PDA

View Full Version : They Might Want To Be Careful What They Wish For

Robo
06-24-2018, 08:29 AM
I'm just wondering this morning how much longer it's gonna be before this hatred, lies, exaggerations and hipocracy the leftist muck-rakers at CNN & MSNBC and other major news media are stiring up will result in bloodshed.

They've managed to get the HHS Secretary screamed at and belittled at a Washington restaurant, a Time Magazine cover lie that went viral, of a 2 year old crying at the feet of Trump, that was completely faked and now another restaurant in Virginia throws Trump's Press Secretary out just because she works for Trump. Our southern border is amass with protestors screaming vulgar and hateful rhetoric at border security, (the same folks that are perfectly comfortable with the fact that their hero Obama also separated children from their parents/adults at the border). And leftist media has no problem with calling the President a Nazi and his supporters likewise along with names like "idiots, criminals and low-life Walmart shoppers." All of this crap coming from people who are supposed to be neutral news reporters and tv news anchors.

It seems pretty clear to me that leftist media has gone so far off of the rails with "Trump Hate," that their agenda now is to insult and violate the rights of the right and Trump supporters to the point that they'll retaliate with blood violence. Then they'll have some exploded headlines to fit their Trump hating narrative. They might want to be careful what they wish for.

Peter1469
06-24-2018, 08:33 AM
The hard left is really out doing itself with tantrums. They need to be slapped down hard.

barb012
06-24-2018, 11:14 AM
It is going to get a lot worst until the next election.

Tahuyaman
06-24-2018, 11:43 AM
It is going to get a lot worst until the next election.
Why do you think "until" the next election? I think it will get worse after that election.

Dr. Strangelove
06-24-2018, 12:59 PM
None of this would be happening if you people hadn't voted the bloated, Orange Pus Boil into office!

You never researched his sordid history!

DGUtley
06-24-2018, 01:58 PM
None of this would be happening if you people hadn't voted the bloated, Orange Pus Boil into office! You never researched his sordid history!

None of this wouldn’t be happening if you people accepted the Constitution and the laws. I don’t recall you doing this because of Bill’s sordid history.

Mark my words: you are setting the floor for the treatment of the next Democrat President. The floor.

Beevee
06-24-2018, 02:57 PM
None of this wouldn’t be happening if you people accepted the Constitution and the laws. I don’t recall you doing this because of Bill’s sordid history.

Mark my words: you are setting the floor for the treatment of the next Democrat President. The floor.

You are quite right. Every American has the right to free speech and an even right to choose to abuse that right.
Trump is an expert at both.

Captdon
06-24-2018, 05:16 PM
None of this would be happening if you people hadn't voted the bloated, Orange Pus Boil into office!

No, we just waited for you losers to act like adults. Still waiting.

Ransom
06-24-2018, 05:17 PM
You are quite right. Every American has the right to free speech and an even right to choose to abuse that right.
He sure 'abused her right' to the Oval Office. You'll note the Javitz Center still has a glass ceiling you were so sure would shatter. Alas.

Captdon
06-24-2018, 05:17 PM

How has he abused the right to free speech? You make the charge, now back it up.

jet57
06-24-2018, 05:59 PM
I'm just wondering this morning how much longer it's gonna be before this hatred, lies, exaggerations and hipocracy the leftist muck-rakers at CNN & MSNBC and other major news media are stiring up will result in bloodshed.

They've managed to get the HHS Secretary screamed at and belittled at a Washington restaurant, a Time Magazine cover lie that went viral, of a 2 year old crying at the feet of Trump, that was completely faked and now another restaurant in Virginia throws Trump's Press Secretary out just because she works for Trump. Our southern border is amass with protestors screaming vulgar and hateful rhetoric at border security, (the same folks that are perfectly comfortable with the fact that their hero Obama also separated children from their parents/adults at the border). And leftist media has no problem with calling the President a Nazi and his supporters likewise along with names like "idiots, criminals and low-life Walmart shoppers." All of this crap coming from people who are supposed to be neutral news reporters and tv news anchors.

It seems pretty clear to me that leftist media has gone so far off of the rails with "Trump Hate," that their agenda now is to insult and violate the rights of the right and Trump supporters to the point that they'll retaliate with blood violence. Then they'll have some exploded headlines to fit their Trump hating narrative. They might want to be careful what they wish for.

There are no "leftist reporting lies". ALL of the stuff that they complain about is on the record. The lying and stupidity of this adminstration makes GW Bush and his illegal invasion of Iraq look like a Boy Scout project. I'm 61 years old and in my life time I've never seen anything like this: it's almost science fiction and it's weird... The world is laughing their ass off at Donald Trump and they are going to ride him like a go-cart until he leaves office.

I hated his win, BUT - I swallowed my pride and said, "okay,let's see what he can do. Let's see what a Republican super majority can accomplish that will make my life and the lives of Americans better".

What we've seen is nothing but stepping in cat shit and wiping it on people's rugs.

DGUtley
06-24-2018, 06:46 PM
....I hated his win, BUT - I swallowed my pride and said, "okay,let's see what he can do. Let's see what a Republican super majority can accomplish that will make my life and the lives of Americans better".....
Aha!! Finally, You are the one!?!? The one Democrat that accepted his election. I heard there was ONE but I hadn’t met that one yet. Sure.

Dr. Who
06-24-2018, 07:12 PM
None of this wouldnít be happening if you people accepted the Constitution and the laws. I donít recall you doing this because of Billís sordid history.

I recall saying pretty much the same thing during the last administration when the r-wing media and conservatives were trashing Obama - that the next Republican President would be treated without mercy. As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

Robo
06-24-2018, 07:29 PM

We would have never known about the scum that handed Hillary a "get out of jail free ticket" or the filth, (same folks), that worked for and are still working for the FRAMING of the 45th President, huh? Thank God for the miracles of sunlight!

Dr. Strangelove
06-25-2018, 03:44 PM
No, we just waited for you losers to act like adults. Still waiting.
Ignorance is no excuse!

Abby08
06-25-2018, 04:17 PM

You would have preferred the bloated, pasty white, can't stand on her own two feet, gin guzzling, granny cankles?

Who, by the way, has a past even more sordid?

Robo
06-26-2018, 03:38 PM
There are no "leftist reporting lies". ALL of the stuff that they complain about is on the record The lying and stupidity of this adminstration makes GW Bush and his illegal invasion of Iraq look like a Boy Scout project. I'm 61 years old and in my life time I've never seen anything like this: it's almost science fiction and it's weird... The world is laughing their ass off at Donald Trump and they are going to ride him like a go-cart until he leaves office.

What's the world laughing about? Americas 4% GDP growth? Little Rocket Man agreeing to meet and deal with Trump?

I hated his win, BUT - I swallowed my pride and said, "okay,let's see what he can do. Let's see what a Republican super majority can accomplish that will make my life and the lives of Americans better".

How is a one vote majority in the Senate a "Super Majority? Do you understand the Senate's 60 vote rule?

What we've seen is nothing but stepping in cat $#@! and wiping it on people's rugs.

Me thinks ye sees with biased and brainwashed eyes.

ripmeister
06-26-2018, 05:14 PM

Apparently they are not the only ones who have gone off the rails. :rollseyes:

jet57
06-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Aha!! Finally, You are the one!?!? The one Democrat that accepted his election. I heard there was ONE but I hadn’t met that one yet. Sure.

"Sure" what? That's exactly what I thought. I voted against him; I've always known that he's a megalomaniac (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/megalomania) - BUT, what the hell, he got elected so let's see what he's really made of. "The Republicans have all the answers??" Really?? Great under their control I should be a millionaire by the wend of the week and all our problems are just going to vanish one- at-a-time. And we got zpidee do dah.

Captdon
06-28-2018, 11:43 AM

How do you abuse a right?

barb012
06-28-2018, 12:16 PM

It would have happened if another republican won too.

barb012
06-28-2018, 12:19 PM
The democrats should accept that their choice of Clinton was the wrong one.

MisterVeritis
06-28-2018, 12:20 PM
The democrats should accept that their choice of Clinton was the wrong one.
But they may run Clinton again.

Tahuyaman
06-28-2018, 01:01 PM
But they may run Clinton again.

I doubt that. I think that they may nominate Corey Booker.