PDA

View Full Version : Trump wants those who ‘invade’ sent right back

roadmaster
06-24-2018, 12:28 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Congress and immigration (all times local):
12:05 p.m.
President Donald Trump says people who “invade” the U.S. must immediately be sent back to their countries and not be given a court hearing.
Trump tweets Sunday that the U.S. immigration system is “laughed at all over the world” and is “very unfair” to individuals using legal avenues to gain entry.
Trump says: “We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country. When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came. Our system is a mockery to good immigration policy and Law and Order.”
Last week, Trump reversed a policy of separating families entering the U.S. illegally at the border with Mexico.
The House is expected to vote on immigration legislation later this week

https://apnews.com/cf5bf295bd224c808c1c7238a667cb17/The-Latest:-Trump-wants-'invaders'-sent-back-immediately?utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Common
06-24-2018, 02:54 PM
Trump is 100% correct, no matter what the hell liberals want or say. Its the right thing to do for ALL AMERICANS, especially those that actually pay taxs

But if he truly wanted to impress me he was serious, at least try to get legislation passed that calls for HUGE fine on the first offense for employers and the second offense jail time and another huge fine

Crepitus
06-24-2018, 06:01 PM
Yet another breach of the Constitution.

Cletus
06-24-2018, 08:30 PM
You wouldn't recognize the Constitution if someone wrapped you up in it.

What Trump is proposing actually was standard practice for a long time. I can remember when the El Cajon Border Patrol station north of San Diego would process Illegals, sometimes, as many as 600 a week, load them on a bus and take them straight back to the border.

Common
06-25-2018, 01:50 AM
Yes breaking the law by foreign nationals is protected in our constitution

countryboy
06-25-2018, 06:27 AM

Cite the relevant bits.

Crepitus
06-26-2018, 08:17 AM
Yes breaking the law by foreign nationals is protected in our constitution

There's this little thing called "due process", I know it's inconvenient sometimes but either you support the Constitution or ya don't.

Make up your mind.

MisterVeritis
06-26-2018, 10:55 AM
Nonsense. Illegal aliens can and should be thoroughly identified, charged with a crime, then booted. This should take no more than a few days. The origin country should be sent a bill to recover what it costs us.

The second time they try to invade they should be caught, indicted, tried, convicted, serve some hard time, then be sent back. The origin country should be sent a bill to cover the entire expense.

The third time they should be dropped in the ocean nearest their origin country. The origin country should be billed for the expense of storing and shipping the illegal to the nearest ocean. This won't be necessary more than a few well-publicized times.

Make no exceptions.

We can stop this by invading Mexico and creating a deep buffer zone populated with willing American citizens.

MisterVeritis
06-26-2018, 10:57 AM
There's this little thing called "due process", I know it's inconvenient sometimes but either you support the Constitution or ya don't.

Make up your mind.
What do you believe due process means?

Tahuyaman
06-26-2018, 11:12 AM

How? Please be specific.

Tahuyaman
06-26-2018, 11:16 AM
Liberals sure seem to be opposed to enforcing, securing and defending our borders.

Crepitus
06-26-2018, 09:16 PM
Nonsense. Illegal aliens can and should be thoroughly identified, charged with a crime, then booted. This should take no more than a few days. The origin country should be sent a bill to recover what it costs us.

The second time they try to invade they should be caught, indicted, tried, convicted, serve some hard time, then be sent back. The origin country should be sent a bill to cover the entire expense.

The third time they should be dropped in the ocean nearest their origin country. The origin country should be billed for the expense of storing and shipping the illegal to the nearest ocean. This won't be necessary more than a few well-publicized times.

Make no exceptions.

We can stop this by invading Mexico and creating a deep buffer zone populated with willing American citizens.

They are applying for asylum. They are entitled to due process. You need to decide whether you support the Constitution or not.

I'm just gonna ignore your usual murderous bullshit.

Crepitus
06-26-2018, 09:18 PM
What do you believe due process means?

So that's a "no, I don't support the Constitution Crepitus, thank you for pointing that out."

Crepitus
06-26-2018, 09:20 PM
How? Please be specific.

I'll say it again "Due Process".

Tahuyaman
06-26-2018, 09:27 PM

Good bye.

Cletus
06-26-2018, 09:29 PM

The actual phrase is "due process of law".

Do you have any idea what that means?

Tahuyaman
06-26-2018, 09:40 PM

No. He just knows that whatever happens during the Trump administration, he's against it. He's a complete hack.

Abby08
06-26-2018, 09:46 PM
They are applying for asylum. They are entitled to due process. You need to decide whether you support the Constitution or not.

I'm just gonna ignore your usual murderous bull$#@!.

If asylum is their goal, they'd apply for it with the first country in which they set foot.... they're now out of their unsafe situation, in another country, THAT, is where they apply......not, cross an entire country, until you get HERE, then apply.

Abby08
06-26-2018, 09:49 PM
Asylum is just an excuse, anyway, what they really want is, welfare and whatever other government benefits we'll give them... Which is why they don't stop in Mexico.

MisterVeritis
06-26-2018, 11:51 PM

I'm just gonna ignore your usual murderous bullshit.

Applying for asylum after being caught breaking and entering is a tactic. I wish you were smarter.

MisterVeritis
06-26-2018, 11:53 PM
So that's a "no, I don't support the Constitution Crepitus, thank you for pointing that out."
You are a fool. Nothing more. You can thank me for pointing out the obvious at your convenience.

Crepitus
06-27-2018, 07:29 AM
Good bye.

See ya!

Crepitus
06-27-2018, 07:30 AM

Yes, but nobody says that when referring to it.

Try to stay on topic please.

Crepitus
06-27-2018, 07:32 AM
If asylum is their goal, they'd apply for it with the first country in which they set foot.... they're now out of their unsafe situation, in another country, THAT, is where they apply......not, cross an entire country, until you get HERE, then apply.

Lol, asylum in the USA is their goal. We used to be a safe place with opportunity for all. Apparently the recent news hasn't made it to some of the less developed places in South America yet

Crepitus
06-27-2018, 07:33 AM
Applying for asylum after being caught breaking and entering is a tactic. I wish you were smarter.

And I wish you were as well.

Crepitus
06-27-2018, 07:35 AM
You are a fool. Nothing more. You can thank me for pointing out the obvious at your convenience.

So not gonna refute that then?

It cool. Now we know.

Abby08
06-27-2018, 08:41 AM
Lol, asylum in the USA is their goal. We used to be a safe place with opportunity for all. Apparently the recent news hasn't made it to some of the less developed places in South America yet

Well, that kinda was my point, they aren't seeking asylum, they're seeking to live off of all of us... like Mr. V said, they only claim they're seeking asylum, after being caught sneaking in.

MisterVeritis
06-27-2018, 08:42 AM
I wish you were smarter.

And I wish you were as well.
Me too. Imagine how much better I could be.

MisterVeritis
06-27-2018, 08:43 AM
So not gonna refute that then?
It cool. Now we know.
Nope. There is no point trying to argue with a fool. But it is fun to respond to your foolishness.

Crepitus
06-27-2018, 09:06 AM
Well, that kinda was my point, they aren't seeking asylum, they're seeking to live off of all of us... like Mr. V said, they only claim they're seeking asylum, after being caught sneaking in.

Most of them walk right up to a bridge or gate and ask for asylum.

Also, you guys need to get together on whether they are coming to take your jobs or sponge off the welfare system. Ya can't have it both ways.

Crepitus
06-27-2018, 09:07 AM
I wish you were smarter.

Me too. Imagine how much better I could be.

Say it is not to be.

MisterVeritis
06-27-2018, 09:11 AM
Those are not the ones at issue.

Also, you guys need to get together on whether they are coming to take your jobs or sponge off the welfare system. Ya can't have it both ways.
Of course, we can. About half of all immigrants end up on welfare.

MisterVeritis
06-27-2018, 09:12 AM
Say it is not to be.
I realize it is not possible to raise my IQ so I strive to increase my stores of knowledge.

Captdon
06-27-2018, 12:41 PM
Liberals sure seem to be opposed to enforcing, securing and defending our borders.

Until SCOTUS rules on it the federal judge ruling will stand.That's the way it is. I have yet to see Trump take the judge to an Appeals Court.

Captdon
06-27-2018, 12:45 PM

No, the rule for seeking asylum is to go to a legal crossing point. Few of them do that. Don't say they don't know that. The federal judge's ruling is wrong and should be appealed.

Captdon
06-27-2018, 12:47 PM

You almost made it without lying. Most of them cross the border where they think they won't get caught. I had such hopes for you. Damn.

Abby08
06-27-2018, 12:53 PM
You almost made it without lying. Most of them cross the border where they think they won't get caught. I had such hopes for you. Damn.

Correct...if they were coming seeking asylum, they wouldn't be caught sneaking in.....do away with asylum, we already have too many moochers, and watch the clamor to come here, fall drastically.

Tahuyaman
06-27-2018, 01:14 PM

I'm just gonna ignore your usual murderous bull$#@!.

There are guidelines for what asylum is. Being poor because you have no skills isn’t Included in those guidelines. Plus there’s a process one must go through and crossing illegally then making the request after the you get caught is not part of that process.