PDA

View Full Version : Are we close to war in the US?

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 07:07 PM
The left and the right. We hate each other. But are we close to that time when hate turns to killing? I believe we are already seeing the left engaging and murdering the police. We have an enemy media that lies day after day.

But are we close to taking up arms against one another?

Mechanic
06-20-2018, 07:11 PM
The reichwingers are the ones who need to stop the hate campaign against truth.

Common Sense
06-20-2018, 07:14 PM
No.

Who would be the belligerents?

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 07:25 PM
No.

Who would be the belligerents?
Leftists, your team, and ordinary Americans, my team.

jimmyz
06-20-2018, 07:40 PM
No matter how much I disagree with the Left I would never proactively harm them for their views. An adversary would have to force me to defend myself and family.

Crepitus
06-20-2018, 07:40 PM
The left and the right. We hate each other. But are we close to that time when hate turns to killing? I believe we are already seeing the left engaging and murdering the police. We have an enemy media that lies day after day.

Not unless you are planning on a shooting rampage.

Not that I'm ruling that out mind you.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 08:27 PM
No matter how much I disagree with the Left I would never proactively harm them for their views. An adversary would have to force me to defend myself and family.
Antifa has identified many ICE agents. I say it is time to establish a leftist enemies list. If you wait until you are forced you will be too late.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 08:29 PM

It is worth considering. It would never be a rampage. That is simply goofy.

I feel the rage. I imagine many others do as well.

Let antifa murder one or more ICE agents. I believe we could see the beginning of a shadow war to destroy Antifa.

gamewell45
06-20-2018, 08:38 PM
That's because you're thinking rationally; like you i'd never hurt anyone with differing political views they might have regardless of political convictions. Those who advocate war/violence truly should seek out professional help.

Ethereal
06-20-2018, 08:42 PM
Leftists and ordinary Americans.
But that leaves no place for you.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 08:42 PM
That's because you're thinking rationally; like you i'd never hurt anyone with differing political views they might have regardless of political convictions. Those who advocate war/violence truly should seek out professional help.
Just about everybody advocates violence. It is the normal course of human interactions.

The question for discussion is how close are we? Are we near a tipping point?

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 08:43 PM
I suppose the America haters will have their small group as well. Will you join ranks with the leftists?

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 08:44 PM
It is true. I am not a leftist. Nor am I an ordinary American.

Captdon
06-20-2018, 08:56 PM

Idiot remark.

gamewell45
06-20-2018, 08:57 PM
Just about everybody advocates violence. It is the normal course of human interactions.

If you are asking me, I say no. No interest from Americans except from perhaps a very, very few on the frindge on both sides. They are the ones needing professional help in my opinion.

Captdon
06-20-2018, 08:58 PM

It doesn't have to be a shooting rampage. It only has to be something the left can't handle. There a lot of things they can't handle.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 09:00 PM
If you are asking me, I say no. No interest from Americans except from perhaps a very, very few on the frindge on both sides. They are the ones needing professional help in my opinion.
No one who will begin this war is going to get professional help. Put that thought out of your head.

Ethereal
06-20-2018, 09:12 PM
It is true. I am not a leftist. Nor am I an ordinary American.
Yes, you are very special, in a Ted Bundy sort of way.

Crepitus
06-20-2018, 09:20 PM
It is worth considering. It would never be a rampage. That is simply goofy.

I feel the rage. I imagine many others do as well.

Let antifa murder one or more ICE agents. I believe we could see the beginning of a shadow war to destroy Antifa.

So, you blame it on the left with one breath, and admit you are considering it the next.

But we're the ones who are crazy.

gamewell45
06-20-2018, 09:27 PM
No one who will begin this war is going to get professional help. Put that thought out of your head.

If only one person gets professional help, that in itself is a small victory.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 09:41 PM
Yes, you are very special, in a Ted Bundy sort of way.
LOL. You try too hard.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 09:43 PM
So, you blame it on the left with one breath, and admit you are considering it the next.

I said it was worth considering. You may not be crazy but many of your allies are.

countryboy
06-20-2018, 09:46 PM
Oh really? Is it "teh reichwingers" calling for the president's son to be placed in prison with a pedophile? Is it "teh reichwingers" mobbing a non-partisan federal appointee at a restaurant, and causing a potentially violent confrontation? Is it "teh reichwingers" propagandizing the caring for of the children of illegal aliens as "Auschwitz"? Don't be fucking absurd.

Safety
06-20-2018, 09:47 PM

Bring it, I just hope your hoveround has enough battery power to get you to the frontline.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 10:00 PM
Bring it, I just hope your hoveround has enough battery power to get you to the frontline.
Do you read anything before responding?

jimmyz
06-20-2018, 10:02 PM
Antifa has identified many ICE agents. I say it is time to establish a leftist enemies list. If you wait until you are forced you will be too late.

The Gestapo had such lists. I realize you post hyperbole to highlight your point but sometimes you sound unhinged to the non-MisterVeritis inculcated reader.

jimmyz
06-20-2018, 10:04 PM

You were meant to be a Patriot in 18th century Boston IMO.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 10:07 PM
The Gestapo had such lists. I realize you post hyperbole to extenuate your point but sometimes you sound unhinged to the non-MisterVeritis inculcated reader.
The Gestapo was government. I am sure the FBI has an enemies list. Obama had his kill list.

I mean ordinary Americans. We all know people who are our enemies and will act accordingly. As we get closer to the war a list will prove useful.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 10:08 PM
One must bloom where one is planted.

Safety
06-20-2018, 10:13 PM
Do you read anything before responding?

Absolutely, why do you think otherwise?

jimmyz
06-20-2018, 10:13 PM
The Gestapo was government. I am sure the FBI has an enemies list. Obama had his kill list.

I mean ordinary Americans. We all know people who are our enemies and will act accordingly. As we get closer to the war a list will prove useful.

We are not post-Wiemar brother. I am more bullish that the Left will increasingly be seen as wrong but to advocate, however insincerely, that one American needs much less uses a list to kill his fellow Americans is absurd on its face. I think you know that but are enjoying pushing the buttons in this thread.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 10:15 PM
Absolutely, why do you think otherwise?
Because what you write fails to respond to what was written in the post you are responding to.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 10:16 PM
We are not post-Wiemar brother. I am more bullish that the Left will increasingly be seen as wrong but to advocate, however insincerely, that one American needs much less uses a list to kill his fellow Americans is absurd on its face. I think you know that but are enjoying pushing the buttons in this thread.
An enemies list will be useful when the fighting begins.

Safety
06-20-2018, 10:16 PM
Because what you write fails to respond to what was written in the post you are responding to.

I disagree, I think my responses are apropos given the question or statement.

jimmyz
06-20-2018, 10:19 PM
An enemies list will be useful when the fighting begins.

Do you think you and me may be on a list given our tPF posts to date. I do not.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 10:22 PM
I disagree, I think my responses are apropos given the question or statement.
This shows you have a skills problem.

I asked are we close to war? You responded bring it.

Can you not see the disconnect? The range of better answers includes no, maybe, and yes. "Bring it" is not within the range of appropriate answers.

MisterVeritis
06-20-2018, 10:24 PM
I cannot see how posts here would help. We are anonymous to one another.

countryboy
06-20-2018, 10:24 PM
Awwww, regurgitating the issued talking point. Your mom must be so proud.

Common
06-21-2018, 05:26 AM
I certainly hope not, I think alot of people are forgetting the extent of the contentiousness in the late 60s very early 70s over vietnam. Hardhats and protesters clashed and were violent.

I personally hope it never comes to american against american.

There is no right in wrong in politics its only I WANT I WANT I WANT it this way and they want it that way so we are mortal enemies

Any rational "HONEST" person knows how this all started and why and who promoted it. Ill give you one tip, it was before trump even declared himself a candidate.

Safety
06-21-2018, 05:53 AM
Awwww, regurgitating the issued talking point. Your mom must be so proud.

Are you mad because she at least cared? Life isn't fair.

Safety
06-21-2018, 05:58 AM
This shows you have a skills problem.

I asked are we close to war? You responded bring it.

Can you not see the disconnect? The range of better answers includes no, maybe, and yes. "Bring it" is not within the range of appropriate answers.

No, it shows that in a back and forth discussion, my skills are not in question based upon what has been posted. As for my response to your obviously leading question about war, it was appropriate given what you have advocated for the past 1.5 years here at tPF. Basically, there isn't a day that goes by where you don't advocate for some sort of hanging or jailing of people that have not had due process and are only the targets of your wrath because they hold a difference in opinion to you. If all five of the people that think like you do want to take up arms and go to war, then bring it.

MMC
06-21-2018, 07:48 AM

Unfortunately not. The Right just hasn't reached that point and are still willing to accept the Demos and their Cult following being deviates, usurpers, and obstructionists.

Although we are getting closer.....it still requires a couple of triggering events not the leftness just being triggered.

Now if that leftist would have killed 5 or 6 Repubs and injured some others at the baseball game between Demos and Repubs. By Midnight the leftness would have learned they passed the point of no return. Discovering by the next morning, that the leftness would have had bodies laying in the streets coast to coast.

MMC
06-21-2018, 07:49 AM

Nor you.....usually during a civil war traitors are removed first. Even those perceived as traitors.

MMC
06-21-2018, 07:53 AM

He already pointed out leftists going after cops and now targeting ICE agents and their family members. Of course it was a leftist that shot up the Demos and Repubs baseball game.

So yeah.....it will be the left doing something stupid and then knowing they fucked up.

MMC
06-21-2018, 07:55 AM

Save it....you will do like most of the sheep. Tremble and lay down on Broadway.

MMC
06-21-2018, 08:02 AM
If you live in a community dominated by the leftness. Ubetcha, If you are perceived as a threat, then you will be on a list. Of course the protest on your property will come first.

Safety
06-21-2018, 08:03 AM
Save it....you will do like most of the sheep. Tremble and lay down on Broadway.Yes, please think that will happen as you say it will.

:rofl:

Common Sense
06-21-2018, 08:03 AM
I rarely if ever hear liberals talking about an actual civil war. I do hear some conservatives here talking about it. From some of their rhetoric, it seems like they look forward to a bloody civil war.

It goes to the heart of how some perceive their political opponents. Myself and many liberals strongly disagree with their conservative counterparts, but rarely do we accuse them of being enemies or anti American. Certainly there are exceptions, but most of the violent rhetoric comes from a few on the right who seem to long for wiping out their perceived enemies.

MMC
06-21-2018, 08:08 AM
Yes, please think that will happen as you say it will.

:rofl:

Uh huh....all your so called and alleged skills and experience at Warring really puts that into perspective. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif

MMC
06-21-2018, 08:10 AM
I rarely if ever hear liberals talking about an actual civil war. I do hear some conservatives here talking about it. From some of their rhetoric, it seems like they look forward to a bloody civil war.

It goes to the heart of how some perceive their political opponents. Myself and many liberals strongly disagree with their conservative counterparts, but rarely do we accuse them of being enemies or anti American. Certainly there are exceptions, but most of the violent rhetoric comes from a few on the right who seem to long for wiping out their perceived enemies.

You must have missed some of those Black Panthers and Lil Louie Farrakan doing that racist preaching talking about a Civil War. So you missed Antifa talking about it too, huh?

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 08:11 AM
I certainly hope not, I think alot of people are forgetting the extent of the contentiousness in the late 60s very early 70s over vietnam. Hardhats and protesters clashed and were violent.

I personally hope it never comes to american against american.

There is no right in wrong in politics its only I WANT I WANT I WANT it this way and they want it that way so we are mortal enemies

Any rational "HONEST" person knows how this all started and why and who promoted it. Ill give you one tip, it was before trump even declared himself a candidate.
It is a rare thing for a war to be desirable to peace. That seldom stops the war from occurring. We fight wars so we can have a better peace. Some here, Ethereal, for example, suggest we divide the US into several new countries. Once done those countries would fight wars with each other.

I believe a bloody, cruel war is coming. We see our right to self-governance taken from us by men and women in black dresses. We see a federal government incapable of defending us from external threats. We see justice perverted.

It is time for a reset. A new birth of freedom can only happen through shed blood.

DGUtley
06-21-2018, 08:13 AM
I rarely if ever hear liberals talking about an actual civil war. I do hear some conservatives here talking about it. From some of their rhetoric, it seems like they look forward to a bloody civil war. It goes to the heart of how some perceive their political opponents. Myself and many liberals strongly disagree with their conservative counterparts, but rarely do we accuse them of being enemies or anti American. Certainly there are exceptions, but most of the violent rhetoric comes from a few on the right who seem to long for wiping out their perceived enemies.

Well, you do accuse us of being Hitler, evil, etc.

The left in America has gone full-throttle in its viciousness. We protested the great mortgage giveaway after Obama, but we cleaned up our own mess. Look at Antifa and how it's been supported. Look at how the left has tried to stop free speech through violence. I'm all for protests. I think they're important. I want protests against the government to force the government to prove its legitimacy. I applaud the protests.

We're not anywhere close to war but I think there's parties on both sides that want civil war.

zelmo1234
06-21-2018, 08:14 AM
Define Truth.

If you are saying that what you are hearing from the Media, and that includes those on the left and the right is the truth? You are very mistaken.

The Truth as they say will set you free. When half the population is outrages when the opposition party is in power now matter what they do, but turns a blind eye to the same behavior when their party is in power?

That is not the truth.

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 08:18 AM
No, it shows that in a back and forth discussion, my skills are not in question based upon what has been posted. As for my response to your obviously leading question about war, it was appropriate given what you have advocated for the past 1.5 years here at tPF. Basically, there isn't a day that goes by where you don't advocate for some sort of hanging or jailing of people that have not had due process and are only the targets of your wrath because they hold a difference in opinion to you. If all five of the people that think like you do want to take up arms and go to war, then bring it.
If you can show me where I have advocated hanging a lawbreaker without due process it would be helpful.

I cannot recall a single time I have ever suggested violence is the right course of action to resolve a difference of opinion. Do you have one or two examples?

Wars are not fought by five people. It is as if you are unaware of the long-term effort by the left to overturn the results of the first American revolution and the destruction of the Constitution. If only five people were concerned enough to stop it you would have already established your new utopia.

MMC
06-21-2018, 08:19 AM
Well, you do accuse us of being Hitler, evil, etc.

The left in America has gone full-throttle in its viciousness. We protested the great mortgage giveaway after Obama, but we cleaned up our own mess. Look at Antifa and how it's been supported. Look at how the left has tried to stop free speech through violence. I'm all for protests. I think they're important. I want protests against the government to force the government to prove its legitimacy. I applaud the protests.

We're not anywhere close to war but I think there's parties on both sides that want civil war.

I would note that only a couple Demos distanced themselves from the remarks made By Lil Louis Farrakan. Same deal with Al Racebaiter Sharptones.

zelmo1234
06-21-2018, 08:20 AM
War between Americans will not likely come from opposing political views.

There may be some vocal public speakers on both sides that could be victims.

The war will come because the left has spent decades making sure that many if not most of our children have been indoctrinated in the public school system and now they are not capable of taking care of themselves without govrenment help. When we are finally broke and that is not that far away, and these people actually have to contribute to earn a living, that is when violence will be most likely as the left will try and get them to usher in the Communism that they seek

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 08:21 AM
This was my opening post:

http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MisterVeritis http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2366273#post2366273)

This was your first response. I see no back and forth.

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 08:25 AM
How many Antifa meetings have you attended?

Which conservative groups do you belong to? Which ones put on masks and use violence to stop someone from speaking? Which conservative groups put on masks and destroy private property? Which conservative groups parade through our streets screaming "Pigs in a blanket. Fry them like bacon"?

zelmo1234
06-21-2018, 08:30 AM

You are correct you will not hear the left calling for civil war, they will call for the silencing and extermination of their political opposition.

The right will be far more concerned with constitutional rights, the left will try and take those rights if favor of an all powerful government.

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 08:31 AM
I do not know that is true. Certainly, people in the last year before the start of the Civil War believed as you do.

It is never up to the silent majority. They are silent.

When President Trump, the Border Patrol, and half of Americans are described as Hitlerian, setting up concentration camps and no one pushes back, do you believe that lessens the likelihood of civil war? This occurred within the enemy media outlets. Did every Republican representative go to a microphone and push back? No. Did any Democratic Party representative go to a microphone and push back? No.

MMC
06-21-2018, 08:38 AM
War between Americans will not likely come from opposing political views.

There may be some vocal public speakers on both sides that could be victims.

The war will come because the left has spent decades making sure that many if not most of our children have been indoctrinated in the public school system and now they are not capable of taking care of themselves without govrenment help. When we are finally broke and that is not that far away, and these people actually have to contribute to earn a living, that is when violence will be most likely as the left will try and get them to usher in the Communism that they seek

Its the leftness and their mentality. Their Leaders showing they don't have to follow rules, protocols, Procedures, and Laws. That they are above the Law.

Then there is the matter of the racism they play. Calling it Identity Politics. Then the games they play in the courts. Shutting down Free Speech. Then there is the matter of the Constitution that they have no trouble using as shit paper.

They want open borders, they want to steal from the Rich and the Poor. Then that problem they have with being sore losers.

Feast resistance.....aka Rebellion.

Already they have the Main Stream Media acting as their propaganda tool. Just like Castro, Putin, and Lil Kim does.

So it is getting close to that time. Again.....all it takes is a couple triggering events and then its going to jump off.

Captdon
06-21-2018, 08:44 AM

Anti-fa could set off a violent response. All wars are not started on purpose. I always note that Anti-fa is never attacked by liberals. Why is that? The liberals don't have to talk about it when they have Anti-fa and BLM doing their dirty work.

Cletus
06-21-2018, 11:56 AM

I think Mr. Utley is spot on. I have no doubt there are factions within the country that would like nothing better than to see a shooting war start between the Left and the Right. I don't we are anywhere close to that, although I would not be surprised to see incidents of violence between the factions increase. There has been a significant increase in the use of violence by Leftists and we are probably not far at all from the point where force is going to be met by force. You can only push people so far before they start to push back.

That is still a long way from open warfare.

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 12:03 PM
I think Mr. Utley is spot on. I have no doubt there are factions within the country that would like nothing better than to see a shooting war start between the Left and the Right. I don't we are anywhere close to that, although I would not be surprised to see incidents of violence between the factions increase. There has been a significant increase in the use of violence by Leftists and we are probably not far at all from the point where force is going to be met by force. You can only push people so far before they start to push back.

That is still a long way from open warfare.
Tipping points are like that. When one is not quite to the tipping point one cannot see what is coming. Once the tipping point is passed everyone looking back will claim it was obvious.

Ethereal
06-21-2018, 01:01 PM
Uh, no. Mister V is an imperialist and an authoritarian, the exact opposite of the patriots.

Ethereal
06-21-2018, 01:03 PM
Nor you.....usually during a civil war traitors are removed first. Even those perceived as traitors.
You and the other senior citizens are welcome to try, although I don't think it would end well for you.

Ethereal
06-21-2018, 01:06 PM
Once done those countries would fight wars with each other.

Yea, just like the US and Canada - they're always at war.

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 01:09 PM
You and the other senior citizens are welcome to try, although I don't think it would end well for you.
When war does come do you believe it will be sixty-year-olds against thirty-year-olds?

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 01:09 PM
Yea, just like the US and Canada - they're always at war.
I suppose we could be hopeful that everything will work out.

jimmyz
06-21-2018, 01:19 PM

So you would take out the "senior citizen" Americans that you see as a threat to you then?

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 01:21 PM
So you would take out the "senior citizen" Americans that you see as a threat to you then?
Weapons and training level the playing field.

Ethereal
06-21-2018, 01:33 PM
I suppose we could be hopeful that everything will work out.
The US and Canada have managed to coexist peacefully for well over a century. Why do you suppose that is?

Ethereal
06-21-2018, 01:34 PM
I will exercise my right to self defense against any and all comers regardless of their age.

Ethereal
06-21-2018, 01:35 PM
Weapons and training level the playing field.
Your training is sitting behind a desk and filling out paperwork. You are not a warrior.

barb012
06-21-2018, 01:37 PM

What we are seeing is the preparation in the making where war between us will be inevitable in the future.But are we close to taking up arms against one another?

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 01:39 PM
The US and Canada have managed to coexist peacefully for well over a century. Why do you suppose that is?
I don't know. Why do you think?

Prior to the Constitution the states constantly fought over boundaries and water.

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 01:40 PM
Your training is sitting behind a desk and filling out paperwork. You are not a warrior.
Nor do I have to be. But others are.

I am a thinker. You are too, or could be.

Ethereal
06-21-2018, 01:43 PM

Oh, I'm sure a self-described brilliant individual such as yourself can think of some reasons. I've never known you to let lack of knowledge stop you from forming an opinion.

Prior to the Constitution the states constantly fought over boundaries and water.

The conditions that led to those wars no longer exist, just as the conditions that led to early wars between the US and Canada no longer exist.

And if the same conditions reemerged, a nominal "union" between the States would not prevent war from breaking out.

barb012
06-21-2018, 01:44 PM

If the Democrats regain power again they will allow all of these immigrants to flood our country as Obama did during his administration. American citizens will be over run by them living in most neighborhoods and this will create the ingredients for war among each other.

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 01:47 PM

Oh, I'm sure a self-described brilliant individual such as yourself can think of some reasons. I've never known you to let lack of knowledge stop you from forming an opinion.
I can speculate. Clearly, you have not been paying attention. I seldom comment on things I don't know about.

The conditions that led to those wars no longer exist, just as the conditions that led to early wars between the US and Canada no longer exist.
Really? States no longer have boundaries and do not compete for water?

And if the same conditions reemerged, a nominal "union" between the States would not prevent war from breaking out.
Then we are back to where we find ourselves today. We have a union between states.

Ethereal
06-21-2018, 02:00 PM

I can speculate. Clearly, you have not been paying attention. I seldom comment on things I don't know about.

Really? States no longer have boundaries and do not compete for water?

Then we are back to where we find ourselves today. We have a union between states.

The specific conditions that led to those wars no longer exist. And if they did exist, a nominal union between the States would not prevent war from breaking out. What about this argument do you find confusing?

Cletus
06-21-2018, 02:04 PM

Your contempt for your elders (and your betters) only reveals how weak you really are. What you see as your biggest advantage... your youth, many would see as inexperience and arrogance. There is an old saying... "Beware the old man in a profession in which most men die young". I don't know how many times I have told students over the years, before shooting against them or sparring with them "Remember, I may have taught you everything you know, but I didn't teach you everything I know".

Just from observing your posts here, I can confidently say that if it ever came down to it, you wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell.

Training and experience will almost always carry the day.

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 02:05 PM
The specific conditions that led to those wars no longer exist. And if they did exist, a nominal union between the States would not prevent war from breaking out. What about this argument do you find confusing?
This makes me smile.

You are uninformed. States frequently contend. But believe as you wish.

MMC
06-21-2018, 02:44 PM

The reality is it wouldn't end well for you. Let alone taking those on more skilled than you could ever be. You can't even handle walking the bricks in the hoods across this country.

So save your ego mentality....as like here you would run off and go sulk.

ripmeister
06-21-2018, 04:41 PM
Bizarro Thread?

MisterVeritis
06-21-2018, 04:42 PM
Bizarro Thread?
No. Interesting thread. I leave the Bizarro Threads to professionals like you. :grin:

Admiral Ackbar
06-21-2018, 06:01 PM
I do think we are already at war with each other, but that it is not a shooting war now nor likely to become one. What is going on is actually more frightening than a shooting war. The mechanisms of power (Government/The Courts/Culture and the Education System) are the weapons being utilized in this war. The Left controls the weapons of Culture and Education and had victory in sight by controlling the Government and The Courts. The Election of Donald Trump turned back that anticipated victory and this is why we see the Anti Trump tantrums erupting.

The left was using the levers of government to turn back Trump and failed. Even after his election we now know those attempts accelerated. The FBI using all its power to ruin anyone associated with Trump. They failed as well and now know those same levers of power will be used against them via criminal prosecution. Hillary Clinton knew this when she worried they would all hand if Trump was elected. She did not mean literally hang she meant the power would be turned against her side.

This is how the war you mention is being fought.

DGUtley
06-21-2018, 06:04 PM
Admiral, well said!! Welcome aboard — if you can stand it.

MMC
06-21-2018, 06:15 PM
I do think we are already at war with each other, but that it is not a shooting war now nor likely to become one. What is going on is actually more frightening than a shooting war. The mechanisms of power (Government/The Courts/Culture and the Education System) are the weapons being utilized in this war. The Left controls the weapons of Culture and Education and had victory in sight by controlling the Government and The Courts. The Election of Donald Trump turned back that anticipated victory and this is why we see the Anti Trump tantrums erupting.

The left was using the levers of government to turn back Trump and failed. Even after his election we now know those attempts accelerated. The FBI using all its power to ruin anyone associated with Trump. They failed as well and now know those same levers of power will be used against them via criminal prosecution. Hillary Clinton knew this when she worried they would all hand if Trump was elected. She did not mean literally hang she meant the power would be turned against her side.

Excellent post! Btw, Welcome to the site.

Mechanic
06-21-2018, 07:13 PM
Define Truth.

If you are saying that what you are hearing from the Media, and that includes those on the left and the right is the truth? You are very mistaken.

The Truth as they say will set you free. When half the population is outrages when the opposition party is in power now matter what they do, but turns a blind eye to the same behavior when their party is in power?

That is not the truth.
To me truth is the real world answer to the tough questions. The truth is obvious to some but is opaque to others. Logic and rational thought, another item of humanity missing in so many here and in the USA, along with observation can be a truth unto itself.

Captdon
06-22-2018, 10:19 AM

He's be hiding in a hole someplace hoping no one finds him.

Captdon
06-22-2018, 10:22 AM

Because Canada always knows who the big kid is. Why else? These little tariff battles will always work out the way we want.

Captdon
06-22-2018, 10:27 AM

You may be right and i hope you are. Welcome...I'm only a Capt.

The Xl
06-22-2018, 10:34 AM
I don't know if it ever gets to that point, but the situation is as bad as it's been in decades when it comes to anger, distrust of government, and political differences

The Xl
06-22-2018, 10:36 AM
Anyway, I hope TS is behind a bunch of proxies, because you've threatened/implied enough shit that if anyone cared enough, you could probably get into trouble.

MisterVeritis
06-26-2018, 12:08 PM
Iowa Rep. Steve King says America is heading toward another civil war

"The beginning of America's bloody Civil War is generally remembered as the opening shot on Fort Sumter in Charleston Harbor on April 12, 1861.
And Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, fears another Fort Sumter is in our near future.
"America is heading in the direction of another Harpers Ferry," the controversial conservative tweeted Sunday. "After that comes Ft. Sumter."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/06/25/steve-king-america-civil-war/733226002/

He and I agree. A war is coming. It will be a war between the Normals, my team, and the abnormals, the leftists who infest many large American cities.

Given that a war is coming how should it be fought?

DGUtley
06-26-2018, 01:08 PM
Iowa Rep. Steve King says America is heading toward another civil war. "The beginning of America's bloody Civil War is generally remembered as the opening shot on Fort Sumter in Charleston Harbor on April 12, 1861.
And Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, fears another Fort Sumter is in our near future.
"America is heading in the direction of another Harpers Ferry," the controversial conservative tweeted Sunday. "After that comes Ft. Sumter."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/06/25/steve-king-america-civil-war/733226002/
He and I agree. A war is coming. It will be a war between the Normals, my team, and the abnormals, the leftists who infest many large American cities.

It will be nasty. Bloody.

Archer0915
06-26-2018, 01:12 PM

Absolutely not. People are people and most are center. We hear about all these fringe nutters but the fact is most people are just sitting back, like you, shaking their heads.

MisterVeritis
06-26-2018, 01:14 PM

It will be nasty. Bloody.
It will be nasty. Civil wars always are.

The Normals need to begin to identify the abnormals and their leaders. Once the war begins, and many claim it has already started, the Normals will need to develop small teams to decapitate the abnormal team's leadership. I use as my example the method's used during the Algerian war in the 1950s-60s.

When it starts to become serious the Normal's will need to identify and destroy the electrical substations that support the big cities.

How will the abnormals respond?

MisterVeritis
06-26-2018, 01:15 PM
Absolutely not. People are people and most are center. We hear about all these fringe nutters but the fact is most people are just sitting back, like you, shaking their heads.
It always appears this way prior to reaching the tipping point.

Archer0915
06-26-2018, 01:22 PM
It always appears this way prior to reaching the tipping point.

If it got there many would be surprised. Many on the right hve the wrong idea about the majority of blacks. The true leftists would fall quickly.

MisterVeritis
06-26-2018, 01:52 PM
If it got there many would be surprised. Many on the right hve the wrong idea about the majority of blacks. The true leftists would fall quickly.
I do not see the coming war as one between black men and white men. I see it as a war between the Normals and the abnormals.

All wars are much longer than we pretend they will be when we start them.

mamooth
06-26-2018, 01:52 PM
No, we're not close to war. Some righties are just having more of their usual very violent fantasies.

The worst of them want war, but they want someone else to fight it for them. They want to chortle about seeing truncheons coming down on patriots from the safety of their computers, same as they've been doing for years.

MisterVeritis
06-26-2018, 01:57 PM
No, we're not close to war.
We can agree to disagree. Some people believe the abnormals have already started this civil war. When will the Normals respond?

Some righties are just having more of their usual very violent fantasies.
So far the violence has all been by the abnormals.

The worst of them want war, but they want someone else to fight it for them. They want to chortle about seeing truncheons coming down on patriots from the safety of their computers, same as they've been doing for years.
All abnormals believe and speak as you do.

The Normals have weapons. Many of us spent our youths in the military. Some of us are trigger pullers. Others of us are thinkers. I do not know any Normal who wants this war. But that does not mean the war won't come anyway.

MisterVeritis
06-26-2018, 02:34 PM
DHS tells staffers to 'keep doors and windows locked' after burned animal found on official's porch
https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/W-WBWNZl6eVHpSDfS37pYk0tZFYvcrgMxEGtPcARgWaeczDn0mPv eDhsgaQd-HJUFd23a3cV4KWwlQWTb13GBqBj=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.gopusamedia.com/pictures/hate.jpgThe Department of Homeland Security is warning employees to stay on alert after a senior official reportedly found a burned animal carcass at his Washington residence. The acting deputy secretary of homeland security issued a memo Saturday warning staffers that "there may be a heightened threat" against them amid a national outcry over separated immigrant families at the border, CBS News reported.

Arm up. Train up. Band together.

The Department of Homeland Security is warning employees to stay on alert after a senior official reportedly found a burned animal carcass at his Washington residence.
The acting deputy secretary of homeland security issued a memo Saturday warning staffers that “there may be a heightened threat” against them amid a national outcry over separated immigrant families at the border, CBS News reported.
“This assessment is based on specific and credible threats that have been levied against certain DHS employees and a sharp increase in the overall number of general threats against DHS employees — although the veracity of each threat varies,” Claire M. Grady said. “In addition, over the last few days, thousands of employees have had their personally identifiable information publically [sic] released on social media.”

http://www.gopusa.com/dhs-tells-staffers-to-keep-doors-and-windows-locked-after-burned-animal-found-on-officials-porch/

MisterVeritis
06-26-2018, 03:13 PM
"Aides to President Donald Trump are being advised to get guns and carry permits amid a growing threat of violence following comments by Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) and others."

"Now voices as disparate as actor James Woods, law professor John Banzhaf, and Crime Prevention Research Center’s John Lott are advising individuals in the left’s crosshairs to get guns and/or concealed carry permits."

"High level officials in the Trump administration, especially if their faces are likely to be recognized by many in the public as a result of appearances on TV, might want to consider applying for a license to carry a concealed weapon in the District of Columbia, and/or other states they frequent, in view of the call by Rep. Maxine Waters for the public to “absolutely harass” these officials in public places, and other recent events indicating the increased danger they are in."

http://www.libertybugle.com/mad-maxine-fallout-trump-aides-advised-to-get-guns-carry-permits-amid-threat-of-violence/

Arm up. Train up. Band together. A war is coming.

donttread
06-27-2018, 08:23 AM

No open civil war in our lifetime. BTW, as a "thought leader" you should filter the things you say. With great power comes great responsibility! Besides we still have all these non -nuke nations where we are free to make war, conflict, send advisors , rescue missions, intel missions, killing the shit out of people missions, drone bombing runs, proxy wars. Who needs war here at home? Or with anyone capable of true retaliation?

donttread
06-27-2018, 08:26 AM

Right, why can't anybody see that it's ALL the fault of the other guys. Just like grade school fights! Oh, because it's not the fault of one "side" ? Well I guess that would explain it.

MisterVeritis
06-27-2018, 08:31 AM
No open civil war in our lifetime. BTW, as a "thought leader" you should filter the things you say. With great power comes great responsibility! Besides we still have all these non -nuke nations where we are free to make war, conflict, send advisors , rescue missions, intel missions, killing the shit out of people missions, drone bombing runs, proxy wars. Who needs war here at home? Or with anyone capable of true retaliation?
Perhaps you realize your remaining life is short.

It is thought leader not "thought leader".

Captdon
06-27-2018, 01:07 PM
No, we're not close to war. Some righties are just having more of their usual very violent fantasies.

I don't want war. Why would anyone? You're dead wrong about what it might be. You watch too much tv. You ever been in a knife fight? It's not like tv and the movies. Two guys don't jump around, swing knives a dozen times, and on guy finally getting in the fatal stabbing.

The first guy to swing usually wins. If he misses he dies. That's what a knife fight is. It's quick and it's very bloody. There are no rules except one walks away.

You believe in the first when it's actually the second.

That's the kind of war that will be fought. No tanks, no F-35's, no rules. It can happen because of almost anything you dumbass liberals do. You'll let anti-fa go too far one time too many and there will be a backlash. You'll bother me in a restaurant with my family and down you'll go.

You'll be so stupid as to picket my house not knowing what my neighbors are like. They will come out and clear the street.

You live in a fantasy world that we won't get fed up with your nonsense. It won't be a computer that kills you.