PDA

View Full Version : Obama Blames Benghazi Attack on 'Sloppiness'

DonGlock26
12-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Obama Blames Benghazi Attack on 'Sloppiness,' Says Investigation Turned Up 'Some Very Good Leads'

10:12 AM, DEC 30, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wgmDxV-o_24

President Barack Obama blamed the terror attack three months ago in Benghazi, Libya on "sloppiness," and said "we have some very good leads" after the long investigation:

Four Americans, including an ambassador were murdered in the 9/11 terror attack earlier this year.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ds_692347.html (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-blames-benghazi-attack-sloppiness-says-investigation-turned-some-very-good-leads_692347.html)

Sloppy? Is that excuse now? What about the fake State Dept. firings??? Who is getting punished for sloppiness that got 4 Americans killed?

I thought the Arab Spring allies were not letting the US gov't speak to the Benghazi suspects that they hold? Was fighter jet support withheld? Why? Who ordered it?

And, why is the president of the US in the same room with a gun crime suspect under police investigation? Are we really ruled by an political/media elite that is above the law?

Carygrant
12-30-2012, 12:52 PM
Why on earth would you order fighter jet support ? Perhaps you would have preferred many more Americans killed plus possibly dozens of civilians . Just as your Military usually manage .
Why do you always try to blow up pin pricks into mega dramas?
It simply makes us all snigger more , privately of course .

Clue . It's called war . Where you always lose but leave carnage .

Calypso Jones
12-30-2012, 01:07 PM
his own.

DonGlock26
12-30-2012, 03:24 PM
Why on earth would you order fighter jet support ? .

To kill the attackers. The RAF has CAS jets as well.

Agravan
12-30-2012, 06:20 PM
Why on earth would you order fighter jet support ? Perhaps you would have preferred many more Americans killed plus possibly dozens of civilians . Just as your Military usually manage .
Why do you always try to blow up pin pricks into mega dramas?
It simply makes us all snigger more , privately of course .

Clue . It's called war . Where you always lose but leave carnage .

We kicked your ass in 1776 and can do it again now. Hell, our Girl Scouts alone could probably kick your ass.

Deadwood
12-30-2012, 06:31 PM
We kicked your ass in 1776 and can do it again now. Hell, our Girl Scouts alone could probably kick your ass.

Actually, the Brits did pretty good in Afghanistan when they were there...
ah, wait, they got the shit kicked out of them.

ah, what about North Africa against the NAZI's...

Oh right, Patton bailed them out there..

Hmmm...

Just when was it the Brits won a war without the help of the US, Poland, Australia and Canada?

The Falkland Islands....wow, that was a real war...

Captain Obvious
12-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Actually, the Brits did pretty good in Afghanistan when they were there...
ah, wait, they got the shit kicked out of them.

ah, what about North Africa against the NAZI's...

Oh right, Patton bailed them out there..

Hmmm...

Just when was it the Brits won a war without the help of the US, Poland, Australia and Canada?

The Falkland Islands....wow, that was a real war...

The British Armada is still enroute from what I understand.

garyo
12-30-2012, 06:48 PM
I think I was vacationing there during that war, I think.

The Little Dictator
01-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Sloppiness. Bumps in the road.

Wouldn't you love to be a family member of one of those 4 dead American heroes and hear this?

DonGlock26
01-01-2013, 09:56 PM

Our best ally was the British commanders' ineptitude.