Hannity opposition to candidate Trump. I do remember a season of fairness when Hannity interviewed the top several contenders. Nor do I remember Hannity being highly critical of everything Candidate Trump said.

Given the Republican Party's never-Trump opposition to President Trump, I believe you are mistaken about Hannity's values and support.

Ethereal
06-17-2018, 12:29 PM
I do not remember Hannity opposition to candidate Trump. I do remember a season of fairness when Hannity interviewed the top several contenders. Nor do I remember Hannity being highly critical of everything Candidate Trump said.

Given the Republican Party's never-Trump opposition to President Trump, I believe you are mistaken about Hannity's values and support.
This is a very kooky viewpoint.

MisterVeritis
06-17-2018, 12:29 PM
I enjoy that I popularized the use of two words here. Buffoon. And kook.

Cletus
06-17-2018, 12:32 PM

The actions of the DNC in the last election, rigging it so that other candidates for the nomination didn't have a chance, pretty much proved there is nothing "Democratic" about that party.

jet57
06-17-2018, 12:43 PM
The actions of the DNC in the last election, rigging it so that other candidates for the nomination didn't have a chance, pretty much proved there is nothing "Democratic" about that party.

Yeah and Bush lied about Iraq...

It's the "Democratic Party".

Tahuyaman
06-17-2018, 01:45 PM

I’m not mistaken. Hannity was all over him for his personal attacks upon the other candidates. Especially when he was calling Fiorina ugly.

Tahuyaman
06-17-2018, 01:50 PM
I enjoy that I popularized the use of two words here. Buffoon. And kook.

I don’t believe you popularized either. When I was Caling Trump a buffoon during the campaign season, you were calling me a Hillary supporter.

Tahuyaman
06-17-2018, 01:54 PM
Only a total kook would believe something like that.
You need to try harder.

Mini Me
06-17-2018, 02:24 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ea/9a/f5/ea9af5d45dfa957520be036a0a380d6c.jpg

Captdon
06-17-2018, 04:34 PM

Maybe. They both want the power.

MisterVeritis
06-17-2018, 04:38 PM
I’m not mistaken. Hannity was all over him for his personal attacks upon the other candidates. Especially when he was calling Fiorina ugly.
An occasional criticism is not what you claimed. Thanks. I understand your position now.

MisterVeritis
06-17-2018, 04:39 PM
I don’t believe you popularized either. When I was Caling Trump a buffoon during the campaign season, you were calling me a Hillary supporter.
I started using both terms well before the 2016 election season.

Ethereal
06-17-2018, 04:43 PM
I started using both terms well before the 2016 election season.
A monumental achievement, to be certain.

MisterVeritis
06-17-2018, 04:47 PM
A monumental achievement, to be certain.
Yes. I influence many. How are you?

MisterVeritis
06-17-2018, 04:48 PM

This is a very kooky viewpoint.
Was there anything specific you disagree with?

Hal Jordan
06-17-2018, 05:03 PM
Someone must. He has his TV show with a live audience.So does Bozo the clown. That doesn't mean respect.

Ransom
06-17-2018, 05:37 PM
I believe these rioters example the Democrat Party today.

Our Father's Day comments today included a discussion at the grill on the NFL players kneeling for the anthem. The two members at the Father's Feast who actually voted for Hillary and support the NFL kneelers still were hopeful the issue didn't rear up Sept/Oct leading into November elections. They seemed to grasp the issue wasn't a politically strong one for their party, they even felt Trump was unfairly using it to beat them over the head.

I think the Dems have some issues. Now.....I won't predict the elections, there are sheep galore. Many pastures of them. And history never favors the Party in power especially in a President's first midterm....both Clinton and Obama suffered horrible defeats in their first midterms seeing House Speakerships taken by the GOP. They have been focused on hate Trump for the last three years, maybe that works.

Maybe it doesn't.

Tahuyaman
06-17-2018, 05:40 PM
So does Bozo the clown. That doesn't mean respect.

He must get ratings.