PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Strike 1 Strike 2

texan
06-17-2018, 06:09 PM
The democrats are down to striking out. They have thrown everything but the kitchen. Sink at this President over the last 1.5 plus years. They have actually struck out several times already and are close to being no hit.

1. Can’t run on the economy.
2. Can’t run on jobs.
3. Can’t run on wages.
4. Can’t run on foreign policy.
5. Can’t run on Russia.
6. Can’t run on Robert Mueller

So the big effort this past week that has been drummed up and thrown against the wall is this single issue don’t separate kids from parents immigration. Boy how they choreographed this talking point attack. What a pivot. Trying to drown out NK progress. Keep firing blanks.

Strike 3.

This isn’t going to work either.

Most Americans are not with the Dems on immigration. The Dems don’t know it. So they just keep running down the same rabbit holes. In fact, the Dems party nor the Dems on this board even understand what has been going on in this country. The middle is tired of the BS from both sides. Trump understands this point.

This guy has shown more political courage than anyone in my lifetime. No more kicking the can down the road. He is attacking issues and doesn’t give a rats a$$ What BS term you call him. He isn’t in it for personal money or for handlers money.

We are with you Mr President carry on. Fix the things nobody gives a crap about anymore nor has the courage to fight.

Here is the bad news for Dems. He hasn’t started to campaign yet. Wait till that starts.

Mechanic
06-17-2018, 07:53 PM
A very funny post^^^^^. Find truth and you shall be set free.

stjames1_53
06-17-2018, 08:31 PM

and yet you cannot refute any of this..............strike 3

texan
06-18-2018, 12:20 PM
Please feel free to write your campaign notes for us on those topics. I cannot wait for the economic comments.

Robo
06-20-2018, 08:34 AM
The democrats are down to striking out. They have thrown everything but the kitchen. Sink at this President over the last 1.5 plus years. They have actually struck out several times already and are close to being no hit.

1. Can’t run on the economy.
2. Can’t run on jobs.
3. Can’t run on wages.
4. Can’t run on foreign policy.
5. Can’t run on Russia.
6. Can’t run on Robert Mueller

So the big effort this past week that has been drummed up and thrown against the wall is this single issue don’t separate kids from parents immigration. Boy how they choreographed this talking point attack. What a pivot. Trying to drown out NK progress. Keep firing blanks.

Strike 3.

This isn’t going to work either.

Most Americans are not with the Dems on immigration. The Dems don’t know it. So they just keep running down the same rabbit holes. In fact, the Dems party nor the Dems on this board even understand what has been going on in this country. The middle is tired of the BS from both sides. Trump understands this point.

This guy has shown more political courage than anyone in my lifetime. No more kicking the can down the road. He is attacking issues and doesn’t give a rats a$$ What BS term you call him. He isn’t in it for personal money or for handlers money.

We are with you Mr President carry on. Fix the things nobody gives a crap about anymore nor has the courage to fight.

Here is the bad news for Dems. He hasn’t started to campaign yet. Wait till that starts.

Good post. Pretty much on the money. I didn't vote for Trump or the beast of Benghazi, but I kinda wish I had voted for him. His narcissistic personality and exaggerations still offend me some times but CUDOS to him for his gonads! I cheer the way he stands up to friend and foe alike, the Europeans and Canadians and Mexicans. I cheer his deregulation policy and corporate tax rate change. I'm really interested in how his threat of a trade war turns out. that could be his economy crashing mistake, I hope I'm wrong.