PDA

View Full Version : The Kochtopus Crushes Nashville Transit

Chris
06-22-2018, 05:37 AM
Dedicated to all you Koch haters, have at it!

The Kochtopus Crushes Nashville Transit (https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/koch-family-vs-nashville-transit/)

he half-awake citizen may be unaware just how dexterously the arms of the Kochtopus have reached into every precinct of American life. Not one mile from my home stands a particularly egregious example: the David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center, home to the New York City Ballet. Koch put up $100 million toward renovating the theater, but consider his ulterior motives. Theaters like this one use a lot of floor wax. At intermission they serve drinks in plastic cups. Their seats are covered with upholstery. These are all byproducts of petroleum. Get the picture?

Look deeper. Just a couple of miles east of the Koch Theater there’s an actual Koch hospital: the New York–Presbyterian David H. Koch Center, a 740,000-square-foot ambulatory-care center that opened its doors this year with the aid of another $100 million Koch gift. Charity? No. Bonanza! The Kochs sell all kinds of items used in hospitals — medical devices, electronic components, and even hands-free paper-towel dispensers and stuffing for pillows. In 2014, David and Charles Koch gave $25 million to the United Negro College Fund. Don’t see the connection? Educated black people read more. The Kochs own Flint Group, one of the world’s largest suppliers of printing ink.

Wake up sheeple! I have all of these connections diagrammed out on the 80-foot-wide blackboard I keep in the bomb shelter. You go unprepared for the Kochpocalypse if you choose. I won’t.

The latest dastardly Koch scheme was exposed on Monday, and for this we must thank Hiroko Tabuchi, a climate-change reporter for the New York Times. In classic 80-foot-blackboard fashion, Tabuchi laid out the devious conspiracy for us.

Using a front group called Americans for Prosperity (AFP), which deployed a sneaky election-rigging tactic known as “talking to people,” the Kochs destroyed a proposal for a light-rail system in Nashville, thus keeping commuters in their gas-guzzling cars and hastening the end of the world via global warming to protect the Kochs’ interests in the barbaric, malevolent seatbelt industry. Actual sentence from the piece: “One of the mainstay companies of Koch Industries, the Kochs’ conglomerate, is a major producer of gasoline and asphalt, and also makes seatbelts, tires and other automotive parts.”

https://i.snag.gy/nrZJjg.jpg

stjames1_53
06-22-2018, 05:47 AM
.....and the alt-left insanity will keep trundling along.........

nathanbforrest45
06-22-2018, 06:07 AM
This never happened before Trump was elected

nathanbforrest45
06-22-2018, 06:13 AM
My son works for Amazon in its IT department. Amazon not only sells books and other merchandise but they also sell server space to various large corporations. One of my son's prime responsibilities is insuring that the server utilized by the Koch Brothers is maintained constantly.

Thanks to the Koch Brothers he was forced to earn enough money to purchase a 3000 square foot home in an Atlanta Suburb, put his child in private school and travel with him and wife to many foreign lands. All of this is apparently a thinly veiled ploy to amass a fortune for the Koch dynasty and for Amazon as well.

Damn those corporate vultures.

Common
06-22-2018, 07:06 AM
F the Koch bros, they are the right side of George Soros