PDA

View Full Version : Sucker-Punching Duo Leave Man Unconscious in NYC Street, Then Take Pictures: Cops

Common
06-28-2018, 07:02 AM
This is why decent citizens need to carry guns

Video of the assault at link

A man was left in a Bronx street in the middle of the day after a brutal punch knocked him out, leaving him behind for people to pick his pockets and take pictures of him while he's unconscious.

Police say two attackers walked up to the 37-year-old man last Monday morning in the area of Aqueduct Avenue and Buchanan Place in University Heights. One of the suspects wound up and delivered a knockout blow on the victim, who then fell to the ground in the middle of the intersection.

The attackers then walked away, leaving the unconscious man alone, according to the NYPD. Video shows the pair walking away from the scene and high-fiving each other with grins on their faces.

Moments later, others walk up to the victim and go through his pockets, swiping his cellphone and ID, authorities said.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Bronx-NYC-Man-Punched-Knockout-Robbery-Pictures-486792521.html

stjames1_53
06-28-2018, 07:12 AM
animals..............I hope they find these animals and put them in cages

Common
06-28-2018, 07:16 AM
Or better yet one of their Victims shoot them

Cannons Front
06-28-2018, 07:18 AM
In this case I do not think a CCW would have helped, the attack seemed to be unexpected so the gun would most likely not been used. BUT when the animals of the neighborhood took advantage and robbed him as he lay in the street they would have most likely stolen his weapon as well.

stjames1_53
06-28-2018, 07:23 AM
New York, what a lovely place to visit..................

Abby08
06-28-2018, 07:44 AM
New York, what a lovely place to visit..................

.....but, live there at your own risk...it's seems, anything goes in New York.

DGUtley
06-28-2018, 07:49 AM
Incredible. All that culture....

Abby08
06-28-2018, 07:52 AM
Incredible. All that culture....

I think, ' all that culture,' is the problem.

Common
06-28-2018, 07:55 AM
In this case I do not think a CCW would have helped, the attack seemed to be unexpected so the gun would most likely not been used. BUT when the animals of the neighborhood took advantage and robbed him as he lay in the street they would have most likely stolen his weapon as well.

Of course you are right and mine was an exaggeration

Common
06-28-2018, 07:56 AM

NYC used to be far far worse before Guiliani was Mayor

donttread
06-28-2018, 09:54 AM
animals..............I hope they find these animals and put them in cages

Absolutely. What's wrong with these boys we lack the technology to fix

Mini Me
06-28-2018, 10:57 AM
In my rural Gold Country towns, old folks are being murdered frequently by drug crazed meth heads!

Its not safe to go to any of the nice parks we have here anymore, and shopping centers are even more dangerous! The homeless are everywhere now, and commit 80-90% of the crime.

Cannons Front
06-28-2018, 11:04 AM
Of course you are right and mine was an exaggeration
Believe me, not attacking you or the idea, I carry. This case it just looked like it would have ended with armed animals. But if places like NYC it was not as difficult to legally carry maybe the dirt bags would think twice....

MisterVeritis
06-28-2018, 12:28 PM
The victim's concealed carry permit might not have helped but the unseen person nearby also carrying could have helped.

MisterVeritis
06-28-2018, 12:29 PM
In my rural Gold Country towns, old folks are being murdered frequently by drug crazed meth heads!

Its not safe to go to any of the nice parks we have here anymore, and shopping centers are even more dangerous! The homeless are everywhere now, and commit 80-90% of the crime.
I suppose you support building Trump's Wall.

The Xl
06-28-2018, 12:35 PM
Pieces of shit. They should eat a bullet for breakfast.

The Xl
06-28-2018, 12:39 PM
In NYC or anywhere else for that matter, always be on your guard when people in packs are acting erratically, especially teenage kids. I've literally been sized up before by 3 kids 15 years old or so, and they looked like they were going to try that shit, but they thought better of it because of my stature, as I'm a lean 220lbs, and my noticeably aware demeanor. If these crazy fucks would contemplate attacking me, then they'd have no qualms attacking an average person, or even a woman, the elderly, or the disabled.

donttread
06-28-2018, 04:37 PM

Meth is worse than opioids in your area?

Don
06-28-2018, 07:42 PM
People who do this aren't animals. I used to call them that but now I think the correct term is savages.

Most of the homeless are drug addicts or mentally ill. Or mentally ill because they're drug addicts. Too bad California police can't drive trucks around those neighborhoods with banners on the side that say "FREE METH." When the dopes get in give them something that puts them to sleep for a few hours and then drive them to Mexico with notes pinned to them that say they request amnesty or asylum. Tell the Mexican government, How do like those apples? You will have to build a wall to get us to stop. :wink: :laugh:

Peter1469
06-28-2018, 07:45 PM
In NYC or anywhere else for that matter, always be on your guard when people in packs are acting erratically, especially teenage kids. I've literally been sized up before by 3 kids 15 years old or so, and they looked like they were going to try that shit, but they thought better of it because of my stature, as I'm a lean 220lbs, and my noticeably aware demeanor. If these crazy fucks would contemplate attacking me, then they'd have no qualms attacking an average person, or even a woman, the elderly, or the disabled.

Situational awareness is the key. The jackals attack people they see as weak and not paying attention to their surroundings.

Dr. Who
06-29-2018, 12:22 AM
It's a very old story. Those who live on the fringes of society are generally poor and their life experiences don't make them empathetic to the rights of others. We can't let people fall between the cracks and then bemoan the fact that they don't give a crap about anyone else. This is the society that people want.

Common
06-29-2018, 02:45 AM

Thats a shame

Common
06-29-2018, 02:47 AM

Size only goes so far XL gotta watch those knives and machetes and guns today more than ever.

Common
06-29-2018, 02:50 AM
It's a very old story. Those who live on the fringes of society are generally poor and their life experiences don't make them empathetic to the rights of others. We can't let people fall between the cracks and then bemoan the fact that they don't give a crap about anyone else. This is the society that people want.
Oh comeon doc are you actually trying to blame US for what they did.

First of all I was POOR when I was a kid and there were alot more poor europeans, there was probably more poor blacks then than there are now and we DID NOT do that know why? because poor or not we were TAUGHT not to do harm others.

This is clearly the fault of PARENTS that dont give a F, education that social engineers instead of teaching life skills.
As long as we keep allowing people to run in the US that dont have our morals or social standards and have the mentality to machete people to death in the street this is going to happen more and more.

donttread
06-29-2018, 08:10 AM

It might even be a bigger thrill or more "points" like "Death Race 2000". Before your time but some will remember

Grokmaster
06-29-2018, 11:46 AM
This is why decent citizens need to carry guns

Video of the assault at link

A man was left in a Bronx street in the middle of the day after a brutal punch knocked him out, leaving him behind for people to pick his pockets and take pictures of him while he's unconscious.

Police say two attackers walked up to the 37-year-old man last Monday morning in the area of Aqueduct Avenue and Buchanan Place in University Heights. One of the suspects wound up and delivered a knockout blow on the victim, who then fell to the ground in the middle of the intersection.

The attackers then walked away, leaving the unconscious man alone, according to the NYPD. Video shows the pair walking away from the scene and high-fiving each other with grins on their faces.

Moments later, others walk up to the victim and go through his pockets, swiping his cellphone and ID, authorities said.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Bronx-NYC-Man-Punched-Knockout-Robbery-Pictures-486792521.html

I like how the witnesses then robbed him.

I also see that, as always, it was the Amish, again...

Grokmaster
06-29-2018, 11:48 AM
Yes, it's "society's fault" not the savages who did it.
Why aren't ALL the "poor people" animals like these two? Oooops...there goes your argument.

The Xl
06-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Size only goes so far XL gotta watch those knives and machetes and guns today more than ever.

Of course. I don't think these particular kids were armed though. Thankfully.

The Xl
06-29-2018, 12:07 PM
It might even be a bigger thrill or more "points" like "Death Race 2000". Before your time but some will remember
That's all well and good for them, but they should remember, those who are afraid to die shouldn't kill. Don't cry when the tables turn and they're the ones who wind up dead or in prison for life.

The Xl
06-29-2018, 12:09 PM

Make no mistake, the victim here is the actual victim of the assault. Most poor folk are just normal people trying to live their lives or ultimately get the fuck out of their situation, if they can act like civilized people, then their isn't a reason or an excuse for the rest of them to be degenerates.

Peter1469
06-29-2018, 12:10 PM
Unfortunately with today's nogoodnicks you cannot rely on mercy with thugs. If you have no escape route your only option is to attack hard and fast. KTF.

Grokmaster
06-29-2018, 01:55 PM
Unfortunately with today's nogoodnicks you cannot rely on mercy with thugs. If you have no escape route your only option is to attack hard and fast. KTF.
Yep, leave 'em DRT...

Grokmaster
06-29-2018, 01:58 PM
Make no mistake, the victim here is the actual victim of the assault. Most poor folk are just normal people trying to live their lives or ultimately get the $#@! out of their situation, if they can act like civilized people, then their isn't a reason or an excuse for the rest of them to be degenerates.
You'd think that would be obvious...but apparently not, huh?

Dr. Who
06-29-2018, 05:36 PM
Oh comeon doc are you actually trying to blame US for what they did.

First of all I was POOR when I was a kid and there were alot more poor europeans, there was probably more poor blacks then than there are now and we DID NOT do that know why? because poor or not we were TAUGHT not to do harm others.

This is clearly the fault of PARENTS that dont give a F, education that social engineers instead of teaching life skills.
As long as we keep allowing people to run in the US that dont have our morals or social standards and have the mentality to machete people to death in the street this is going to happen more and more.
I mentioned poverty AND life experiences. Being raised in a dysfunctional home by a dysfunctional parent in a building and neighborhood full of other dysfunctional people, is not going to produce a functional adult except by accident. However, a society reaps what it sows and the seeds sown in the past continue to grow today. The breakdown of the family unit in some segments of society can be directly attributed to decisions made almost 60 years ago. The economic impact of those decisions is well explained here (http://www.americanmanufacturing.org/blog/entry/why-black-manufacturing-workers-disproportionally-felt-the-pain-of-factory). The social impact of those decisions centers on the marginalization of the male role in the family (i.e. by not contributing to the family financially, he becomes a burden and is eventually ejected) and ultimately the redefinition of the family unit to only include the female parent and a series of generally unemployed males just passing through and possibly contributing siblings. With no functional or constructive male role models, boys model their behavior on whatever male examples that they see. Women begin to value men for whatever money they can contribute, however it is derived, but repeated incarceration tends to have a deleterious effect on family continuity. That leads to a fundamental change in the way females perceive males - not in terms of long-term relationships, but in terms of temporary windfalls. Mixed into all of that is the fact that males stop valuing females for much other than sex and where there is no mutual respect, there is violence which children watch and learn from, leading to a continuing cycle of poverty, crime and violence. You cannot fix that by simply throwing money at it.

These people are the victims of all manner of social engineering, but the social engineering that started it all was one of complete disregard, indifference and failure to treat people equitably, some of which continues to this day.

Ransom
06-29-2018, 07:42 PM
Situational awareness is the key. The jackals attack people they see as weak and not paying attention to their surroundings.
That and the peace of mind that you live in a concealed weapons permit state where legal and law abiding citizens can engage their 2nd amendment rights and protect their families and themselves from these predators we know lurk in public places. Even more sickening than the attack, those that come across this poor victim out cold in the street.....pick his pockets.

Nice.